Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819882 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And she wants to bend me over so she can orally stimulate my rectal orifice and milk my trouser snake!!
She's kinky!! That's what the wingnuts like about her!!
That's pretty sick and uncalled for.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819883 Dec 11, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
STUPID FCK: the UNIVERSITY is paying taxes FOR them with monies above & beyond their compensation package. The Presidents are avoiding paying one thin DIME in taxes (whle advocating higher taxes on everyone else). If you cant see the difference, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Were you involved in an industrial accident, or kicked in the head by a horse?
Good luck with thst one. There's a reason he's called "dave the putz". He thinks a tax break is the government giving people money.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#819884 Dec 11, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Adding ethanol as a petroleum oxygenator began in the mid 1970's, long before Bush was president; or are you blaming him for the drought?
xD
Please feel free to go nucular on yerself.
Same answer as i gave the other one who mentioned this.

Difference is, that one was not mandated, but voluntary.

It was Bush's 2005 Energy Policy Act that mandated the use of ethanol in gasoline. DUH

Dictator Bush forced the use of ethanol on the USA by law. So much for states rights.

Last year, with the drought, some in Congress asked for a waiver.

But Bush made it a law, so no exemptions allowed.

Sorry, you lose. Play again.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819885 Dec 11, 2012
Africa doesn’t matter, U.S. wars don’t matter, nothing matters to the Black Misleadership Class except the sickly prestige of basking in the (distant) glow of power. Susan Rice’s “Black boosters embrace an abettor of genocide and endless military interventions as one of their own – and indict themselves.”
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819886 Dec 11, 2012
America’s “unwritten law” dictates that nothing unusual is happening when 13 cops shoot 137 bullets at an apparently unarmed Black couple in Cleveland, a Black-run city. Ida B. Wells, who fought and chronicled lynching at the turn of the 20th century, would feel horribly at home.

You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialise correctly.

Black run city just like a Black run country lololo
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819887 Dec 11, 2012
The forces of education privatization scored a major victory this November in Georgia, thru passage of a cleverly written constitutional amendment back by a multiimillion dollar deceptive ad campaign, and the active backing or complicit silence of much of the black political class.

Location hidden

#819888 Dec 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty sick and uncalled for.
She's the one who said she'd like to bend me over.

I merely filled in the blanks as to why she wanted to do that!!

Uncalled for?? When did this thread become politically correct??

I'm kinda surprised at you.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819889 Dec 11, 2012
Fresh from his winning debate at Oxford, Dr. Cornel West discussed a ranged of subjects with two graduate students.“More and more these days, race is taking a class form because you’ve got a black middle class that is often times indifferent to the black poor.”
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819890 Dec 11, 2012
White House and Republicans Play Fiscal Tag Team

The Obama administration and Republican congressional leaders “are pushing essentially the same solutions” to the so-called fiscal cliff problem.“Nobody on either side is talking about the military budget” or “serious taxation of billionaires; in fact, both sides are talking about cutting corporate taxes,” said David Swanson, publisher of the influential website War Is a Crime.“You don’t really have opposition between these two parties, you have agreement,” he said.

Location hidden

#819891 Dec 11, 2012
I have a way of making wingnuts disappear when I show up.

Mission accomplished.

See ya!!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819892 Dec 11, 2012
Susan Rice is a woman of ghastly accomplishments: suppressor of the facts on genocide in Congo, and chief U.S. warmonger in Africa. Yet African American politicians rush to her defense, as a role model for young Blacks, especially women.Blacks are JUST LIKE WHITES, POLITICIANS and PREACHERS SAME DIRTY LIARS BUSH3 NOW BUSH4 COUSIN OBAMA
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819894 Dec 11, 2012
Al Sharpton and Ben Jealous may do a lot of good for the White House, but what about the actual conditions of Black people?“It saddens me to see our most powerful civil rights leaders bowing to a racist American power structure by giving Democratic leaders carte blanche to leave the black community in ruins.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819895 Dec 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the one who said she'd like to bend me over.
I merely filled in the blanks as to why she wanted to do that!!
Uncalled for?? When did this thread become politically correct??
I'm kinda surprised at you.
Just didn't sound like you.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819896 Dec 11, 2012
Blacks posed a military threat to the slaveholder’s plans for an independent America. “Horne’s history of African-Americans fighting on the side of Great Britain against the United States and its racist regime shows that the continued hostility of the United States government at all levels toward African-Americans is not the product of mere cumulative prejudice against people of color.”
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819897 Dec 11, 2012
“It’s a purely manufactured crisis,” said Arun Gupta, co-founder of The Indypendent and The Occupied Wall Street Journal, referring to the so-called “fiscal cliff” of spending cuts and tax increases looming over the U.S. economy.“Both parties are committed to austerity policies,” he said.“The danger with Obama is that he will be able to force through cuts to Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare because there is no opposition on his left flank.”

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#819898 Dec 11, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>absent fathers, an unintended consequence of the Democrat's social meddling that resulted in the destruction of marriage among blacks over the past 50 years.
Unmitigated bushwah. The entity responsible for the destruction of marriage in any society, is the group known as 'divorcees'. Democrat 'social meddling'? You mean the social safety net, which helps to feed and house those abandoned kids since dad isn't around to do it, or the after-school programs which help their now-single mothers stay at work longer?

Sheesh.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819899 Dec 11, 2012
The Lords of Capital have more than one Great Black Hope.“If there had been no Barack Obama, Cory Booker would have been Wall Street’s choice as the First Black President.” Newark’s mayor is fiercely loyal to his friends in the ruling class.“One thing Cory Booker cannot abide is anyone bad-mouthing his rich people.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819900 Dec 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Unmitigated bushwah. The entity responsible for the destruction of marriage in any society, is the group known as 'divorcees'. Democrat 'social meddling'? You mean the social safety net, which helps to feed and house those abandoned kids since dad isn't around to do it, or the after-school programs which help their now-single mothers stay at work longer?
Sheesh.
The trap worked LOLOLOL welfare QUEENS, less educated community free everything no growth and it has really helped the BLACK WOMAN YEAH WHITE LIBS LOVE BLACK PEOPLE Mainly BLACK MALES lololo prison population yep and at the end they gave you OBAMA lololo
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819901 Dec 11, 2012
African slaves in the US, the Caribbean and Brazil ran away whenever they could. In favorable situations, escaped slaves called maroons were able to form villages and settlements and defend themselves against their former masters. The most successful maroon settlement was Brazil's Palmares, which held out for a hundred years ending in 1695
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#819902 Dec 11, 2012
The U.S. and European media frame “racial” conflicts among the peoples of Africa as endemic to the continent, rather than a legacy and tool of colonial rule. However,“the crisis in Mali is not a simple conflict between two racial groups that can’t get along, even if race is somewhere in the mix.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-2 2 min Ralph 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mjjcpa 47,080
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,623
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,375
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr in the end 50,065
Abby 10-2 1 hr edogxxx 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]