Because it's funny; that's why. Just picture stiff Mitt going to Paquaios dressing room and saying "Manny, I ran for President and lost" why did he do that? Talk about a buzzkill.<quoted text>
You are riding high. What is it 4 BULLMANURE posts in a row. No facts, just lies from you. Grow up. Try to post something that makes sense and does not expose your hatred and bias.
Your hero, president nobama won, why do you not herald all his great accomplishments? Could it be because he has none? I hear nothing from you about,
- The ongoing high unemployment rate
- The fact that fewer and fewer American's pay any Federal Income tax
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- A passed health care bill that over 60% of American's dislike
- 6 trillion in additional debt
- Upcomming tax increases that will affect millions of Americans
- Looming inflation, particularly in food products
All of the above can't be solved by any one President in one day, so get the eff over it.