Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#820683 Dec 12, 2012
NJ Nerd wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be the point on the top of your head?
Nah the 1 up ya mom washboard ass ever night!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820684 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
Dont fall for the smoke screen people! We have rich and poor in EVERY RACE, we have Violence in EVERY RACE, We have Evil and Good people in EVERY RACE, but America has been brainwashed so long its crazy, EXAMPLE, There was a white guy i work with "Hot!"( meaning mad) over the Pres healthcare plan, So I asked him, what was wrong? He stated he didnt think everyone should be forced to recieve insurance blah, blah, blah that same republican rhetoric. People,,,when did power,position, and politics mean more than every person walking on american soil being covered in times of need. This man saw and understood how insurance companies were letting our parents and grandparents suffer because they dont have the mental capacity to play that crooked game these people play with our lives,,,,Example the same people complaining and supporting the GOP and republican tax plans are working right beside me, now
How can you support someone who doesnt have your best interest at heart. You get paid what I get paid and you got to be up in here everyday just like me to survive, but you support the people who would love to take even more money from you and less from themselves? That doesnt make since, can someone explain where that makes sense ?
I HAVE ALWAYS had health care IF I choose to not want this health care policy why should I be FORCE no one forced me before and you are right about races thats why I don't kneel to YOUR WAY OF THINKING ALL SKIN FOLK AIN't KINFOLK you might be a product but not every BLACK AMERICAN is a product of WELFARE or PUBLIC HOUSING some of our FAMILIES MAINTAINED OUR BLACK CONSERVATIVE PROGRESSIVE TRADITIONS AND FAMILY VALUES, SO NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE NEEDS PUBLIC OR GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS, ALSO WHY ARE BLACKS THE VOICE OF PUBLIC BEGGING OR NATIONAL BEGGING OH the DEMOCRATS LIKE IT THAT WAY AND BLACKS HAVE NO CHOICE PLANTATION MASTERS ARE NOW THEIR POLITICAL MASTERS YES FACT,BLACk KKK ARM OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
six

Washington, DC

#820685 Dec 12, 2012
Why not bring all the work back here and build up our own country?
Why not work to build from with in instead of out sourcing jobs?
I will tell you why, there is more money in war, destruction, contriversy , and conflict. They bring drugs into this country because they know the outcome of it. You guys been stripped surched by TSA, and they are even more oposing in the cost guard and borders now, so how is billions od dollars in drugs hitting the streets every year?
Think about it, when those drugs are sold here, where does the money go?:) So stop focusing on these people with this warped thought process in these forums, people like Kremlin were placed here to keep everyone at war, SMH, he doesnt even realize the perception his name places on him. Cardinals of the Roman Church or Cardinals of the Catholic church, However the road he took to get it, but if he likes his name being associated with pedafiles and child molestors so be it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#820686 Dec 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a sht what you did or when you did it__you're just one guy who didn't make a turds worth of difference in the grand scheme. First it was your brother had a friend and now it's YOU spent a lot of time up there.
Have another cocktail-get a grip-stop being stupid.
BTW food stamps, or SNAP as that program is called, is indicative of sht__in my county the vast majority of recipients are the elderly whose budgets couldn't maintain pace with the wild price rides of the Bush-Obama era.
you cant make a difference with that entitlement society in michigan only way to make a difference is cut them completely off the entitlement system and give them no choice and Florida has a bunch of free riders too in Section 8 housing especially the elderly too that thinks it free too.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820687 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
Dont fall for the smoke screen people! We have rich and poor in EVERY RACE, we have Violence in EVERY RACE, We have Evil and Good people in EVERY RACE, but America has been brainwashed so long its crazy, EXAMPLE, There was a white guy i work with "Hot!"( meaning mad) over the Pres healthcare plan, So I asked him, what was wrong? He stated he didnt think everyone should be forced to recieve insurance blah, blah, blah that same republican rhetoric. People,,,when did power,position, and politics mean more than every person walking on american soil being covered in times of need. This man saw and understood how insurance companies were letting our parents and grandparents suffer because they dont have the mental capacity to play that crooked game these people play with our lives,,,,Example the same people complaining and supporting the GOP and republican tax plans are working right beside me, now
How can you support someone who doesnt have your best interest at heart. You get paid what I get paid and you got to be up in here everyday just like me to survive, but you support the people who would love to take even more money from you and less from themselves? That doesnt make since, can someone explain where that makes sense ?
ALSO if OBAMA was doing such a great JOB He wouldn't need you to tell us how great he is we would see it and not the when I say yes They say NO what A CLOWNS
six

Washington, DC

#820688 Dec 12, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
OBAMA AND BONER ARE just waiting for ORDERS two boys in the BIG MEN WORLD so racial pride means nothing in the real world that lesson was taught to both sides when obama was first elected they choose the winners because they provide the choice you voted for what you were given to vote for we put him in office you can't put your children through high school much less put the same energy into your families and communities like BARAK OBAMAS WHITE NON WELFARE MAMMA DID for him maybe you will have a BLACK PRESIDENT THAT CAME FROM THE BLACK OR POOR COMMUNITY!
I C, you mean like the one that came from GOOD OLE TEXAS that destroyed the economy and bounced lolololololo

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#820689 Dec 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
2 wars? Putz needs to quit living in the past. Leaving iraq did nothing to the deficit and neither will leaving Afghanistan.
So, Spending less money has no effect on the deficit.

You are truly brilliant!!!

We spent something like 130 billion in 2011, about 30% less than was spent in 2008.

So, if cutting spending as no effect on the deficit, WTF are you constantly screaming about cutting spending?
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#820690 Dec 12, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM, NOPE, I SAID WHAT I MEANT. I MEAN YOU START DRAWIN' LINES AN' DEBIL START THINKIN', WHY HE GOT TO SUPPORT THE STOOPID? THE RELIGIOUS? THE MILITARY RETARDS. YOU SEE? SOON AS YOU START QUALIFYIN' THE TERM, "WE THE PEOPLE" YOU ON A SLIPPERY SLOPE. IF THERE WAS GENIUS IN THE FOUNDING FATHERS IT WAS THIS REALIZATION. I MEAN THEY COULDA WRITTEN, "WE THE WHITE PEOPLE, WE THE MALE PEOPLE, WE THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE," BUT, INSTEAD THEY JUS' SORTA WAVE THEY HANDS VAGUELY AT IT AN' LEAVE IT AT THAT. THIS REALITY IS THE ONLY THING KEEPS GUYS LIKE ME FROM KILLIN' GUYS LIKE YOU, BE HAPPY. CUASE BELIEVE DEBIL WHEN HE SAY, IF IT WERE WRITTEN ANY OTHER WAY, YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY.
p

If only yo mommy had made the football team wear a comdom..
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820691 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
I will tell you why, there is more money in war, destruction, contriversy , and conflict. They bring drugs into this country because they know the outcome of it. You guys been stripped surched by TSA, and they are even more oposing in the cost guard and borders now, so how is billions od dollars in drugs hitting the streets every year?
Think about it, when those drugs are sold here, where does the money go?:) So stop focusing on these people with this warped thought process in these forums, people like Kremlin were placed here to keep everyone at war, SMH, he doesnt even realize the perception his name places on him. Cardinals of the Roman Church or Cardinals of the Catholic church, However the road he took to get it, but if he likes his name being associated with pedafiles and child molestors so be it.
BLAH BLAH BL:AH BLAH TELL THAT TO THE MOST POWERFUL LEADER OF the free WORLD LOLOLhahaha playing TAPS on the world SMALLEST VIOLIN lololo
six

Washington, DC

#820692 Dec 12, 2012
An I dont care if the woman was 200 years of age, your desrespect to someone who is old enough to be your elder tells me your a YOUNGAN, you r entitled to your beliefs but if someone disrespected your Grandmother the way you just did someone else's to your face, I dont think you would laugh. But your not laughing are you Kremlin Cardinal, lol, nooo SMH ur not laughing anymore because its not funny is it?
You dont even know the history of your own heritage,let alone where your future lies lolol.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820693 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
You dont even live up to your screen name EQUALITY ,YOU have NO 1,2,3,4.. you need to be re9 so you can be 5 and that will lead you to 7 PEACE

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#820694 Dec 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Spending less money has no effect on the deficit.
You are truly brilliant!!!
We spent something like 130 billion in 2011, about 30% less than was spent in 2008.
So, if cutting spending as no effect on the deficit, WTF are you constantly screaming about cutting spending?
Hahaha.."we spent something like 130 billion in 2011.". Are all liberals as stupid as the 2 realputz on here? Can one of you more intelligent liberals explain to this putz "we" spend a hell of a lot more than that in a year.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820695 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
<quoted text>
I C, you mean like the one that came from GOOD OLE TEXAS that destroyed the economy and bounced lolololololo
SEE EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY you get bigot they are all the same racists

Loysville, PA

#820696 Dec 12, 2012
new yawk wrote:
The only ones who haven't heard "we're broke" are the Liberals.
Who want to keep funding "unnecessary" Social programs that our economy cannot sustain.
And cutting Defense/Military Budget would be like committing Harry Carry at this juncture and climate of Geo-Political chaos, turmoil hostility and nuclear unrest.
And who gives a damn what the OTHER "next 10 highest countries combined" do? Who exactly are the "highest countries" any way?
Isn't it shocking that Saddam Hussein's caravan of trucks moving out of Baghdad into Syria smuggled his Bio-Chemical Weapons, WMDS, into Syria ??
The Bush Administration certainly allotted Hussein ample time to load that convoy and ride those WMDS out.
Plenty of warning. Perhaps ol' Bush was smarter than given credit. He didn't want Hussein's troops using those Chemical Weapons on Our American Soldiers.
Your question is moot.
<quoted text>
Harry Carry?/????

Really?

Oh wait, are you talking about Harry Caray? I thought he was a famous baseball broadcaster. I had no clue he smuggled WMD's from Sadam to one of Sadams enemies greatest allies.
six

Washington, DC

#820697 Dec 12, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>p
If only yo mommy had made the football team wear a comdom..
lololololollolololollololollol olololol smh lmao, lmao
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820698 Dec 12, 2012
six wrote:
An I dont care if the woman was 200 years of age, your desrespect to someone who is old enough to be your elder tells me your a YOUNGAN, you r entitled to your beliefs but if someone disrespected your Grandmother the way you just did someone else's to your face, I dont think you would laugh. But your not laughing are you Kremlin Cardinal, lol, nooo SMH ur not laughing anymore because its not funny is it?
You dont even know the history of your own heritage,let alone where your future lies lolol.
AGE MEANS NOTHING THE RAPISTS WAS YOUNG so was the hooker,the murderer that doesnt work with me I was raised to question nonsense some of the most IMPORTANT TIMES IN OUR HISTORY WHERE WAS SHE WOULD BE NO OBAMA WITHOUT CIVIL RIGHTS THAT BLACKS AND REPUBLICAN FOUGHT FOR so no I don't RESPECT HER LACK OF PARTICIPATION IN SOME of the MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF OUR NATIONS HISTORY
six

Washington, DC

#820699 Dec 12, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You dont even live up to your screen name EQUALITY ,YOU have NO 1,2,3,4.. you need to be re9 so you can be 5 and that will lead you to 7 PEACE
Finally your right pimp,,,lololol
I dont live up to your expectations, I dont live my life based off the theory you quoted.
finding

Brookland, AR

#820700 Dec 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its just like what the Republicans did when the held majority in Congress & the White house when they rammed through the 16th amendment and gave the American people the affliction of confiscatory income taxes.
Like bommie and nancy rammed the health care law, we don't want it and you won't either, unless you are one of the free loaders.

Loysville, PA

#820701 Dec 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like this lying sack of sht
" “I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me —for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.”- April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.
What law did Obama sign that legalizes gay marriage?

Obama did change his views on legalizing gay marriage. He signed no law concerning this.

He has now run for re-election with his revised opinion.

Rick Snyder blabbed over & over how he wasn't a "right to work" guy. He ran on being a guy that didn't believe in partisan politics. And then signs a partisan bill that has everything to do with politics.
six

Washington, DC

#820702 Dec 12, 2012
They are not the same, just the common goal the system is based off is. Unfortunately Bush started a war, bank rupted us, put us in a deficit, crashed the housing market, sent our children to die in a war he knew was unjust, and he told you he did it but he was sorry :(

now can anyone explain to me how was all of that supposed to turn into the Hamptons in 4 years? Because this was placed in his lap after the oath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 181,708
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 34 min Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web