Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
756,541 - 756,560 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, puscee wimp.
The reason a majority of negroes cant vote is that they have a 7 (seven) times higher violent crime rate per capita than the next highest ethnicity (anglos & hispancs combined). Dont try and blame it on anything other than where the blame lies; themselves.....
So you agree that growing up in the inner city provides for a lot more legal challenges than in the suburbs or the farm route?

Racist POS!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another retard who can't read
Read "what", Oreo? The Dept of Justice stats outlining ethnicity of violent criminals (before such breakdown was stopped due to the truth "hurting too much")? You'd do best to just face the facts and stop insulting those BORN with a handicap as a means to justify the criminal behavior of those who CHOOSE to be inferior....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I hope Santorum runs again. He's working for World Nut Daily now.
That Melvin's wife was shacked up with an abortion doctor three times her age before he found her.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Here's another hypocritical, leftist negro having to resign in shame soon...:-)

CHICAGO (CBS)- An Illinois state senator running to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. in Congress was arrested Wednesday morning after he allegedly tried to bring a gun onto a plane at O'Hare International Airport.

Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon, according to the Cook County State's Attorney's office. The charge carries a penalty of 1 to 3 years in jail.

WBBM Newsradio's Steve Miller reports Chicago police said TSA agents found the gun in a carry-on bag around 7 a.m. as Trotter was going through a security checkpoint. A TSA spokesperson said in an email that the gun was loaded with seven rounds, but there was not a round in the gun's chamber.

A police spokeswoman said Trotter is licensed to carry a weapon and has a valid Firearm Owner's Identification card.

Trotter was being held at the Jefferson Park District lockup, police said. He was due to appear for a bond hearing Thursday, according to prosecutors.

Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said, "I don't know why he would have a gun. If it's a legal gun, he should know better than bringing it on a plane."

Trotter, 62, has been a state senator since 1993. Before that, he was a state representative from 1988 to 1993. During his time in the legislature, he has regularly been an anti-gun vote, and has opposed legislation that would allow for concealed carry in Illinois.

He represents the 17th District of the Illinois Senate, which covers portions the Far South Side and southern suburbs, including the Pullman, Hegewisch and Chatham neighborhoods, and as far south as Kankakee County.

He announced last week that he would run in the special election in the 2nd Congressional District to replace Jesse Jackson Jr., who stepped down last month.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that growing up in the inner city provides for a lot more legal challenges than in the suburbs or the farm route?
Racist POS!
Crybaby puscee, things are tough all over. Everyone is to blame for their own situation; own it, biatchhhhhhh....:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
Hope you return soon. You have a knack of getting the liberalloons panties in a bunch and/or skivies in a wad.
Peace
At least Carol has the courage to fight.

Unlike you, who is a coward who makes potshots from the sideline and asks dumb questions like 'why should rich folks pay a higher tax rate than others'.

The answer is so obvious, it proves what a dunderhead you are.

“This is Bananas!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

We voted for him so I will support him. I hope he makes the right decisions and has America's best interest in mind. I'm a republican and I voted for Mitt but I am not mad about the outcome simply because I voted and my vote didn't help elect the president I felt would be a better fit. I'm not one to start an argument over anything but I just hope and pray that he and his staff will in fact make changes for the better.

Would it be alright if I continued this discussion on http://www.empowernetwork.com/google_com/ so that I could write my own blog about it but give the creator of this blog credit for posting it?

I truly value what is posted here even though I look at 3 pages of comments but overall, we need to accept what we can't change right now and work on solutions to making the world we live in a better place. Thanks for the post.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily,
In a show a solidarity with Israel, the United States of America is also withholding aid to the Palestinnians in response to their being upgraded to from observer to non-member status in the UN.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily,
The Palestinian Authority is in danger of collapse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

<quoted text>
Ignorant youth have ALWAYS supported leftist idealism. That is, until they get old enough to realize its a fraud. That day is coming as soon as the US is bankrupt, but by that time it will be too late for them. Darwinsm will take over (thankfully), and the law of the jungle will prevail. Leftists are inherently weak and feeble, so just guess how that will go....:-)
You talking about all the young people in our Military??

They're 'weak and feeble'?? ROFLMAO

You're just old and ignorant. You'll be dead soon, you needn't worry about the future.

And all your FAUX driven fear and loathing amount to nothing.

America will be fine, once all the dead wood ancient Republiclowns die off. A sockpuppet like you would be a good start. I'll buy the bullet.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, perhaps they can't vote, but they can run for office!
Don't know if you recall our infamous Mary McCarty and her husband here in Palm Beach County? They went to jail for fraud and corruption. Well, she's out now, and some say she's thinking of re entering politics!! She's a thief! Imagine that.
Her husband too.
Look at Darryl Issa! He's unemployable in the private sector! A car thief and arsonist; chairman of the ethics committee!!
What a riot this country is sometimes!
I know a lot of white guys who can't vote__drugs mostly, Felony DUI, Arson__you know, regular white guy crimes. Hah, most of them call themselves conservatives, they hate the justice system and by proxy government because they got caught.

Black males tend to be overcharged no matter the infraction. It's no secret and the stats more than bear that out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Here's another hypocritical, leftist negro having to resign in shame soon...:-)
CHICAGO (CBS)- An Illinois state senator running to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. in Congress was arrested Wednesday morning after he allegedly tried to bring a gun onto a plane at O'Hare International Airport.
Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon, according to the Cook County State's Attorney's office. The charge carries a penalty of 1 to 3 years in jail.
WBBM Newsradio's Steve Miller reports Chicago police said TSA agents found the gun in a carry-on bag around 7 a.m. as Trotter was going through a security checkpoint. A TSA spokesperson said in an email that the gun was loaded with seven rounds, but there was not a round in the gun's chamber.
A police spokeswoman said Trotter is licensed to carry a weapon and has a valid Firearm Owner's Identification card.
Trotter was being held at the Jefferson Park District lockup, police said. He was due to appear for a bond hearing Thursday, according to prosecutors.
Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said, "I don't know why he would have a gun. If it's a legal gun, he should know better than bringing it on a plane."
Trotter, 62, has been a state senator since 1993. Before that, he was a state representative from 1988 to 1993. During his time in the legislature, he has regularly been an anti-gun vote, and has opposed legislation that would allow for concealed carry in Illinois.
He represents the 17th District of the Illinois Senate, which covers portions the Far South Side and southern suburbs, including the Pullman, Hegewisch and Chatham neighborhoods, and as far south as Kankakee County.
He announced last week that he would run in the special election in the 2nd Congressional District to replace Jesse Jackson Jr., who stepped down last month.
All you do is display your racist hatred.

Didn't help you in the elections, did it??

You're the sorest of the sore losers.

It'll be worse for you going forward. Soon gay marriage will be legal, giving you haters more ammo!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Crybaby puscee, things are tough all over. Everyone is to blame for their own situation; own it, biatchhhhhhh....:-)
Now, who was it that used to do that childish...:-) and ...;~) nonsense?

Bronach? DB NumbNuts? Refresh my memory will you?

Racist POS loser!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

<quoted text>
Funny to hear that from a moron who's been whining like a beaten pup since you lost the election!!

You're right. You're to blame for your own situation.

That being a loser who's still pissing and moaning about Obama, even as he kicked your side's azz twice in a row!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree she is fun and a good sport, things did not turn out her way but she still is positive ....
Positive...yes. I'm hoping increasing the deficit by leaps and bounds, oppressing the job market and raising everyone's taxes (which is going to happen) will fix this mess.

Apparently, the majority think that, so what other choice do I have?

I'm actually more positively realistic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Carol bailed.

Much as I dislike her tendency to lie, she's fun to poke with a stick.

The rest of you wingnuts don't amount to anything other than sore losers.

Time to go. Nice day.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about all the young people in our Military??
They're 'weak and feeble'?? ROFLMAO
You're just old and ignorant. You'll be dead soon, you needn't worry about the future.
And all your FAUX driven fear and loathing amount to nothing.
America will be fine, once all the dead wood ancient Republiclowns die off. A sockpuppet like you would be a good start. I'll buy the bullet.
Is that a threat, criminal? LOL, U R too much of a puscee leftist to use a gun. Most of the people in the service supported Ron Paul, you cmscker.

I GUARANTEE I'm younger and tougher than you. And if you come looking for me with a "bullet", I'm positive I'll outlive you too...:-)
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

President Barack Obama said Saturday that Republicans in the House are blocking a bill that would prevent a tax increase on the first $250,000 of income earned by all Americans.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And you're an imbecile. BTW Cuomo is a (D) and Christie is just barely an (R).
Those who are still suffering lost their homes, jobs or both. It takes a while to rebuild water damaged homes. They're still rebuilding after Isaac along the gulf as well and without having to deal with cold weather and the layers of NY and NJ building codes.
The governor of New York is a democrat but the point is the same.

It was a democrat governor who wouldn't give Bush permission to take control of her state.

But I will rephrase for your benefit.

A democrat governor and a republican governor didn't need to give Obama permission to take control of their states.

You get the picture. Maybe not.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
Carol bailed.
Much as I dislike her tendency to lie, she's fun to poke with a stick.
The rest of you wingnuts don't amount to anything other than sore losers.
Time to go. Nice day.
Whew! Barely dodged THAT bullet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 1 hr Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••