Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818980 Dec 9, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many public sectors jobs are unproductive, unnecessary, and a drain on the economy.
President Romney will clear this up.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818981 Dec 9, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton was conceded the Democrat nomination for 2008 in advance, but that didn't happen.
If she has a black or Hispanic opponent for the 2016 nomination, she may have trouble again.
on fox Romney is president now.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818982 Dec 9, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and did nothing, and still has done nothing
..reelected President Obama with Gov. Christies help and mitts 47% movie

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#818983 Dec 9, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what about that GOP day one 'we refuse to work with Obama' crap?
you whiners sure do hate it when it's dished out in your direction. it's that rigid view that mistakenly thinks that all things conservative are best for us all that leads you down the path of hypocrisy. a path that lead to Obama keeping the WH.
Oh, but how your memory fails you! Gee.

"John, John....the election is over and I won"

The seeds were sown by the Boy Messiah himself from Day One onward.
Keep lying. It befits you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818984 Dec 9, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will clear this up.
LOL! Did you read this?

LAS VEGAS -- Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a guest ringside Saturday night at the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Romney also visited with Pacquiao in his dressing room before the fight, wishing him well in the bout.

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter, according to Pacquiao publicist Fred Sternburg.

Duh!

Lapeer, MI

#818985 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
The American negro, hard at work as usual on their violent crime statistics.....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/05/police-g...
Oh, g-wiz. Just another poor Trayvon Martin minding his own business casing homes to break into. Now we've got another poor black in a wheelchair killing folks because his ancestors were slaves. Tsk. Tsk.

Here come the ghetto poverty pimps in 3-peice suits.

The Jerk-In-Chief: "If I knew who my real father was, he'd look just like Frank Louis Reeves"

Here we go again.

Don't be surprised if the Boy Messiah gives America about poor race relations again.

Lapeer, MI

#818986 Dec 9, 2012
a speech
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818987 Dec 9, 2012
FRom the comments on the Paquaio fight:

As compensation for hexing Pacquiao Mitt went back to the dressing room after the match and showed him his last ten tax returns.

Classic!!

Lapeer, MI

#818988 Dec 9, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did you read this?
LAS VEGAS -- Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a guest ringside Saturday night at the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.
Romney also visited with Pacquiao in his dressing room before the fight, wishing him well in the bout.
"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter, according to Pacquiao publicist Fred Sternburg.
Duh!
You must be a hit at all night parties, lily. You make absolutely no sense but make a great Doormat:>

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818989 Dec 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No one pays more or lesson income that anyone else.
We all pay from the same chart.
My God you are one dumb f*ck.
"real dumb"
I am not, and have not commented on the tax tables. The question was and is why are you better than anyone else when it comes to the percent you pay on your income. I know you feel you are special and deserve to pay a lower percentage. You are all for letting other American's pay for the largesse you receive. You are a sorry piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Nj raider 1

United States

#818990 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
The American negro, hard at work as usual on their violent crime statistics.....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/05/police-g...
I truly wish I knew you. I would truly/literally make you eat those words. Your post alone tells me alot about you. Your one of those oskosh wearing hillbillies. True red neck, 2 teeth one on both sides with a stick of straw in your mouth. Type to cross the street or lock the door on your tractor when you see a young black man approaching. You get empowered by the internet. Finally got a chance to invoke your right of freedom of speech. Your a coward!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818991 Dec 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The chickens will come home to roost very soon now and when they do the Bush-Bashers will begin blaming the Republicans, those wealthy pigs hiding their cash overseas from Obamatheft, the rich, greedy doctors who won't see Medicare patients at a financial loss and, of course, George Bush himself. Liberal blame is only one-way. Always is.
Their ignorant, primal base will fall for it. Always do.
Those folks will be persecuted by the Obama mob and forced to work for free as reparations.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818992 Dec 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I am not, and have not commented on the tax tables. The question was and is why are you better than anyone else when it comes to the percent you pay on your income. I know you feel you are special and deserve to pay a lower percentage. You are all for letting other American's pay for the largesse you receive. You are a sorry piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Are you really this dumb? How in the hell have you made through life thus far?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818993 Dec 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, g-wiz. Just another poor Trayvon Martin minding his own business casing homes to break into. Now we've got another poor black in a wheelchair killing folks because his ancestors were slaves. Tsk. Tsk.
Here come the ghetto poverty pimps in 3-peice suits.
The Jerk-In-Chief: "If I knew who my real father was, he'd look just like Frank Louis Reeves"
Here we go again.
Don't be surprised if the Boy Messiah gives America about poor race relations again.
Ssssshhhh! Dont tell lily the boca rotan oreo that Trayvon was a violent thug; it will spoil her dark meat-only dinner.......:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818994 Dec 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bush-Basing here in 2013 now has worn as thin as the bone in your head, Dood. You sound like one of those barefoot, uneducated, unbathed palestinians blaming Jews for all of mankind's ills.
Allah Akbar, Dood:>
Dave will be the first to whine when he is told that some medical procedure that he needs has been denied because it is no longer cost-effective at his age.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818995 Dec 9, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
black? hispanic? trouble? but no one from the left will challenge.
the day the GOP nominates a minority is a day far removed. though the shedding, of shredding if you prefer, of the Tea Party in Congress is encouraging.
No white person, even Hillary, can win the Democrat nomination if a qualified person of color enters the race, particularly one seen as a surrogate for an Obama Third Term.

Besides, Hillary will be 69 years old in 2016, and already appears a little long in the tooth.

Spokane, WA

#818996 Dec 9, 2012
FRom the comments on the Paquaio fight:
As compensation for hexing Pacquiao Mitt went back to the dressing room after the match and showed him his last ten tax returns.
Classic!!
"silly"
You are riding high. What is it 4 BULLMANURE posts in a row. No facts, just lies from you. Grow up. Try to post something that makes sense and does not expose your hatred and bias.
Your hero, president nobama won, why do you not herald all his great accomplishments? Could it be because he has none? I hear nothing from you about,
- The ongoing high unemployment rate
- The fact that fewer and fewer American's pay any Federal Income tax
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- A passed health care bill that over 60% of American's dislike
- 6 trillion in additional debt
- Upcomming tax increases that will affect millions of Americans
- Looming inflation, particularly in food products
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818997 Dec 9, 2012
Netanyahu is leading Israel into an abyss

Netanyahu keeps behaving in a way that profoundly contradicts the values of the club of the Free World, of which he wants to be a valued member: His disregard for international law and individual human rights of Palestinians simply doesn’t square with the standards of the Free World.

Europe’s reaction to Netanyahu’s decision to build in area E-1 has been swift, but ended up being lighter than originally expected. France and Britain considered recalling their ambassadors from Israel, but haven’t done so at this point. Israel’s ambassadors in Europe were summoned by various governments to hear that Europe is no longer willing to put up with Israel's expansion of the occupation.

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/strenger-than-fi...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818998 Dec 9, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No white person, even Hillary, can win the Democrat nomination if a qualified person of color enters the race, particularly one seen as a surrogate for an Obama Third Term.
Besides, Hillary will be 69 years old in 2016, and already appears a little long in the tooth.
You have forgotten that she is a woman! This country is ready for a female President, and who better qualified thatn Hillary Clinton!

That ought to send you conservatives back another 50 years!!

A woman? Oh the peril!

Spokane, WA

#818999 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you really this dumb? How in the hell have you made through life thus far?
"silly"
The above is a dumb post. Why should I or anyone else pay a higher percentage of his income in Federal Income tax. Or a lower rate. Make it fair, we all pay the same rate. After all we are all equal.
Peace
PS: I have to note you have no reason their should be a difference American's pay on their incomes. For me a flat tax, the same for all, no deductions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min Mandela 70,098
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 6 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]