Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820097 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She used to eat paste and boogers in one.
Why don't you just accept REALITY of FACT, grow up, and get TRULY enlightened out of your dark hole of ignorance, for a real CHANGE, for a change?

I mean seriously, nust because you "say" something--does NOT make it true! NOT to INTELLIGENT, Civilized and decent people.
Understand?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820099 Dec 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're infested with tics?
Was I intended to assume you were referring to unemployment benefits?
(Exhausting post, IMO)
No and No, the ratio was in reference to the SS for working class people system.

Thirty years ago--there were 15 people WORKING, contributing to one drawing.

Now, the ratio is TWO people working to one drawing.

Why do you think many wish to see SOME sort of reformation of it?

It's in dire need.

REALITY.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#820101 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner!
Hee hee hee
Carl!
Heheh.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820102 Dec 11, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner!
Hee hee hee
How old are you? Twelve?
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820103 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gopidiot used to go by "frightwinger" and admitted allowing 5th graders to engage in sexual acts in his classroom.
It's been more than obvious he is a real sick, angry puppy.

That individual should NOT be allowed in a classroom.

Teachers are not what they used to be, and GOPIdiots is proof. I wouldn't want that moron as a Molesting Boy Scout Leader or a Catholic Priest. Now they migrated to teaching as union members.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#820105 Dec 11, 2012
" Today, the United States spends about 71 cents of every federal tax dollar it collects on the Big 4: Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and interest on the debt."

So lets cut defense
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820106 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
Sorry about the last post. Got carried away.
It was a great post Carol...and don't let any ignorant idiots ever try and just "say" for the sake of their own frail, little, patheTic ego trips, otherwise.
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

#820108 Dec 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
we are different...that is how i can live and you can become extinct.
I love Darwin...he got it right.
you have to learn to sniff out the winners and losers...
Losers are real easy to identify (with?)...
you? you chose to use the 'debil' name...a huge loser in itself. you thought that it would bother the 'christians' on here...not so much.
it reinforces the thesis that you are what you claim to be...
a loser...well, on the side of losers...what an audience you have!
carry on...
UH-HUH. WELL, THERE A NUMBER OF FLAWS IN YOU THINKIN'. FIRST OFF, WE BOF' ALIVE, OBVIOUSLY, AN' WE BOF' IN THIS CHATROOM WASTIN' TIME. SECONDLY, WE OBVIOUSLY DEFINE "WINNIN'" AN' "LOSIN'" DIFFERENTLY. YOU SEE "WINNIN'" AS.. WHAT?.. THE SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES? I SEE IT MORE AS... THE SURVIVAL OF THIS PRECIOUS PLACE CALLED EARTH. I SORTA TAKE THE POSITION THAT IT CAUSE OF FOLKS LIKE YOU THAT THE EARTH IS DISAPPEARIN'. I TAKE THE POSITION THAT SINCE I COULD NEVER CONVINCE YOU FOLKS TO KILL YOUSELVES THAT WE ALL GON' HAVE TO GO. YOU EVER THINK ABOUT DARWIN DO YA? HE WAS A GREAT TAXONOMIST, A GREAT JOURNALIST. BUT... MAYBE HE NOT SUCH A GUD WORDSMITH? MAYBE WHEN HE WROTE, "ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES" HE MEANT, ALLLL THE SPECIES AN' NOT JUS' THE ONE?

NOW, AS TO MY NAME. THERE PEOPLE IN TOPIX WHO WATCHED THE DEBIL BE BORNED AN' CAN VOUCHSAFE THAT HIS "BIRTH" HAVE NUTHIN' TO DO WITH YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER GOOD CHRISTIAN SOULS IN THIS THREAD. MOREOVER, ANY ONE OF THOSE FOLKS WHO WATCHED THE DEBIL BORNED WILL TESTIFY THAT AS BAD AS HE IS, THE DEBIL ONLY AS BAD AS YOU IS FIRST.

DEBIL EXPLAIN THIS MANY, MANY TIMES BEFO', BUT HE DO IT ONE MO' TIME FO YOU NOW; P'HAPS YOU MAY UNDERSTAN'.

DEBIL IS HIS BES' ATTEMPT AT A SNAPSHOT OF THE UGLINESS WITHIN EACH OF YOU. THE BITTER HATRED AN' PETTY VILENESS YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS CARRY LIKE YOU CROSS ONTO CALGARY... WAIT... IS THAT CANADA? OH WELL, WHO CARES? ANYWAYS, DEBIL SIMPLY READ WHAT YOU WRITE - IN ALL ITS GLORY - AN' THEN HE DO HIS BES' TO REFLECT WHAT HE READ. IT HARD FO YOU TO READ, DEBIL REALIZE. ONCE UPON A TIME IT WUZ HARD FO' DEBIL TO WRITE. BUT NOT NO MO'. NOW HE CAN DO IT IN HIS SLEEP. THE FACT THAT IT BOTHERS YOU SO, IS WHY HE STILL HERE DOIN' IT. IN DOIN' SO DEBIL GAIN GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF HIS ADVERSARY.

LAS'LY, IF YOU THINK THE DEBIL WRITE FO' AN AUDIENCE, YOU JUS' MIGHT BE RIGHT. DEBIL DON' KNOW YET. HE DOES KNOW THIS, THOUGH: WIN OR LOSE DEBIL BEAT YOU LIKE A RUG WHILE YOU OUT SNIFFIN' AROUN' FO YOU "WINNERS" AN' "LOSERS," CHARLES.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820109 Dec 11, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think she has a husband?
God (and others) help the poor guy if so.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#820110 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gopidiot used to go by "frightwinger" and admitted allowing 5th graders to engage in sexual acts in his classroom.
Of course I did. You're a moron.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820113 Dec 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No and No, the ratio was in reference to the SS for working class people system.
Thirty years ago--there were 15 people WORKING, contributing to one drawing.
Now, the ratio is TWO people working to one drawing.
Why do you think many wish to see SOME sort of reformation of it?
It's in dire need.
REALITY.
Thank you for the clarification, but I've not argued for Social Security to remain unreformed. There are a lot more people retiring now, and fewer jobs which contribute enough earnings to SS over the course of a working life, to retire on. Of course, SS was never supposed to be the ONLY retirement strategy one applied, either. People who live on credit don't save as much for their retirement, as people who live on what they earn alone.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820114 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
" Today, the United States spends about 71 cents of every federal tax dollar it collects on the Big 4: Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and interest on the debt."
So lets cut defense
Better hope interest doesn't go up. But it will sooner or later. I put my money on sooner.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820115 Dec 11, 2012
The libturds were getting violent in Michigan. Union thugs. Democrats suck!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820116 Dec 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. WELL, THERE A NUMBER OF FLAWS IN YOU THINKIN'. FIRST OFF, WE BOF' ALIVE, OBVIOUSLY, AN' WE BOF' IN THIS CHATROOM WASTIN' TIME. SECONDLY, WE OBVIOUSLY DEFINE "WINNIN'" AN' "LOSIN'" DIFFERENTLY. YOU SEE "WINNIN'" AS.. WHAT?.. THE SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES? I SEE IT MORE AS... THE SURVIVAL OF THIS PRECIOUS PLACE CALLED EARTH. I SORTA TAKE THE POSITION THAT IT CAUSE OF FOLKS LIKE YOU THAT THE EARTH IS DISAPPEARIN'. I TAKE THE POSITION THAT SINCE I COULD NEVER CONVINCE YOU FOLKS TO KILL YOUSELVES THAT WE ALL GON' HAVE TO GO. YOU EVER THINK ABOUT DARWIN DO YA? HE WAS A GREAT TAXONOMIST, A GREAT JOURNALIST. BUT... MAYBE HE NOT SUCH A GUD WORDSMITH? MAYBE WHEN HE WROTE, "ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES" HE MEANT, ALLLL THE SPECIES AN' NOT JUS' THE ONE?
NOW, AS TO MY NAME. THERE PEOPLE IN TOPIX WHO WATCHED THE DEBIL BE BORNED AN' CAN VOUCHSAFE THAT HIS "BIRTH" HAVE NUTHIN' TO DO WITH YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER GOOD CHRISTIAN SOULS IN THIS THREAD. MOREOVER, ANY ONE OF THOSE FOLKS WHO WATCHED THE DEBIL BORNED WILL TESTIFY THAT AS BAD AS HE IS, THE DEBIL ONLY AS BAD AS YOU IS FIRST.
DEBIL EXPLAIN THIS MANY, MANY TIMES BEFO', BUT HE DO IT ONE MO' TIME FO YOU NOW; P'HAPS YOU MAY UNDERSTAN'.
DEBIL IS HIS BES' ATTEMPT AT A SNAPSHOT OF THE UGLINESS WITHIN EACH OF YOU. THE BITTER HATRED AN' PETTY VILENESS YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS CARRY LIKE YOU CROSS ONTO CALGARY... WAIT... IS THAT CANADA? OH WELL, WHO CARES? ANYWAYS, DEBIL SIMPLY READ WHAT YOU WRITE - IN ALL ITS GLORY - AN' THEN HE DO HIS BES' TO REFLECT WHAT HE READ. IT HARD FO YOU TO READ, DEBIL REALIZE. ONCE UPON A TIME IT WUZ HARD FO' DEBIL TO WRITE. BUT NOT NO MO'. NOW HE CAN DO IT IN HIS SLEEP. THE FACT THAT IT BOTHERS YOU SO, IS WHY HE STILL HERE DOIN' IT. IN DOIN' SO DEBIL GAIN GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF HIS ADVERSARY.
LAS'LY, IF YOU THINK THE DEBIL WRITE FO' AN AUDIENCE, YOU JUS' MIGHT BE RIGHT. DEBIL DON' KNOW YET. HE DOES KNOW THIS, THOUGH: WIN OR LOSE DEBIL BEAT YOU LIKE A RUG WHILE YOU OUT SNIFFIN' AROUN' FO YOU "WINNERS" AN' "LOSERS," CHARLES.
Calgary Canada lol.

Debil, you ever notice the "snowball" effect, whe ignorance is allowed to just do whatever?

'Cause, it shore is rampant these days!

Haters suck --they oughta be toasted in their own flames of hate!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#820117 Dec 11, 2012
( CNSNews.com )- Some public school teachers in the City of Detroit and around the state of Michigan are reportedly taking a vacation or a sick day today to protest right-to-work legislation likely to be approved by the state legislature. Under current law, Michigan public school teachers must pay dues to the teachers’ union. If the right-to-work law is enacted, Michigan public-school teachers will be free to join the union and pay dues to it if they wish, but they will also be free not to join the union and not to pay it dues.

In the public schools in Detroit, Mich., according to the U.S. Department of Education, only 7 percent of the eighth graders are grade-level proficient or better in reading.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820118 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
So lets cut defense
I think we should send the Democrats to Haiti and increase defense spending with the saved money.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820120 Dec 11, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a blog Carol and that was commentary submitted by bloggers such as Nicholas Graber-Grace who, in real life, is/was the Connecticut state organizer for state ACORN. He's also some sort of psychologist. There were other contributors, but he seemed to be the lead.
You're wrong babe, particularly about Nagin for he was only the Mayor of New Orleans, Katrina knocked the sht out of many other municipalities located in three different states where Nagin had zero authority.
US Corps of Engineers controls the bulk of the S Loiusiana levee systems.
US Coast Guard controls the bulk of the Mississippi Delta
Bureau of Ocean Energy__US Department of Mining and Minerals
US Department of the Interior
Are you seeing a trend here Carol???
Bush didn't need anyone's permission to order precautionary measures__and he didn't__he sat on his azz in Crawford until it was too late and the whole Delta was a clstrfk.
The trend WAS and still IS--

LACK of ACCOUNTABILITY and ETHICS.

Some of those levees, were so UNDER-engineered,(due to skimmed off of COB and into pockets elsewhere) it was pathetic.

And where were the building codes? What the ell kind of govt lets people build butt up against UNDER-engineered levees?

And the place NOW--even WORSE.

But THAT, belongs to the CURRENT.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820121 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have kept track of him visually in his car until the police arrived. They arrived just minutes after the shooting.
It's not like he didn't have a good description of the young man and had already called the police who were on their way.
What if that young man was just in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time walking back from the store and felt he was being threatened and reacted out of fear and panic?
If you see someone who you thinks "looks suspicious" in your neighborhood, do you automatically grab a loaded gun and go after them?
I hope not.
A) I dont live in a "neighborhood"
B) If I see ANYONE on my private 155 acre compound, I absolutely DO go confront him/her (I do it all the time)
C) I wouldnt need to "grab" a gun, because I never go anywhere without one (or two).

You are AGAIN letting your emotion cloud the legal facts. Zimmerman had every legal right to do what he did without being attacked,and he WILL be acquitted. Besides, you never answered my question: given as Martin was smashing Zimmerman's head open, would you press murder charges against the kid if he had died?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#820123 Dec 11, 2012
NWax wrote:
The libturds were getting violent in Michigan. Union thugs. Democrats suck!
The WORKING people with COMMON SENSE will realize eventually, it was time to MOVE FORWARD, AWAY from rather machevellian and outdated methods, to enlightenment, to BETTER the economy AND working atmospheres for Everyone-NOT just some!

GOOD for Michigan!!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820124 Dec 11, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nutball with an assault rifle just open fired 60 rounds at a shopping mall in WA.
I get the right to own firearms, but why are assault weapons like that necessary?
You obviously dont understand firearms, so let me help you out with one simple fact; had the scumbag murderer used a sghotgun, the deathtoll would be FAR higher. Why do you think LEO's carry them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Saint Demetrius 50,006
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 44 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 47 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 50 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]