Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818829 Dec 9, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The country is dying , it will be as it was no more ,a banana republic in the making , I wish we could have let obummer practice with say Peurto Rico first .
You're free to leave anytime you want.

America doesn't need hateful defeatists like yourself. Go somewhere else to die, loser.

The youthful demgraphic supported Obama by huge numbers, they are the future, you are the past.

You're just a constipated old racist fool!!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818830 Dec 9, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The country is dying , it will be as it was no more ,a banana republic in the making , I wish we could have let obummer practice with say Peurto Rico first .
Republicans lose - all is lost
Republicans win - smug city
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818831 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
By winning the House?? You must be crazy!!
The 2010 midterms have been proven to be a one time event, driven by the overt racism of the Republiclown Party.
Y'all thought it would mean you had an easy shot at winning it all in 2012. How'd that work out??
Dems gained 2 Senate seats, 8 House seats, and the Presidency.
Glad you enjoyed 2010, you won't see it again.
The biggest shellacking was when the Democrats won the House and the Senate in 2006, you dummy!!
After the Repubs had held the House and Senate for most of the decade before. Now that's a historic loss!!
And all you can do is whine about it!!
I'm lovinn' it!!
Wrong again, corksmoker. No whining here; I was smart enough not to crow after the 2010 mid-term, and I'm smart enough not to panic now after Obama eked out a win over a weak candidate. The current situation is unwinnable for Obama, and it would have been the same had Romney prevailed. The US debt will continue to spiral out of control until failure (REGARDLESS of who's in control), whereupon all urban areas will descend into total chaos and anarchy. Dont know WHEN it will happen, but I do know feeble leftist worms like yourself will be as helpless as a turtle on its back (which we just witnessed on the East coast after a wimpy hurricane).

Now THAT I will love.... ;-)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#818832 Dec 9, 2012
" WASHINGTON - For more than a year, politicians have been fighting over whether to raise taxes on high-income people. They rarely mention that affluent Americans will soon be hit with new taxes adopted as part of the 2010 health care law.

The new levies, which take effect in January, include an increase in the payroll tax on wages and a tax on investment income, including interest, dividends and capital gains. The Obama administration proposed rules to enforce both last week.

Affluent people are much more likely than low-income people to have health insurance, and now they will, in effect, help pay for coverage for many lower-income families. Among the most affluent fifth of households, those affected will see tax increases averaging $6,000 next year, economists estimate."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818833 Dec 9, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
Only one ignorant IDIOT on some ignorant message board said that--namely-YOU.
Grow up.
"TheIndependentMajority "
You have to note "nutsucker" is consistent, in addition to being ignorant, he is;
- A racist
- A liar
- A bigot
- A troll
- A loser
- A woman hater
- A hypocrite
In a word a real piece of crap.
Peace
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818834 Dec 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But it has a lot to do with felony convictions. Shamefully, about half the nations black males can't vote. I'm not sure of the percentages of Whites, Hispanics and others who can't vote but it's not on par with blacks who are and have traditionally been disproportionate "victims" of the nations justice system.
Lying, puscee wimp.

The reason a majority of negroes cant vote is that they have a 7 (seven) times higher violent crime rate per capita than the next highest ethnicity (anglos & hispancs combined). Dont try and blame it on anything other than where the blame lies; themselves.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818835 Dec 9, 2012
Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'

""Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regularly brushes off the idea of a 2016 presidential bid. But if she were to run, at least one prominent Republican thinks his party would be completely outmatched.

"The Republican party is incapable of competing at that level," Gingrich said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet The Press."

"First of all, she's very formidable as a person," he said. "She's a very competent person. She's married to the most popular Democrat in the country; they both think [it] would be good for her to be president. It makes it virtually impossible to stop her for the nomination."

In addition to having Bill Clinton's support, Hillary Clinton would also have the backing of President Barack Obama, who will still be a "relatively popular president," Gingrich added. "Trying to win that will be truly the Super Bowl."

Most people agree with Gingrich's assessment. A recent Washington Post poll found that 57 percent of people would support Clinton as a 2016 presidential candidate.""

----------

Looks like Bush will be the last Republiclown President.

As well as the worst President in American History.

Americans won't be fooled by the neandethals again!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#818836 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
America doesn't need hateful defeatists like yourself. Go somewhere else to die, loser.
The youthful demgraphic supported Obama by huge numbers, they are the future, you are the past.
You're still here? Lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818837 Dec 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But it has a lot to do with felony convictions. Shamefully, about half the nations black males can't vote. I'm not sure of the percentages of Whites, Hispanics and others who can't vote but it's not on par with blacks who are and have traditionally been disproportionate "victims" of the nations justice system.
Well, perhaps they can't vote, but they can run for office!
Don't know if you recall our infamous Mary McCarty and her husband here in Palm Beach County? They went to jail for fraud and corruption. Well, she's out now, and some say she's thinking of re entering politics!! She's a thief! Imagine that.
Her husband too.
Look at Darryl Issa! He's unemployable in the private sector! A car thief and arsonist; chairman of the ethics committee!!
What a riot this country is sometimes!

Spokane, WA

#818838 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you fail to mention Richard Nixon, the only US President to resign in disgrace, avoiding being impeached.
I believe he was a Republiclown!!
Funny how you nitwits in the minority claim that the majority was wrong. Can you say 'sore loser'??
Proof of your own ignorance and denial.
No cure for that type of ignorance and denial.
"nutsucker"
William Jefferson Clinton was impeached. Did you forget that little gem?
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818839 Dec 9, 2012
Eman wrote:
" WASHINGTON - For more than a year, politicians have been fighting over whether to raise taxes on high-income people. They rarely mention that affluent Americans will soon be hit with new taxes adopted as part of the 2010 health care law.
The new levies, which take effect in January, include an increase in the payroll tax on wages and a tax on investment income, including interest, dividends and capital gains. The Obama administration proposed rules to enforce both last week.
Affluent people are much more likely than low-income people to have health insurance, and now they will, in effect, help pay for coverage for many lower-income families. Among the most affluent fifth of households, those affected will see tax increases averaging $6,000 next year, economists estimate."
In other words, you have nothing to worry about
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818840 Dec 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
Hope you return soon. You have a knack of getting the liberalloons panties in a bunch and/or skivies in a wad.
Peace
Agree she is fun and a good sport, things did not turn out her way but she still is positive ....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#818841 Dec 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"TheIndependentMajority "
You have to note "nutsucker" is consistent, in addition to being ignorant, he is;
- A racist
- A liar
- A bigot
- A troll
- A loser
- A woman hater
- A hypocrite
In a word a real piece of crap.
Peace
You nailed it, easy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818842 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'
""Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regularly brushes off the idea of a 2016 presidential bid. But if she were to run, at least one prominent Republican thinks his party would be completely outmatched.
"The Republican party is incapable of competing at that level," Gingrich said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet The Press."
"First of all, she's very formidable as a person," he said. "She's a very competent person. She's married to the most popular Democrat in the country; they both think [it] would be good for her to be president. It makes it virtually impossible to stop her for the nomination."
In addition to having Bill Clinton's support, Hillary Clinton would also have the backing of President Barack Obama, who will still be a "relatively popular president," Gingrich added. "Trying to win that will be truly the Super Bowl."
Most people agree with Gingrich's assessment. A recent Washington Post poll found that 57 percent of people would support Clinton as a 2016 presidential candidate.""
----------
Looks like Bush will be the last Republiclown President.
As well as the worst President in American History.
Americans won't be fooled by the neandethals again!!
I hope Santorum runs again. He's working for World Nut Daily now.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818843 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant youth have ALWAYS supported leftist idealism. That is, until they get old enough to realize its a fraud. That day is coming as soon as the US is bankrupt, but by that time it will be too late for them. Darwinsm will take over (thankfully), and the law of the jungle will prevail. Leftists are inherently weak and feeble, so just guess how that will go....:-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818844 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, puscee wimp.
The reason a majority of negroes cant vote is that they have a 7 (seven) times higher violent crime rate per capita than the next highest ethnicity (anglos & hispancs combined). Dont try and blame it on anything other than where the blame lies; themselves.....
Another retard who can't read
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818845 Dec 9, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still here? Lol
Nuclear nutsack HAS no other place to go.....:-)

Spokane, WA

#818846 Dec 9, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still here? Lol
"Eman"
"nutsucker" speaks of constipation. Know why? He s full of shit.
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#818847 Dec 9, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have nothing to worry about
Of course i do. I didn't marry a rich ambulance chaser.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818848 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, puscee wimp.
So you agree that growing up in the inner city provides for a lot more legal challenges than in the suburbs or the farm route?

Racist POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,648
Amy 10-30 17 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Stina2 98,536
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 660
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 47,578
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]