Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,141 - 758,160 of 1,100,522 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820624 Dec 12, 2012
Brandon Lincoln Woodard Murdered BY BLACK DOES THE BLACK COMMUNITY CARE NO!harpton,JAKSON,where is the out pouting where are the calls for justice OK the COMMUNITY can't say it was RACISM so regular thing in the BLACK OBAMA COMMUNITY,AS BIDEN SAID REPUBLICANS THEY GOING PUT YOU IN CHAINS, BLACKS ARE PUTTING BLACKS IN BODYBAGS and COFFINS I DON'T SEE NO WHITE DEM LIBRALS CRYING FOR YA DETROIT YOU GOT BAILED OUT DIDN'T YA SO STFU YOU GOT WHAT YOU VOTED for
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820625 Dec 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on homey, we have to tackle the 1.2 trillion deficit before we cab touch the debt. Cut, cut, cut
Go with the recommendations from the bi-partisan commission, all of it. Spending cuts and raising taxes.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820626 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack has been sucking on the rich man's tit for so long he cannot exist without him. He would have done well as a serf if Feudal times or as an indentured servant here in the states back in the 1700's.
Bullshit! Flack was given nothing. I have earned everything I have. It's you libtards that are the tit suckers.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820627 Dec 12, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE PEOPLE?"
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE LAZY PEOPLE?"
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820628 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Let's go! Raise taxes and cut spending, it's the only way to trim the debt. There isn't any fiscal cliff, that's just to scare the little brains.
Man i hope the keep funding abortions...
We don't need any more idiots to have children that grow up to be you....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820629 Dec 12, 2012
Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820630 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Go with the recommendations from the bi-partisan commission, all of it. Spending cuts and raising taxes.
Were you born a sponge?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#820631 Dec 12, 2012
I'll tell you what's a total propaganda crock ...

Al Gore making millions off of his "Global Warming" schpeils while having a Carbon Footprint bigger than your mouth and dem's a$$.

Another total crock is brain dead pelosi: "... we have to pass the bill before we can read what's in it". Only ONE example of her stupidity.

Another total crock: hussein obama: " ... if the political winds of war change against the arabs, I will stand with "my brothers".
Again, only ONE of example of what a crock of shyte he is.

Here's a good one, A Joke: Butch Bytch Janet Napolitano. Useless.

Another: Crook lil Timmy Geithner, former CEO instrumental in bankrupting Goldman Sachs, previously The President of the corrupt Federal Reserve Bank of New York; now Treasure Secretary.
Talk about the fox guarding the chicken coup!

And the best crock WAS lily stating Labor Unions are necessary to protect Child Labor Laws!
What Century or Planet is your comrade residing in or on ?

2nd Best Crock is you. You've got an arse full of A$$-UMPTION.

I don't watch Fox News.
All Cable, Network and Print Media are State run.

We are broke because Hussein and Demi's keep adding to the Federal deficit. Call it unfunded cash flow, with nothing to back Our Currency; it's going to Crash.

I never blamed the "phucking poor" for anything.

You're gorging yourself on that Liberal pablum palabra.

The ones holding that ladle to your OPEN mouth are The Demi's.

Makes the brain fat, lazy and complicit.
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Total crock, turn off Fox News. We are broke because of Bush's failed policies, a couple of unfunded wars while cutting taxes on the rich and now oyu want to blame the phucking poor? And please don't feed me that crap about A. weapons of mass destruction marching off into Syria and now B. saying that was 'allowed to happen' so they could not be used on our troops.
I mean much bullsh!t can you rightwingers possibly make up???
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820632 Dec 12, 2012
flack wrote:
Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
This must be why the leftists gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize!

For something he "might" do.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#820633 Dec 12, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Flack was given nothing. I have earned everything I have. It's you libtards that are the tit suckers.
What about the wife and mother in laws place at the beach? Is that yours too or vice versa?

Is marrying up a form of "earning it?"

Maybe we can ask Kerry and McCain.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#820634 Dec 12, 2012
Agree. That's why I don't even bother to get on thread much these days. They are dragging this Country down into the dregs.
That's where their mentality lies.

They remind me of those Dodo Birds in Ice Age who are so stupid they all follow each other and throw themselves off of the cliff.
Talk about losing all reason AND common sense!
Wish "they'd" just jump already and off "themselves"! LoL!!!

Like you always say ( which always makes me laugh )...
"Liberals are so stupid" !!!!!:)

If I'm not on before The Holidays, A Lovely, Blessed Christmas to You and Your Girls, & Family!!
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're wasting your time. They have swallowed the bullshit hook, line, and sinker. They are sheeple being lead to the slaughter. Problem is they are dragging us along with them. What Obama and the libtards want solves nothing. They have lost all reason.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820635 Dec 12, 2012
Tax WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,WIC,SECTION 8 tax all welfare benefits no one should get a free ride every bit counts , if you are under 60 years old and in good health get a job , public housing should be short term,welfare,short term, if you dropped out of school and got yourself pregnant because it's your body it should be your problem and your parents problem not mine,generation of families should not be allowed to keep bilking the system with no results to show for our wasted investments in human kind I DONT OWE YOU OR YOUR GRANMAMMA NOTHING,and if you are on welfare with one child if you get pregnant with another child before being able to take care of yourselves without public assistance you should be kicked of the PUBLIC DOLE as YOU WELFARE JUNKIES CAN SEE IT'S THE PEOPLES MONEY OUR TAXES NOT the governments money
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#820636 Dec 12, 2012
flack wrote:
That's not true at this time Flack, where are you getting that?
six

Washington, DC

#820637 Dec 12, 2012
I just cant get my head around some of you people despite your ethnicity. The same people talking about what the President should do, why dont we have a survey, if in the last 90 days you have had a
1 late bill,
2 interruption in servcice with anything,
3 live check to check,
4 Had to loan as much as a dime from a friend or the bank,
5 CANT TELL US IN DETAIL HOW YOU CAN FIX The ECONOMY STEP FOR STEP.
Then KillYoSelf before you can father or mother any children, or any more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#820638 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Unions are no longer needed. Get over it already. Your scheme is no longer required.
I have no sheme, I am not the one using different names when I post.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820639 Dec 12, 2012
50years DEMONCRATS HAVE BABMOZZELED, let's see what we got can't graduate high school,crime,bad health,broken families(aided by welfare and social workers LIBS)PRISON POULATION,destroyed education in the BLACK community so they can"t compete with WHITE LIB CHILDREN BUT THEY WILL COUNSEL YOU LATER ON IN LIFE all you get out of higher education is a sports scholarship to drunk dead on the side of the highway after $1000 bottles of BUBBLES,and OH in case I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE TO SOME BLACKS OBAMA and THE HANSOME FIRST LADY

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#820640 Dec 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true at this time Flack, where are you getting that?
My guess would be flack pulled that from where he gets the rest of his flack facts...did you you know he is related to the Whites of West Virginia?
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

#820641 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE LAZY PEOPLE?"
UM, NOPE, I SAID WHAT I MEANT. I MEAN YOU START DRAWIN' LINES AN' DEBIL START THINKIN', WHY HE GOT TO SUPPORT THE STOOPID? THE RELIGIOUS? THE MILITARY RETARDS. YOU SEE? SOON AS YOU START QUALIFYIN' THE TERM, "WE THE PEOPLE" YOU ON A SLIPPERY SLOPE. IF THERE WAS GENIUS IN THE FOUNDING FATHERS IT WAS THIS REALIZATION. I MEAN THEY COULDA WRITTEN, "WE THE WHITE PEOPLE, WE THE MALE PEOPLE, WE THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE," BUT, INSTEAD THEY JUS' SORTA WAVE THEY HANDS VAGUELY AT IT AN' LEAVE IT AT THAT. THIS REALITY IS THE ONLY THING KEEPS GUYS LIKE ME FROM KILLIN' GUYS LIKE YOU, BE HAPPY. CUASE BELIEVE DEBIL WHEN HE SAY, IF IT WERE WRITTEN ANY OTHER WAY, YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY.
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

#820642 Dec 12, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man i hope the keep funding abortions...
We don't need any more idiots to have children that grow up to be you....
SEE THAT, SAILOR? THERE SUMTHIN' ELSE WE AGREE ON.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820643 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
I just cant get my head around some of you people despite your ethnicity. The same people talking about what the President should do, why dont we have a survey, if in the last 90 days you have had a
1 late bill,
2 interruption in servcice with anything,
3 live check to check,
4 Had to loan as much as a dime from a friend or the bank,
5 CANT TELL US IN DETAIL HOW YOU CAN FIX The ECONOMY STEP FOR STEP.
Then KillYoSelf before you can father or mother any children, or any more.
BECAUSE the citizens ARE THE BOSS OF THE POLITICIANS SO GO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY who are you to think that a public official cannot be critiqued by the public wether they VOTED for him or not

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Insect Trust 68,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 23 min Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000