Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819347 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to question why you would take anything Emaam says seriously.
As Lily said, all he does is call people 'stupid fcks'.
He is way beneath your contempt!! Ignore the troll!!
One of the reasons Carol continues her lie-a-thon is that many are too polite to her.
She's a hateful racist b*tch! Best to treat her accordingly.
I was right about your mother's name, wasn't i?

Hey remember when you got all high and mighty about treatment of women (during the war on women phase of your brainwashing)? Hahahahaha
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#819348 Dec 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be feeling dome guilt if what i said bothers you.
What is dome guilt? Is that when your team plays indoors and mine plays outside?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#819349 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So a far left loon and a dishonest biased reporter is all you got, huh?
A child who dishonors a parent's legacy after they're gone is scum.
But he's, oh, so credible to liberals.
There you have it.
Nothing regarding the daughters eh? Maureen, Ronnie's first born and Patti (Reagan) Davis and author of "A House of Secrets" and other works. You probably didn't read any of her books did you?

You don't read much do you Carol? Prefer your information in short burst from the likes of Glenda Beck and Oh'Really ?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#819350 Dec 10, 2012
Only a great fool would think Reagan was a great president. - Homer

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#819351 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, ask Emaam and Carol.
They both drive the pieces of crap.
Of course, we all know that conservatives don't believe in conserving anything, don't we??
Except for conserving tax cuts for the ultra wealthy, that is!!
ROFLMAO!!
Yep, you're a stupid fck.

" Perhaps the quintessential niche vehicle, the Jeep Wrangler has held the crown of ultimate off-roader ever since it was offered to the general public. This SUV's lineage goes back more than 60 years to the original military "Jeep," the now-legendary 4x4 that transported World War II soldiers and supplies over very rough terrain. Throughout the years the Wrangler's off-road prowess and tough-guy image have never wavered, but nor has it been the most civilized vehicle on the planet. For the most recent generation of the Wrangler, Jeep has attempted to make it more livable, introducing a new four-door body style, a more contemporary interior and new safety and convenience features. But die-hard Jeep enthusiasts shouldn't be too worried about this softening: The latest Wrangler stays true to its original purpose of providing rugged off-road capability and distinctive style."
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#819352 Dec 10, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps good news because that will reduce turnout of the Democrat base.
Democrats big tent while the Tepublican are afraid of the viral "tea party."
Bill Clinton did fine with the base
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#819353 Dec 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're a stupid fck.
" Perhaps the quintessential niche vehicle, the Jeep Wrangler has held the crown of ultimate off-roader ever since it was offered to the general public. This SUV's lineage goes back more than 60 years to the original military "Jeep," the now-legendary 4x4 that transported World War II soldiers and supplies over very rough terrain. Throughout the years the Wrangler's off-road prowess and tough-guy image have never wavered, but nor has it been the most civilized vehicle on the planet. For the most recent generation of the Wrangler, Jeep has attempted to make it more livable, introducing a new four-door body style, a more contemporary interior and new safety and convenience features. But die-hard Jeep enthusiasts shouldn't be too worried about this softening: The latest Wrangler stays true to its original purpose of providing rugged off-road capability and distinctive style."
Peppy is a stupid fck, Homer too has been known to be one on occasion.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#819354 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, the little weenie has come out from Gunner's skirts!!
Attaboy, maybe Gunner can get you to grow a pair!!
I love how you bitch that bush didn't use the national guard, then quote how the national guard from several states helped. Classic nutsickles.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#819355 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're wrong. The Supreme Court threw out the mandate. Obamacare is now just another tax.
A tax Obama and Pelosi swore up and down it wasn't.
You lost the election and this is the result.
Romney lost the election with his flip flop, etch-a-sketch campaign, tea party support and depending on news from fox.

Your Tea Party posts helped Obama win?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#819356 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knew this singer knew Nucular?
He was inspired by nuculur's posts.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#819357 Dec 10, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Jesse Jackson is relieved when he see's a white person behind him too...
....Democrats are relieved to see Mitt Romney behind them...all Mitt polled was 47% thanks to the tea party guidance.

"After all, this was a central question in the election. A clear majority of Americans Democrats, Republicans and independents agreed with a balanced approach that asks something from everyone, but a little more from those who can most afford it,"
President Obama
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#819358 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they're cowards, like you.
Thank you for once again proving how ignorant obama-worshippers truly are. LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#819359 Dec 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What is dome guilt? Is that when your team plays indoors and mine plays outside?
No, no, no...its when one feels bad about making fun of someone with a big head.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#819360 Dec 10, 2012
If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits?- Erma Bombeck
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#819361 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't change the fact that if Romney had won and it was discovered 59 divisions in any conservative part of the country had not received even 1 vote for Obama, the left would be freaking out and would still be screaming the election was rigged.
Show of hands. Who believes this is absolutely true?
Mine is raised as high in the air as I can get it.
47 Percent of the vote, Mitt was not even close. Lost all but one of the swing states.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819362 Dec 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you :-)--I just really (that s word) at being twisted and distorted ...it doesn't umm "jive" with my..umm..mm decency, intergrity and ETHCIS lol.
You stupid hillbilly.
I'm gay.
I have fuqued more kneegrow boys than my mother.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819363 Dec 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I was right about your mother's name, wasn't i?

Hey remember when you got all high and mighty about treatment of women (during the war on women phase of your brainwashing)? Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha!
You liberal pussscceeaa.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#819364 Dec 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy is a stupid fck, Homer too has been known to be one on occasion.
No you say! BTW Giants played well yesterday.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819365 Dec 10, 2012
Just got done whipping the chain gang.
Mexican came in my mouth.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819367 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're wrong. The Supreme Court threw out the mandate. Obamacare is now just another tax.
A tax Obama and Pelosi swore up and down it wasn't.
The SC did not throw out the mandate.

The SC called the penalty for not buying insurance a tax. Both Romney & Obama had called it a fee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 10 min _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 14 min XAC 1
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 14 min Northern Lights 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,176
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••