Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,881)

Showing posts 757,601 - 757,620 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gagan

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

hi
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

During ABC "This Week," conservative panelist George Will weighed in on what he called the "growing consensus" of public opinion regarding same-sex marriage.

On Friday, the Supreme Court decided to take up two big cases. The court will hear one case challenging the Defense of Marriage Act, and a case on Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California.

They don't want to do what they did with abortion," Will said. "The country was having a constructive accommodation on abortion, liberalizing abortion laws. The court yanked the subject out of democratic discourse and embittered the argument. They may say we don't want to do that, we can just let the democracy take care of this."

He continued, "On the other hand, they could say it's now safe to look at this because there is something like an emerging consensus. Quite literally, the opposition to gay marriage is dying. It's old people."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/geor...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, always looking to excuse the ineptitude of Bush & the Republicans.
Under Obama, FEMA had assets already in position & ready to go before the storm hit.
Bush was vacationing in Crawford & did a fly by on the way back from delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.
Yep, those two responses are the same.
Lying again. Wash your mouth out soap.

Sandy Cripples The East Coast: http://tinyurl.com/akvc4yf

Sandy First Responders Idle for Days in NJ Due to FEMA Disarray: http://tinyurl.com/aqspgf5

ImaginaryDave, get real. You're not telling you lying war stories to the grandkids.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Introducing a new wrinkle into the already fraught fiscal cliff showdown, a consortium of billionaires today warned that if their taxes are raised they will no longer have enough money to buy politicians

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Directly related to Bush's two quagmire wars & dealing with the Bush recession.
Bush came in with a surplus. Left with this mess.
Dumbass
Bush = Two wars and a depression and then Not invited to the Republican Dance of Death...eeer the Convention
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many public sectors jobs are unproductive, unnecessary, and a drain on the economy.
President Romney will clear this up.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton was conceded the Democrat nomination for 2008 in advance, but that didn't happen.
If she has a black or Hispanic opponent for the 2016 nomination, she may have trouble again.
on fox Romney is president now.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and did nothing, and still has done nothing
..reelected President Obama with Gov. Christies help and mitts 47% movie

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what about that GOP day one 'we refuse to work with Obama' crap?
you whiners sure do hate it when it's dished out in your direction. it's that rigid view that mistakenly thinks that all things conservative are best for us all that leads you down the path of hypocrisy. a path that lead to Obama keeping the WH.
Oh, but how your memory fails you! Gee.

"John, John....the election is over and I won"

The seeds were sown by the Boy Messiah himself from Day One onward.
Keep lying. It befits you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will clear this up.
LOL! Did you read this?

LAS VEGAS -- Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a guest ringside Saturday night at the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Romney also visited with Pacquiao in his dressing room before the fight, wishing him well in the bout.

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter, according to Pacquiao publicist Fred Sternburg.

Duh!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
The American negro, hard at work as usual on their violent crime statistics.....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/05/police-g...
Oh, g-wiz. Just another poor Trayvon Martin minding his own business casing homes to break into. Now we've got another poor black in a wheelchair killing folks because his ancestors were slaves. Tsk. Tsk.

Here come the ghetto poverty pimps in 3-peice suits.

The Jerk-In-Chief: "If I knew who my real father was, he'd look just like Frank Louis Reeves"

Here we go again.

Don't be surprised if the Boy Messiah gives America about poor race relations again.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

a speech
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

FRom the comments on the Paquaio fight:

As compensation for hexing Pacquiao Mitt went back to the dressing room after the match and showed him his last ten tax returns.

Classic!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did you read this?
LAS VEGAS -- Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a guest ringside Saturday night at the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.
Romney also visited with Pacquiao in his dressing room before the fight, wishing him well in the bout.
"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter, according to Pacquiao publicist Fred Sternburg.
Duh!
You must be a hit at all night parties, lily. You make absolutely no sense but make a great Doormat:>

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No one pays more or lesson income that anyone else.
We all pay from the same chart.
My God you are one dumb f*ck.
"real dumb"
I am not, and have not commented on the tax tables. The question was and is why are you better than anyone else when it comes to the percent you pay on your income. I know you feel you are special and deserve to pay a lower percentage. You are all for letting other American's pay for the largesse you receive. You are a sorry piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
The American negro, hard at work as usual on their violent crime statistics.....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/05/police-g...
I truly wish I knew you. I would truly/literally make you eat those words. Your post alone tells me alot about you. Your one of those oskosh wearing hillbillies. True red neck, 2 teeth one on both sides with a stick of straw in your mouth. Type to cross the street or lock the door on your tractor when you see a young black man approaching. You get empowered by the internet. Finally got a chance to invoke your right of freedom of speech. Your a coward!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The chickens will come home to roost very soon now and when they do the Bush-Bashers will begin blaming the Republicans, those wealthy pigs hiding their cash overseas from Obamatheft, the rich, greedy doctors who won't see Medicare patients at a financial loss and, of course, George Bush himself. Liberal blame is only one-way. Always is.
Their ignorant, primal base will fall for it. Always do.
Those folks will be persecuted by the Obama mob and forced to work for free as reparations.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I am not, and have not commented on the tax tables. The question was and is why are you better than anyone else when it comes to the percent you pay on your income. I know you feel you are special and deserve to pay a lower percentage. You are all for letting other American's pay for the largesse you receive. You are a sorry piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Are you really this dumb? How in the hell have you made through life thus far?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, g-wiz. Just another poor Trayvon Martin minding his own business casing homes to break into. Now we've got another poor black in a wheelchair killing folks because his ancestors were slaves. Tsk. Tsk.
Here come the ghetto poverty pimps in 3-peice suits.
The Jerk-In-Chief: "If I knew who my real father was, he'd look just like Frank Louis Reeves"
Here we go again.
Don't be surprised if the Boy Messiah gives America about poor race relations again.
Ssssshhhh! Dont tell lily the boca rotan oreo that Trayvon was a violent thug; it will spoil her dark meat-only dinner.......:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bush-Basing here in 2013 now has worn as thin as the bone in your head, Dood. You sound like one of those barefoot, uneducated, unbathed palestinians blaming Jews for all of mankind's ills.
Allah Akbar, Dood:>
Dave will be the first to whine when he is told that some medical procedure that he needs has been denied because it is no longer cost-effective at his age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 757,601 - 757,620 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 8 min Kuuipo 9
Music Artists A to Z 12 min boundary painter 92
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 18 min boundary painter 1,023
Amy 4-19 20 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 28 min boundary painter 7,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 96,133
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance