Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#819387 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Republicans proved once again what bunch of sniveling weasel chickensh*ts they are in Michigan.
They prove you can't trust Republicans for when they have control, its f*ck everyone else.
Introduce & pass anti-union legislation within hours is chickensh*t politics.
Why not, its the chickensh*t party.
I hope Rick Snyder & the Republicans in the State Legislation rot in Hell for this sneaky misuse of our democracy.
Republicans keep proving why they should not be elected.
Whether its this anti-union law in Michigan or voter suppression in PA, or voting to invade vaginas in Virginia, Republicans just plain suck dick.
at least employees will have right to choose to support or not to support the union, especially the UAW which I wouldnt want to support especially the type of behavior they support and allow this pot heads back.

Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...

Location hidden

#819389 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah is afraid the press will start pointing out all of the Evil Rich in attendance. Could be VERY embarrassing.
The Muslim Brotherhood will be there, too. Maybe the Jerk-In-Chief will practice his bowing techniques for them!
No Press Coverage, indeed!
I think it is BS.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819390 Dec 10, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You get about as much respect as g.h.b when he flew over louisiana. Your a coward! I'm willing to bet you play this roll on topix , but in public you kiss the asses of blackmen. I can't speak for your state & how far it has come from slavery, but in New Jersey thoughts like your will surely get your head knocked off. Whats done in the dark shall be revealed by the light. Stay on the computer. I'd hate to hear some young black dude brought you back to the future Mcfly!
You are venting bile and add nothing to discourse here....

Take your racist bellowing back to the ghetto and stay there, punk.

Location hidden

#819391 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan used to say, "I didn't leave the Democrat Party. It left me."
That pretty much sums it up. It left a lot of people.
Right, and the Pseudo Liberals that broke from the Democrat Party & crossed over into the Republican Party & identified themsleves as conservatives like Reagan did still was a FDR Psuedo Liberal and held to those values within the Republican party which is why they are really Neo Cons.

Lapeer, MI

#819392 Dec 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Obama budge on his demands?
How can we expect Congress to break the 20 percent approval rating when we demand strategies and results which only come when the GOP has the Presidency, House and Senate – while we only control the House?
Unlike most media narratives we all know the GOP is willing to compromise. Whether it was Sen. Snowe’s vote to allow Obamacare out of committee or the House voting to extend unemployment benefits, there is always the ability to deal.
Yet Democrats refuse to budget. As mad as we may get, given the current circumstances, why should they?
There are a number of reasons of GOP in-fighting. Here are a few anecdotal examples:
We expend two to three times as much energy fighting each other and trying to redefine ourselves at critical moments in our nation’s history.
While Pelosi reigns absolute for Democrats, Boehner is questioned by grass roots and a significant state of weakness – after retaining a 30 seat margin of victory.
Any sort of strategy deemed as not sexy enough to energize the base into a frenzy is blasted as weak.
The last example is perfect, I think, of something we should contemplate.
http://www.redstate.com/paulseale/2012/12/09/...
blame the Tea Party. who wants to bargain with a group when "sexy enough to energize the base into a frenzy" is the ongoing plan of the day.
You're now up to 23 paragraphs. 500 is a long ways off but just keep putting one hoof in front of the other.....

You make false assumptions with every post and then run with them. Yer fun to watch but engagement is problematic: you got boring and predictable ages ago.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819393 Dec 10, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>at least employees will have right to choose to support or not to support the union, especially the UAW which I wouldnt want to support especially the type of behavior they support and allow this pot heads back.
Chrysler Auto Workers fired after Wolchek investigation are back on the job
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20292017/ch...
This has nothing to do with the union, it has to do with politics.

If you don't want to support the union, don't work at a union shop.

Work somewhere else since obviously you think you can get the same pay & benefits elsewhere.

To utilize the efforts of the union to get better pay& benefits without supporting it would be a chickensh*t thing to do. Probably why you would do it.

Lapeer, MI

#819394 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The woman is dead because of the proliferation of guns in America. President Obama needs to get rid of all these guns.
....and all bad people should be arrested, put in jail and punished by the President.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be sure to put your tooth under the pillow tonight, little boy.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#819395 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You Repubs want Reagan on Mount Rushmore, but there is NO WAY he could be elected by the rightwingnuts. Not the man that raised the nations debt by 186% and gave amnesty to millions of illegals. How would that play to the Tea Party?Only way Reagan could be elected today would be running as a Democrat. But then again that's the only way any President from now on will be elected.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#819396 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

“You know, I’ve spent my entire life time separating the Right from the kooks.”

William F. Buckley

and that pretty much sums it up.

Lapeer, MI

#819397 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's common knowledge that Reagun suffered from Alzheimers and AAHD during his entire second term. That's why he made so many insane decisions like consulting psychics. Try reading some facts.
Look, sonny, Urban education has failed you miserably. You need to rise up to a minimum level of intellectual cognizance before making a fool of yourself any further.

Common Knowledge? How would you know how to recognize ANY type of knowledge being so poor in it?

Lapeer, MI

#819399 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol: "OMG OMG OMG Medicare is bankrupt"
Carol: "Romney's plan would not go into effect for 15 years"
Is it me, or is there something not quite right with Carol?
It's you.

Any more stupid questions? Please, Please, Please!

Lapeer, MI

#819400 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you late for your k k k meeting?
Aren't you late for your Black Panther meeting?

Lapeer, MI

#819402 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken likke th esore loser hyou are!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Watching the nitwits bitch and moan after losing the election is really enjoyable!!
And you nidiots really thought Rmoney could beat him!!
The big bad black man really put a hurtin' on the 'Gereat White Hope'.
Turns out, he was another white loser, like McLame!!
Americans hate you white Teabaggers, or haven't you figured that out yet??
Spoken like the racist brain-stem you are!!

Every sentence you typed oozes with black racism.

Get healed, brotha.

Location hidden

#819403 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with the union, it has to do with politics.
If you don't want to support the union, don't work at a union shop.
Work somewhere else since obviously you think you can get the same pay & benefits elsewhere.
To utilize the efforts of the union to get better pay& benefits without supporting it would be a chickensh*t thing to do. Probably why you would do it.
has to do with economics. I can tell you right now, A guy I went to high school with is making more than they ever did working in a UAW Union Shop and within the first year after they closed the UAW union shop he was making 50% more in pay and Benefits and the UAW didnt do nothing for them, UAW was just interested in union dues and that is all they care about and trust me I have been in many union shops and same BS goes on the union only looking out for their financial position.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#819404 Dec 10, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
I avoid urban slums like the plague, but the majority of recipients here in AZ are by FAR blacks & hispanics. Its not even close. The offices you refer to in Sun City also serve Surprise (where the majority of the afore-mentioned demographics reside).....:-)
You're lying to me pal, this stuff can be googled.

I had no clue you were posting from AZ__(~;>

Fool

Lapeer, MI

#819405 Dec 10, 2012
John Galt wrote:
CNBC's Eamon Javers reports the latest developments on "fiscal cliff" talks in Washington, and debating the financial benefits of raising taxes on the wealthy, with Peter Schiff, Euro Pacific Capital CEO, and Richard Brodsky, Demos senior fellow.
PETER SCHIFF: First of all, I'm in the top two percent. Right now, I'm paying 45% of my total income in income taxes, both to the state of Connecticut and to the federal government, and if you take the 3% Medicare tax. After the tax hikes go into effect next year, more than half -- more than half of my total income is going to go to the government. You tell me, what's fair about that when medieval serfs pay 25%, I'm paying half? I don't care what the majority voted to do, they don't have a right to steal my money just because they vote for it.
###
SCHIFF: You know what the wealthy are going to do? They're going to invest more abroad, they're not going to work as hard, they're not going to pay as much in taxes, they're not going to employ as many people. Their employees are going to pay all the taxes.
You might want to pass this over to ImaginaryDave. He says that the SCOTUS won't allow a majority to trample the rights of any minority.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#819406 Dec 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, 68 million Americans disagree, dummy
"silly"
Stay on topic. I said nothing about vote totals. I simply said and you offered nothing to rebut what I said that president nobama has did little positive since becoming president. I hope he is more successful, but, I am not hopeful.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#819407 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government cannot send armed National Guard into any state without that governor's permission to take control of that state.
"Armed" is the key word here. Bush refused to send in National Guard unarmed because of the violence and looting.
A democrat governor apparently had reservations about saving the same people she neglected to protect.
You are right, carol. Sending unarmed National Guard Troops into New Orleans at that time would be like sending National Guard Troops into Detroit during the '67 riots. The Governor and the President both knew that.

Lapeer, MI

#819408 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always tell when Carol's been beaten.
She changes the subject.
She won't admit that Reagan had alzheimers for most of his 8 years any more than she will admit to the mistakes Bush made.
Yet she refuses to address why Bush has been declared dead by the Republiclown Party.
carol simply doesn't listen to lies like yours. She's rational.

She also clearly recognizes a mouth with no brain behind it when she sees one in your posts.

Lapeer, MI

#819409 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep on insisting Ron Reagan is a far left liberal loon?
Who else close to Reagan is saying this? Name just one person. Anyone.
nuculur is a runaway train with a raw red caboose.

Writes senseless trash, copy-n-paste galor and each time he talks into his own ear, he reaches climax.

Talk down to him. It is the most natural position he understands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 39 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••