Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,641 - 757,660 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#820061 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As was mine.
What on Earth would make you think I am into "Zoroastrianism"?

Location hidden

#820062 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's a long article...did you bother reading it?
Those crazy salaries were all blamed on Gray Davis, who the people of CA recalled in a special election.
I am a very good reader...gray davis was...a democrat...
carol

Orlando, FL

#820063 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking nuc would involves countless hand washings with antibiotics.
Sounds like you had a good system there. Did the NEA give you flack over it?
If you mean about the corporal punishment, it was actually with a long thin board with a handle. It was school policy that all parents had to give their permission to use it by signing a form at the beginning of the school year. It didn't happen that often but, when it did, another teacher just had to be present.

Most parents didn't object. Things have changed since then.
carol

Orlando, FL

#820064 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nutball with an assault rifle just open fired 60 rounds at a shopping mall in WA.
I get the right to own firearms, but why are assault weapons like that necessary?
I've never understood why assault weapons were even on the menu of owning a gun.

Who sells those things anyway? And why are they even legal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820065 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have kept track of him visually in his car until the police arrived. They arrived just minutes after the shooting.
It's not like he didn't have a good description of the young man and had already called the police who were on their way.
What if that young man was just in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time walking back from the store and felt he was being threatened and reacted out of fear and panic?
If you see someone who you thinks "looks suspicious" in your neighborhood, do you automatically grab a loaded gun and go after them?
I hope not.
WELL, I DO. BUT ONLY IF I LIKE HER SHOES. ONLIEST GUN I OWN IS THAT BIG BLACK PYTHON OF MINE AN' YOU KNOW IT ALWAYS LOADED.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820066 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"The people" didn't vote for it, you moron.
Republicans rammed it through the legislature where they hold the majority.
Wages are lower in right to work states.
Fact.
The people voted in Republicans, you moron. Therefore, the people voted for it, idiot.

WGAS about your fact. Unions are greedy. They deserve lower wages. Why do idiots like you deserve more that $5 and hour?

Who are you mooching off of this month?

Location hidden

#820067 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, I NOT MAKE YOU NUTHIN'. IF I WERE TO HAVE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SPLAIN' IT. THE "NOT FIT TO LIVE" THING RAISE A FEW EYEBROWS, HOWEVER. CAUSE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT THERE ONLY THE ONE SPECIES THAT COULD APPLY TO NOWADAYS. PERSONALLY? DEBIL WOULD KILL TO SEE THE DAGGER APPEAR BESIDE THE NOTATION, THOUGH THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT HE UNDERSTAND.
WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WOULD BE THOUGH! TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOU WERE THE LAST HUMAN ON EARTH... THE LAST SPORE OF A SENTIENT DISEASE SO VIRULENT THAT IT CONSUMES ITS ENTIRE HOST.
we are different...that is how i can live and you can become extinct.
I love Darwin...he got it right.

you have to learn to sniff out the winners and losers...
Losers are real easy to identify (with?)...

you? you chose to use the 'debil' name...a huge loser in itself. you thought that it would bother the 'christians' on here...not so much.

it reinforces the thesis that you are what you claim to be...
a loser...well, on the side of losers...what an audience you have!

carry on...
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820068 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nutball with an assault rifle just open fired 60 rounds at a shopping mall in WA.
I get the right to own firearms, but why are assault weapons like that necessary?
Another crazy liberal again? You idiots should not be allowed to own guns.

Every gun, knife or car is an "assault" weapon when it injures someone, you idiot.

Stop being a hypocrite and chastise your Democrat buddy Old Raider. He'e the thread gun nut.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820069 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why assault weapons were even on the menu of owning a gun.
Something wierd is going on...we agree twice in one day.
BTW, as a current teacher, I use a very similar behavior management system in my classroom.
We obviously can't paddle, but lunch detention in an empty classroom with a cranky teacher is an effective deterrent. BTW, most parents would still support corporal punishment, if the School Board would get out of the way.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#820070 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had stayed in his house after the police were called and were on their way, he wouldn't have gotten his head beat into the pavement and a young boy would still be alive. The police would have made the call about his purpose in that complex.
"carol"
A big if. If Trayvon had not beat the mans head into the pavement and broken his nose he might be alive. You have made up your mind. Why not give the courts a chance?
Peace
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820071 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, COME ON, CAROL! THEY A PENIS SUBSTITUTE, UNLESS, OF CORSE, YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES THAT ALLOW THE DEER TO SHOOT BACK?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#820073 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"The people" didn't vote for it, you moron.
Republicans rammed it through the legislature where they hold the majority.
Wages are lower in right to work states.
Fact.
its just like what the Republicans did when the held majority in Congress & the White house when they rammed through the 16th amendment and gave the American people the affliction of confiscatory income taxes.

Spokane, WA

#820074 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they didn't have past criminal records, the man was within his rights to shoot them.
Don't know all the details, but 2 young guys who break into an elderly man's home?? Ya think the old guy was scared??
No doubt, he did exactly what he should have done.
"nutsucker"
APPLAUSE.
Peace

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820075 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking to the back-end of a low-IQ puppy:>
IMO, when the person you are disparaging CLEARLY does not evince the characteristics you indicate? It means you're intimidated by that person.

It's pretty obvious you're not being objective here.

:)

Spokane, WA

#820077 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so.
Even the self proclaimed church lady Carol had quite a record for sleeping around before she settled on baby Daddy. At least one previous hubby and who know how many sleepovers??
Ever notice how those who were the most wicked in their youth later find religion and pretend God forgives them for it??
"nutsucker"
Back to your mantra. Slur and demean women, call them names, call them hores, you are truly a sad sack ofshit.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820079 Dec 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
buttons?
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/acidpro
the over sized mixing board is long gone.
I was thinking more along the lines of-

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MFMZ10/ref=asc_d...

duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820080 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, as a current teacher, I use a very similar behavior management system in my classroom.
We obviously can't paddle, but lunch detention in an empty classroom with a cranky teacher is an effective deterrent. BTW, most parents would still support corporal punishment, if the School Board would get out of the way.
Corporal punishment?

Hell NO...or expect a SLAP back.

(and MANY parents would say don't even think about TOUCHING MY kid, because MANy parents realize there are FAR better, MUCH more sophisticated ways to handle behavioral issues!_

EXTENSIVE writing and rewriting is proven FAR more effective!!

For the normal types anyway.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820081 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a very good reader...gray davis was...a democrat...
Who was recalled you dipsh@t.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820082 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you "teach" at...parents need to be made aware of ones like YOU!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820083 Dec 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment?
Hell NO...or expect a SLAP back.
(and MANY parents would say don't even think about TOUCHING MY kid, because MANy parents realize there are FAR better, MUCH more sophisticated ways to handle behavioral issues!_
EXTENSIVE writing and rewriting is proven FAR more effective!!
For the normal types anyway.
WTF do you know about a classroom?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 69,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE