Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820555 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The tax cuts were supposed to be temporary to help stimulate the economy. That was 10 years ago. They should have let them expire the last time they came up and they should definitely let them expire now. In case you haven't heard we're broke. Spending 600 billion+ per year on the military, more than the next 10 highest countries combined, is getting a bit out of hand no?
Most of the naysayers for letting the tax cuts expire, would WAY rather double military spending, and pay for American defense contractors' continued prerogative to start dirty little wars for profit overseas, than pick up the tab for 'somebody else's bad choices' here at home.

Wealthy people like to help fund wars, because war is very profitable; especially those in which they don't have to physically participate... poor people, who represent a majority in the fighting forces, not so much...so the wealthy are perfectly fine with the idea of the military being a major source of jobs for poor people, whose work opportunities are otherwise limited by the dearth of other well-paying jobs. Win-win!

It's that whole 'priorities' thing.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820556 Dec 12, 2012
OBAMA is OWNED by CORPs. he is a servant nothing he touches turns to gold it turns to salt and all the lovers of OBAMA can't change what has gone on in LIBYA,EGYPT,SYRIA becasuse it was a planned long term goal for more than 30 years so obama was put in place to say to all we can do anything we want anytime corey booker was in line duvall patrick was inline Bush was a retard as many would say so your level of intellect doesnt matter OBAMA is just window dressing no matter how smart you think he is parsley not the cook,stove,pot,steak,eye candy is all obama is slick talk nuttin more another actor for the superwealthy a GOOD BOY
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820557 Dec 12, 2012
18,000 hostess jobs gone many more UNION JOBS GOING OVERSEAS BIMBO BRAND is A HOSTESS non american company that will send us twinkies not being made by AMERICANS THANKS BARAK doing a great job
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#820558 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is December already, has he announced his candidacy yet?
Romney is only three for four in political races (sucky) and his life was laid bare this time from bullying the sensitive young man at Cranbrook, to hiding money offshore to evade federal taxes.

Ann will probably divorce him if he ever enters another political race.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820559 Dec 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the case of Michigan, "right to work" has more to do with politics than economics.
The unionized police, fire and other emergency responders were not affected. Fancy that!
The governor rushed it through a lame duck assembly and when his lying azz gets kicked to the curb the legislation with be repealed.
The whole thing amounted to fodder for fools__such as yourself.
Idiot ethics...

Repealing obamacare racist...
Repealing right to work in Michigan...patriotic..
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820560 Dec 12, 2012
HEY BARAK YOU WERE upset when your buddy couldn't find his keys you thought BLACK people wanted to see you cheesing with the cop with the beer 137 shots fired at BLACK COUPLE where is your OUTRAGE BROTHER BARAK when you needed a campaign boost you were coaxed into making a travon statement the election is over now speakup for BLACK PEOPLE not just ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS
TSM

El Paso, TX

#820561 Dec 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the case of Michigan, "right to work" has more to do with politics than economics.
Whatd you mean its not about Economics are you even aware that 45.7% in Detroit are not in the Labor Force its all about Choice/Jobs!!
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

#820562 Dec 12, 2012
SomeYungBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me sell you lighter Mister. I even teach you how to use it.
THERE YOU GO AGAIN, OVERVALUING YOU TAXPAYER PROVIDED EDUCATION.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820563 Dec 12, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
The true American Christian is not fooled by false prophets and can easily recognize prayer in a man's face. Their spirituality gives them wings to reach God. They can see real and Obama is anti-Christian. Obama's health care plan caused the Catholic Bishops to sue Obama after he forced abortions down their throats. Obama's Arab Spring opened the door for Christian persecutions in the Middle East. Obama's media portrays Assad as a devil, yet Assad protected the Christians. At least one priest was martyred as shown in this video. Thank Obama for his freedom. The priest was murdered by the US backed rebels and many Christians have been killed or have fled their homes all because the Amerikan Nero wants it.
"Forced abortions down their throats?" The plan calls for insurance coverage which includes women's health care. The fact that said insurance COVERS abortions, doesn't mean that Catholic Bishops are paying for, or providing, abortions - women pay our own insurance premiums.

And I think you probably should have included a link for 'this video' because otherwise there's no indication which video you meant - there are millions of them on the internet, you know.

:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#820564 Dec 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
Kind of like this lying sack of sht

" I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian for me for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. Gods in the mix.- April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#820565 Dec 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
"Taking money from unions"? You mean workers can now choose to keep more of their own money. You have such a herd mentality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820566 Dec 12, 2012
Unions have been a major part in AMERICAN jobs going overseas who do you think are supporting the workers now UNIONS ARE SOMETHING THAT WAS UNIQUE TO AMERICA,corruption and increased worker benefits cannot work together just not enough to go around overseas less oversight more for corrupt union leaders to steal and we can still have the same product, Truckers will be next once they fall asleep behind the wheels the teamsters will mandate more rest or whatever the government will enact more laws that will make GPS guided trucks more attractive,less humans needed,toxic PUBLIC housing,food supply,poisoned health popul;ation reduction so PARTY,DECADENT behavior rewarded, lack of respect for Parents,breaking down the human being slowly,slogans like these YOLO,Reckless behavior encouraged all things that reduces life
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

#820567 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you betting on another man's shoe or penis size?
THIS THE WAY OL' PEOPLE TALK, HOMER, THEY KINDA RANGE AROUN' LIKE THEY OUT IN THE YARD LOOKIN' FO' THEY KEYS OR SUMTHIN' AN' A SQUIRREL RUN ACROSS IN FRONT OF THEM AN' THEY GET DISTRACTED... AN' PRETTY SOON THEY LAYIN' THERE HOLDIN' THEY EARS AN' YELLIN' AT THE PAPERBOY, "LEAVE ME BE! LEAVE ME BE!" ONCE UPON A TIME HE WAS A MIGHTY MAN, NO DOUBT. NOW, NOT SO MUCH.

MY FATHER MARRIED A WOMAN MY SISTER'S AGE. NOW SHE GETS TO PUT HIS DIAPERS ON AN' STUFF. LIFE A BITCH AN' THAT AN' EXAMPLE OF PO' PLANNIN'. YOU TAKE AFGHANISTAN FO' INSTANCE... KOREA... DUMB FUCKERS COULDN'T WIN A WAR IF THEY STARTED IT THEYSELVES....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#820568 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If your people were enslaved, beaten and murdered by white men for over 300 years you'd probably tend to be a little racist too.
300 years now? You post so much bullsht you can't keep it straight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#820569 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>People there are serving life sentences for one marijana seed
Yes, you really are this stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#820570 Dec 12, 2012
The only ones who haven't heard "we're broke" are the Liberals.
Who want to keep funding "unnecessary" Social programs that our economy cannot sustain.

And cutting Defense/Military Budget would be like committing Harry Carry at this juncture and climate of Geo-Political chaos, turmoil hostility and nuclear unrest.

And who gives a damn what the OTHER "next 10 highest countries combined" do? Who exactly are the "highest countries" any way?

Isn't it shocking that Saddam Hussein's caravan of trucks moving out of Baghdad into Syria smuggled his Bio-Chemical Weapons, WMDS, into Syria ??

The Bush Administration certainly allotted Hussein ample time to load that convoy and ride those WMDS out.
Plenty of warning. Perhaps ol' Bush was smarter than given credit. He didn't want Hussein's troops using those Chemical Weapons on Our American Soldiers.

Your question is moot.
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't heard we're broke. Spending 600 billion+ per year on the military, more than the next 10 highest countries combined, is getting a bit out of hand no?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

#820571 Dec 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Taking money from unions"? You mean workers can now choose to keep more of their own money. You have such a herd mentality.
AN' YOU SEEM TO HAVE MO' OF A WHAT'S-LEFT-ON-THE-GROUND-AFTE R-THE-HERD-IS-KILLED-BY-WOLVES MENTALITY. IT AN' INTERESTING NUANCE BUT AN' IMPORTANT ONE... FO' GOODNESS SAKES, CRACKER, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE HERD. YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#820572 Dec 12, 2012
Unemployment rate in Detroit is 10.8%

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/mic...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820573 Dec 12, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>"Forced abortions down their throats?" The plan calls for insurance coverage which includes women's health care. The fact that said insurance COVERS abortions, doesn't mean that Catholic Bishops are paying for, or providing, abortions - women pay our own insurance premiums.
And I think you probably should have included a link for 'this video' because otherwise there's no indication which video you meant - there are millions of them on the internet, you know.
:)
YEs just like a pig in a BLANKET wrap it coat it with sugar so KILLING UNBORN BABIES HEALTHY BABIES ARE GOOD BECAUSE IT'S A WOMENS RIGHT TO F*** AND THEN KILL THE PRODUCT OF HER F***ing the motherly WOMAN the THE BASKET OF LIFE, THE MODERN LIB WOMEN THE GRAVEYARD because of the ,LIB,FEM,LESBIAN AGENDA,ANTI HETROSEXUAL MALE OF ANY COLOR
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820574 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone recall when Clinton the Rookie needed Jimmy Carter to go to North Korea and negotiate a deal the North Koreans ignnored?

Any of you Democrat morons remember who ramped up troop deplyments to Vietnam? Yes, it was a wealthy Democrat, Johnson.

Any of you Democrat morons feel safer with Obama as president now that Iran is going Nuclear and North Korea just tested an ICBM?

I remember you leftards making a case that with Obama, the middle east would be better and we would gain world respect.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

Morons.

By the way, did Obama ever release the findings of the fiasco of his in Benghanzi during the recent time when several countries were burning his effigy and the American flag?

Nice coverup with the help of the corrupt leftwing media.

Morons....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 182,325
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 min not a ghost 7,873
Dear Abby 12-28 6 min not a ghost 8
abby 12-29 6 min Mister Tonka 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 71,312
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Boy G 51,307
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min IB DaMann 49,379
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:49AM
Marc Trestman Fired by Bears: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
Bleacher Report 6:52 AM
Phil Emery Fired by Bears: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
ESPN 6:54 AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?
NFL 6:58 AM
Chicago Bears fire Marc Trestman
ESPN 7:25 AM
Sources: Bears fire both Emery, Trestman