Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
756,361 - 756,380 of 1,102,056 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#818685 Dec 8, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
What in the hell are you doing on this thread? "nutsucker" just posted that he ran you off.
Please continue to point out the fool and liar that "nutsucker" is I am lovin it.
Peace
He always thinks that. Best to just humor him.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#818686 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with teaching the contributions of blacks to history and science integrated into the curriculum. It's important.
But it's a matter of blending in, thinking like an American instead of a person who's black and letting go of the past.
The ones who have done that have no complaints, false arrogance and don't hold a grudge.
A mentality of victimization serves no one and receives little sympathy from anyone.
My older brother once took a college course about African American History not because it was required as part of his degree but because he was honestly curious. He was the only white face in there. There was a sea around him of Afros stuck with those silly combs in them. The instructor was great. He was from Kenya, graduated from Oxford and knew his business.

My brother was disgusted with all of the stupid racist remarks barked from the 'brothers' around him. There was a constant drone of "Hallelujah!", "Amen, Brotha!", "Right on, Brotha!, etc., the sort of barking yelps you might here in a black Baptist Sunday service with a bouncing organ.

About half way through the semester, the Oxford-educated black instructor from Kenya couldn't take it anymore and blew up. He yelled at the class in unrestrained anger accusing them of racist stupidity. My brother's jaw hit the floor. The instructor went on to tell them that if they tried driving their Pimpmobiles in Africa, they get stuck, starve and die in disgrace. He laid into them bad.

The rest of the semester was civilized in that classroom. Black racism hid its head for the time left. My brother never forgot that experience. I have many similar stories to share from my college and work experience.

BTW, my brother's son later on became a Big Brother Mentor to several inner city blacks before he got married.
LION

United States

#818687 Dec 8, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a few drug dealers who do:}
And I know a few doctors and lawyers who do.

Lapeer, MI

#818688 Dec 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes you feel angry, dumb carol?
Hypocrisy always makes good people angry.

It has no effect on hypocrites like you, though.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#818689 Dec 8, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask them. Most don't learn much of anything except how to sign basketball contracts, do drugs, make babies, get on the public dole, become a rap star to berate and beat up women and vote for free cellphones...
What black kids desperately need to learn first before anything else is the history of how academia has screwed them over for the last 60 Liberal decades. But this would cause uncontrollable rage so the Liberal status quo continues undisturbed....
The Black community needs a million Bill Cosby's but, even more importantly, they need to LISTEN to a million Bill Cosby's and not the ghetto pimps in three-piece suits out there.
...and, of course, the lying trash lilly's out there.
And the President of the United States is black! Imagine that? You're an ignoramus
THE DEBIL

Bulgaria

#818690 Dec 8, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy always makes good people angry.
It has no effect on hypocrites like you, though.
YOUR BROTHER THIS, YOUR BROTHER THAT... YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE. THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE: YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE. YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART. BUT YOU'RE NOT SMART, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE; SORT OF A CATCH 22. CAN YOU TELL DEBIL ONE THING... ONE SINGLE THING.. THAT YOU KNOW... THAT HE DOESN'T? C'MON, HONEY, TELL DEBIL ONE-SINGLE-THING... THAT YOU "KNOW," THAT DEBIL DOESN'T? THIS YOU CHANCE, TELL DEBIL WHAT YOU KNOW THAT HE DOESN'T...
NOW LET DEBIL TELL YOU THIS IN ADVANCE: HE A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU ARE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY NOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. DEBIL IS GONNA MAKE A FOOL OF YOU. THIS CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS FO' ANALOMALY, WHO SEEM TO BE YOU TOADY. BUT YOU DREW DOWN, NOT HER. SO SHOW YOU HAND, OL' MAN, DEBIL WILL RAPE AN' KILL YOU WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK. AN' THERE NOT A GODDAM THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT... CAUSE YOU NUTHIN'. NEVER HAVE BEEN... NEVER WILL BE. THIS YOU CHANCE, CRACKER, SHOW HER, HER CONFIDENCE IN YOU IS JUSTIFIED... DO IT NOW...
THE DEBIL

Bulgaria

#818691 Dec 8, 2012
C'MON, HONEY, SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT...
THE DEBIL

Bulgaria

#818692 Dec 8, 2012
DEBIL WAITIN'... YOU GON' SHOW OR NOT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA... DEBIL RIDE THIS THREAD DOWN INTO THE GUTTER. YOU JUS' HELPIN' HIM... HE KNOW HOW IT END UP, WOMEN HERE TELL YOU BUT YOU NOT LISSEN. THAT MEAN YOU MISUNDERESTIMATE DEBIL, AN THAT A SERIOUS MISTAKE. YOU NUTHIN' "ELECTRON." YOU LITERALLY, FIGURATIVELY, NUTHIN'. WANNA PLAY WITH THE DEBIL? WELL THEN, G'HEAD. KISS IT... DO IT NOW... DEBIL IS NOT TOY, CRACKER, AN' YOU IS NO MASTER. DEBIL IS A MASTER... HE POPYOU HEAD OFF LIKE A BOTTLE CAP AN' YOU NOT EVEN KNOW YOU DEAD... YOU A TEACHER? WELL DEBIL IS A TEACHER TOO. HE TEACH YOU NOW.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818693 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad I went back and found the post.
You said <and I quote>: "We went to War with Hitler to defend our allies and ourselves."
You didn't say "only".
"carol"
Good job. Keep pointing out the lies and BS ole "nutsucker" spews on a regular basis.
I am lovin it.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#818698 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my bluntness...but how in the hell do you know they aren't using that money to help others?
The wealthiest are most often the philanthropists among us.
If everyone is clutching onto every penny they earn over the next four years, who do you think is going to suffer the most?
Little people like Obama 2016 have no clue what they are talking about. They only talk to make themselves feel good. Self-satiation is a Liberal goal. Blind ruin as a consequence. They shoot at the Golden Goose for target practice and laugh about it.

http://philanthropy.com/section/Corporate-Giv...
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818699 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
Someone made a comment earlier today that consumer spending was up - as an argument that things are getting better - and then called me a moron or something.
MSNBC (today)- US consumer borrowing rises to a record high. Increases in debt for credit card purchases, school expenses and car purchases drove U.S. consumer debt to an all-time high in October.
The Federal Reserve said Friday that consumers increased their borrowing by $14.2 billion in October from September. Total borrowing rose to a record $2.75 trillion.
...Funny how liberals think spending is a good thing if it means borrwing a record amount of money. It's so liberal of them.
same liberals wish to give 98% of Americans a tax break and tax billionaires. Someone has to protect the billionaires before they are selling apples on the street

Lapeer, MI

#818700 Dec 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the President of the United States is black! Imagine that? You're an ignoramus
I wrote "most". Get remedial.

And anger management help.
THE DEBIL

Bulgaria

#818701 Dec 8, 2012
C'MON, OL' MAN... PLAY WITH THE DEBIL. GIVE ANALOMALY SUMTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH DEBIL KILL YOU NOW.. CAUSE.. YOU NUTHIN'. YOU THE WORST SORT OF NUTHIN' AN' SHE IN LOVE WITH ME. CONFUSIN', HUH? HERE THE THING, ELEC, SHE A WOMAN.. SHE LIKE... STIMULATION... YOU DEAD AN' CAIN'T GIVE HER NONE... AWWWWWWWW... MAYBE IN YOU PRIME? DEBIL IS A KILLER... HE NOT FUCK AROUND WITH YOU...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818702 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
So is "The Debil", and more typical of the breed.
THE DEBIL

Bulgaria

#818703 Dec 8, 2012
DO IT, HONEY. SHOW DEBIL HOW SMART YOU IS. ALTERNATELY, SHOW EVERYONE HOW USELESS YOU IS... YOU'RE USELESS. YOU'RE SOUTHERN. YOU'RE STOOPID, DUH!
THE DEBIL

Bulgaria

#818704 Dec 8, 2012
SO, UM, HERE THE WAY IT IS: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN DOWN. SORREEEEEE... PROBLEM IS, GIRLS HATE CONFLICT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818706 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Republicans tried to use the voter ID scam. People waited in line for 8 hours to defeat Gov. Romney in Florida. Republicans suddenly for immigration reform.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818707 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish you did.
lol! I already have son.

For years.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818708 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In his address to the UN, Bush warned that the United States was prepared to act militarily against Iraq if Saddam Hussein didn't honor his previous commitments, little one.
So you're saying with or without UN approval, bushie would use the UN sanctions as an excuse to invade?

Again, we all KNOW that!

It's nothing new.

And if you have a point, you apparently don't know it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818709 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In his address to the UN, Bush warned that the United States was prepared to act militarily against Iraq if Saddam Hussein didn't honor his previous commitments, little one.
Bushie didn't believe Hans Blix and his report to the UN.

Which is why he appointed Alan Kay as his stooge to find "something"... like the van.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••