Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,817)

Showing posts 756,321 - 756,340 of1,078,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Jan 7, 2009
Commondreams org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Corporate Democrats like Obama and Clinton are not that much different than corporate Republicans like Reagan and Bush.

Both parties do not represent our masses.

It is a Herculean Task but "We The People" have to stop voting for corporate Democrats and corporate Republicans.

We have to stop believing the corporate talking air heads on Mainstream and Rightwing media.

Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!

How Out-of-Control Finance Led to the Housing Crisis (and What to do About It)/ December 7, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/bb2db49 / Video
Bottom Line Series: Housing
Economics for our times and for our shared future requires profound departures from the orthodox economics of the past. We need an economics for the 21st century. Econ4.org is your guide to new ways of thinking about economics.
http://econ4.org/

The major problem with the mainstream media is they parrot all the lies and half-truths that both political hacks are saying. Reps & Dems

There are ZERO investigative reporters on corrupt corporate mainstream media.

Clear Channel is hardwired into the Bush political machine. The company co-chair is Tom Hicks, who purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team in 1998 from Bush Jr. That deal made Bush Junior a multi-millionaire. Michael Powell is a neo-confederate of the worst kind. He tried to hijack the FCC to deregulate and give away the public airwaves to his corporate cronies. Expecting Fox News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for Dick Cheney and George Bush to tell the truth. Clinton / Gore Telecommunications Act of 1996 sponsored giveaway of our public airwaves removed long-standing restrictions. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. General Electric owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC. Time Warner AOL owns CNN. Disney owns ABC. Viacom owns CBS. All Corporate Media. NBC GE & CBS Westinghouse does $BILLIONS with Pentagon for over 60 years.
==========

Silvio Berlusconi was the prime minister of Italy and owns state television networks, radio stations, three of Italy’s four commercial television networks, two big publishing houses, two national newspapers, fifty magazines, Italy’s largest movie and distribution company. Rupert Murdoch just happens to be Silvio Berlusconi’s best friend and as of July 31, all of Italy’s satellite hookups were switched automatically to Murdoch’s Sky Italia.

As American media is CONTROLLED by that CORPORATE America which provides us with political candidates a WELL-INFORMED electorate is NOT POSSIBLE…..PERIOD……

FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://www.lvamerica.com/USApdfs/FBI.pdf
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, the people themselves are making their voices heard. A recent example is in Rhode Island where the Governor had to back down from calling the state Christmas Tree and Holiday Tree when the people of Rhode Island made it clear they weren't going to stand for it.
We hadn't heard that, hopefully people will speak up. Every time a store clerk says 'Happy Holidays' to me, I say 'and a Merry Christmas to you'. I have received the explanation "We don't want to offend anyone"? My comeback is "Except Christians". Never another word is uttered....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We hadn't heard that, hopefully people will speak up. Every time a store clerk says 'Happy Holidays' to me, I say 'and a Merry Christmas to you'. I have received the explanation "We don't want to offend anyone"? My comeback is "Except Christians". Never another word is uttered....
For which the holiday is named. No one has to believe this man of peace is who he said he was.

What do they have against the most influential person in the history of the world anyway?

Many Jews and atheists even see Christmas as a happy time. Why do these scrooges want to make people unhappy?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I've asked this question before and never got an answer. Can anyone tell me how much the average electric bill goes up after buying an electric car?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For which the holiday is named. No one has to believe this man of peace is who he said he was.
What do they have against the most influential person in the history of the world anyway?
Many Jews and atheists even see Christmas as a happy time. Why do these scrooges want to make people unhappy?
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and follow.
You don't believe George W. Bush and you don't believe Saddam's high-ranking general.
Which means if you don't believe George W. Bush and you don't believe Saddam's second in command, you only believe the weasels.
You're foolishness is astonishing.
Wait a minute!!

I don't believe Bush??

Carol,I'm the one who posted Bush's admission that there were no WMD's.

I believe Bush, you're the one calling him a liar and you're the one agreeing with Saddam's henchmen!!

What in the hell is wrong with you?? You're the one claiming Saddam's henchmen were telling the truth, which means you're also calling Bush a liar.

Try and keep up. Must be all the cigarette smoke.

You can't seem to make up your mind who to believe. You're wacked.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I watched the whole thing. Turns out, Saddam admitted he would pursue his WMD program again if given the opportunity.
National Geographic - "Interrogation of Saddam"
You can find it anywhere. Watch it and learn grasshopper.
In spite of your lies, Saddam did not have a WMD program when Bush invaded Iraq.

Bush said as much himself.

If you can't figure out who said what, you're on your own.

You just hate getting caught in your lies, and will say anything to change the subject.

Sorry, but most folks on here have you figured out to a T.

You're nothing but a liar and a racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

flack wrote:
I've asked this question before and never got an answer. Can anyone tell me how much the average electric bill goes up after buying an electric car?
Answer:

It depends on a lot of factors.

Even you should know that.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of your lies, Saddam did not have a WMD program when Bush invaded Iraq.
You just hate getting caught in your lies, and will say anything to change the subject.
They weren't there. Big difference. He had the time it took the UN to give him 14 chances to hide them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right.
We didn't discover the mass graves or the concentration camps or the other atrocities until we did the right thing by protecting our allies from a tyrant.
I feel like this is candid camera and you're Alan Funt. Where's the cameras? You can't be saying this stuff for real.
Try and keep up.

We didn't only go to war to defend our allies.

We went to war because we were attacked by Japan, who happened to be allied with Germany and Hitler.

Germany declared War on the USA first, our declaration was a response to this.

See if you can find something about it on utube, ya nitwit!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for your dinner now?

I'll be leaving myself in about 20 minutes. Just to give you a heads up.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute!!
I don't believe Bush??
Carol,I'm the one who posted Bush's admission that there were no WMD's.
I believe Bush, you're the one calling him a liar and you're the one agreeing with Saddam's henchmen!!
What in the hell is wrong with you?? You're the one claiming Saddam's henchmen were telling the truth, which means you're also calling Bush a liar.
Try and keep up. Must be all the cigarette smoke.
You can't seem to make up your mind who to believe. You're wacked.
Don't you ever wonder where Syria got WMDs? Or why the media hasn't even asked this question?

And would you support Obama going into Syria now that they have the WMDs? Because the possibility is on the table you know.

Or maybe you didn't. The Team Obama Cheerleaders won't tell you that.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and keep up.
We went to war because we were attacked by Japan, who happened to be allied with Germany and Hitler.
I like this answer better.

Roosevelt knew that Japan was only a fairly minor threat to the United States, in terms of the nation's survival, but Germany, on the other hand, was a very real threat, and it was an even more serious threat to the only viable allies the US had at that stage, the Soviets and the British. So in order to make sure we had allies to assist us, and that Germany did not defeat those allies before the US could turn its full attention and industrial might on Japan, the US gave priority to the war against Germany.

It's smarter than yours.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and keep up.
Could've sworn you said we went to war with Germany to protect our allies the first time.

Guess you did some googling while you were gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, the people themselves are making their voices heard. A recent example is in Rhode Island where the Governor had to back down from calling the state Christmas Tree and Holiday Tree when the people of Rhode Island made it clear they weren't going to stand for it.
Governor Chaffee did not back down, nitwit!!

At least nobody told Breitbart.com , if he did. LOL

----------

In an interview with CNSNews, Gov. Lincoln Chafee (I-R.I.) said that he calls the evergreen tree in the Rhode Island State House a “holiday” tree and not a “Christmas” tree because his predecessor also did, and he wants to keep with the tradition of the state.

Chafee acknowledged that Christmas is a religious holiday, and celebrates the birthday of Jesus Christ, but said he was simply upholding the tradition of governors before him.

Chaffee likened the labeling of the tree as a Christmas tree to the removal of the Lord’s Prayer from public schools in 1962, ignoring the fact that students were required to recite something that may have conflicted with their own faith as opposed to the government simply acknowledging the Christmas tree as exactly what it is. There is no compulsory mention of the Christmas tree required from Rhode Island citizens.

----------

did your FAUX buddies lie to you again?? And did Lorac repeat the lies??

Sure looks like it.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Guess I'm leaving sooner than I thought.

Later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese Sign Final Surrender 1945 Newsreel PublicDomainFootage.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Found on you tube. One of many, many examples of recorded history.
Good.

Here's one of Bush saying there were no WMD's in Iraq, as he makes excuses for invading.

Here's one where he jokes about the non existant WMD's.

Seeing as how you can't read, maybe it'll help if you hear him say the words, you nitwit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Guess I'm leaving sooner than I thought.
Later.
Don't leave yet!!

I'm not through pointing out all your lies yet!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Could've sworn you said we went to war with Germany to protect our allies the first time.
Guess you did some googling while you were gone.
Further proof you can't read or comprehend what you've read.

I said "we didn't go to war 'only' to protect our allies".

As usual, you twist the words to suit your dumb beliefs.

But you didn't know Germany declared War on us first, did you??

Of course not. You don't know shit from shinola.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 756,321 - 756,340 of1,078,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min danetoo 67,879
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 45,762
Stretch of Chicago roadway named for Mandela 17 min MandelaWasAsamboMurderer 4
Abby 7-23 26 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min truth 48,844
Cheap Tomatoes 32 min NaziStarfuckingCreeps 3
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 35 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••