Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,601 - 757,620 of 1,100,325 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#820019 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAW, THAT JUS' ME STANDIN' ON YOU OXYGEN HOSE...
I don't wear hose, Jose'
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820020 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!
I thought it would NEVER happen, but we agree.
Zimmerman was explicitly told to back off by the 911 dispatcher.
That IS true, but he was under no legal obligation to do so. He will walk scott-free.....
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820022 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that Obama was reelected because of Neanderthals like you?
Barack was reelected because Romney was too similar of a candidate. Hardly three clicks difference between the two, end of story.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820023 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need new material. As well as a functioning brin.
Boy Messiah is sssoooooo 2009, ya know??
After all, it was the nitwits like Beck who gave him the name, which was quite lame. You a Beck fan?? Whatever happened to him?? Wasn't he once on FAUX? How'd that go?? Did he die??
And then there's you..........
Your race card is so 1960, nerd.

Lapeer, MI

#820024 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need new material. As well as a functioning brin.
Boy Messiah is sssoooooo 2009, ya know??
After all, it was the nitwits like Beck who gave him the name, which was quite lame. You a Beck fan?? Whatever happened to him?? Wasn't he once on FAUX? How'd that go?? Did he die??
And then there's you..........
I just love your Ponytail!

It covers what we all know sits beneath every pony's tail:}

Boy Messiah is a fresh and fitting depiction of arrogant stupidity.
I'm a traditionalist at heart and enjoy calling a spade a spade.

Ponytail is an old word, too.

But you wear it well, Dood, and calling it an azz-cover just wouldn't work as well.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820025 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
As you say,'the right of public employees to collective bargaining'.
Think about it.
Why should any group of employees need some politicians to say they can form a union??
You have a funny idea of democracy if you think it's ok for the gov't to do that - any more than they can dictate what you eat, which is one of your pet peeves.
When people who work together are denied the right to collective bargaining, or discouraged intensely from it, all the talk of freedom and democracy in AMerica is just that: talk.
In your world, it's ok for people to commit treason by signing a secession petition, but it's bad if WalMart employees try to unionize in an attempt to make their lives better.
That's why you lost the election.
As Newt Said;
"The Republican Party cannot compete."
Pantywaist, you must literally be gargling your spooge in apoplexy today after the ramming your union phags received in Michigan. LMAO......:-)
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820026 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about daggers and taxonomy?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE AND DEAD ANIMALS? K, HERE'S WHAT I KNOW ABOUT TAXONOMY AN' DAGGERS: THERE'S A WEBSITE CALLED, ANGIE'S SPERM. YOU CAN GO THERE AN' CHECK WHETHER YOU PLUMBER, YOU ROOFER, OR YOU DOCTOR HAS THE MOS' VIABLE SPERMS AN' THEN YOU CAN USE THE DAGGER TO KILL HIM OFF AFTER YOU SEDUCE HIM TO ENSURE HE DON' PASS IT ALONG TO ANY OF THE OTHER HONEYS.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820027 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that Obama was reelected because of Neanderthals like you?
Who are you living with now?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#820028 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Snakes have a forked tongue, too. Are you related?
ACORN was defunded by Congress after too many court cases involving them in voter fraud. Where have you been? Watching Liberal propaganda? Those ACORN operatives didn't just walk off to Mars, baby. They went back to work for the Boy Messiah without the ACORN T-Shirts.
Black Panthers and the Bush DOJ? Are you bassacwkward again? This is 2012 - Eric Racist Holder, the Jerk-In-Chief?????? Remember??
Try again. But this time, get a note from your mother. You desperately need some sort of credibility, boy, besides the crank-out-the-crap liberal propaganda links you love to use.
I trust that your mother acts like a grown up and not a "friend" to her kids:>
awfully small button you have there.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#820029 Dec 11, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet again, the homo-retard in you surfaces......
I enjoy your crude attempts at pretending you're not a gay cabellero!!

You're so ashamed about your own sexuality, you can't help but call others what you fear most about yourself.

Great example of projection!!

I think Ted Haggard has spoken at length how that'e what he did from the pulpit, while carrying on gay affairs!!

Larry Craig would be another great conservative example of a man who spoke out against homosexuality while seeking men to have sex with in public restrooms. Eeeewwwwwww!!

You fit the profile..........LOL
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820030 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
That IS true, but he was under no legal obligation to do so. He will walk scott-free.....
OH, I DON' THINK SO... HE BE LOOKIN' OVER HIS SHOULDER THE RES' OF HIS SHORT LIFE. THAT NOT EXACTLY, "FREE."

Lapeer, MI

#820031 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be short in physical stature, intellect and comebacks?

Looking up to everyone must give you a sore neck and sore knees, eh?

All those folks putting their fingers into your mouth must give you hemorrhoids, too.

BTW, Urban Graduate, Neanderthals were just as intellectually sound as Homo Sapiens. In fact, many of us today have DNA containing Neanderthal remnants.

You need an education, Dood. Take the bone out from your nose and come to America.

Location hidden

#820032 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Pantywaist, you must literally be gargling your spooge in apoplexy today after the ramming your union phags received in Michigan. LMAO......:-)
Proving again that fascism is alive and well in the Republiclown Party!!

Savor your small victories. You lost the main event.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820033 Dec 11, 2012
Michigan is now a right to work state. Lowlife Democrat thugs lost and now people have more freedom!

The best part is the people voted for this and the lowlife Democrats have nobody else to blame.

Hehe

Location hidden

#820034 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
"Pantywaist"

That's a good one!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#820035 Dec 11, 2012
Wow .when trying to report welfare fraud in NY.you are given a form to fill out that requires the full name birth date address and ss# of the people your turning in along with all of your own personal information. This form will not be taken if not complete. So I guess the guy who I know is working for $40 per hr under the table will countinue driveing his 50k 2012 dodge ram dsl And his wifes 2010 suv. While he steals food stamps health care and heat. At least we don't have to pay his rent as he owns his house an 20 acers. And yes of corse he has an obama sticker on his truck.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820036 Dec 11, 2012
IT PRETTY SAFE TO SAY THAT RICK SNYDER BE WALKIN' ALONG LOOKIN' OVER HIS SHOULDER NOW TOO. WANNA PUT A FEW DOLLAS ON WHICH ONE FIND WHAT HE LOOKIN' FO' FIRST?

Lapeer, MI

#820037 Dec 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
awfully small button you have there.
Go ahead and kiss it. I won't mind.

Just take out yer tooth, first:>

Location hidden

#820038 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be short in physical stature, intellect and comebacks?
Looking up to everyone must give you a sore neck and sore knees, eh?
All those folks putting their fingers into your mouth must give you hemorrhoids, too.
BTW, Urban Graduate, Neanderthals were just as intellectually sound as Homo Sapiens. In fact, many of us today have DNA containing Neanderthal remnants.
You need an education, Dood. Take the bone out from your nose and come to America.
That's an especially funny way of saying that you're as angry as a hornet's nest htat's been poked!!

Deal with it. You lost. Real Americans hate you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820039 Dec 11, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sissonville, just above Charleston and home to the latest reality show "buck wild" which is said to be the hillbilly version of "Jersey Shore."
Talk about some thick bodied nymphs all squeezed up into Lardache jeans__Oh my! And those boys, whoa Nellie, too fat for the US Military.
Debut's on MTV on Jan 3, right after your birthday party__maybe you can check out that azz cheese on your fancy big screen.
I don't watch get a life tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min mahz 49,524
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 44 min ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min boundary painter 333
Quinn allows increased tax on cell phones in sh... 49 min WhenAtCUBRatesRoc... 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 49 min boundary painter 1,257
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 59 min I choose shytcago 42
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,400
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info