Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,854)

Showing posts 757,061 - 757,080 of1,072,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
Just got done whipping the chain gang.
Mexican came in my mouth.
dem was a portly and chubby gay boy
all the chitown trannys used him as a toy
a pudgy little fat boy with pudgy little hands
gneading, squeezing, and stroking their glans
a pudgy little fat boy w rolls & folds of flesh
an ever-ready orifice pink & dewey fresh
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

LOL!! The President's wondrous food stamp economy grows & grows......:-)

Any end in sight? 1 in 5 Arizonans relying on food stamps

Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc.

PHOENIX - Daniel and Daniela Morales rely on food stamps to feed their family, and according to officials, they're not alone in our state.

"The food that they need these days, you know? Sometimes I struggle to pay the rent and it's hard," said Daniel.

The Department of Economic Security reports nearly 1 in 5 Arizonans are now getting food stamps.

It's an all-time high and a problem the Association of Arizona Food Banks' Brian Simpson blames on the recession.

From 2008 to now, the numbers have doubled from 600,549 to 1,137,786, and as the need grows, so does the fear.

"With the economy, it's hard these days, it's hard to get a job ," Daniel admitted.

Mallory VanSlyker is also struggling to find a job, and said he wants to quit using food stamps but doesn't know when that will happen.

"With today's government, I don't know because I still haven't seen new jobs being created."

Through the Morales' are struggling to do the best they can, they're thankful for the program.

"I thank God that there's help from the government. It's actually helping us to stay alive," said Daniel.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc.
PHOENIX - Daniel and Daniela Morales rely on food stamps to feed their family, and according to officials, they're not alone in our state.
"The food that they need these days, you know? Sometimes I struggle to pay the rent and it's hard," said Daniel.
The Department of Economic Security reports nearly 1 in 5 Arizonans are now getting food stamps.
It's an all-time high and a problem the Association of Arizona Food Banks' Brian Simpson blames on the recession.
From 2008 to now, the numbers have doubled from 600,549 to 1,137,786, and as the need grows, so does the fear.
"With the economy, it's hard these days, it's hard to get a job ," Daniel admitted.
Mallory VanSlyker is also struggling to find a job, and said he wants to quit using food stamps but doesn't know when that will happen.
"With today's government, I don't know because I still haven't seen new jobs being created."
Through the Morales' are struggling to do the best they can, they're thankful for the program.
"I thank God that there's help from the government. It's actually helping us to stay alive," said Daniel.
Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_...
The number/percentage of food stamp recipients in Sun City AZ is astronomical, requiring two offices.

Have you ever been in Sun City AZ???

The elderly, particularly widows/widowers are increasingly reliant on SNAP to get by.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be feeling dome guilt if what i said bothers you.
azzhole is not my normal mode of operation.

uber-smartazz yes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

If Republicans “Stand and Fight,” They’ll Suffer a Major Defeat

As a general rule, no one should take advice from Marc Thiessen, and that applies doubly to his advice to Republicans on budget negotiations:

If Obama refuses to compromise, pass legislation extending current tax rates for all Americans. Let Obama reject it and take us over the “fiscal cliff”— and then be prepared to live under the Clinton tax rates while negotiations on tax reform continue. In the short term, Americans may blame you. You can recover from that. What you will never recover from is surrendering your principles and giving up your brand as the party of low taxes and limited government [bold mine-DL].

This is just step one in Thiessen’s plan for victory, and it’s not a good beginning. The evidence suggests that most Americans will blame the GOP in the event that there is no deal, and it isn’t a close contest. The Republican Party already has a poor favorability rating, and failing to reach a deal will make that worse. When 19% of Republicans and 52% of independents are going to blame Republicans for the lack of an agreement, there is no way that Republicans in Congress can gain political advantage. At this point, they can either limit the damage to themselves, or they can suffer another major political defeat just weeks after their last one. Republicans are still living with the blame their party received for the country’s economic woes four years ago, and they haven’t yet recovered from that. It is absurdly optimistic to expect that the GOP can recover from both that previous damage and other newly-inflicted wounds. If this were simply a case of suffering a minor setback for the sake of some larger gain later on, it might be worth taking a risk, but that isn’t the case here.

Defending Bush-era tax rates at all costs would be harmful enough to the party’s already battered reputation, but refusing to deal would also mark the party as politically incompetent as well as intransigent. One of the party’s many problems is that it trashed its brand as the party of limited government many years ago. Nothing they do now can destroy an image that was defaced long ago. The more important problems for the party are that it has been branded as too incompetent to govern well and far too oblivious to the views of people outside the party. Failing to reach an agreement would exacerbate both of these problems, and that would be ruinous to the prospects for Republican revival and recovery over the longer term.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc..........
OK Wise guy, what would you expect him to do, cut them all off ? Don't you think it is odd, all you ringers do is post crap on welfare and nothing else. This seems to be the panacea for you guys the one thing that will cure all ills. Oh and lets not forget taxes, you don't want them either. The Republican party is gutted at the moment thanks to the "Tea people" and demographically cannot come back unless ideology changes. Because as each 4 yr term goes by the very people who don't vote for you grow in numbers while your own get old and fall off the perch. So suck it up, its here for your lifetime at least. The only comfort you have is Fox news and sooner or later that will fold as well. Old man Murdoch is not getting any younger and they won't be able to stop the barbarians at the gate. Look what happening to his Empire in Britain.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Fox Encourages Another Disastrous March To The Brink On Debt Ceiling Increase

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/12/10/f...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The number/percentage of food stamp recipients in Sun City AZ is astronomical, requiring two offices.
Have you ever been in Sun City AZ???
The elderly, particularly widows/widowers are increasingly reliant on SNAP to get by.
I avoid urban slums like the plague, but the majority of recipients here in AZ are by FAR blacks & hispanics. Its not even close. The offices you refer to in Sun City also serve Surprise (where the majority of the afore-mentioned demographics reside).....:-)
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Wise guy, what would you expect him to do, cut them all off ? Don't you think it is odd, all you ringers do is post crap on welfare and nothing else. This seems to be the panacea for you guys the one thing that will cure all ills. Oh and lets not forget taxes, you don't want them either. The Republican party is gutted at the moment thanks to the "Tea people" and demographically cannot come back unless ideology changes. Because as each 4 yr term goes by the very people who don't vote for you grow in numbers while your own get old and fall off the perch. So suck it up, its here for your lifetime at least. The only comfort you have is Fox news and sooner or later that will fold as well. Old man Murdoch is not getting any younger and they won't be able to stop the barbarians at the gate. Look what happening to his Empire in Britain.
LOL!! Fox is the number one network, and the weasels at CNN will be gone LONG before they are....

Solutions are simple:

1)Gut the Federal Gvt.
2)Eliminate the tax "code" completely and replace it with a VAT where everyone gets taxed the same rate on their expenditures.
3)Stop ALL foreign ad, except humanitarian in the face of disaster.
4)Stop needless wars waged in the quest for artfial price control etc, and let other countries go at unchecked.

That will be $42.50, and I DON'T accept food stamps.....

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Republicans proved once again what bunch of sniveling weasel chickensh*ts they are in Michigan.

They prove you can't trust Republicans for when they have control, its f*ck everyone else.

Introduce & pass anti-union legislation within hours is chickensh*t politics.

Why not, its the chickensh*t party.

I hope Rick Snyder & the Republicans in the State Legislation rot in Hell for this sneaky misuse of our democracy.

Republicans keep proving why they should not be elected.

Whether its this anti-union law in Michigan or voter suppression in PA, or voting to invade vaginas in Virginia, Republicans just plain suck dick.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>so was his dad, Ronald Reagan and he called it conservatism.
Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08
Reagan was a New Deal Democrat. He joked that he had probably become a Democrat by birth, given that his father, Jack, was so devoted to the Democratic Party. The younger Reagan cast his first presidential vote in 1932 for Franklin Roosevelt, and did so again in the succeeding three presidential contests. His faith in FDR remained undimmed even after World War II, when he called himself “a New Dealer to the core.” He summarized his views in this way:“I thought government could solve all our postwar problems just as it had ended the Depression and won the war. I didn’t trust big business. I thought government, not private companies, should own our big public utilities; if there wasn’t enough housing to shelter the American people, I thought government should build it; if we needed better medical care, the answer was socialized medicine.” When his brother, Moon, became a Republican and argued with his sibling, the younger Reagan concluded “he was just spouting Republican propaganda.”
http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...
Ronald Reagan Campaigns for Truman in 1948
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ronald Reagan--No Loopholes For Millionaires
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ronald Reagan used to say, "I didn't leave the Democrat Party. It left me."

That pretty much sums it up. It left a lot of people.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

RealDave wrote:
Republicans proved once again what bunch of sniveling weasel chickensh*ts they are in Michigan.
They prove you can't trust Republicans for when they have control, its f*ck everyone else.
I hope Rick Snyder & the Republicans in the State Legislation rot in Hell for this sneaky misuse of our democracy.
Whether its this anti-union law in Michigan or voter suppression in PA, or voting to invade vaginas in Virginia, Republicans just plain suck dick.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Get used to it btchass, Republicans nationwde are "just going to say no" to the dum's irresponsible spending.......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Obama’s Inauguration Closed To The Press?
The White House Correspondents Association is strongly urging the Obama administration to allow press access to the president’s official swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20, following indications from inauguration committee officials that the event could potentially be closed to the press.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/obamas-inaug...
The Boy Messiah is afraid the press will start pointing out all of the Evil Rich in attendance. Could be VERY embarrassing.

The Muslim Brotherhood will be there, too. Maybe the Jerk-In-Chief will practice his bowing techniques for them!

No Press Coverage, indeed!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

RealDave wrote:
at least employees will have right to choose to support or not to support the union, especially the UAW which I wouldnt want to support especially the type of behavior they support and allow this pot heads back.

Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah is afraid the press will start pointing out all of the Evil Rich in attendance. Could be VERY embarrassing.
The Muslim Brotherhood will be there, too. Maybe the Jerk-In-Chief will practice his bowing techniques for them!
No Press Coverage, indeed!
I think it is BS.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You get about as much respect as g.h.b when he flew over louisiana. Your a coward! I'm willing to bet you play this roll on topix , but in public you kiss the asses of blackmen. I can't speak for your state & how far it has come from slavery, but in New Jersey thoughts like your will surely get your head knocked off. Whats done in the dark shall be revealed by the light. Stay on the computer. I'd hate to hear some young black dude brought you back to the future Mcfly!
You are venting bile and add nothing to discourse here....

Take your racist bellowing back to the ghetto and stay there, punk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan used to say, "I didn't leave the Democrat Party. It left me."
That pretty much sums it up. It left a lot of people.
Right, and the Pseudo Liberals that broke from the Democrat Party & crossed over into the Republican Party & identified themsleves as conservatives like Reagan did still was a FDR Psuedo Liberal and held to those values within the Republican party which is why they are really Neo Cons.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Obama budge on his demands?
How can we expect Congress to break the 20 percent approval rating when we demand strategies and results which only come when the GOP has the Presidency, House and Senate – while we only control the House?
Unlike most media narratives we all know the GOP is willing to compromise. Whether it was Sen. Snowe’s vote to allow Obamacare out of committee or the House voting to extend unemployment benefits, there is always the ability to deal.
Yet Democrats refuse to budget. As mad as we may get, given the current circumstances, why should they?
There are a number of reasons of GOP in-fighting. Here are a few anecdotal examples:
We expend two to three times as much energy fighting each other and trying to redefine ourselves at critical moments in our nation’s history.
While Pelosi reigns absolute for Democrats, Boehner is questioned by grass roots and a significant state of weakness – after retaining a 30 seat margin of victory.
Any sort of strategy deemed as not sexy enough to energize the base into a frenzy is blasted as weak.
The last example is perfect, I think, of something we should contemplate.
http://www.redstate.com/paulseale/2012/12/09/...
blame the Tea Party. who wants to bargain with a group when "sexy enough to energize the base into a frenzy" is the ongoing plan of the day.
You're now up to 23 paragraphs. 500 is a long ways off but just keep putting one hoof in front of the other.....

You make false assumptions with every post and then run with them. Yer fun to watch but engagement is problematic: you got boring and predictable ages ago.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>at least employees will have right to choose to support or not to support the union, especially the UAW which I wouldnt want to support especially the type of behavior they support and allow this pot heads back.
Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...
This has nothing to do with the union, it has to do with politics.

If you don't want to support the union, don't work at a union shop.

Work somewhere else since obviously you think you can get the same pay & benefits elsewhere.

To utilize the efforts of the union to get better pay& benefits without supporting it would be a chickensh*t thing to do. Probably why you would do it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The woman is dead because of the proliferation of guns in America. President Obama needs to get rid of all these guns.
....and all bad people should be arrested, put in jail and punished by the President.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be sure to put your tooth under the pillow tonight, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 757,061 - 757,080 of1,072,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Chet 48,693
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,666
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 25 min 75 Scorpio 399
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Le Jimbo 45,505
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min PEllen 97,440
Abby 7-11 59 min Mister Tonka 15
Amy July 12 1 hr PEllen 1
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••