Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,321 - 757,340 of 1,079,433 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The decline of our middle class in this country is largely due to the lack of further education of our work force. In the last 30 years we have moved from manufacturing to technology as a prime employer. With this move came greater education requirements which many in this country did not foresee or prepare for.
The lack of higher education is due to Republicans slashing the student-loan program.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In a right to work state, you succeed and keep your job by performing. This is what productive, successful individuals do. Only losers look to outside protection to save them from their lack of productivity.
In a right to work state, when you ask for a raise you are "shown the door" and are replaced by a new unqualified employee. That's how Walmart and Mcdonalds stays so rich.
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Mexican unions are controlled by the drug cartels, like their goverment and police.
Better send in the Black Panthers with some baseball bats to straighten them wetb....er....drug lords out.....
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point that exists in your post is on top of your head dunce.
The term militia (play /m&#616;&#712;l&#6 18;&#643;&#601;/),[1] or irregular army, is commonly used today to refer to a military force composed of ORDINARY CITIZENS [2] to provide defense, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or committed to a fixed term of service.
The term militia can have several meanings. In the U.S. consitution's case, its referring to the police and the military. When it was written all soldiers and police were ordinary citizens. There wasn't no U.S. army or state police. You should of payed more attention in history class.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better send in the Black Panthers with some baseball bats to straighten them wetb....er....drug lords out.....
The new Black panthers are not a violent organization like the old ones. There main purpose nowdays is to monitor polling places for republican voter fraud.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez are you really this stupid?
The fact that you cannot spell constitution is probably a clue, not to mention the idiotic argument that you posed.
However in an effort to education the dim:
2nd Amendment to the Constitution
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
as the FULL consequences of the Obama Regime take hold, because he is growing the dependent victim class there will be plenty of times of civil unrest in our future. We had never considered having firearms in our home until recently. But this changed our minds and along with reducing our economic footprint, we are preparing for increased Obama-effect crime wave:

'Hempstead man accused of post-Sandy burglaries, rape held without bail

A Hempstead man accused of taking advantage of the power outage after superstorm Sandy to break into three homes, terrorize residents and rape a woman in East Garden City was ordered held without bail Wednesday.

Artie Jackson, 46, pleaded not guilty before Judge John Kase to a 53-count indictment that included charges of predatory sexual assault, first-degree rape, attempted murder, assault, robbery, burglary, strangulation, sexual abuse and other charges.

Jackson is due back in court Jan. 22.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/hem...

----------

there was the above and criminal gangs looting. and I predicted that right after the 2012 election, Obama would push through a massive amnesty program the way he did ObamaCare...and I was right.
so we can expect millions more poor who are already here and will qualify for ObamaCare and other entitlements; and this amnesty will encourage more illegal immigration.

'Obama Plans Major Push for Immigration Reform
Los Angeles Times: "As soon as the confrontation over fiscal policy winds down, the Obama administration will begin an all-out drive for comprehensive immigration reform, including seeking a path to citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants... Obama wants a catch-all bill that would also bolster border security measures, ratchet up penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants, and make it easier to bring in foreign workers under special visas."

"Democratic strategists believe there is only a narrow window at the beginning of the year to get an initiative launched in Congress, before lawmakers begin to turn their attention to the next election cycle and are less likely to take a risky vote on a controversial bill."

"White House officials have said the president would be 'all in' on the issue and would want to push for a broad bill... One of the key strategic moves still being decided is whether or not the White House sends Congress a piece of legislation or lets lawmakers take the lead."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/12/08/...

I’m not buying the enforcement part.
and will they PASS THIS WITHOUT READING IT too?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If the ignorant masses had the common sense to realize that the no skilled broom pusher jobs are almost extinct in this country, and attempted to get an education so that they could become more competitive, then they would not need to pick my pocket to survive.
I find that those who advocate for welfare and food stamps have a family member or themselves as a recipient of said charity.
Welfare and food stamps are not charity. There paid for like Medicare an Social security.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The term militia can have several meanings. In the U.S. consitution's case, its referring to the police and the military. When it was written all soldiers and police were ordinary citizens. There wasn't no U.S. army or state police. You should of payed more attention in history class.
I'll bet your school had an active Social Promotion Policy.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If the ignorant masses had the common sense to realize that the no skilled broom pusher jobs are almost extinct in this country, and attempted to get an education so that they could become more competitive, then they would not need to pick my pocket to survive.
I find that those who advocate for welfare and food stamps have a family member or themselves as a recipient of said charity.
I have no relative on a government safety net program. I support a safety net.

I find that the one's complaining are the tight wads who don't want to support their country and vote solely on what is best for their wallets.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In a right to work state, you succeed and keep your job by performing. This is what productive, successful individuals do. Only losers look to outside protection to save them from their lack of productivity.
So, no performing employee ever lost their job or had their pay cut.

You really live in a fantasy world.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So what chapter in the bible is the Christmas tree mentioned or Santa Claus? Get a clue .. Christmas is largely a secular holiday which is celebrated in unison with a Christian holiday assigned to this existing holiday in an attempt to compete with the pagan celebration Roman Saturnalia, a harvest festival that marked the winter solstice.
Geez do some research before demonstrating your ignorance
What better time to compete with a pagan celebration?

The end of December is a dreary time weather-wise. A little cheer, good will and pretty lights is a good way to lift spirits.

It's become too commercialized, but people also reach out a lot more to help others.

You have to see the good over the bad.

My Christmas tree, by the way (and a lot of other people's too I imagine), is just a reminder of memories. Each ornament has a signficance of Christmas in years past or handmade by a loved one, myself or my daughter. I always put little white bows, small ceramic apples and candy canes on my tree too. And, of course, white lights. It's more meaningful to me that way anyway.

Speaking of Christmas, only four more days until carol's Christmas video countdown...sure hope I don't disappoint.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
...when fWeebies influence behavior...
"...In a means-tested program like S.S.I., a woman raising a child may receive a bigger check if she refrains from marrying that hard-working guy she likes. Yet marriage is one of the best forces to blunt poverty. In married couple households only one child in 10 grows up in poverty, while almost half do in single-mother households."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/opinion/sun... ;
The Giverment is my Savior, I shall not want. Just ask the welfare worker who convinced that woman to take the check, and just live with the guy...
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The term militia can have several meanings. In the U.S. consitution's case, its referring to the police and the military. When it was written all soldiers and police were ordinary citizens. There wasn't no U.S. army or state police. You should of payed more attention in history class.
It's an act, right?
Your schtick. You can't be this dumb...so therefore you are an actor! A lousy one at that!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you're or your?
Surprised fenny didn't help you.
Just giving you something to do-because all duhmbos need something useful to do. Makes the world a BETTER place--DUHMMY!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

But I've had a change of heart about Republicans simply letting Obama take us over the cliff.

Republicans need to reach some sort of agreement even if it's with an AWOL president who still thinks he's on the campaign trail. Obama is much too eager to raise everyone's taxes and gut defense spending just to get his way.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The Giverment is my Savior, I shall not want. Just ask the welfare worker who convinced that woman to take the check, and just live with the guy...
So many pirhanas, so little bait.

SOME women have actually EARNED the bait in their buckets though!!

and smelly fishhead Cheers to yew lol :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Five negotiating tips for the GOP

Jennifer Rubin

As the Republicans try to sort through how the “fiscal cliff” negotiation strategy and the aftermath if we go over it, there is no shortage of advice. Rather than substance (e.g. revenue or no revenue) here are five simple negotiation tips that could help the GOP keep its head above water.

First, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is right: Republicans should stop flapping their gums. On Fox News, he said,“I would be quiet for a while and see what the Democrats put on the table for entitlement reform.” There will be plenty of time give away stuff later on; Republicans however should stop doing it publicly now, thereby preserving what leverage Speaker of the House Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) still has.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

Fifth, remember the voices shouting the loudest for a pristine deal really don’t want any deal. They want a fight. And many have pecuniary interests in building fundraising and readership based on a sense of aggrievement. Keep that in mind before you are tempted to listen to them.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

2013 is shaping up to be far worse than the last three. It will only get worse.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What better time to compete with a pagan celebration?
The end of December is a dreary time weather-wise. A little cheer, good will and pretty lights is a good way to lift spirits.
It's become too commercialized, but people also reach out a lot more to help others.
You have to see the good over the bad.
My Christmas tree, by the way (and a lot of other people's too I imagine), is just a reminder of memories. Each ornament has a signficance of Christmas in years past or handmade by a loved one, myself or my daughter. I always put little white bows, small ceramic apples and candy canes on my tree too. And, of course, white lights. It's more meaningful to me that way anyway.
Speaking of Christmas, only four more days until carol's Christmas video countdown...sure hope I don't disappoint.
Eh, Homer actually DID something and set the RE:memo?

:p
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama Dart Boards will out just before Christmas.
suction cup or pointy needle darts?

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 48,886
Abby 7-24 8 min Sublime1 28
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,904
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,523
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 25 min Wrecked 12
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 25 min bensleys thoughts 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 35 min Julie 353
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs