Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#820184 Dec 11, 2012
I will make him forget that fatass sow moochelle, U just wait and see....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#820185 Dec 11, 2012
on
dem

United States

#820186 Dec 11, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> this must be the result of being a sex slave of his 2 dads .
I honestly dont know WHY I'm this way; I just AM. I can never get enough male juice in my gullet...

Lapeer, MI

#820188 Dec 11, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Back to your mantra. Slur and demean women, call them names, call them hores, you are truly a sad sack ofshit.
Peace
KMA
nuculur needs a dog leash for his brain and a muzzle for his mouth.

....and plastic underwear...
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820189 Dec 11, 2012
DEBIL CONFUSED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS BUT HE NOT CONFUSED ABOUT EVERYTHING. SOMETIMES... SOMETIMES DEBIL CONFUSED BY SIMPLE THINGS; HOW DOES HE NAVIGATE THIS ROUNDABOUT... WHICH WINE GOES WITH CALIMARI... AN' SOMETIMES HE CONFUSED ABOUT MO' DIFFICULT THINGS... DOES SHE WANT ME OR NOT? IS SHE REALLY A REDHEAD?

IN ANY EVENT DEBIL HAS LEARNED THIS MUCH IN HIS LIFE: WHEN YOU CONFUSED, SLOW DOWN. HAVE A DRINK, SMOKE A JOINT, TAKE A BATH... LET TIME SLOW DOWN UNTIL YOU NOT CONFUSED NO MO'...

IT LIKE WHEN YOU HUNTIN' A WILD THING: IT SCARED, IT RUN ALL THE TIME... BUT WHEN YOU HUNTIN' IT, YOU TEND TO CONCENTRATE ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. DON'T. PUT YOUSELF IN ITS SHOES.. MMMM... HUSH PUPPIES.. COMFORTABLE.

NOW IF YOU EVER BEEN SHOT AT, YOU KNOW THAT THE LONGER YOU STAND OUT THERE THE SOONER A BULLET GONNA FIND YOU, IT ACADEMIC. SO THE ANIMAL KNOWS THAT TOO... BUT IT RUNNIN,' IT HIDIN'... IT SCARED ON SOME LEVEL. IF IT NOT, IT STOOPID.

BUT YOU RELAX... TAKE YOU TIME... SOONER OR LATER THE ANIMAL TURN THE WRONG WAY... AN' THEN IT DEAD... IT SIMPLE..
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820190 Dec 11, 2012
THREE THINGS THE DEBIL ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN OF: NOBODY INVISIBLE. NOBODY BULLETPROOF. TIME MOVES ON.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820191 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
nuculur needs a dog leash for his brain and a muzzle for his mouth.
....and plastic underwear...
BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN, LEND HIM SOME OF YOURS.
dem

United States

#820192 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THREE THINGS THE DEBIL ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN OF: NOBODY INVISIBLE. NOBODY BULLETPROOF. TIME MOVES ON.
Make ME your target, and shoot all over me. Pleeeeaaassseee
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820193 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly dont know WHY I'm this way; I just AM. I can never get enough male juice in my gullet...
SO, UM, NOW, HONEY... TELL US WHY YOU CAN NEVER GET ENUF MAN JUICE IN YOU GULLET? MUS' BE A REASON?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820195 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The lack of higher education is due to Republicans slashing the student-loan program.
Is this what you blame your lack of education on?

Lapeer, MI

#820196 Dec 11, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is just another liberal hypocrite who can afford to act like a know nothing jackass, sad. Of course we know he bailed out of England decades ago to avoid taxes like so many others.
BBC News | ENTERTAINMENT | Linda leaves fortune to Paul
Linda McCartney leaves her entire fortune to her ex-Beatle husband Sir Paul in a trust fund that makes her estate virtually free from taxes.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainm ent/676911.stm - Cached
More results from news.bbc.co.uk
Should Paul McCartney lose his knighthood for tax avoidance?
Did you know that in the 60s the Beatles put the rights to their songs into an arms length company to avoid tax. Ironically this allowed Michael Jackson to buy the rights which he held for a time
This tax avoidance hypocrisy is rampant amongst celebrities across all oceans. Money talks. Look at Psy! The Boy Messiah has him on the list for his inaugural party! Have you read the lyrics to Psy's Hate-America creation? In the in inaugural party case, it is two hypocrites sucking off each other. Psy wants the money from his celebrity status in the West so he's been doing Mea Culpa's on the talk show circuit.

But so many of Hollywood and Rap-wood are highly paid hypocrites. They'll host million-dollar fundraisers for the Boy Messiah on Friday and then talk to their CPA about getting tax breaks for their N.H. Goat Farm on Saturday. Everyone else's money is fair game to steal. But don't touch theirs because they have a friend in the White House.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820197 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>In a right to work state, when you ask for a raise you are "shown the door" and are replaced by a new unqualified employee. That's how Walmart and Mcdonalds stays so rich.
When you go to your employer and request a raise they also request that you justify why you deserve more than the person performing the same task next to you. If all you have is that you show up for work on time and do your job, chances are your not getting a raise. Thats how the ignorant keep themselves down.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820198 Dec 11, 2012
YOU LONELY, HONEY? MAN WHO CAIN'T GET ENUF COME JUS' NOT QUITE LONELY ENOUGH? IT ALWAYS RIGHT THERE...?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820199 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The term militia can have several meanings. In the U.S. consitution's case, its referring to the police and the military. When it was written all soldiers and police were ordinary citizens. There wasn't no U.S. army or state police. You should of payed more attention in history class.
Given the fact that you still cannot spell constitution, I think that I will leave the constitutional interpretations to those more educated than you.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820201 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three too.
Ketel One always in the freezer
Weed always in the mason jar
And a republican male is a closet homosexual.
WE SHOULD HOOK UP... I THINK I LOVE YOU.

Lapeer, MI

#820202 Dec 11, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The women's jewelry stealing thug Martin, after his 10 day suspension for assaulting the white bus driver, would have just dropped out, his academic career was over, a life of crime or dead end job after dead end job was all that he had left.
Yeah...but look at what the world lost - he could have become a spokesperson for Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles.

....and ADT Security Systems.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820203 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Make ME your target, and shoot all over me. Pleeeeaaassseee
DON' BEG, CRACKER, THA'S WHAT HAPPENIN'
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820204 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare and food stamps are not charity. There paid for like Medicare an Social security.
Welfare and food stamps are charity.

How are the recipients paying for these if they do not work?

These programs are funded by the taxpayers (those who are working and paying federal taxes). The recipients of these programs if they actually have work do not make enough to contribute to taxes. Therefore they are being subsidized (charity) by those who do pay taxes.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820205 Dec 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no relative on a government safety net program. I support a safety net.
I find that the one's complaining are the tight wads who don't want to support their country and vote solely on what is best for their wallets.
I have no desire to support those with no will to support themselves.
dem

United States

#820206 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, NOW, HONEY... TELL US WHY YOU CAN NEVER GET ENUF MAN JUICE IN YOU GULLET? MUS' BE A REASON?
I think its cause my daddy used to take me down to meet his friends in the park. They smelled like stale laundry and smoke, would give him money, and then touch me in funny places. I didnt understand it then, but I've grown to love it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min mdbuilder 46,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 178,047
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Rage Poster 49,837
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 15 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 22 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 26 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Eric 69,380
Amy 9-16 56 min ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••