Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,661 - 757,680 of 1,101,103 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820084 Dec 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Not to put too fine a point on it, but exactly what's up with you and this 'TIC' shit?
If you're afflicted with Turret's Syndrome, it's understandable, but nonetheless annoying.
JMO.
:)
The abunDUNCE of them these days.

Has dropped the contribution rate from WORKING 15:1 drawing, down to Working 2:1 drawing.

Exhausting statistics, to say the least.

(NO calculator needed for that!)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820085 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you know about a classroom?
PLENTY.

Never had two kids I couldn't stop from fighting, by talking SENSE and LOGIC to them either.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820086 Dec 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you "teach" at...parents need to be made aware of ones like YOU!
If GOPIdiots is a teacher, then some poor kids are getting coached by a closed minded moron. People like him should NOT be in that job.

No wonder the leech is so pro union thug.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820087 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you know about common sense? Teachers are just people who could not make it in the real world, loser.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820088 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
all while dealing with MULTITUDES of buttons at the same time!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820090 Dec 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She is, years off brewing moonshine and breathing in the fumes.
Quit being a youstooge Homer.
I am much more of a homebrewed WINe type of person, thank you.

Geez.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#820091 Dec 11, 2012
NWax wrote:
<quoted text>
If GOPIdiots is a teacher, then some poor kids are getting coached by a closed minded moron. People like him should NOT be in that job.
No wonder the leech is so pro union thug.
Gopidiot used to go by "frightwinger" and admitted allowing 5th graders to engage in sexual acts in his classroom.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820092 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>

You'd be surprised how many students begged to be whacked on the bottom instead of having to write an essay.
Worth the "the TRUTH is in the PROOF again" Carol.

:-)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820093 Dec 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The abunDUNCE of them these days.
Has dropped the contribution rate from WORKING 15:1 drawing, down to Working 2:1 drawing.
Exhausting statistics, to say the least.
(NO calculator needed for that!)
You're infested with tics?

Was I intended to assume you were referring to unemployment benefits?

(Exhausting post, IMO)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820095 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She used to eat paste and boogers in one.
Grasp wanna-be-strawman--grasp..beca use that's all you can do.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820097 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She used to eat paste and boogers in one.
Why don't you just accept REALITY of FACT, grow up, and get TRULY enlightened out of your dark hole of ignorance, for a real CHANGE, for a change?

I mean seriously, nust because you "say" something--does NOT make it true! NOT to INTELLIGENT, Civilized and decent people.
Understand?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820099 Dec 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're infested with tics?
Was I intended to assume you were referring to unemployment benefits?
(Exhausting post, IMO)
No and No, the ratio was in reference to the SS for working class people system.

Thirty years ago--there were 15 people WORKING, contributing to one drawing.

Now, the ratio is TWO people working to one drawing.

Why do you think many wish to see SOME sort of reformation of it?

It's in dire need.

REALITY.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#820101 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner!
Hee hee hee
Carl!
Heheh.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820102 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner!
Hee hee hee
How old are you? Twelve?
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820103 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gopidiot used to go by "frightwinger" and admitted allowing 5th graders to engage in sexual acts in his classroom.
It's been more than obvious he is a real sick, angry puppy.

That individual should NOT be allowed in a classroom.

Teachers are not what they used to be, and GOPIdiots is proof. I wouldn't want that moron as a Molesting Boy Scout Leader or a Catholic Priest. Now they migrated to teaching as union members.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#820105 Dec 11, 2012
" Today, the United States spends about 71 cents of every federal tax dollar it collects on the Big 4: Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and interest on the debt."

So lets cut defense
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820106 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
Sorry about the last post. Got carried away.
It was a great post Carol...and don't let any ignorant idiots ever try and just "say" for the sake of their own frail, little, patheTic ego trips, otherwise.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820108 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
we are different...that is how i can live and you can become extinct.
I love Darwin...he got it right.
you have to learn to sniff out the winners and losers...
Losers are real easy to identify (with?)...
you? you chose to use the 'debil' name...a huge loser in itself. you thought that it would bother the 'christians' on here...not so much.
it reinforces the thesis that you are what you claim to be...
a loser...well, on the side of losers...what an audience you have!
carry on...
UH-HUH. WELL, THERE A NUMBER OF FLAWS IN YOU THINKIN'. FIRST OFF, WE BOF' ALIVE, OBVIOUSLY, AN' WE BOF' IN THIS CHATROOM WASTIN' TIME. SECONDLY, WE OBVIOUSLY DEFINE "WINNIN'" AN' "LOSIN'" DIFFERENTLY. YOU SEE "WINNIN'" AS.. WHAT?.. THE SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES? I SEE IT MORE AS... THE SURVIVAL OF THIS PRECIOUS PLACE CALLED EARTH. I SORTA TAKE THE POSITION THAT IT CAUSE OF FOLKS LIKE YOU THAT THE EARTH IS DISAPPEARIN'. I TAKE THE POSITION THAT SINCE I COULD NEVER CONVINCE YOU FOLKS TO KILL YOUSELVES THAT WE ALL GON' HAVE TO GO. YOU EVER THINK ABOUT DARWIN DO YA? HE WAS A GREAT TAXONOMIST, A GREAT JOURNALIST. BUT... MAYBE HE NOT SUCH A GUD WORDSMITH? MAYBE WHEN HE WROTE, "ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES" HE MEANT, ALLLL THE SPECIES AN' NOT JUS' THE ONE?

NOW, AS TO MY NAME. THERE PEOPLE IN TOPIX WHO WATCHED THE DEBIL BE BORNED AN' CAN VOUCHSAFE THAT HIS "BIRTH" HAVE NUTHIN' TO DO WITH YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER GOOD CHRISTIAN SOULS IN THIS THREAD. MOREOVER, ANY ONE OF THOSE FOLKS WHO WATCHED THE DEBIL BORNED WILL TESTIFY THAT AS BAD AS HE IS, THE DEBIL ONLY AS BAD AS YOU IS FIRST.

DEBIL EXPLAIN THIS MANY, MANY TIMES BEFO', BUT HE DO IT ONE MO' TIME FO YOU NOW; P'HAPS YOU MAY UNDERSTAN'.

DEBIL IS HIS BES' ATTEMPT AT A SNAPSHOT OF THE UGLINESS WITHIN EACH OF YOU. THE BITTER HATRED AN' PETTY VILENESS YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS CARRY LIKE YOU CROSS ONTO CALGARY... WAIT... IS THAT CANADA? OH WELL, WHO CARES? ANYWAYS, DEBIL SIMPLY READ WHAT YOU WRITE - IN ALL ITS GLORY - AN' THEN HE DO HIS BES' TO REFLECT WHAT HE READ. IT HARD FO YOU TO READ, DEBIL REALIZE. ONCE UPON A TIME IT WUZ HARD FO' DEBIL TO WRITE. BUT NOT NO MO'. NOW HE CAN DO IT IN HIS SLEEP. THE FACT THAT IT BOTHERS YOU SO, IS WHY HE STILL HERE DOIN' IT. IN DOIN' SO DEBIL GAIN GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF HIS ADVERSARY.

LAS'LY, IF YOU THINK THE DEBIL WRITE FO' AN AUDIENCE, YOU JUS' MIGHT BE RIGHT. DEBIL DON' KNOW YET. HE DOES KNOW THIS, THOUGH: WIN OR LOSE DEBIL BEAT YOU LIKE A RUG WHILE YOU OUT SNIFFIN' AROUN' FO YOU "WINNERS" AN' "LOSERS," CHARLES.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820109 Dec 11, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think she has a husband?
God (and others) help the poor guy if so.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820110 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I did. You're a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,503
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 23 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 24 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 58 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago