Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,885)

Showing posts 757,681 - 757,700 of1,073,275
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was serious...
As was mine.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "the main event" punky brewster? The presidental election? Pfffft! As I said, not six clcks of difference between Repubs & dums these days; they just spend stolen $$ on different things. Besides, the House is just going to continue to "say no", so get out your crying towel....
Say good bye to your majority if the House obstructs for the next 18 months.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Allright spinster dudess; its sushi time!! Dont let your diseased meat-loaf.....
mmmmmm.........sushi!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The boy is dead because he attacked a much smaller man armed with a gun, kicked the crap out of him, and the smaller man shot him in self-defense. There is NO law that says George Zimmerman had to stay in his car.
Sorry, but you are letting motherly emotion trump the legalities of the case. Your empathy is also probably misplaced, since Martin was no angel (and was the vastly physically superior of the two). Again its a shame he died, but its a dangerous world when you take chances. Would you be happier if George Zimmerman had died of a cerebral hemorrhage?
He could have kept track of him visually in his car until the police arrived. They arrived just minutes after the shooting.

It's not like he didn't have a good description of the young man and had already called the police who were on their way.

What if that young man was just in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time walking back from the store and felt he was being threatened and reacted out of fear and panic?

If you see someone who you thinks "looks suspicious" in your neighborhood, do you automatically grab a loaded gun and go after them?

I hope not.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you make my point...
you are a dumA$$...
you are not fit to live...
in other words...it is you that will have the dagger by his species...
NAH, I NOT MAKE YOU NUTHIN'. IF I WERE TO HAVE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SPLAIN' IT. THE "NOT FIT TO LIVE" THING RAISE A FEW EYEBROWS, HOWEVER. CAUSE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT THERE ONLY THE ONE SPECIES THAT COULD APPLY TO NOWADAYS. PERSONALLY? DEBIL WOULD KILL TO SEE THE DAGGER APPEAR BESIDE THE NOTATION, THOUGH THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT HE UNDERSTAND.

WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WOULD BE THOUGH! TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOU WERE THE LAST HUMAN ON EARTH... THE LAST SPORE OF A SENTIENT DISEASE SO VIRULENT THAT IT CONSUMES ITS ENTIRE HOST.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Compassionate Unions...

Michigan...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/union...
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
as if we needed proof people in california are nuts...
"The story of one prison psychiatrist shows how pay largesse has spread.
Mohammad Safi, graduate of a medical school in Afghanistan, collected $822,302 last year,"
a freakin state head shrinker...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-11/-822...
I know it's a long article...did you bother reading it?
Those crazy salaries were all blamed on Gray Davis, who the people of CA recalled in a special election.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have kept track of him visually in his car until the police arrived. They arrived just minutes after the shooting.
It's not like he didn't have a good description of the young man and had already called the police who were on their way.
What if that young man was just in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time walking back from the store and felt he was being threatened and reacted out of fear and panic?
If you see someone who you thinks "looks suspicious" in your neighborhood, do you automatically grab a loaded gun and go after them?
I hope not.
Another nutball with an assault rifle just open fired 60 rounds at a shopping mall in WA.
I get the right to own firearms, but why are assault weapons like that necessary?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As was mine.
What on Earth would make you think I am into "Zoroastrianism"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's a long article...did you bother reading it?
Those crazy salaries were all blamed on Gray Davis, who the people of CA recalled in a special election.
I am a very good reader...gray davis was...a democrat...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking nuc would involves countless hand washings with antibiotics.
Sounds like you had a good system there. Did the NEA give you flack over it?
If you mean about the corporal punishment, it was actually with a long thin board with a handle. It was school policy that all parents had to give their permission to use it by signing a form at the beginning of the school year. It didn't happen that often but, when it did, another teacher just had to be present.

Most parents didn't object. Things have changed since then.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nutball with an assault rifle just open fired 60 rounds at a shopping mall in WA.
I get the right to own firearms, but why are assault weapons like that necessary?
I've never understood why assault weapons were even on the menu of owning a gun.

Who sells those things anyway? And why are they even legal?
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not.
WELL, I DO. BUT ONLY IF I LIKE HER SHOES. ONLIEST GUN I OWN IS THAT BIG BLACK PYTHON OF MINE AN' YOU KNOW IT ALWAYS LOADED.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"The people" didn't vote for it, you moron.
Republicans rammed it through the legislature where they hold the majority.
Wages are lower in right to work states.
Fact.
The people voted in Republicans, you moron. Therefore, the people voted for it, idiot.

WGAS about your fact. Unions are greedy. They deserve lower wages. Why do idiots like you deserve more that $5 and hour?

Who are you mooching off of this month?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, I NOT MAKE YOU NUTHIN'. IF I WERE TO HAVE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SPLAIN' IT. THE "NOT FIT TO LIVE" THING RAISE A FEW EYEBROWS, HOWEVER. CAUSE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT THERE ONLY THE ONE SPECIES THAT COULD APPLY TO NOWADAYS. PERSONALLY? DEBIL WOULD KILL TO SEE THE DAGGER APPEAR BESIDE THE NOTATION, THOUGH THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT HE UNDERSTAND.
WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WOULD BE THOUGH! TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOU WERE THE LAST HUMAN ON EARTH... THE LAST SPORE OF A SENTIENT DISEASE SO VIRULENT THAT IT CONSUMES ITS ENTIRE HOST.
we are different...that is how i can live and you can become extinct.
I love Darwin...he got it right.

you have to learn to sniff out the winners and losers...
Losers are real easy to identify (with?)...

you? you chose to use the 'debil' name...a huge loser in itself. you thought that it would bother the 'christians' on here...not so much.

it reinforces the thesis that you are what you claim to be...
a loser...well, on the side of losers...what an audience you have!

carry on...
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Another crazy liberal again? You idiots should not be allowed to own guns.

Every gun, knife or car is an "assault" weapon when it injures someone, you idiot.

Stop being a hypocrite and chastise your Democrat buddy Old Raider. He'e the thread gun nut.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why assault weapons were even on the menu of owning a gun.
Something wierd is going on...we agree twice in one day.
BTW, as a current teacher, I use a very similar behavior management system in my classroom.
We obviously can't paddle, but lunch detention in an empty classroom with a cranky teacher is an effective deterrent. BTW, most parents would still support corporal punishment, if the School Board would get out of the way.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had stayed in his house after the police were called and were on their way, he wouldn't have gotten his head beat into the pavement and a young boy would still be alive. The police would have made the call about his purpose in that complex.
"carol"
A big if. If Trayvon had not beat the mans head into the pavement and broken his nose he might be alive. You have made up your mind. Why not give the courts a chance?
Peace
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, COME ON, CAROL! THEY A PENIS SUBSTITUTE, UNLESS, OF CORSE, YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES THAT ALLOW THE DEER TO SHOOT BACK?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"The people" didn't vote for it, you moron.
Republicans rammed it through the legislature where they hold the majority.
Wages are lower in right to work states.
Fact.
its just like what the Republicans did when the held majority in Congress & the White house when they rammed through the 16th amendment and gave the American people the affliction of confiscatory income taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 757,681 - 757,700 of1,073,275
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 2 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 4 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 8 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE