Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820281 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of the Boy Messiah's lies. I watched him whip up that Detroit crowd of draft horses by berating Michigan's new RTW Law.
They collectively said "Duh! Yeah, Boss."
I saw your sorry face in that crowd. It was half-covered by a pair of pants.
They were hard-working Americans who support our President and don't want to have to work for slave wages and no benefits at the hands of giant corporations like Walmart and Mcdonalds. Giant corporations are the only ones who will benefit from the rtw law.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820282 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Military members and their families get free medical care, subsidized food, clothing and housing, all paid for by the taxpayers. Do you consider that charity or is it just another expense of running government?
Big difference between our military serving their country (by the way the subsidies that you refer to balance out the low pay our military members receive) and losers who don't want to work, living off the wages of others. You'd know the difference if you ever served

Nice try though
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820283 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Call your mother to come and pick you up, Dood. You are lost again.
Wiki - Assault Weapon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon
"Not to be confused with assault rifle, FGM-172 SRAW, M202 FLASH, or Shoulder-launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon.
Assault weapon is a political term, often used by gun control advocates,..."
Your head spins so much that it could be used in a Car Wash.
You cite wikipedia as a source and expect to have any credibility whatsoever? You sir are a joke.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820284 Dec 11, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
If one of your loved ones were shot at the mall you would be able to describe an assault weapon.
Under the expired federal law, a rifle that would not otherwise be classified as an "assault weapon" by nature of its firepower would become one if it had a pistol grip and a bayonet mount (no bayonet required).

In other words, scary looking, regardless of firepower.

A skilled marksman could easily kill more people more quickly without a semi-automatic weapon than could a random-shooting amateur with a semi-automatic weapon.

Trayvon with a knife could kill more people more quickly.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#820285 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama had nothing at all to do with the events of 9-11. The 3000 innocent people killed on 9-11 died because of George Bush's incompetence. Since President Obama took office there have been no terrorist attacks on American soil.
You're right,he was reading Bill Ayers play book and following Reverend Wright!Glabo could fill you in!Rezco could show you some good deals too!

Maybe,we could ask ACORN!

Is Ostupidass in Hawaii?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820286 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The right of the people in a well regulated militia, i.e. the police and military. They worded so simply even an idiot like you could understand it. But still you don't.
Again this would be your illiterate interpretation of the 2nd amendment.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820287 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They say that no man is an island but you sure fit the description of a sinking atoll, boy.
A majority of Americans support a gun ban. The only ones who don't are criminals and NRA gun nuts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820288 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Military members and their families get free medical care, subsidized food, clothing and housing, all paid for by the taxpayers. Do you consider that charity or is it just another expense of running government?
Neither. Part of their compensation.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820289 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama had nothing at all to do with the events of 9-11. The 3000 innocent people killed on 9-11 died because of George Bush's incompetence. Since President Obama took office there have been no terrorist attacks on American soil.
Wrong on both accounts.

Those that died on the first 9/11 attack have Bill Clinton to thank:

State Department analysts warned the Clinton administration in July 1996 that Osama bin Laden's move to Afghanistan would give him an even more dangerous haven as he sought to expand radical Islam "well beyond the Middle East," but the government chose not to deter the move, newly declassified documents show.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/17/internation...

In your second assertion regarding attacks on us soil, I guess in your GED class they did not teach you that embassies and consulates are considered us soil.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820290 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The governor of Michigan revoked the rights of Michigan workers to collective bargaining. All workers in Michigan will suffer because of his decision. They will now have to join the ranks of the slave laborers at Walmart and Mcdonalds. It's a sad day for American labor.
Unions still have full collective bargaining rights in Michigan. However, workers will have the right to choose whether to join a union or not. Call it "pro-choice."

Unions should take the positive approach of proving their worth to workers so that they join voluntarily, rather than be coerced.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820291 Dec 11, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between our military serving their country (by the way the subsidies that you refer to balance out the low pay our military members receive) and losers who don't want to work, living off the wages of others. You'd know the difference if you ever served
Nice try though
Low pay?!?! HAH!!! I live in a military town. The hardest decision the squids around here have is whether to buy a Corvette or a BMW.$30k Harley-Davidsons are on backorder here. I suggest you to get stuck in the base traffic on Terminal Blvd. one day and check out the car show. Low pay my ass!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820292 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
12 Americans died falling off ladders last week. Another 20 died in vehicular accidents. 5 died of medical malpractice issues. 20 innocent Pakistanis died at the hands of an Obamadrone. An Ambassador and his security team died in Benghazi for no good reason other than incompetence by the Jerk-In-Chief.
Gee. Accidents happen.
Go serve as a Restroom Attendant to the Boy Messiah but keep your fckin pansy hands off of my Bill of Rights, Puppy Dog.
Not to mention that a Navy SEAL died in Afghanistan rescuing an irresponsible doctor who needlessly placed his own life at risk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820293 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The term is assault rifle. That's a rifle that can shoot multiple bullets with the simple pull of the trigger.
Wrong, but that's true of everything you say.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#820294 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He was not a Muslim terrorist. He was a decorated military officer who also happened to be a card-carrying NRA gun nut.
Decorated? You mean like a Christmas Tree? BS. He was a Muslim Terrorist. He had never seen a battlefield in his life.

Anyone can belong to the NRA. Members are not vetted and given background checks. Did NAMBLA checked you out before you joined?

"Many government officials and official reports have characterized the attack as terrorism.[8] Senator Joe Lieberman labeled the shooting "the most destructive terrorist attack on America since September 11, 2001. Michael Scheuer, the retired former head of the Bin Laden Issue Station, and former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey also called the event a terrorist attack. A group of soldiers and families have sought to have the defense secretary specifically designate the shooting a "terrorist attack."

The Defense Department currently classifies the attack as an act of workplace violence."

http://tinyurl.com/b2m94uf

Obama Declares Fort Hood Massacre “Work Place Violence”
January 31, 2012

"President Obama is still bending over backwards to politically protect Muslims – even those sworn to destroy our nation. He has now declared that the 2009 Fort Hood massacre was “work place violence”– not a terrorist attack."

The Boy Messiah bends over for Allah and awaits his entrance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820295 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>My guy, President Obama, won. Your guy lost. I'm a winner. You're a loser. Get used to it.
Only a loser defines his life by the success or failure of a politician.

Lapeer, MI

#820296 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying the President and our lawmakers don't deserve health care?
You ask stupid questions as a knee-jerk response. Try to fix that so you don't come across as looking stupid.

...on the other hand......:}

Lapeer, MI

#820297 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You cite wikipedia as a source and expect to have any credibility whatsoever? You sir are a joke.
Remember the "sir" part:}
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820298 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. Part of their compensation.
Aid to Dependent Children and Nutritional Benefits and could be considered compensation for 400 years of free labor to white slaveowners.
Alex Dumpfree

UK

#820299 Dec 11, 2012
I believe that the result offers U.S. cause for a faint smile of satisfaction and a large sigh of relief, given the choice doable outcome. However, I realize it thusmewhat worrying that the favored vote was so shut given the candidates that were on provide to the yank individuals. and also the next four years ar hardly attending to be simple for Obama, given the Republican majority within the House.

Name: Alex Dumpfree
Email: Alex@shatm.com
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820300 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a loser defines his life by the success or failure of a politician.
Then why do republicans get so upset whenever they're reminded they got their assses kicked in the last election?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,765
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 68,882
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 2 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,006
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 4 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?