Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,301 - 757,320 of 1,080,278 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And why should the entire nation shut down because of this? You repubs complain about goverment overspending but you want all goverment employees to get a paid day off in the next breath. You can't have it both ways.
To further your point, I have to assume that you are in favor of doing away with all national holidays.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
Fee's and fwee...
begin...
"Obamacare Fee of $63 Per Person Will Begin in 2014"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/obama...
That only applies to giant corporations like Mcdonalds an Walmart. Small busnesses won't be effected.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Without America's Labor Unions to keep giant corporatons like Walmart and Mcdonalds in check, giant corporations would be even more completely out of control more than they already are. There arent any unions in China and Mexico and Pakistan an look how they treat there workers.
The union meant something 60 years ago when there were not laws in place to protect the worker. Today we have such laws, which makes the union obsolete.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So what chapter in the bible is the Christmas tree mentioned or Santa Claus? Get a clue .. Christmas is largely a secular holiday which is celebrated in unison with a Christian holiday assigned to this existing holiday in an attempt to compete with the pagan celebration Roman Saturnalia, a harvest festival that marked the winter solstice.
Geez do some research before demonstrating your ignorance
What chapter in the consitution says everybody has the right to a deadly gun?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Most blacks [Mc Dummies employees] are convicted felons and we don't let those types carry fire arms.
That's the typical republicans opinion of it's hard working underpaid, undercompensated employees.
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Without America's Labor Unions to keep giant corporatons like Walmart and Mcdonalds in check, giant corporations would be even more completely out of control more than they already are. There arent any unions in China and Mexico and Pakistan an look how they treat there workers.
"UAW defends 50 percent wage cut for Chrysler workers"

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/oct2007/uaw...

"...Union workers at Ford's Cuautitlan plant outside of Mexico City currently make about $4.50 an hour, but agreed to a new two-tier wage system -- that will see new hires make about half that..."

http://www.leftlanenews.com/mexicos-auto-work...

Since: Oct 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Barack Obama won. So we need to work with him to make this country better. The holidays are looking good with my tech offers. http://bit.ly/QD6AHA
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Like Mitt Romney, he's a traitor to his country.
You, my friend, are a 'traitor' to sanity...
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The union meant something 60 years ago when there were not laws in place to protect the worker. Today we have such laws, which makes the union obsolete.
The decline of Unions match exactly the decline of the middle class over the past 30 years.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
We see you are still the loser advocating for the money earned by others, under the guise of being a good American.
The real Americans are not living off the backs of the real taxpayers. You would know that if you were any kind of American.
I support my country & don't constantly whine about supporting it.

You whiners bitch about workings making more than minimum wage & then bitch when that minimum wage income isn't enough to get a family off food stamps.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you had a job the national holiday would mean something to you. Instead its just another day loafing like the last.
Americans don't wan't their tax dollars used to pay goverment freeloaders a paid day off. I know some goverment workers. The don't do nothing much as it is.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What chapter in the consitution says everybody has the right to a deadly gun?
Geez are you really this stupid?
The fact that you cannot spell constitution is probably a clue, not to mention the idiotic argument that you posed.

However in an effort to education the dim:

2nd Amendment to the Constitution
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
"UAW defends 50 percent wage cut for Chrysler workers"
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/oct2007/uaw...
"...Union workers at Ford's Cuautitlan plant outside of Mexico City currently make about $4.50 an hour, but agreed to a new two-tier wage system -- that will see new hires make about half that..."
http://www.leftlanenews.com/mexicos-auto-work...
Mexican unions are controlled by the drug cartels, like their goverment and police.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The decline of Unions match exactly the decline of the middle class over the past 30 years.
The decline of our middle class in this country is largely due to the lack of further education of our work force. In the last 30 years we have moved from manufacturing to technology as a prime employer. With this move came greater education requirements which many in this country did not foresee or prepare for.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?

Most re "at will" employees.

What law protects their wage & benefits?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez are you really this stupid?
The fact that you cannot spell constitution is probably a clue, not to mention the idiotic argument that you posed.
However in an effort to education the dim:
2nd Amendment to the Constitution
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
Exactly! The people in a well regulated militia have the right to keep an bear arms. Today, that would consist of the police and the military. It says nothing about private citizens. Thank you for making my point.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I support my country & don't constantly whine about supporting it.
You whiners bitch about workings making more than minimum wage & then bitch when that minimum wage income isn't enough to get a family off food stamps.
If the ignorant masses had the common sense to realize that the no skilled broom pusher jobs are almost extinct in this country, and attempted to get an education so that they could become more competitive, then they would not need to pick my pocket to survive.

I find that those who advocate for welfare and food stamps have a family member or themselves as a recipient of said charity.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?
In a right to work state, you succeed and keep your job by performing. This is what productive, successful individuals do. Only losers look to outside protection to save them from their lack of productivity.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?
These right to work supporters have no idea how much labor unions benefit there workers. Besides insuring fair wages and compensation they keep unqualified people from performing work they aren't qualified to do. Labor unions eliminate shoddy workmanship and result in a more quality product.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! The people in a well regulated militia have the right to keep an bear arms. Today, that would consist of the police and the military. It says nothing about private citizens. Thank you for making my point.
The only point that exists in your post is on top of your head dunce.

The term militia (play /m&#616;&#712;l&#6 18;&#643;&#601;/),[1] or irregular army, is commonly used today to refer to a military force composed of ORDINARY CITIZENS [2] to provide defense, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or committed to a fixed term of service.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 174,650
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min fearless 67,963
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 41 min Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 22 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••