Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818853 Dec 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
Hope you return soon. You have a knack of getting the liberalloons panties in a bunch and/or skivies in a wad.
Peace
At least Carol has the courage to fight.

Unlike you, who is a coward who makes potshots from the sideline and asks dumb questions like 'why should rich folks pay a higher tax rate than others'.

The answer is so obvious, it proves what a dunderhead you are.

“This is Bananas!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#818854 Dec 9, 2012
We voted for him so I will support him. I hope he makes the right decisions and has America's best interest in mind. I'm a republican and I voted for Mitt but I am not mad about the outcome simply because I voted and my vote didn't help elect the president I felt would be a better fit. I'm not one to start an argument over anything but I just hope and pray that he and his staff will in fact make changes for the better.

Would it be alright if I continued this discussion on http://www.empowernetwork.com/google_com/ so that I could write my own blog about it but give the creator of this blog credit for posting it?

I truly value what is posted here even though I look at 3 pages of comments but overall, we need to accept what we can't change right now and work on solutions to making the world we live in a better place. Thanks for the post.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#818855 Dec 9, 2012
Lily,
In a show a solidarity with Israel, the United States of America is also withholding aid to the Palestinnians in response to their being upgraded to from observer to non-member status in the UN.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#818856 Dec 9, 2012
Lily,
The Palestinian Authority is in danger of collapse.

Location hidden

#818857 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant youth have ALWAYS supported leftist idealism. That is, until they get old enough to realize its a fraud. That day is coming as soon as the US is bankrupt, but by that time it will be too late for them. Darwinsm will take over (thankfully), and the law of the jungle will prevail. Leftists are inherently weak and feeble, so just guess how that will go....:-)
You talking about all the young people in our Military??

They're 'weak and feeble'?? ROFLMAO

You're just old and ignorant. You'll be dead soon, you needn't worry about the future.

And all your FAUX driven fear and loathing amount to nothing.

America will be fine, once all the dead wood ancient Republiclowns die off. A sockpuppet like you would be a good start. I'll buy the bullet.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818858 Dec 9, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps they can't vote, but they can run for office!
Don't know if you recall our infamous Mary McCarty and her husband here in Palm Beach County? They went to jail for fraud and corruption. Well, she's out now, and some say she's thinking of re entering politics!! She's a thief! Imagine that.
Her husband too.
Look at Darryl Issa! He's unemployable in the private sector! A car thief and arsonist; chairman of the ethics committee!!
What a riot this country is sometimes!
I know a lot of white guys who can't vote__drugs mostly, Felony DUI, Arson__you know, regular white guy crimes. Hah, most of them call themselves conservatives, they hate the justice system and by proxy government because they got caught.

Black males tend to be overcharged no matter the infraction. It's no secret and the stats more than bear that out.

Location hidden

#818859 Dec 9, 2012
Here's another hypocritical, leftist negro having to resign in shame soon...:-)
CHICAGO (CBS)- An Illinois state senator running to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. in Congress was arrested Wednesday morning after he allegedly tried to bring a gun onto a plane at O'Hare International Airport.
Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon, according to the Cook County State's Attorney's office. The charge carries a penalty of 1 to 3 years in jail.
WBBM Newsradio's Steve Miller reports Chicago police said TSA agents found the gun in a carry-on bag around 7 a.m. as Trotter was going through a security checkpoint. A TSA spokesperson said in an email that the gun was loaded with seven rounds, but there was not a round in the gun's chamber.
A police spokeswoman said Trotter is licensed to carry a weapon and has a valid Firearm Owner's Identification card.
Trotter was being held at the Jefferson Park District lockup, police said. He was due to appear for a bond hearing Thursday, according to prosecutors.
Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said, "I don't know why he would have a gun. If it's a legal gun, he should know better than bringing it on a plane."
Trotter, 62, has been a state senator since 1993. Before that, he was a state representative from 1988 to 1993. During his time in the legislature, he has regularly been an anti-gun vote, and has opposed legislation that would allow for concealed carry in Illinois.
He represents the 17th District of the Illinois Senate, which covers portions the Far South Side and southern suburbs, including the Pullman, Hegewisch and Chatham neighborhoods, and as far south as Kankakee County.
He announced last week that he would run in the special election in the 2nd Congressional District to replace Jesse Jackson Jr., who stepped down last month.
All you do is display your racist hatred.

Didn't help you in the elections, did it??

You're the sorest of the sore losers.

It'll be worse for you going forward. Soon gay marriage will be legal, giving you haters more ammo!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818860 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Crybaby puscee, things are tough all over. Everyone is to blame for their own situation; own it, biatchhhhhhh....:-)
Now, who was it that used to do that childish...:-) and ...;~) nonsense?

Bronach? DB NumbNuts? Refresh my memory will you?

Racist POS loser!

Location hidden

#818861 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Crybaby puscee, things are tough all over. Everyone is to blame for their own situation; own it, biatchhhhhhh....:-)
Funny to hear that from a moron who's been whining like a beaten pup since you lost the election!!

You're right. You're to blame for your own situation.

That being a loser who's still pissing and moaning about Obama, even as he kicked your side's azz twice in a row!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#818862 Dec 9, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree she is fun and a good sport, things did not turn out her way but she still is positive ....
Positive...yes. I'm hoping increasing the deficit by leaps and bounds, oppressing the job market and raising everyone's taxes (which is going to happen) will fix this mess.

Apparently, the majority think that, so what other choice do I have?

I'm actually more positively realistic.

Location hidden

#818863 Dec 9, 2012
Carol bailed.

Much as I dislike her tendency to lie, she's fun to poke with a stick.

The rest of you wingnuts don't amount to anything other than sore losers.

Time to go. Nice day.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818864 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about all the young people in our Military??
They're 'weak and feeble'?? ROFLMAO
You're just old and ignorant. You'll be dead soon, you needn't worry about the future.
And all your FAUX driven fear and loathing amount to nothing.
America will be fine, once all the dead wood ancient Republiclowns die off. A sockpuppet like you would be a good start. I'll buy the bullet.
Is that a threat, criminal? LOL, U R too much of a puscee leftist to use a gun. Most of the people in the service supported Ron Paul, you cmscker.

I GUARANTEE I'm younger and tougher than you. And if you come looking for me with a "bullet", I'm positive I'll outlive you too...:-)
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818865 Dec 9, 2012
President Barack Obama said Saturday that Republicans in the House are blocking a bill that would prevent a tax increase on the first $250,000 of income earned by all Americans.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818866 Dec 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And you're an imbecile. BTW Cuomo is a (D) and Christie is just barely an (R).
Those who are still suffering lost their homes, jobs or both. It takes a while to rebuild water damaged homes. They're still rebuilding after Isaac along the gulf as well and without having to deal with cold weather and the layers of NY and NJ building codes.
The governor of New York is a democrat but the point is the same.

It was a democrat governor who wouldn't give Bush permission to take control of her state.

But I will rephrase for your benefit.

A democrat governor and a republican governor didn't need to give Obama permission to take control of their states.

You get the picture. Maybe not.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818867 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Carol bailed.
Much as I dislike her tendency to lie, she's fun to poke with a stick.
The rest of you wingnuts don't amount to anything other than sore losers.
Time to go. Nice day.
Whew! Barely dodged THAT bullet.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818868 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny to hear that from a moron who's been whining like a beaten pup since you lost the election!!
You're right. You're to blame for your own situation.
That being a loser who's still pissing and moaning about Obama, even as he kicked your side's azz twice in a row!!
As I said before spermsack, Romney was a weak candidate (although he's led a much more productive private life than Mr Obama). Obama gridlocked as president doesnt bother me in the least. I pay infrequent vists to Topix (because I have a great life), but I WILL come back to watch you whine as the House "just says no" time and time again (and you cry like a leftist btch as always)...:-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818869 Dec 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The governor of New York is a democrat but the point is the same.
It was a democrat governor who wouldn't give Bush permission to take control of her state.
But I will rephrase for your benefit.
A democrat governor and a republican governor didn't need to give Obama permission to take control of their states.
You get the picture. Maybe not.
You're so sadly informed and gullible it's pathetic.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818870 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is display your racist hatred.
Didn't help you in the elections, did it??
You're the sorest of the sore losers.
It'll be worse for you going forward. Soon gay marriage will be legal, giving you haters more ammo!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm all FOR gay marrige, spermsack. The best solution is to remove ALL financial incentive for anyone to be married, and then the playing field is level.

You know absolutely NOTHING about my views, and even less about reality. Nobody cares how many blacks kill each other (certainly not Barack Obama, since he's more anglo than negro), and it continues worldwide on a daily basis. If that's the path they choose, "the more thugs down, the merrier"....:-)
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818871 Dec 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Now, who was it that used to do that childish...:-) and ...;~) nonsense?
Bronach? DB NumbNuts? Refresh my memory will you?
Racist POS loser!
I haven't been here in a couple of years crybaby puscee, but keep guessing. It will help you kill time while you make all your apologist claims for the most violent criminal segment of society (aka the negroes).......
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818872 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
As I said before spermsack, Romney was a weak candidate (although he's led a much more productive private life than Mr Obama). Obama gridlocked as president doesnt bother me in the least. I pay infrequent vists to Topix (because I have a great life), but I WILL come back to watch you whine as the House "just says no" time and time again (and you cry like a leftist btch as always)...:-)
Good news for Americans alas sad for tea party
The US added 146,000 jobs in November, official data shows, as the economy seemingly shrugged off storm Sandy.
The unexpectedly strong performance brought the unemployment rate down to
a four-year low of 7.7% of the workforce.
The jobs figure was well above most analysts' expectations and continued a recent surge that begun in July.
Weekly jobs claims registered a sharp but short-lived jump in the number claiming benefits in the states ravaged by the storm last month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMerde 51,265
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Brian_G 49,239
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr Mover 88
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News