Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820488 Dec 12, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud of the fact that obama smoked dope?
Let's see his grades....
He must've done pretty good. He was a law professor for 12 years. What did Bush do before he became president? Let's see, he bought a pretty decent baseball team and drove it into the ground. I guess that was practice for later in life when he drove the country into the ground.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820489 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>O'Reilly brags about being the No. 1 show on the Fox News Network...like THAT'S something to brag about. He's been a joke ever since he was a gossip reporter on Inside Edition.
Says you. Wow, that's credible!!!

Baawwwaahhhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820490 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
Did I ruin a good story?
Not sure, but how many times have you soiled your pants, gramps?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820491 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't even show up for National Guard duty because he knew he'd flunk the drug test.
Bush listened to the people and released his records...
Obammie....not so much!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820492 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Another example of left wing silliness, failed logic and ignorance:
<quoted text>
"So why did the killer pick the Cinemark theater? You might think that it was the one closest to the killer’s apartment. Or, that it was the one with the largest audience.
Yet, neither explanation is right. Instead, out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did...
Duh!
People who cite Fox News as a source have the same credibility as people who cite Wikipedia as a source...none.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820493 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He must've done pretty good. He was a law professor for 12 years. What did Bush do before he became president? Let's see, he bought a pretty decent baseball team and drove it into the ground. I guess that was practice for later in life when he drove the country into the ground.
African-American dope smokers get into hawvaard...
Affirmative Action works!
Nj raider 1

United States

#820494 Dec 12, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
A) I dont live in a "neighborhood"
B) If I see ANYONE on my private 155 acre compound, I absolutely DO go confront him/her (I do it all the time)
C) I wouldnt need to "grab" a gun, because I never go anywhere without one (or two).
You are AGAIN letting your emotion cloud the legal facts. Zimmerman had every legal right to do what he did without being attacked,and he WILL be acquitted. Besides, you never answered my question: given as Martin was smashing Zimmerman's head open, would you press murder charges against the kid if he had died?
You another person that comes on topix to make yourself seem harder than you actually are. I'm willing to bet zimmerman himself dont want to be acquitted. He & his family asking with the police of their city already received threats & they weren't anonymous. The streets ain't playing with him or his family. You might know that if you came off your 155 acres a lil more & ventured into the real world. The reason he will be made an example of is simple, fear of retaliation against the innocent as well as zimmerman. The law is behind & illiterate to the times. You can keep saying it till you run out of breath, florida's authorities know they have no choice but lock him up or face retaliation of extreme proportions. That's why his ass is locked up now. Thee state was going by the law until the black panthers came all the way from philly & put that bounty on his head. It's in everybody's best interest for the state convicts zimmerman if they want to limit the bloodshed.

PS: I dont care how bad Trayvon whipped his ass. He was minding his own business when approached by a stranger aggressively. He was fighting for his life. You can't start a confrontation with a stranger & then say he was beating me up, I was scared for my life so I shot him. Evidently he wasn't too scared to approach a teenager minding his business.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820495 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>People who cite Fox News as a source have the same credibility as people who cite Wikipedia as a source...none.
People who don't have a life and nothing better to do except post on Topix all day are useless morons.

Cough, cough.

That would be you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820496 Dec 12, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvard sucks. The freshman dorms are depressing and so are the liberals there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820497 Dec 12, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>How did gun toters allow the country to become "dependant" to anything ??????
We've been dependent on Middle East oil for decades. Without Japanese technology, we would be a third world country watching black and white TVs. Republicans and their War on Unions have stifled American ingenuity.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820498 Dec 12, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush listened to the people and released his records...
Obammie....not so much!
Another reason George Bush was stupid. President Obama's college records are nobody's business.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820499 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards always blame the victim when exposed. You are just another example of that retarded mindset. Grow up.
Steven Crowder (the Fox News "contributor" that nobody ever heard of before) was simply trying to make news where there was none so Fox would finally let him actually file a report. The violence that ensued falls squarely on his shoulders.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#820500 Dec 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What challenge?
Steven Crowder was clearly goading the protesters__creating his own news so to speak. Fox News can't seem to get enough of the little dust up using is as a breaking news segue on it's daily shows.
No video no story IMO.
True asking a Simpleton (Liberal/Democrat) a simply question could ignite Outrage!! The question is will this “Macho Woman” sucker puncher accept Crowder Challenge? Then we had
Rest of these Union P…. tearing down a tent with woman inside!! Just being a typical Liberal… Maher/Letterman would be proud!!
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#820501 Dec 12, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, SAILOR, GOT A LIGHT?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#820502 Dec 12, 2012
DEBIL BEND THE OL' SAILOR OVER THE SOFA AN' TEAR AWAY HIS BULGING BELL-BOTTOMS... "WELL, THAR SHE BLOWS, BOYS, THAR SHE BLOWS." THEN DEBIL BURY HISSELF BALLS DEEP IN THE OL' MAN, A VETERAN OF MANY SUCH CAMPAIGNS...
THE DRIVEL

Westminster, MA

#820504 Dec 12, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, SAILOR, GOT A LIGHT?
I bet he has a size 12 that he can shove up your ars, Borris.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#820507 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We've been dependent on Middle East oil for decades. Without Japanese technology, we would be a third world country watching black and white TVs. Republicans and their War on Unions have stifled American ingenuity.
The only thing "stifled" around here is your ability to think and provide for your self .
Old Liberals

Westminster, MA

#820508 Dec 12, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in prison I didn't mind orally pleasing blacks, but now I'm my own man.
We already knew that about you Dem. You don't need to repeat your stories old man.
carol

Orlando, FL

#820509 Dec 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an expert on the subject, but in general:
The definition of an "assault weapon" is complex, including cosmetic features. However, the general public tends to define any semi-automatic firearms as "assault weapons", semi-automatic meaning that they can eject spent shell casings and chamber the next round without additional human action, but (as opposed to automatic firearms) only one round is fired per pull of the trigger.
There is no federal ban of "assault weapons", although some states have their own bans.
Shouldn't those kind of weapons be banned in every state?

I kinda knew what they were, by the way. Just never understood why they were part of the second amendment if legal anywhere.
carol

Orlando, FL

#820511 Dec 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an expert on the subject, but in general:
The definition of an "assault weapon" is complex, including cosmetic features. However, the general public tends to define any semi-automatic firearms as "assault weapons", semi-automatic meaning that they can eject spent shell casings and chamber the next round without additional human action, but (as opposed to automatic firearms) only one round is fired per pull of the trigger.
There is no federal ban of "assault weapons", although some states have their own bans.
Also, I just wanted to let you know that, in Zimmerman's case, I'm willing to accept what the courts decide.

I'm just glad he's under arrest until the court decides his innocence or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Homo Erectus 49,367
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Jacques Ottawa 182,194
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?