Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,869)

Showing posts 757,361 - 757,380 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Assad known to have chemical weapons.

Obama " If you move these weapons there will be dier consequence, do not cross the red line"

Assad. Moves and readys chemical weapons for use.

Obama " if you use these weapons there will be dire consequence, do not cross the red line"

Where will obamas red line be after assad kills thousands? Maybe a strongly worded letter like he sent to north korea as they ignored his warnings knowing his weakness.

All The world knows obama is a joke.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing undermines technical surveillance like an underground facility -- and the rogue powers know it. Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Libya, and al Qaeda all made extensive use of the subterrane to frustrate our remote study of their secret facilities. Now there are rumors of a massive complex of tunnels under Baghdad, a possible storage location for clandestine chemical and biological weapons.
The latest revelation comes from Dr. Hussein Shahristani, the former head of the Iraqi Atomic Energy Commission, who escaped in 1991, but has continued to sneak back into Iraq to aid rebels. In an interview with CBS News, he said that there are over 100 kilometers of tunnels under Baghdad, laid according to the plans for a public subway, but converted to military use. His knowledge is hearsay (he had direct contact with only one person who worked in the tunnels) but plausible. The United Nations inspectors had heard rumors of such a system, but have never been able to locate it. Tunnels are relatively cheap, and extremely effective for hiding weapons and people.
Tunneling for military purposes is almost as ancient as war itself...
Muller, R. "Baghdad Express" Technology review Online. 2/14/2004.
Footnote:
Richard A. Muller, a 1982 MacArthur Fellow, is a professor in the Physics Department at UC-Berkeley where he teaches a course entitled, "Physics for future Presidents." He is also a faculty senior scientist at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory.
Funny. Blix and Kay must have missed that.

Only you caught it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about homeschooling and you are ....what? Venting about the burr beneath your saddle?
Write down the long list of whining points you have and we'll discuss them Man-to-Boy. I'll be the Man. You can play yourself:>
lol! You can play the man son.

You normally do as a rule!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing Stupidity isn't illegal or you'd be spending your life behind bars.
lol! As I said before, it's a good thing you have such negative things to say to make your point, son!

Thanks for re emphasizing my point!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
Assad known to have chemical weapons.
Obama " If you move these weapons there will be dier consequence, do not cross the red line"
Assad. Moves and readys chemical weapons for use.
Obama " if you use these weapons there will be dire consequence, do not cross the red line"
Where will obamas red line be after assad kills thousands? Maybe a strongly worded letter like he sent to north korea as they ignored his warnings knowing his weakness.
All The world knows obama is a joke.
The Boy Messiah treated our Libyan Ambassador and his Security Attachments like one of Moochelle's $500 disposable shoes, he bends over like a Uncle Ben's Rice to his Muslim connections in the Arab Spring of Theological Ruin, he huffs and he puffs at N. Korea as you mentioned, his puppy suzzie rice screws up in Africa AND Libya and now the Jerk-In-Chief is going to start drawing red lines in the sand with Assad. It is a Never Ending Story of naivete. The void between his ears is growing each day.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. Blix and Kay must have missed that.
Only you caught it!
When the Boy Messiah farts, you ALWAYS catch it.

Selling them on eBay?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You can play the man son.
You normally do as a rule!
OK, SON:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As I said before, it's a good thing you have such negative things to say to make your point, son!
Thanks for re emphasizing my point!
Negative? Check your IQ again, Dood.

I said that it is a GOOD thing that being stupid is not illegal or you would spend your life behind bars.

That's a POSITIVE spin on a hopeless cause. I did that just for you because I am compassionate toward a lesser person than me.

Noblesse Oblige, ya know:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the UAW has protected and Promoted that behavior for years and I know it is especially worse up around the Michigan & Detroit area where they busted those UAW members Chrysler.
...and I saw on the evening news tonight that an Arbitration Board sided with all of those busted UAW hacks caught drinking booze, beer and smoking dope. What was their reasoning? They won't say. Did they order backpay for the lazy, drunk b*sturds? The Board refused to answer.

But I'll betcha anything those very same Doods were in Lansing the last few days protesting the passage of the new Michigan Right To Work Law. They need the UAW to cover their butts like Teachers need the MEA to cover theirs when they sleep with students. Where would society be without unions, eh?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and I saw on the evening news tonight that an Arbitration Board sided with all of those busted UAW hacks caught drinking booze, beer and smoking dope. What was their reasoning? They won't say. Did they order backpay for the lazy, drunk b*sturds? The Board refused to answer.
But I'll betcha anything those very same Doods were in Lansing the last few days protesting the passage of the new Michigan Right To Work Law. They need the UAW to cover their butts like Teachers need the MEA to cover theirs when they sleep with students. Where would society be without unions, eh?
that there is BS especially when idiots like that put everyone else risk and they werent thinking of safety & quality, and your probably right, it same Idiots that were at the state Capital in Lansing protest and they wonder why taxpayers are fed up with them and I know I wouldnt buy a Chrysler Product.

Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...

Chrysler workers exposed smoking pot, drinking on lunch breaks return to jobs

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you thought only the black people voted for him! The 47%, the welfare food stamp group.
Only black people voted for Obama in such a huge voting block...in the 90+percentile, you obama-worshipping moron. Have another drink.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Only black people voted for Obama in such a huge voting block...in the 90+percentile, you obama-worshipping moron. Have another drink.
that is why Pennsylvania was so important especially Philidelphia.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A meaningless wealth redistribution program that accomplished nothing, an additional short-term rebate.
Sure moron, a tax cut that puts money into the pockets of working Americans who go out and spend that money is wealth redistribution but cutting taxes on the wealthy who sock it away in offshore accounts isn't.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can increase tax rates all he wants, but those with the ability to do so will find a way to avoid paying.
The left always makes the mistake of assuming that their actions will not affect economic behavior, that the cows will meekly line up to be milked.
When you tax an economic activity at higher rates, such as capital gains and/or dividends, you will see less of that activity.
Actually dimwit studies have shown that tax rates have little or no effect on investments or the economy.
www.businessweek.com/.../low-capital-gains-ta... -...
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people already have the best medical care in the world, at least until Obamacare denies that care.
We all understand that Obama prefers to go over the cliff, increasing taxes for everyone and slashing defense spending, a leftwing dream.
Wrong moron! The US doesn't even come close to having the best healthcare system in the world.
www.businessinsider.com/best-healthcare-syste... ...
Accessibility is a major component of an effective health care system and for years for profit insurance companies have limited that access. Obamacare opens access to those previously denied coverage and prevents private insurance from making profits by denying and limiting care.
The fiscal cliff along with defense cuts is a situation forced by the GOP. Obama is on record opposing those cuts.
You're a goddamned liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong moron! The US doesn't even come close to having the best healthcare system in the world.
www.businessinsider.com/best-healthcare-syste... ...
Accessibility is a major component of an effective health care system and for years for profit insurance companies have limited that access. Obamacare opens access to those previously denied coverage and prevents private insurance from making profits by denying and limiting care.
The fiscal cliff along with defense cuts is a situation forced by the GOP. Obama is on record opposing those cuts.
You're a goddamned liar.
its the most costly if anything.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He won swing state voters because of the way he "handled" Hurricane Sandy...according to CNN.
He won because Romney decided to play it safe when, just the day before Sandy made landfall, Gallup and Rasmussen had him ahead by a 5 and 4 point lead respectively. Source posted last night.
He won because the liberal machine had a methodical method of getting democrat voters to the polls.
He won because too many people had been brainwashed with too many negative Obama campaign ads.
He won because enough voters had reservations about Romney's Mormonism.
Basically, Obama won because he's the luckiest person on the planet.
All polls showed a signficant majority believed we were on the wrong track right up until the day of the election.
You can put handled into quotes all you want Carol but the majority of the American people gave him high marks on his actions, 78% to be exact.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../wapo-abc-tracking-... ...
Romney ran no negative ads stupid? Not only were his ads negative they were laced with lies like claiming the President gutted the work requirement for welfare.
Obama won because the majority of the American people rejected the nihilistic slash and burn policies of the Romney/Ryan ticket that would have further enriched the already wealthy on the backs of the middle class and the poor.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not eliminate all taxes for the 98% and let the filthy billionaires carry the entire load?
Just keep printing money. No problem.
Would favor a more moderate course.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put handled into quotes all you want Carol but the majority of the American people gave him high marks on his actions, 78% to be exact.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../wapo-abc-tracking-... ...
Romney ran no negative ads stupid? Not only were his ads negative they were laced with lies like claiming the President gutted the work requirement for welfare.
Obama won because the majority of the American people rejected the nihilistic slash and burn policies of the Romney/Ryan ticket that would have further enriched the already wealthy on the backs of the middle class and the poor.
i'd call anyone lucky if the opposing party handed him an election.

that's what she doesn't want to admit. that there could be anything so wrong with a group of folks living in a past that no one wants that the American people couldn't see how much better they would be for all of us.

but nooooo, it was a hurricane! a hurricane of conservative stupidity maybe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Remember that time Dick Morris predicted a landslide victory for Mitt Romney? We all do. In the wake of his rather inaccurate assessment, Morris paid a visit to Sean Hannity on Monday night to explain what went wrong. As he’s mentioned a few times already, it came down to shifting demographics in the country.

“I have to tell you something,” Hannity told him.“People are furious with you right now.”

Morris hoped that wasn’t case, saying he did the best he could. He attributed the miscalculation to two things: Hurricane Sandy and the country’s changing demographics. The latter, he said, is a permanent shift. America is “no longer a country run by white married men and married women.”(And Morris has hardly been alone among those who cited the demographics as a major factor in the election.)

“I spoke what I believed,” Morris said, adding that he has no apologies for what he said when he said it.

But all is not lost.“The Republican party will recover,” Morris said.“Because ultimately this president’s policies are wrong, and they will lead to an economic collapse in the second term which is going to make the republican party look great.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-takes-on-d...

It's good to know that we won't have an economic crash.

he's never right about anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 757,361 - 757,380 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Catfish Hunter 96,269
Abby 4-23 21 min PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 48 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••