Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1279007 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#821015 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just bet he did, at that.
:0
You strike me as a tranvestite (and they're my specialty). Care to swap bodily fluids?
dem

United States

#821016 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MORON, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU CAIN'T AFFORD IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I though you & ME had something going? Cheap $2 ho.....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821017 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Google only pay's 2.4% in corporate taxes. Can you explain that? Don't believe me? "Google" it.
Is that why obama just offered it's chairman a job?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821018 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you would prefer that America's poor children were starving and homeless? Typical rich racist republican.."I got mine, you're on your own".
If YOU ARE NOT responsible to prepare yourself why should I be responsible you canb't break my heart with that sucker line the PARENTS ARE to BE BLAMED FOR BRINGING CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD THAT THEY CANNOT CARE FOR THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE IF EVERYONE TOOK CARE OF THEIR RESPONSIBLITIES WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM BEING OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT CRY ME A RIVER HOW MANY MILLIONS HAVE YOU GIVEN AWAY TO HELP THESE PEOPLE NOT MUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN YOU ARE A BIGOT
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821019 Dec 13, 2012
I'M A LOVER NOT A HATER, I WILL ALWAYS GRAVITATE TOWARDS THAT WHICH DEFINES ME. ASK LEO, SHE KNOWS... I'M SMART, FUNNY, WELL-CONNECTED, WELL-ENDOWED... WHAT IS THE POINT OF RESISTANCE? PRINCIPLE???

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#821020 Dec 13, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
The scabby c-nut surfaces!!
Dont bother diagnosing my puns; "turrets" = tossing logic from the top of the tower (as exemplified by your posts).
How is the mongloid baby coming along? I trust you allow at least an hour a day off the leash so it can run, dig in the trailer park backyard, and scratch that billboard forehead on the chanlink fence.....
Wow!! Leosnana must have really whupped your azz badly for you to return with nothing but nasty comments.

Sorry I missed it!!

Just think, if you had half a brain, you could actually discuss things with her, instead of going postal when she makes a fool of you!! Or, more accurately, you make a fool of yourself and she calls you on it!!

That's the problem with you wingnuts. You constantly lose debates and come back with filthy insults 'cause it's all ya gots!!

Not a bit of actual content in your post, just playground insults.

poor little Fenris. He huffs and puffs and blows everyone, but can't say anything intelligent. LOL
dem

United States

#821021 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Treyvon who? Look, you're obviously a "joke character". No one can purposely be this ignorant.
You shouldn't pick on 2016 so much. Like all of us obama supporters, the plate in our heads shift when we get too much abuse. Just be kind please........

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#821022 Dec 13, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>CONTROL your LOWER self
You first, dude. I think it has something to do with a mote in...

Oh never mind, such things are apparently beyond your capacity to grasp.

N e x t ...
dem

United States

#821023 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>Cannot speak for leo, but IMO?
Bad bait...pierced nipples eventually tend to lose sensation, and that's definitely not on my agenda.
Real turn-off, actually.
Try replacing the bone in your nose with the diamond ring (now THAT'S hawt)......

Location hidden

#821024 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I've been in prison.
Wasn't so bad.
Just gotta grease the right poles.
I wouldn't know, but, erm, thanks for the info?

Or not.

Really didn't need that image in my head.

Jerk.

:)
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821025 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical racist republican comment. There are no blacks on Staten Island. It's a haven for rich white racists. Any looting being done is being done by racist white thugs.
LISTEN STOP REPPING black people you are a dunce welfare dropout YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE YOU ARE A UNDEREDUCATED RACISTS OKAY WU TANG CLAN DUNCE

Location hidden

#821026 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You strike me as a tranvestite (and they're my specialty). Care to swap bodily fluids?
Negatory, good buddy.

And I won't be catchin' ya on the flip side either, so don't get any crazy ideas.

Location hidden

#821027 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree with your statistics, but keep your advice for yourself. It's sorely needed at home....:-)
You're kinda funny to, old thing.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821028 Dec 13, 2012
Bad bait...pierced nipples eventually tend to lose sensation, and that's definitely not on my agenda.
Real turn-off, actually.
MAN, YOU ARE A TOUGH AUDIENCE. YOU'RE GETTING BAD INFORMATION, HOWEVER, THE ADDITIONAL WEIGHT MAKES YOU AWARE OF YOUR NIPPLES WHICH, OF COURSE, YOU ARE INCLINED TO FORGET, SINCE YOU DON'T VALUE THEM THE WAY WE DO. FO' INSTANCE: A WOMAN HAS CHILDREN. THIS IS SOMEWHAT STRESSFUL ON YOUR NETHER REGIONS, OBVIOUSLY, BUT IT ALSO CAUSES YOUR BREASTS TO SWELL AN' PRODUCE MILK. IF I UNDERSTAND YOU CORRECTLY, THIS IS A DESENSITIZING EXPERIENCE? NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH, AS YOU KNOW. TO PULL AND TUG ON A NIPPLE IS SIMPLY A WAY TO ACTIVATE THE BRAIN, AND TO TELL IT THAT IT NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION. THIS IS ACADEMIC. NOW LAY BACK AND LET THE DEBIL DO WHAT IT IS HE DOES BEST WHICH IS TO BE IN LOVE WITH WOMEN. STOP TRYING TO TELL HIM HIS JOB. DUH.

“We're doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#821029 Dec 13, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and you are the reason why programs like Head Start were created: ghetto mothers who don't spend time with their children.
"TyQuan, git yo brutha, he be's chewin da lead paint agin. and throw da pampas out da winda wit da chicken bones and shit."
Jane. you ignorant slut, just how long is it going to take for you and dumb carol to figure out that I no longer reply to either of you. A couple of illogical liars, you're as dead to me as your Gormless Old Perverted party is to America.

Post # 2666--how appropriate...
dem

United States

#821030 Dec 13, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! Leosnana must have really whupped your azz badly for you to return with nothing but nasty comments.
Sorry I missed it!!
Just think, if you had half a brain, you could actually discuss things with her, instead of going postal when she makes a fool of you!! Or, more accurately, you make a fool of yourself and she calls you on it!!
That's the problem with you wingnuts. You constantly lose debates and come back with filthy insults 'cause it's all ya gots!!
Not a bit of actual content in your post, just playground insults.
poor little Fenris. He huffs and puffs and blows everyone, but can't say anything intelligent. LOL
I love how rise up in knightly fashion to defend the weak & feeble. Lets get together, and I'LL rise up like a fleshy minaret....
dem

United States

#821032 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>Negatory, good buddy.
And I won't be catchin' ya on the flip side either, so don't get any crazy ideas.
Dont toy with me, you hermaphrodidic minx.....
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821034 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't pick on 2016 so much. Like all of us obama supporters, the plate in our heads shift when we get too much abuse. Just be kind please........
UP! CRIPPLE IN THE WHEELCHAIR IS IN THE BUILDING! HOW YOU DOIN', BUD? YOU ABLE TO PEE TODAY? THANK THE VA FO' THAT.
dem

United States

#821035 Dec 13, 2012
Real turn-off, actually.
Dont worry about her. She gave birth to a mongoloid monkey recently, and it sucked the paint clean OFF those pink pencil erasers.....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821036 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>You first, dude. I think it has something to do with a mote in...
Oh never mind, such things are apparently beyond your capacity to grasp.
N e x t ...
YEah YEAh UHh mmmmm can't think oof anything control your self and don't murder babies because you like to C*mm,START A FAMILY, DONT HAVE SEX WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT BY TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BODY LIKE THE OLD GENERATION OF WOMEN USED TO DO BEFORE ABORTIONS WERE MADE POPULAR BY THE LIB, FEM, LESBO,DEMOCRAT, FAMILY DESTROYERS,MALE HATING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min District 1 197,214
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 1 hr El Diablo 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 54,626
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr David Morrison 100,682
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 6,449
abby 9-4-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr Red_Forman 5,431
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages