Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,842)

Showing posts 756,821 - 756,840 of1,036,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, someday I've got to clarify that ... maybe.
Meanwhile, what could Flack mean about "eating ramps"?
It's hillbilly food, ramps and leeks and knucks and greens and snouts and azzholes and ears,inerds. tongues, brains etc. Wait__I forgot testicles__mountain oysters. Hah, breaded and with plenty of pepper and a pint of Gilbey's vodka for a chaser deep fried pig nuts are actually pretty tasty.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have done/are doing your kids a disservice, that's for sure. But what they hey? You're an arrogant, self aggrandizing moron anyways. You see nothing wrong with your life, but believe me, others do. And your kids will pay for it, doofus.
You buddy Homer even told you all the ones he knows that were home schooled were Zombies. That's two of us, against one (you), doofus. Poor kids.
My kids are all grown moron, if I were going to fail them wouldn't they have already failed?

I was home schooled for High School and I'm not nearly the retard you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. All those extra taxes collected will run the country for about what 8 days? Obammy will keep promising free everything and before you know it there will be Greek style protests when there's no one left to pay the bill and China won't lend anymore $$. I saw protestors yesterday. They were complaining about their $7.50 an hour wages at McDonalds and want to unionize and have "living wages." As if saying "do you want fries with that?" should earn enough to support a family in NYC. Get ready for the $20 Happy Meal.
Well, the "stimulus" Obama requested in his offer would only run the government for a little over four days so we might as well let him have it don't you think?

(Rhetorical question, already know you don't think.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

When someone is cooking a mess of ramps you can smell it for 5 miles around. Children routinely get sent home from school for having ate ramps the night before. The odor comes out though the sweat glands for a couple of days after consumption.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
When someone is cooking a mess of ramps you can smell it for 5 miles around. Children routinely get sent home from school for having ate ramps the night before. The odor comes out though the sweat glands for a couple of days after consumption.
Sounds like quite the treat! Think I'll just stick with opossum knuckles.
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids are all grown moron, if I were going to fail them wouldn't they have already failed?
I bet after four or five pints you are an embecile!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not to mention there are no numbers on the cash registers. Only pictures of food. I've seen them on tv. Where do they think that money comes from?
Yeah right__everyone working at a food or grocery store just longs for the good old days of mechanical cash registers, nightly inventory reports and mile long lines at the drive through window__Oh wait__they didn't have drive through windows back in the day did they? Or folks paying with credit or debit cards. Or combo's, or twofers.

National Cash Register, Dayton Ohio__write em a nasty letter Flacko__or text them on your I-phone__just follow the pictures.

Dummy!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're the exception. There are always exceptional people who have the time and patience and intelligence to take on that task.
It's not for the masses.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Dear Miss Nelson,
My child is absent because has cramps from ramps!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet after four or five pints you are an embecile!
... who could probably still spell "imbecile"!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's hillbilly food, ramps and leeks and knucks and greens and snouts and azzholes and ears,inerds. tongues, brains etc. Wait__I forgot testicles__mountain oysters. Hah, breaded and with plenty of pepper and a pint of Gilbey's vodka for a chaser deep fried pig nuts are actually pretty tasty.
oh barf
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Merry Taxmas

Members of Congress have been making backroom deals and preparing to bring you a season’s greeting of their own called “Merry Taxmas!” Americans for Prosperity wants to keep “Taxmas” from happening, by ensuring Congress keeps its promise of cutting wasteful government spending. Please follow the steps below to make your voice heard this holiday season.

http://merrytaxmas.org/

have at it democrats.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You say Cat Scratch Fever an' all I hear is Dancing Queen ... something is amiss.
(Now tell me you don't have THAT stuck in your head!)
How sweet was that song in Mama Mia? I cried when those women dropped everything to sing the song and pretend they were 17 again.

Didn't you?

(I was actually a very good teacher, by the way. Parents would request me as their child's teacher, and the Superintendent of Schools told me parents of former students had sent letters of commendation to him specifically about me. I wanted to raise my child, however, and to be there for her.)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for that what would you have to be righteously indignant about this morning?
You want a list or a short summary?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right__everyone working at a food or grocery store just longs for the good old days of mechanical cash registers, nightly inventory reports and mile long lines at the drive through window__Oh wait__they didn't have drive through windows back in the day did they? Or folks paying with credit or debit cards. Or combo's, or twofers.
National Cash Register, Dayton Ohio__write em a nasty letter Flacko__or text them on your I-phone__just follow the pictures.
Dummy!
No they were called drive-ins and people actually knew how to give change. Ever give a cashier a $20 and $0.50 for a $7.45 bill? You'd think they were calculating the trajectory of Apollo 11.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that by meddling in their affairs we ourselves may ultimately be targeted by extremists in the region?
Heaven forbid!
Iran wasn't an innocent entity either during the Iran-Iraq conflict. Being wrong about Saddam and turning a blind eye to the atrocities all those years is a black mark on our history.

But why should you care anyway? You still have a problem we got rid of him when we did.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Miss Nelson,
My child is absent because has cramps from ramps!!
Trust me no note is needed.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES WHAT YOU LIKE? LIE BACK AN' SPREAD YOU LEGS... DEBIL LET YOU HOL' IT HALFWAY UP TO CONTROL THE DEPTH OF PENETRATION.
Keep dreamin' Deb. It's what you've got - might as well use it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare and contrast with public school results like Galt and Flack.
Carol claims to have been a public school teacher, I cannot think of a stronger indictment of public education.
Aw, now, let's not tar everyone with that same brush; after all, carol also "claims" to have been a nurse when she wants to drop some Right to Life BS into the fan...I don't think Galt claims to be a product of public schools and flack obviously dropped out in middle school. I assume you don't get Gingrich confused with Buckley or Palin with Hitchens?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

My time today is short. Promised the young one I would take her to Chuck E. Cheese. I'm going to miss these little outings. They are already getting fewer and fewer. You'll have a great weekend and don't forget to honor Pearl Harbor Day in your own way. I'll be around for a bit longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 756,821 - 756,840 of1,036,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 65,486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••