Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,621 - 757,640 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820040 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your crude attempts at pretending you're not a gay cabellero!!
You're so ashamed about your own sexuality, you can't help but call others what you fear most about yourself.
Great example of projection!!
I think Ted Haggard has spoken at length how that'e what he did from the pulpit, while carrying on gay affairs!!
Larry Craig would be another great conservative example of a man who spoke out against homosexuality while seeking men to have sex with in public restrooms. Eeeewwwwwww!!
You fit the profile..........LOL
Nah, I'm thinking you are an overt, Barney Frank type of swisher. the type who openly marries a dude, and wears the feather boa all in the same day (which is OK by me).

How are those unions workin out for ya in Michigan, twisty?:-)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#820041 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Zoroastrian??
My question was serious...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820042 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving again that fascism is alive and well in the Republiclown Party!!
Savor your small victories. You lost the main event.
What's "the main event" punky brewster? The presidental election? Pfffft! As I said, not six clcks of difference between Repubs & dums these days; they just spend stolen $$ on different things. Besides, the House is just going to continue to "say no", so get out your crying towel....
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820043 Dec 11, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Pantywaist, you must literally be gargling your spooge in apoplexy today after the ramming your union phags received in Michigan. LMAO......:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... WELL, AFTER THE RAMMIN' YOU JUS' TOOK, IT LOOK PRETTY TIMID, FRANKLY.

Location hidden

#820044 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE AND DEAD ANIMALS? K, HERE'S WHAT I KNOW ABOUT TAXONOMY AN' DAGGERS: THERE'S A WEBSITE CALLED, ANGIE'S SPERM. YOU CAN GO THERE AN' CHECK WHETHER YOU PLUMBER, YOU ROOFER, OR YOU DOCTOR HAS THE MOS' VIABLE SPERMS AN' THEN YOU CAN USE THE DAGGER TO KILL HIM OFF AFTER YOU SEDUCE HIM TO ENSURE HE DON' PASS IT ALONG TO ANY OF THE OTHER HONEYS.
you make my point...

you are a dumA$$...

you are not fit to live...

in other words...it is you that will have the dagger by his species...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820045 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, I DON' THINK SO... HE BE LOOKIN' OVER HIS SHOULDER THE RES' OF HIS SHORT LIFE. THAT NOT EXACTLY, "FREE."
You are correct there; no winners in that situation (but he WILL be legally-acquitted).
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820046 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pantywaist"
That's a good one!!
I agree; its very fitting in your case...

Location hidden

#820047 Dec 11, 2012
rich folks wising up...

"More people are moving out of the state than into the state, a new Census report shows"

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Calif...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820048 Dec 11, 2012
Allright spinster dudess; its sushi time!! Dont let your diseased meat-loaf.....

Location hidden

#820049 Dec 11, 2012
Evil Gov ricky perry...

"...Britt Harris, chief investment officer at the Teacher Retirement System of Texas, last year collected $1 million -- including his $480,000 salary and two years of bonuses -- more than four times what Republican Governor Rick Perry received."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-11/-822...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820051 Dec 11, 2012
NWax wrote:
Michigan is now a right to work state. Lowlife Democrat thugs lost and now people have more freedom!
The best part is the people voted for this and the lowlife Democrats have nobody else to blame.
Hehe
"The people" didn't vote for it, you moron.
Republicans rammed it through the legislature where they hold the majority.
Wages are lower in right to work states.
Fact.

Location hidden

#820052 Dec 11, 2012
as if we needed proof people in california are nuts...

"The story of one prison psychiatrist shows how pay largesse has spread.

Mohammad Safi, graduate of a medical school in Afghanistan, collected $822,302 last year,"

a freakin state head shrinker...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#820053 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was serious...
As was mine.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820054 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
What's "the main event" punky brewster? The presidental election? Pfffft! As I said, not six clcks of difference between Repubs & dums these days; they just spend stolen $$ on different things. Besides, the House is just going to continue to "say no", so get out your crying towel....
Say good bye to your majority if the House obstructs for the next 18 months.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#820055 Dec 11, 2012
Allright spinster dudess; its sushi time!! Dont let your diseased meat-loaf.....
mmmmmm.........sushi!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#820056 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
The boy is dead because he attacked a much smaller man armed with a gun, kicked the crap out of him, and the smaller man shot him in self-defense. There is NO law that says George Zimmerman had to stay in his car.
Sorry, but you are letting motherly emotion trump the legalities of the case. Your empathy is also probably misplaced, since Martin was no angel (and was the vastly physically superior of the two). Again its a shame he died, but its a dangerous world when you take chances. Would you be happier if George Zimmerman had died of a cerebral hemorrhage?
He could have kept track of him visually in his car until the police arrived. They arrived just minutes after the shooting.

It's not like he didn't have a good description of the young man and had already called the police who were on their way.

What if that young man was just in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time walking back from the store and felt he was being threatened and reacted out of fear and panic?

If you see someone who you thinks "looks suspicious" in your neighborhood, do you automatically grab a loaded gun and go after them?

I hope not.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820057 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you make my point...
you are a dumA$$...
you are not fit to live...
in other words...it is you that will have the dagger by his species...
NAH, I NOT MAKE YOU NUTHIN'. IF I WERE TO HAVE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SPLAIN' IT. THE "NOT FIT TO LIVE" THING RAISE A FEW EYEBROWS, HOWEVER. CAUSE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT THERE ONLY THE ONE SPECIES THAT COULD APPLY TO NOWADAYS. PERSONALLY? DEBIL WOULD KILL TO SEE THE DAGGER APPEAR BESIDE THE NOTATION, THOUGH THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT HE UNDERSTAND.

WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WOULD BE THOUGH! TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOU WERE THE LAST HUMAN ON EARTH... THE LAST SPORE OF A SENTIENT DISEASE SO VIRULENT THAT IT CONSUMES ITS ENTIRE HOST.

Location hidden

#820058 Dec 11, 2012
Compassionate Unions...

Michigan...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/union...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820059 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
as if we needed proof people in california are nuts...
"The story of one prison psychiatrist shows how pay largesse has spread.
Mohammad Safi, graduate of a medical school in Afghanistan, collected $822,302 last year,"
a freakin state head shrinker...
I know it's a long article...did you bother reading it?
Those crazy salaries were all blamed on Gray Davis, who the people of CA recalled in a special election.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820060 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have kept track of him visually in his car until the police arrived. They arrived just minutes after the shooting.
It's not like he didn't have a good description of the young man and had already called the police who were on their way.
What if that young man was just in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time walking back from the store and felt he was being threatened and reacted out of fear and panic?
If you see someone who you thinks "looks suspicious" in your neighborhood, do you automatically grab a loaded gun and go after them?
I hope not.
Another nutball with an assault rifle just open fired 60 rounds at a shopping mall in WA.
I get the right to own firearms, but why are assault weapons like that necessary?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 43 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE