Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,882)

Showing posts 757,621 - 757,640 of1,077,834
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha
" In 1887, nearly 10,000 teachers from across the country met in Chicago for the first-ever conference of the National Educator's Association, now one of the country's most powerful teachers' unions. The topic of "teacher's tenure" led the agenda. By the turn of the century, tenure had become a hot-button issue that some politicians preferred to avoid. In 1900, the Democratic Party of New York blasted their rivals in the Times for taking up the issue, writing, "We deprecate the tendency manifested by the Republican party of dragging the public school system of the State into politics.""
OH, WELL THAT TIMELY. THAT AN' UNIVERSAL SUFFERAGE... WHY.... DEBIL REMEMBER 1887 LIKE IT WUZ YESTERDAY. YOU WUZ JUS' AS DUMB BACK THEN AS YOU IS NOW, CLOWN
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they didn't have past criminal records, the man was within his rights to shoot them.
Don't know all the details, but 2 young guys who break into an elderly man's home?? Ya think the old guy was scared??
No doubt, he did exactly what he should have done.
This answer actually surprised me. There may be some hope for you after all......
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most teacher tenure acts were passed in the 1920s and 1930s, although the Massachusetts law dates to the 1880s.
All were long before unions had significant interest in public schools.
Varies by state and by region of state, in large cities there were fine multi story schools with heat, cafeteria's gymnasiums etc etc. The farm routes still had small one and two room schools and FYI when I first came to Florida in the later 1970's, in some public school districts, a bachelors degree was not required to teach full time.

Stop making sht up__it's obvious to all posting here.

One more time pal__most means over half__50% plus one if you're counting.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
King Barry da Pimp is accomplishing what no other enemy in da history of America has ever done.... he's destroying it...an he used da po black folk, dumb ass leftist crackas, gay's an assorted derilects to do it....
you're right.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>8^o
No, no way...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiat... ;
....he might enjoy it too much!
How exciting. It takes my breath away!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha
" In 1887, nearly 10,000 teachers from across the country met in Chicago for the first-ever conference of the National Educator's Association, now one of the country's most powerful teachers' unions. The topic of "teacher's tenure" led the agenda. By the turn of the century, tenure had become a hot-button issue that some politicians preferred to avoid. In 1900, the Democratic Party of New York blasted their rivals in the Times for taking up the issue, writing, "We deprecate the tendency manifested by the Republican party of dragging the public school system of the State into politics.""
You are truly a glutton for punishment, trying to reason with "realdumb". I submit that Koko the gorilla's sign language would be far more effective than the Queen's English...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect you are low in amino acids. Do yourself a favor and visit your local health food store.
You are talking to the back-end of a low-IQ puppy:>
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
The rights of women have come a long way.
So why does your side want to put them back to that terrible era??
DEBIL REALIZE THIS A RHETORICAL QUESTION ON YOU PART BUT HE FEEL COMPELLED TO SAY THAT IT BECAUSE THEIR PRECEPTS INCLUDE SLEEPING WITH ONE PERSON FOR THEY ENTIRE LIVES. MY TONGUE WOULD FALL OFF.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In your state, teacher tenure was passed in 1937, but the right of public employees to collective bargaining was not passed until 1970.
That's funny.

As you say,'the right of public employees to collective bargaining'.

Think about it.

Why should any group of employees need some politicians to say they can form a union??

You have a funny idea of democracy if you think it's ok for the gov't to do that - any more than they can dictate what you eat, which is one of your pet peeves.

When people who work together are denied the right to collective bargaining, or discouraged intensely from it, all the talk of freedom and democracy in AMerica is just that: talk.

In your world, it's ok for people to commit treason by signing a secession petition, but it's bad if WalMart employees try to unionize in an attempt to make their lives better.

That's why you lost the election.

As Newt Said;

"The Republican Party cannot compete."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Swade wrote:
Slowly but surely the unemployment deficit is decreasing. That's sequential to lowering the debt ceiling. By the time he's out of office, I'm sure a Republican will find a war to bury us yet again.
Why wait? Let's just bury you right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
This answer actually surprised me. There may be some hope for you after all......
You're too busy proving yourself an idiot to comprehend much.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How exciting. It takes my breath away!
NAW, THAT JUS' ME STANDIN' ON YOU OXYGEN HOSE...
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had stayed in his house after the police were called and were on their way, he wouldn't have gotten his head beat into the pavement and a young boy would still be alive. The police would have made the call about his purpose in that complex.
WOW!!!
I thought it would NEVER happen, but we agree.
Zimmerman was explicitly told to back off by the 911 dispatcher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL REALIZE THIS A RHETORICAL QUESTION ON YOU PART BUT HE FEEL COMPELLED TO SAY THAT IT BECAUSE THEIR PRECEPTS INCLUDE SLEEPING WITH ONE PERSON FOR THEY ENTIRE LIVES. MY TONGUE WOULD FALL OFF.
Not so.

Even the self proclaimed church lady Carol had quite a record for sleeping around before she settled on baby Daddy. At least one previous hubby and who know how many sleepovers??

Ever notice how those who were the most wicked in their youth later find religion and pretend God forgives them for it??

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Imprisonment, and 're-education', for those who refused to forswear belief in a 'god', I believe.(I may be confusing the Soviets with the Chinese....)
What is your point?
...they were exterminated...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Give away all that you own and then go follow the Boy Messiah into Utopia with no pants. Those po' folk need your cellphone and media studio. We could watch it on Reality TV and laugh our azzes off:}
TIA, brotha
You really need new material. As well as a functioning brin.

Boy Messiah is sssoooooo 2009, ya know??

After all, it was the nitwits like Beck who gave him the name, which was quite lame. You a Beck fan?? Whatever happened to him?? Wasn't he once on FAUX? How'd that go?? Did he die??

And then there's you..........
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!
I thought it would NEVER happen, but we agree.
Zimmerman was explicitly told to back off by the 911 dispatcher.
IT IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS, I GRANT YOU. PERHAPS A TRAP OF SOME KIND OR MAYBE SHE JUST WOKE UP AFTER READING A FEW CHAPTERS OF GEORGE BUSH'S AUTOBIGOGRAPHEY...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, WELL THAT TIMELY. THAT AN' UNIVERSAL SUFFERAGE... WHY.... DEBIL REMEMBER 1887 LIKE IT WUZ YESTERDAY. YOU WUZ JUS' AS DUMB BACK THEN AS YOU IS NOW, CLOWN
What do you know about daggers and taxonomy?
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
"nutsucker" posts like that all the time. He has slurred both my wife and my daughters. He gets his jollies calling "carol" names. Face it you responded to a typical post from "nutsucker"
Peace
Republican right wing has become fun!

President Reagan might be too liberal for the party of the Romney/Ryan fiasco .

Bush people back in control

The Republican National Committee is rolling out a plan to review what worked and what didn't for the party in the 2012 cycle, appointing five people at the top of a committee that will make recommendations on things like demographics, messaging and fundraising.

The Growth and Opportunity Project is going to be chaired by RNC committee member Henry Barbour, longtime Jeb Bush adviser and political operative Sally Bradshaw, former George W. Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer, Puerto Rico RNC committee member Zori Fonalledas, and South Carolina RNC member Glenn McCall. Priebus, who is running for a second term, is holding a call with committee members to roll out the plan this afternoon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so.
Even the self proclaimed church lady Carol had quite a record for sleeping around before she settled on baby Daddy. At least one previous hubby and who know how many sleepovers??
Ever notice how those who were the most wicked in their youth later find religion and pretend God forgives them for it??
are you Jewish?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 757,621 - 757,640 of1,077,834
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 174,404
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 10 min Straw Boss 2
Voice of God Weapon 11 min Hear Ye Hear Ye 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 16 min Sounds good 3
East And West Threatens To Plunge The Globe Int... 18 min Michael Snyder 1
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 19 min GOfuckYourselfSanJose 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info