Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820315 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up a slaveowner and try to collect.
Slaveowners like the Walmarts and the CEO of Mcdonalds?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820316 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One major problem for unions when workers have a choice is that the unions spend most of the dues money supporting Democrat politicians, even though many of their members are Republicans.
Unions only spend a tiny fraction of dues on political candidates and no part of a member's dues can be used for that without the member's permission. Most of the funds go toward the processing and handling of grievances and conducting collective bargaining.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820317 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If the seals are as great as everybody says they are then how come so many of them manage to get themselves killed? I would think a good soldier could avoid that.
Because Obama has placed all of our soldiers in Afghanistan in an indefensible "training" position instead of allowing them to go on the offensive and do what armies do best; kill people and break things.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820318 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Black Americans are still treated as slaves. Just go to any Walmart or Mcdonalds and see who works there.
They are free to quit any time they choose.

Lots of others want the jobs.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820319 Dec 11, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Again your opinion regarding our military means little from one who obviously never served. Your ingratitude for the freedom that all service members provided is noted.
You sound jealous. Your GED and broom pushing job not paying you what you believe your worth?
A majority of military members are pencil pushers, cooks, mechanics, drivers, support personnel, etc. whose lives have never been in any danger. Very few actually ever perform any combat duty.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#820320 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>They were hard-working Americans who support our President and don't want to have to work for slave wages and no benefits at the hands of giant corporations like Walmart and Mcdonalds. Giant corporations are the only ones who will benefit from the rtw law.
What happened to Solyndra's $535,000,000?Where did OstupidAsses first stimulus package go?(UNIONS,ACORN,dirty backroom deals,kickbacks,and Zilla Michelle! TARP)

Have you every worked in a Union?I have;hot shot.I payed years of Union dues because I was forced to!

GOOD JOB Michigan!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820321 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Unions only spend a tiny fraction of dues on political candidates and no part of a member's dues can be used for that without the member's permission. Most of the funds go toward the processing and handling of grievances and conducting collective bargaining.
Horsecrap
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820322 Dec 12, 2012
Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Solyndra's $535,000,000?Where did OstupidAsses first stimulus package go?(UNIONS,ACORN,dirty backroom deals,kickbacks,and Zilla Michelle! TARP)
Have you every worked in a Union?I have;hot shot.I payed years of Union dues because I was forced to!
GOOD JOB Michigan!
Now Michigan companies will be forced to hire unqualified, untrained non-union workers and the quality of their products and services will suffer. Union made products are by far superior. I try to only purchase products with the "union made" label.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820323 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Now Michigan companies will be forced to hire unqualified, untrained non-union workers and the quality of their products and services will suffer. Union made products are by far superior. I try to only purchase products with the "union made" label.
Really?

Does your TV have a union label? Your computer?

Not to mention that Japanese cars are far superior to Detroit.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#820324 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A majority of military members are pencil pushers, cooks, mechanics, drivers, support personnel, etc. whose lives have never been in any danger. Very few actually ever perform any combat duty.
Obama,and Clinton were the best pilots,ground pounders,Marines,Air Force,Merchant marines,Coast Guard,ARMY,and...well,Obama took out Asama Bin Ladin!

OOP'S...4 dead heroes were begging for back up!(Obama campaigning, security breach)

Security breach...AHH...AND...AHHHH,and ...AHHH,
We need more intelligence before we can comment on this sitiuation!

"You just blame it on me!"
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820325 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Black Americans are still treated as slaves. Just go to any Walmart or Mcdonalds and see who works there.
If your skill set is no greater than broom pusher then those establishments are most likely your only option. Whats your point. There are many educated black people in high ranking corporate positions.

Sound like you just need an excuse for your failures in life.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820326 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A majority of military members are pencil pushers, cooks, mechanics, drivers, support personnel, etc. whose lives have never been in any danger. Very few actually ever perform any combat duty.
Again the opinion of a coward who never served means very little
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820327 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Now Michigan companies will be forced to hire unqualified, untrained non-union workers and the quality of their products and services will suffer. Union made products are by far superior. I try to only purchase products with the "union made" label.
You mean that now Michigan can now hire motivated individuals who want to work instead of harboring lazy, incompetent union members who spend more time on break or filing grievances rather than trying to be productive.

Kinda like those hard working Auto union members caught on camera drinking and smoking pot on their lunch.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820328 Dec 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Does your TV have a union label? Your computer?
Not to mention that Japanese cars are far superior to Detroit.
Are you talking about the 489,000 Honda CRVs and 820,000 Civics that were recalled or the 7,430,000 Toyotas that were recalled, the largest recall of all time?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820329 Dec 12, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that now Michigan can now hire motivated individuals who want to work instead of harboring lazy, incompetent union members who spend more time on break or filing grievances rather than trying to be productive.
Kinda like those hard working Auto union members caught on camera drinking and smoking pot on their lunch.
The new law will not, for the most part, change who is hired nor whether a union represents the workers. It will simply give individual workers the choice of whether or not to join the union.

We're all "pro-choice", aren't we?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820330 Dec 12, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the opinion of a coward who never served means very little
Most people join the military for the free stuff.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820331 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the 489,000 Honda CRVs and 820,000 Civics that were recalled or the 7,430,000 Toyotas that were recalled, the largest recall of all time?
The Honda recall relates to potential wiring problems with low-beam headlights on 10-year old cars. Big deal.

Japanese cars last longer and are more reliable than American cars.

Period.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820332 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the 489,000 Honda CRVs and 820,000 Civics that were recalled or the 7,430,000 Toyotas that were recalled, the largest recall of all time?
Gee the top 3 recalls in auto history are all American made union built:

Largest Recalls in Auto history
Rank
1 Ford 21 million 1970-1980 cars and trucks Transmissions that fail to engage Park

2 Ford 15 million 1992-2003 cars and trucks Cruise control deactivation switch fires

3 Ford 7.9 million 1988-1993 Taurus, Explorer, Probe & Mercury Sable Ignition switch fires

A testament to the union quality that you so loudly proclaim
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820334 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people join the military for the free stuff.
Yeah right. Free head trauma, Free amputated limbs, all to protect the worthless in this country like yourself.

It's always the cowards who never served who seem to have the biggest bone to pick with our service members.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820335 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people join the military for the free stuff.
Or because there are no jobs in the Obama Depression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 35 min Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts