Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
756,941 - 756,960 of 1,099,242 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

'INCAPABLE OF COMPETING'

NEWT ISSUES WARNING TO THE RIGHT

Newt could have been talking about the wingnuts here@!!

While many have run away in despair, it's obvious that the rest, Carol, Nobraina, and the minor nitwits are;

'INCAPABLE OF COMPETING'

That's why most of them run away when the goin' gets tough.

Notice how Galt is barely posting now.

He does that whenever I'm around.

That's why everyone he knows calls him 'chickenshit'!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I'm figuring ol' dumbo Ed is still attempting to read and comprehend the progressive tax rationale I provided him with.

He likely won't be back for days!! Even then, he'll be clueless about it!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'INCAPABLE OF COMPETING'

NEWT ISSUES WARNING TO THE RIGHT
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan couldn't even answer any questions during the Iran Contra trial. He couldn't remember anything. By then his mind was completely gone.
You mean like Eric Holder and the Fast and Furious details?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for proving that obama-worshippers are as clueless as I said. LOL
Speaking of clueless, you still believe Rmoney won the election!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not unusual in that section of Philly and parts of certain other large cities. As I said, in 57 of those same divisions, McCain got zero votes__not a single one.
You pal Sean Hannity was corrected on air about his story. and he sloughed off fact in favor of his fiction. Have you ever been to South Philadelphia Carol?
It's case closed for all but the insane.
It doesn't change the fact that if Romney had won and it was discovered 59 divisions in any conservative part of the country had not received even 1 vote for Obama, the left would be freaking out and would still be screaming the election was rigged.

Show of hands. Who believes this is absolutely true?

Mine is raised as high in the air as I can get it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Where'd all the rightwing cowards run off to??

Carol
Nobraina-Galt-Carter
Emaam
Ed
Fenris the blowhard
KY hillbilly
Retarded by Birth

You nitwits sure are easy to run off!!

I'm lovin' it!!
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Rich people still rich...

No matter what you think is in Rmoney's underwear...

'Richter, Twombly Lead $2 Billion Basel Art Fair'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-10/rich...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you're afraid of me, you make shit up. The good part is you run off like a frightened weenie when I show up here.
Cowardice is your strong suite, Nobraina. That's why you won't use your rel naame anymore, but hide behind proxy locations with sockpuppets.
I'm lovin' it!!
They wrote a song about you

http://www.cmt.com/videos/brad-paisley/158728...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Eric Holder and the Fast and Furious details?
You can always tell when Carol's been beaten.

She changes the subject.

She won't admit that Reagan had alzheimers for most of his 8 years any more than she will admit to the mistakes Bush made.

Yet she refuses to address why Bush has been declared dead by the Republiclown Party.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>However, they are not limited to use within their home state. For example, National Guard units from numerous states were used to aid in Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.""
Nutsickles wrote: " Why didn't Bush activate the National Guard??"

What a stupid fck.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Reagan is a far left liberal loon.
He isn't even invited as a guest on liberal commentator shows anymore.
Guess he had to get revenge after losing his 15 minutes of fame by writing that book.
Reagan's other son, Michael, completely contradicts that book.
So it's Reagan's far left liberal loon son's word - who has done everything possible to disrespect and dishonor his dead father's legacy - against his other son's word, the ideal son, who has done everything possible to respect and honor his dead father's legacy.
I pick Michael. You can have the loon. Nobody else wants him.
(By the way, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth if Amy Carter wrote a book destroying her father's character after his death too. And I don't even like Carter. It's just bad form.)
So, what do you remember about Maureen and Patti? The daughters.

Wasn't Michael aka John Flaugher a right wing radio guy?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't change the fact that if Romney had won and it was discovered 59 divisions in any conservative part of the country had not received even 1 vote for Obama, the left would be freaking out and would still be screaming the election was rigged.
Show of hands. Who believes this is absolutely true?
Mine is raised as high in the air as I can get it.
You're an imbecile Carol.

Never been anywhere near Philadelphia eh?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of clueless, you still believe Rmoney won the election!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Thank you for once again proving that obama-worshippers remain as ignorant as prior to the incompetent's re-election. LOL
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Where'd all the rightwing cowards run off to??
Carol
Nobraina-Galt-Carter
Emaam
Ed
Fenris the blowhard
KY hillbilly
Retarded by Birth
You nitwits sure are easy to run off!!
I'm lovin' it!!
They probably realize that you are unworthy. LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's in Detroit presently, well not downtown but in Redford not far from the airport. He's joing with Daimler executives to announce another huge manufacturing expansion in the US, this one in Daimler trucks and components.
In nearby Toledo, Jeep is just completing retooling to begin building the replacement for the Liberty.
Sure wish I could find that interview of a small buisness steel manufacturer who was on Mike Huckabee last night.

He said Obama met with companies in his area too. That interview was quite revealing.

(If anyone else saw that interview and happens to run across it, please post it for Realtime.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
.)
Sure, shoot the messenger. Admitting his father had a disease is destroying his character??

You really are dumber than a box o' rocks!!

At least Ron Reagan was his son, not an adopted kid, as was Michael.

----------

""How Close Did Lesley Stahl Come to Reporting Reagan Had Alzheimer's While in Office? Very Close.""

""CBS reporter Lesley Stahl may be able to settle the family feud that has erupted between President Ronald Reagan's two sons over an important historical issue: Did the 40th president have Alzheimer's disease when he was in the White House?

In a new memoir, his son Ron suggests that Reagan suffered from the beginning stages of this disease while he was commander in chief, pointing out that his father became "lost and bewildered" during the 1984 presidential debates with Democratic nominee Walter Mondale and that in 1986 Reagan could not remember the names of familiar landmarks. But Ron defends his father, who was not diagnosed with Alzheimer's until 2004, and his aides: "I've seen no evidence that my father (or anyone else) was aware of his medical condition while he was in office. Had the diagnosis been made in, say 1987, would he have stepped down? I believe he would have."

Ron Reagan's comments have ticked off his half-brother, Michael Reagan, who was adopted by Ronald Reagan and his wife, actress Jane Wyman, 13 years before Ron was born to Reagan and his second wife, Nancy Reagan. Michael, a firebrand conservative, has slammed Ron for concocting "falsehoods and lies and conspiracy theories to sell books." (Ron and Michael haven't spoken since the reading of the will following their father's death in 2004.) Michael claims there is no evidence his father had developed Alzheimer's while in office: "I saw my father on and off and I never saw anything that looked like that." And the Ronald Reagan Library and Foundation has issued a statement noting that "this subject has been well documented over the years by both President Reagan's personal physicians, physicians who treated him after the diagnosis, as well as those who worked closely with him daily. All are consistent in their view that signs of Alzheimer's did not appear until well after President Reagan left the White House."

But during his second term, Reagan did show worrisome signs of diminished mental capacity, according to Lesley Stahl. In the book she published in 2000, Reporting Live, Stahl recounts a disturbing encounter she had with Reagan in the summer of 1986. Stahl was finishing up a stint as CBS News' White House correspondent, and she was awarded the customary farewell audience with the president. As she, her husband, and her eight-year-old daughter were about to enter the Oval Office, Reagan's press secretary, Larry Speakes, told Stahl, "No questions at all, about anything." Stahl was angered by this, but she soon saw why Speakes had issued this instruction. When she and her family entered the office, the 75-year-old Reagan was standing by a Remington sculpture of a rearing horse, and Stahl immediately began to fret:

Reagan was as shriveled as a kumquat. He was so frail, his skin so paper-thin. I could almost see the sunlight through the back of his withered neck…His eyes were coated. Larry introduced us, but he had to shout. Had Reagan turned off his hearing aid?

…Reagan didn't seem to know who I was. He gave me a distant look with those milky eyes and shook my hand weakly. Oh, my, he's gonzo, I thought. I have to go out on the lawn tonight and tell my countrymen that the president of the United States is a doddering space cadet. My heart began to hammer with the import...I was aware of the delicacy with which I would have to write my script. But I was quite sure of my diagnosis."

cont'd..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsickles wrote: " Why didn't Bush activate the National Guard??"
What a stupid fck.
Oh lookie, the little weenie has come out from Gunner's skirts!!

Attaboy, maybe Gunner can get you to grow a pair!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
57 stated
Horse pucky doodoo and Bayon_nets LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They wrote a song about you
http://www.cmt.com/videos/brad-paisley/158728...
Who knew this singer knew Nucular?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't even invited as a guest on liberal commentator shows anymore.
Guess he had to get revenge after losing his 15 minutes of fame by writing that book.
Reagan's other son, Michael, completely contradicts that book.
So it's Reagan's far left liberal loon son's word - who has done everything possible to disrespect and dishonor his dead father's legacy - against his other son's word, the ideal son, who has done everything possible to respect and honor his dead father's legacy.
I pick Michael. You can have the loon. Nobody else wants him.
(By the way, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth if Amy Carter wrote a book destroying her father's character after his death too. And I don't even like Carter. It's just bad form.)
Michael isn't even Reagan's son!! DUH

Ron is the son of Ron and Nancy Reagan. A bit more pedigree, eh??

----------

How Close Did Lesley Stahl Come to Reporting Reagan Had Alzheimer's While in Office? Very Close.

""But during his second term, Reagan did show worrisome signs of diminished mental capacity, according to Lesley Stahl. In the book she published in 2000, Reporting Live, Stahl recounts a disturbing encounter she had with Reagan in the summer of 1986. Stahl was finishing up a stint as CBS News' White House correspondent, and she was awarded the customary farewell audience with the president. As she, her husband, and her eight-year-old daughter were about to enter the Oval Office, Reagan's press secretary, Larry Speakes, told Stahl, "No questions at all, about anything." Stahl was angered by this, but she soon saw why Speakes had issued this instruction. When she and her family entered the office, the 75-year-old Reagan was standing by a Remington sculpture of a rearing horse, and Stahl immediately began to fret:

Reagan was as shriveled as a kumquat. He was so frail, his skin so paper-thin. I could almost see the sunlight through the back of his withered neck…His eyes were coated. Larry introduced us, but he had to shout. Had Reagan turned off his hearing aid?

…Reagan didn't seem to know who I was. He gave me a distant look with those milky eyes and shook my hand weakly. Oh, my, he's gonzo, I thought. I have to go out on the lawn tonight and tell my countrymen that the president of the United States is a doddering space cadet. My heart began to hammer with the import...I was aware of the delicacy with which I would have to write my script. But I was quite sure of my diagnosis.

Stahl tried to fill the silence, telling Reagan that her daughter used to tell everyone that the president works for her mommy, but after Reagan took office, she started saying that her mother worked for the president.

I wasn't above a little massaging. Was he so out of it that he couldn't appreciate a sweet story that reflected well on him? Guess so. His pupils didn't even dilate. Nothing. No reaction."

to be cont'd..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,267
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 3 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••