Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#819186 Dec 10, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ssssshhhh! Dont tell lily the boca rotan oreo that Trayvon was a violent thug; it will spoil her dark meat-only dinner.......:-)
Oh lookie, it's Fenris the Big Bad Wolf.

He likes to huff and puff and blow everyone!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#819187 Dec 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
"Manny, I ran for President and lost": Mitt Romney to Manny Paquaio
This makes me laugh to no end! Can you even imagine Mitt and Ann at a boxing match?
Yes I can, and they paid admission to attend. Something you wouldn't be able to do. Oh that's right, because you couldn't trade your food stamps for a seat.

Location hidden

#819188 Dec 10, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No white person, even Hillary, can win the Democrat nomination if a qualified person of color enters the race, particularly one seen as a surrogate for an Obama Third Term.
Besides, Hillary will be 69 years old in 2016, and already appears a little long in the tooth.
Same age Reagan was. DUH

And Hillary doesn't have alzheimers, as Reagan did from the day he took office.

You seem to enjoy saying really stupid things that are easy to make fun of!!

Look it up, you'll see I'm right. I'm always right.

Location hidden

#819189 Dec 10, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
The above is a dumb post. Why should I or anyone else pay a higher percentage of his income in Federal Income tax. Or a lower rate. Make it fair, we all pay the same rate. After all we are all equal.
Peace
PS: I have to note you have no reason their should be a difference American's pay on their incomes. For me a flat tax, the same for all, no deductions.
Stay stupid, Ed. It's about all you have left.

That and fake stories about dead relatives.

And lies about your limp!!

Location hidden

#819190 Dec 10, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> We already have a woman president, Obama. Have you seen him in his mom jeans attempting to throw a ball?
That's a Nobraina line if I ever heard it!!

Proves your fear of Obama, as if we didn't already know!!

Now Nobraina has sockpuppets in Florida@!!

This one just as stupid as John Galt or any orf the others.
man balls 4 obama

United States

#819191 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate your country so??
Please leave. Americans support each other.
You're hateful swine who hates your fellow citizen.
You know I'm right. I'm always right.
You only know one thing:
Obama's gonna give you a job washin manBalls!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819192 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no limit to Ed's ignorance and stupidity.
After all, he comes here and makes up stories about dead daughters to get people's sympathy for his being a dumbass.
That was a great post about taxation, but it will fall on blind eyes.
He's been asking the same question for a week, kind of like that tourrettes victim asking every day what are we doing in Libya.
There's definitely something totally missing with these nuts. They focus on hatred of the poor. Tourrettes thinks she is carrying the weight of the poor! She is the poor; all we can do is laugh at how damn dumb they are.

Location hidden

#819193 Dec 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you're comparing a category 1 hurricane hitting New Jersey to a category 5 hitting New Orleans that is below sea level.
The state government knew the levees were not capable of withstanding a hurricane 5 for years but shifted funds to reinforce them elsewhere.
And 95% of the tragedy of Katrina is due to the incompetence of preparations by Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco.
But please tell me what Obama did that Bush didn't that made any difference whatsoever.
Why bother?? You're too pigheaded to understand.

You've proven that for four years now.

Fact is, Americans rated Bush very low on his response to Katrina.

Regardless of how you spin it.

Fact is, Americans rated Obama very high on his response to Sandy.

Even you admit this when you say Sandy won the election for Obama.

Think about it, if you can. Have a cigarette or two, if it helps.

You'll see I'm right. I'm always right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819194 Dec 10, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I can, and they paid admission to attend. Something you wouldn't be able to do. Oh that's right, because you couldn't trade your food stamps for a seat.
"Hi Manny, I ran for President and lost", then Paqauio lost the fight; Mitt jinxed him. Pay for tickets? Are you effing serious? The wealthy never pay for tickets or anything of the sort, you retard. The more money you have, the more free stuff you get.
Paquiao should box Mitt in the ear for jinxing him.
ole_47

United States

#819195 Dec 10, 2012
This makes me laugh to no end! Can you even imagine Mitt and Ann at a boxing match?
How many eagles has your wind turbine killed?

Location hidden

#819196 Dec 10, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
She's too fckn ugly to get elected in this pinup/posterboy age. No one wants to look at a dried-out old hag for 4 years, and you ought to know that better than anyone else....:-)
If it wasn't for abject stupidity, you'd have nothing to say!!

Mittens was a 'pinup/posterboy'. Yet he lost, badly.

Like i said, other than abject stupidity, you'd have nothing to say.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819197 Dec 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
never mind that the Bush DOJ found that no one beyond the talking heads on FOX actually experienced any intimidation.
and this time around i think the GOP knew better than to send in another flunky with a camera.
LOL, yes, and then they begin to realize that they can't just pander to the rich old white guys; they have to embrace the Latinos!
Then Ann Coulter goes into her rant about how they're all nitwits, lazy and on welfare!! Keep talking! They can't help themselves; they are what they are and as Rachel Maddow said, let them believe that it was because of a hurricane!
The R party is done!!
ole_47

United States

#819198 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
"Hi Manny, I ran for President and lost", then Paqauio lost the fight; Mitt jinxed him. Pay for tickets? Are you effing serious? The wealthy never pay for tickets or anything of the sort, you retard. The more money you have, the more free stuff you get.
Paquiao should box Mitt in the ear for jinxing him.
How many bags of popcorn do you shovel into your face while the slaves are thrown to the lions?

Location hidden

#819199 Dec 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of post used to be beneath you. What happened?
That's funny, coming from a nitwit whose favorite insult is 'fkn lush'.

You actually have the nerve to question others??

Self awareness is obviously not your strong suite.

BTW, how's the punk in the basement??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#819201 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying it would have been OK for Alabama to continue to discriminate in 1965?
We have laws & the Supreme Court to assure majority rule does not take from the rights of the minority.
Only a simpleton would equate racial discrimination with opting out of an insurance scam.
carol

Orlando, FL

#819202 Dec 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother?? You're too pigheaded to understand.
You've proven that for four years now.
Fact is, Americans rated Bush very low on his response to Katrina.
Regardless of how you spin it.
Fact is, Americans rated Obama very high on his response to Sandy.
Even you admit this when you say Sandy won the election for Obama.
Think about it, if you can. Have a cigarette or two, if it helps.
You'll see I'm right. I'm always right.
So all you're saying is the truth hit too close to home and you can't tell me what Obama did any differently before Sandy than Bush did before Katrina.

I see.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819203 Dec 10, 2012
WASHINGTON—Reflecting attitudes held throughout his personal and political life, President Barack Obama restated Thursday his long-standing fear that the U.S. government is even now putting measures in place to take his guns away.

Obama, an avid gun enthusiast with an extensive history of mistrusting the federal government, claimed Washington's actions in recent years have been particularly egregious and described its "rabid anti-gun zealotry" as "some real sinister, Nazi-type shit."

"The thing for damn sure is you can't trust 'em," Obama told reporters Thursday morning, cradling a .22-caliber bolt-action hunting rifle in his arms. "No matter how hard you work or how many taxes you pay, the goddamn government's sure as shit gonna pass some law or officiate some warrant to try and take your guns. Because when the people don't have any guns, that's when they take control."

Just like in England," the president added. "They took away all the guns there, and now they have video cameras all over the place to spy on everybody. You think America wouldn't do that if they could?"

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-parano...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819204 Dec 10, 2012
I wasnt a Mitt fan, but he will be laughing at oreo sows like you all the way to places like the French Riviera, Rio, The Tropics, et et al (ie anyplace he wants to go or do, as he has limitless funds). You on the other hand, are stuck at your PC; the cuckold of an old kneegrow and revled by all segments of society....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#819205 Dec 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Obama would be highly interested in the reaction of the right wing 'media' to his visit to a black neighborhood.
the video would be purposely misinterpreted on FOX for weeks. Rush would be talking about how Obama hates white folks. and so on....
and if Obama never ever visited a white neighborhood he would be getting the same reaction.
you have to be somewhat mindful of your actions when 20% of the population are batshit crazy.
He's in Detroit presently, well not downtown but in Redford not far from the airport. He's joing with Daimler executives to announce another huge manufacturing expansion in the US, this one in Daimler trucks and components.

In nearby Toledo, Jeep is just completing retooling to begin building the replacement for the Liberty.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#819206 Dec 10, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many bags of popcorn do you shovel into your face while the slaves are thrown to the lions?
PHILADELPHIA—A new study published Friday by scientists at the University of Pennsylvania found that under certain conditions, even the most primitive of shoppers possessed the ability to purchase simple tools from their local hardware stores.“Our research indicated that while these customers lacked a highly developed prefrontal cortex, they could nonetheless use money to acquire basic tools and transport these items back to their places of dwelling,” said evolutionary biologist Sheila Simmonds, who co-authored the study

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 48,499
Dear Abby 11/24/14 30 min RACE 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 70,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 98,683
dear abby 11-25 55 min Mister Tonka 5
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 703
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News