Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819923 Dec 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty sick and uncalled for.
Wow...bravo, lily.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#819924 Dec 11, 2012
Looks like the world will be saved from starvation by jellyfish.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#819925 Dec 11, 2012
Anybody see the big gas explosion off I-79/I-77 in West Virginia?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#819926 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsickles thinks he's on to something, when we've been saying it for years.
Yeah I know.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#819928 Dec 11, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>The trap worked LOLOLOL welfare QUEENS, less educated community free everything no growth and it has really helped the BLACK WOMAN YEAH WHITE LIBS LOVE BLACK PEOPLE Mainly BLACK MALES lololo prison population yep and at the end they gave you OBAMA lololo
Welfare queens are mostly white these days. Black women lead the nation in number of abortions.
For that matter, white ladies voted overwhelmingly for Obama, too.
Get your facts straight, tool.
Nj raider 1

United States

#819929 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will ever know if that young boy was up to no good or simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Which is why private citizens cannot take the law into their own hands unless their own lives are clearly threatened.
Since this citizen chose to do otherwise, I agree he should be made an example.
Finally! Someone blessed with the gift off using skill of common sense their God blessed them with. I gotta pay more attention to your posts carol!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#819930 Dec 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"murders civilians".
US citizens are shot & killed eery day by government agents.
Policemen find themselves in the position to shoot & kill civilians because they are endangering others & the police officers.
It is no different when a US citizen takes up with the enemy to direct attacks against us. Like a shooter in a clock tower, they hide in a foreign land not accessible to capture.
Only would a right whiner would side with these people. To claim that we should do nothing & allow these people to harm others.
RealDave more Americans commit suicide than die from guns or cars!! My solution to reducing suicides is simply turning Off the Liberal Media you would not only become Smarter but Live Longer!!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#819931 Dec 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare queens are mostly white these days. Black women lead the nation in number of abortions.
White "ladies"? You mean those brain dead twits that watch The View and The Talk? Unfortunately, the average and below average do outnumber the above average. Too bad intelligence is not a requirement for acquiring voting status in this country.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819932 Dec 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with thst one. There's a reason he's called "dave the putz". He thinks a tax break is the government giving people money.
No doubt about that. I honestly think he's mentally-impaired for some reason. Sad, but its not my calling to help him with his infirmity....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#819933 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the whole story. Who said they were thugs? Two young men are dead and their children are fatherless because of America's addiction to deadly firearms.
"obama 2012"
In the first place anyone who breaks into another's home is a thug. Both had lengthy criminal backgrounds and had spent time in prison for among other things; assault, armed robbery, cat theft, home invasion. You ASSume, that's why you are an ass, neither was married.
Do you practice stoopid?
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819934 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will ever know if that young boy was up to no good or simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Which is why private citizens cannot take the law into their own hands unless their own lives are clearly threatened.
Since this citizen chose to do otherwise, I agree he should be made an example.
You missed the boat here. That kid was bad news, and he messed with the wrong guy at the wrong time. He broke the guys nose and split open the back of his head on the sidewalk. Any reasonable person would have shot him.

Oh; and the black panthers are skinny, cracked-out puscees who can barely intimidate old ladies at the polling places....:-)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#819935 Dec 11, 2012
On Monday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” network senior political analyst Brit Hume came to embattled House Speaker John Boehner’s defense, saying that the deck is stacked against the Republican leader in the race to avert the fiscal cliff.

“If you have an ounce of compassion this Christmas season, save it for John Boehner and the House Republicans,” Hume said.“President Obama is treating them as if he has them over a barrel headed for the fiscal cliff — and he does. This is not because Mr. Obama won re-election. After all, he won 51 percent, and needed the greatest voter mobilization operation in history to do it.”

“His leverage now stems from the law, which ends the Bush tax rates on January 1, imposing new higher tax rate and a steep set of spending cuts that fall with special force on military,” Hume explained.“Nobody wants these things, but Republicans, the low tax and strong defense party, want them least of all. Not only that, but polls indicate that if these things come to pass, the public by large margin will blame the GOP.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/10/hume-boehne...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819936 Dec 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare queens are mostly white these days. Black women lead the nation in number of abortions.
Seeing as they pump out an average of six kids per (usually with 3-4 different "baby daddies"), we'll be making progress if we can TRIPLE their abortion rate.....

Spokane, WA

#819937 Dec 11, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly ignorant, criminals do not play by any set of rules, law abiding, armed Americans do. What other amendments, besides the second, would you like to do away with?
"sugarfoot7"
"nobama 2012" would love to see the 22nd. amendment be repealed so president nobama could run again and again. It is my thought he will have screwed up the country so badly that he would not even run.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#819938 Dec 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the union, school districts would regularly fire the older teachers that were making more money & replace them with newbies out of college & pay them less.
That is totally incorrect, because of tenure laws that pre-date union influence.

Dave is even dumber than he appears.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#819939 Dec 11, 2012
“It’s a purely manufactured crisis,” said Arun Gupta, co-founder of The Indypendent and The Occupied Wall Street Journal, referring to the so-called “fiscal cliff” of spending cuts and tax increases looming over the U.S. economy.“Both parties are committed to austerity policies,” he said.“The danger with Obama is that he will be able to force through cuts to Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare because there is no opposition on his left flank.”
Possibly true.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819940 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally incorrect, because of tenure laws that pre-date union influence.
Dave is even dumber than he appears.
That's not possible....

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819941 Dec 11, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about that. I honestly think he's mentally-impaired for some reason. Sad, but its not my calling to help him with his infirmity....
You two are quite the pair.

Really, tell me again how a story about getting professors paid more than they are supposed to by contract somehow relates to people paying higher tax rates?

Did you ever admit that those income taxes were indeed paid?

As if your little story was true. Computer records would show exactly how much they guy was paid. How could the university pay his withholding into his with holding account without it showing up on the accounting program?

If you are going to make up a story, at least do a better job of it.

Spokane, WA

#819942 Dec 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions cam not take dues & use them to make political donations without permission from the individual due payers.
Its the law.
Get better informed , you're looking dumber every day.
"real dumb"
That is not true. Just where in the hell you think unions get the funds they donate to democrat candidates? From their only source in income, members dues.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#819943 Dec 11, 2012
Jay-Z has earned mountains of money from HipHop, but “his politics are diametrically opposed to the interest of Black liberation at home and abroad.” The music mogul identifies with an oligarchy whose interests are antithetical to Black liberation.“If the balance of one’s material promotes the interest of the oppressor, that rapper is not HipHop
Folks like Jay-Z are skilled at manipulating the poor, just like Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 69,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,470
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 2 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Whiny1 4,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
Ray "CHOCOLATE NEW ORLEANS" NEGRA goes to prison. 4 hr ShoulsLiveInBus 5
Amy 9-16 4 hr Zap Brannigan 55
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info