Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,901 - 757,920 of 1,099,908 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820366 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I served my country by spending countless hours volunteering, trying to get our great President elected, then re-elected four years later and my efforts paid off both times. I support my country by supporting my President. Many of these military types don't even support their President. What the hell kind of soldier or sailor doesn't support their Commander-in-Chief?
So you served your country by electing a president bent on destroying America. Good job Dufus

Reading your posts this would be par for the course for you.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820367 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The reports were taken from reports by WJBK Fox 2 News, idiot.
You can ignore the facts if you like. It was reported on by a local FOX affiliate reporter, and was re-reported in numerous other news outlets.

I forgot ... just like the injured vets that you claim don't exist because you don't see them, since you didn't witness the act outright you discount its validity.

You need to stay in the union ... you would never last a week in the real workplace with flawed critical thinking like yours. Go back to leaning on your broom.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820368 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There are ways to serve your country besides being in the military. You can be a policemen or fireman or judge or social worker. I chose to serve my country by working on President Obama's election campaigns.
You most likely support him by participating in some of his welfare rolls. Got your EBT card up to date?
Marxist Commie

United States

#820369 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There are approximately 300 or more military people living near me. Not one of them has any amputations or head trauma. What most of them do have is an alcohol problem and a shitty attitude problem.
I'm sure veterans enjoy the heck out of your candy ass like Obama!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820370 Dec 12, 2012
Liberals like OBAMA2016 amuse me when it comes to all things military. They are completely clueless and enjoy being that way whenever it comes to writing about or referring to the military.

By their reckoning, the only reason someone would join the military is because they are either too stupid to go to college, are trying to avoid jail, just in it for the free stuff or are jingoistic homophobes who have some stunted view of patriotism. In other words, they have the elitist view. However in the case of those like OBAMA2016, they would have most likely been flushed out in basic if they did enlist, due to their victim mentality and lack of intellect.
The fact that these men and women attend the toughest schools in the nation is beyond those like OBAMA2016.
Here's a slice of the degrees these men and women have in the Air Force:
-- 51.89 percent of the officers have advanced or professional degrees

-- 41.23 percent have master's degrees, 9.25 percent have professional degrees and 1.4 percent have doctorate degrees

-- 26.14 percent of company grade officers have advanced degrees, 19.33 percent have master's degrees, 6.53 percent have professional degrees and 0.28 percent have doctorate degrees

-- 85.56 percent of field grade officers have advanced degrees, 69.81 percent have master's degrees, 12.88 percent have professional degrees and 2.87 percent have doctorate degrees

Compare that to 9.4% of the US population with masters degrees.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820371 Dec 12, 2012
Posted by Brian in the "Evidence elusive in Michigan right-to-work debate", thread (post #8)

This is an excellent observation to the lefts claims that the unions built the middle class:

There was always a middle class. It sat right in the middle between the upper class and the lower class. The only difference was who was in it. Unions propelled low skilled uneducated morons into the middle penalizing the educated and skilled as they were forced to pay more for products that were made by the unskilled dodos.
Things are changing and the middle will once again hold the educated and the skilled. The unionists can be deported to China where they can find the job that they ran away
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820372 Dec 12, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong again stupid! Obama doesn't want to raise everyone's taxes, just on those that make over $250,000 a year and so do the majority of the American people. Obama is also against the wholesale cuts to the military, that's something forced on him by the GOP as a poison pill to make him bow to thier demands just like they held unemployment benefits hostage.
The President isn't AWOOL you clueless twit, he's taking his case to those who count, the American people.
You're an idiot Carol.
What a moron. Obama already has raised taxes on the middle class. Get off the bus, Bozo.

You are a liar and an idiot.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820373 Dec 12, 2012
Here is more evidence about how Democrats are Cavemen and violent thugs:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2028688853001/stev...

The libs are now lying and tring to say it was provoked. What a joke the Commie Democrats are. Total scum of the earth.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#820374 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Black Americans are still treated as slaves. Just go to any Walmart or Mcdonalds and see who works there.
Thats all they are qualified for , are you saying that the blacks that are actualy working in obamas depression are college grads who the evil white man is forcing them to toil away for 7.00 an hour , you are a liar and ridulous .
typical blacks

Saint Louis, MO

#820375 Dec 12, 2012
coal country wrote:
OBOMA made History for sure! He's the worst president we've ever had in history. CASE CLOSED!!!
I second that.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#820376 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Aid to Dependent Children and Nutritional Benefits and could be considered compensation for 400 years of free labor to white slaveowners.
4 hundred years ,prove it idiot.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#820377 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The term is assault rifle. That's a rifle that can shoot multiple bullets with the simple pull of the trigger. What's the purpose of having a rifle that can shoot 20 bullets in 5 seconds? Not for hunting or self-defence. To kill many people at one time, That's the only they're any good for. That's why armys use them.
Once again you show your over abundance of ignorance or your ability to flat out lie , you and obummer have alot in common.
TonyRezcoDodd Real Estate

United States

#820378 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I served my country by spending countless hours volunteering, trying to get our great President elected, then re-elected four years later and my efforts paid off both times. I support my country by supporting my President. Many of these military types don't even support their President. What the hell kind of soldier or sailor doesn't support their Commander-in-Chief?
Obama hates the Military.Just like Clinton,"I loathe the military"

Obama gives money and support for our enemies!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820380 Dec 12, 2012
Washington Times: Obama's Secret Middle-Class Tax Hikes
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#820381 Dec 12, 2012
Fiscal conservatives and liberal Democrats are calling on party leaders to include “substantial defense savings” in a deficit-reduction deal.

A group of 22 House lawmakers — 11 Democrats and 11 Republicans — sent a letter Monday to President Obama and House and Senate leaders calling for cuts to defense spending to be part of a deal to replace scheduled spending cuts and tax hikes set for January.

Republican hawks have warned of the danger of further cuts to defense spending — particularly the across-the-board spending cuts known as sequestration — arguing that the Pentagon is already cutting $487 billion from its budgets in the 2011 Budget Control Act.

The lawmakers calling for defense cuts say that the manner of sequestration is not desirable, but argue that the overall level of cuts is achievable.

They point to studies from the Cato Institute, Taxpayers for Common Sense, the National Taxpayers Union and the Project on Defense Alternatives that have identified $500 billion or more in cuts.

“We have serious concerns about the careless and arbitrary way that sequestration reduces defense spending, but we support its general intent to improve our fiscal condition,” the lawmakers write.

“We know the United States can maintain the best fighting force in the world while also pursuing sensible defense savings.”

The letter includes Republican Reps. Mick Mulvaney (S.C.), Tom McClintock (Calif.) and Justin Amash (Mich.), who was kicked off the Budget Committee last week for not holding the GOP line.

The Democrats on the letter include Reps. Barney Frank (Mass.), Ed Markey (Mass.), Keith Ellison (Minn.) and Barbara Lee (Calif.).

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/budget-a...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#820382 Dec 12, 2012
Elections Matter: The President Will Get What He Wants

In fact, the president holds all the high cards in this game. If no deal is reached, all taxpayers will face an increase in income tax rates—from the Bush levels of 10 to 15 percent for the lowest earners, and from 35 to an effective level of 43 percent for the highest. Taxes on capital gains will rise from 15 to 20 percent, and on dividends from 15 to as high as 39.6 percent. These increases to be accompanied by an additional Obamacare tax of 3.8 percent on the investment income of high earners.

That’s when the elastic ropes come in. The president immediately introduces a bill to lower tax rates to Bush levels on all but the high earners, and dares the Republicans to vote against it. Result: rates on high earners are up, rates on 98 percent of taxpayers are back where they started from. Campaign promise fulfilled, egalitarian ideology satisfied.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/elections...
concerned American

United States

#820383 Dec 12, 2012
TonyRezcoDodd Real Estate wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hates the Military.Just like Clinton,"I loathe the military"

Obama gives money and support for our enemies!
Do you hear they named a lizard after him??? Wonder why???
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#820384 Dec 12, 2012
flack wrote:
President Obama told ABC News Tuesday that he expects Republicans to work with Democrats to extend tax cuts for the middle class.

"I'm pretty confident that Republicans would not hold middle class taxes hostage to trying to protect tax cuts for high-income individuals," Obama told Barbara Walters.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#820385 Dec 12, 2012
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hear they named a lizard after him??? Wonder why???
Daaayuuum ,it apears old Fred was right all along , once again the world catches up to fred , America gets it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#820386 Dec 12, 2012
flack wrote:
"OMG OMG OMG OMG

$5.25 a month fee on major medical plans charged to insurers reducing every year then ending in 2016.

Yep, I'll probably die if (that's a big if) my insurer passes it on to me. OMG, what will I do if my policy goes from $700+ a month to 705.25 plan a month.

Gee, will the hundreds I save with the exchanges cover it??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima ... 9 min Washington 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot 46,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min the wandering girl 4,664
Abby 8-29 39 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-29 45 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,918
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Donnie 177,357
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE