Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,862)

Showing posts 757,221 - 757,240 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, this obsession you have with carol is getting out of hand. Walk away from topix for a while.
Carol is a liar. I don't like liars. I haven't been around in several days, and had a lot of Carol's lies to deal with.

I shoot down Carol's lies every time I come here. Carol runs off, as she did today.

You can complain to herman Cain, loser.

Or explain how you figure meat products come from Livestock Conventions!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
If anyone has 40 minutes to kill, this documentary about interrogating Saddam is extremely interesting and well made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Extremely compelling...so much so, you'll have to excuse me while I finish watching it. Can't break away.
Yet you had the time to tell us you were watching it.

So much for 'can't break away', eh??

Why don't you admit you're tired of defending lies that are indefensible??

And you need a break from getting your lies called out and disproven.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing you said had nothing to do with my response. Reading your response I can tell your an old piece of shit wrinkled ass white man too stupid to understand that you are 1 person telling 1 persons life story. I come from the projects & though my life wasn't half as bad I've seen some real people living some real hard times. You too stupid to realize you've been blessed. You busted your ass! You think your the only 1? You ain't got much longer on this earth anyway old man so you'll be 1 less asshole america has to deal. It's fitting you & those like you come on te internet to talk shit that nobody even takes seriously. For every 1 success story you present, I can present you with 10 true american horror stories. It's okay to bail out wall st, but fuck main st. Your all for unfunded wars & rebuilding other countries, but you have a problem feeding the poor. GO OVERDOSE old man, you aint even worth my time or tax payers dollars.
"Nj"
One more time you ASSume that is why you are such an ass. I have posted on more than one occasion that the wall street bail outs were a mistake. I have also posted the bail outs of government motors, General Motors and Chrysler were a mistake. If a business can not survive without government largesse they should fail. The pieces will be picked up and a true free enterprise operation will ensue. One more time you prove yourself to be am uncomprehending ass, I have posted often that America should reduce the number of troops and other military assets located all over the world. I have posted I was glad Bush invaded Iraq and got rid of Saddamn, but added once his ass was out of the way we should have withdrawn. Our continued presence is not going to change centuries of religious war.
You are a typical leftwingliberalloonnut, you have nothing to say, so you ASSume. You do not like the message you want the messenger to die, so you will not be exposed to truth and facts.
Thanks for the cue, It is time for a nice ice cold Kokanee Gold, no overdose. Just good taste.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
98%? How is that possible when 47% already don't pay federal income taxes?
Prove that 47% of Americans don't pay into federal income tax through employer withholding or quarterly for those who are self employed or whose wages a subject to 1099.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

MERCER, Pa.— Authorities say a 7-year-old boy was shot to death outside a western Pennsylvania gun store.

The boy was shot Saturday morning at Twigs Reloading Den in East Lackawannock Township, 60 miles north of Pittsburgh. Store owner Leonard Mohney says he was shot in the parking lot. KDKA-TV reports that when the gun went off, the boy was in a booster seat in a car while his father was backing out of a parking space.

It's not clear how the gun went off.

Nicole Howard, who works at a meatpacking company next door, tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review there was a single gunshot.

Mercer County 911 supervisor Valerie Hartman says police found the boy wounded in the chest. State Police and the Mercer County coroner are investigating. Neither has released information.

----------

These are the nitwits who cling to their guns and religion.

Now the parents will greive forever.

I'm sure their right to bear arms far outweigh the death of a 7 year old.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just too precious~!!
Now Carol will take the word of one of Saddam's Officers over the words of both George W. Bush and Dickless Cheney.
You go to amazing lengths to lend credence to your lies.
But an Iraqi Air Force Officer who worked for Saddam?? And who you claim 'supported his removal from power'. At what point did he support it?? He'd have been dead if he supported it before the invasion. After the invasion, what else could he say?? Are you so stupid you believe a story like that??
Gotta give it to ya, Lorac. Accepting the word of one of Saddam's murdering Officers over George Bush is one thing I never expected of you.
But it is funny!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
The mere fact you WOULDN'T take the word of Saddam's #2 advisor and second command of the Iraqi Air Force under Saddam's reign of terror OR one of Saddam's nuclear scientists over The Team Obama Cheerleaders and the Propaganda Democrat Weasel Machine is all you need to say.

You just admitted you're a fool.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you had the time to tell us you were watching it.
So much for 'can't break away', eh??
Why don't you admit you're tired of defending lies that are indefensible??
And you need a break from getting your lies called out and disproven.
It was aired by National Geographic.

You might learn something if you cared to seek the truth.

But foolish people rarely do.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Common knowledge__Cindy McCain is one of the wealthiest women in the US, let google be your friend, start with Hensley and Company.
Why wouldn't she be a moderate (R) or even a (D) without John boy__he was never a conservative until he had to be to get reelected.
Teresa Hienz went from wife of one of the most conservative US Senators to the wife of thee most liberal__catch a fkn clue pal.
Polliticks has strange bedfellows, don't it.. pal... We're surprised though, with your lack of decorum and social skills Reeltime, how you would be privy to such private information. Is her 1040 posted??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact you WOULDN'T take the word of Saddam's #2 advisor and second command of the Iraqi Air Force under Saddam's reign of terror OR one of Saddam's nuclear scientists over The Team Obama Cheerleaders and the Propaganda Democrat Weasel Machine is all you need to say.
You just admitted you're a fool.
You take the word of Iraqi's over the words of George W. Bush??

Speaking of fools, you just won the hat, shoes and scepter!!

Please explain why you believed Iraqi war criminals over the word of your President and Vice President.

I'd love to hear that one!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Anybody seen the new phones that are universal translators? You just pick the language you want to speak in and then just talk into the phone and it translates what you say. That's going to change the world big time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Polliticks has strange bedfellows, don't it.. pal... We're surprised though, with your lack of decorum and social skills Reeltime, how you would be privy to such private information. Is her 1040 posted??
You really like to double down on your stupidity, don't you??

Seems that's all you do around here is make a greater fool of yourself.

----------

""Cindy McCain was born in Arizona and has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars. A businesswoman and philanthropist, Cindy McCain originally pursued a career in special education and worked with non-profit medical organizations. She inherited her family’s beer distribution company in 2000 and currently serves as its Chairman. She is also the wife of former Presidential candidate and Senator, John McCain. ""

----------

Wasn't that easy?? Too bad you're too ignorant too use the internet to learn things.

You prefer to stay stupid. You've been that all your miserable life.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Polliticks has strange bedfellows, don't it.. pal... We're surprised though, with your lack of decorum and social skills Reeltime, how you would be privy to such private information. Is her 1040 posted??
Her 1040???

The babe owns the third largest Budweiser distributorship in North America and a peck of other businesses__outright and you're looking for a 1040?

She's one of the wealthiest women in the US, has been since daddy rolled sevens and left her in charge of thing$, her net worth exceeds $100 million. She's also married to a US Senator.

How that particular marriage came about is interesting as well.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You take the word of Iraqi's over the words of George W. Bush??
Speaking of fools, you just won the hat, shoes and scepter!!
Please explain why you believed Iraqi war criminals over the word of your President and Vice President.
I'd love to hear that one!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Try and follow.

You don't believe George W. Bush and you don't believe Saddam's high-ranking general.

Which means if you don't believe George W. Bush and you don't believe Saddam's second in command, you only believe the weasels.

You're foolishness is astonishing.
Topic Reminder Service

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961 in Hawaii USA) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office and as a two-term POTUS, was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first Democrat since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just click on the website
http://surveys.ap.org/
and scroll down to the October 27 poll on the list.
He wanted to know how you got 65% out of the figures given...maybe like you screwed up your daughter's date of birth by nine years? "Blacks
Like a great deal
Like a moderate amount
Like a little
Neither like nor dislike
Dislike a little
Dislike a moderate amount
Dislike a great deal
Refused/Not answered

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is a liar. I don't like liars.
Then wtf are you still doing here? Stupid fckn liar.

And why did you keep you pie hole shut when lily said romney was running drugs and guns?

And why did you assume jimmy's screen name?

Stupid fck.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an interesting concept to build a play/movie around the musical works of someone or some group.
Pierce Brosnan plays that silent part well - a man being forced to listen to a woman spill her guts in angst and without uttering a single word in defense. Tough part:}
'Across the Universe' is a good one.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your idiotic analogies.
We didn't go to war with Hitler because he was a 'bad man'.
We didn't go to war against Hitler because he was gassing Jews, even though we knew about it.
We went to War with Hitler to defend our allies and ourselves.
Hitler was on the offensive, having taken over most of Europe before we got involved.
If Iraq was justified, why not Myanmar?? North Korea?? Syria, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia??
You hang your whole defense on the fact that Saddam was a bad man. Well, we sold him the chemicals he used to gas the Kurds, we supported him in the War with Iran, he was our ally until 1989.
Yet suddenly he must be removed??
You're as crazy as the neocons. Difference is, they've admitted Iraq was a mistake.
You're dumb enough to continue to defend a complete debacle for the USA.
You're absolutely right.

We didn't discover the mass graves or the concentration camps or the other atrocities until we did the right thing by protecting our allies from a tyrant.

I feel like this is candid camera and you're Alan Funt. Where's the cameras? You can't be saying this stuff for real.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that 47% of Americans don't pay into federal income tax through employer withholding or quarterly for those who are self employed or whose wages a subject to 1099.
Oh, go ahead and let namE keep on using that ol' 47%--it worked so well for Romney, right?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that 47% of Americans don't pay into federal income tax through employer withholding or quarterly for those who are self employed or whose wages a subject to 1099.
Did you just get back from moe's with the latest loony left talking points?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 757,221 - 757,240 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE