Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818626 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese Sign Final Surrender 1945 Newsreel PublicDomainFootage.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p09gugpF_hEXX
Found on you tube. One of many, many examples of recorded history.
Good.

Here's one of Bush saying there were no WMD's in Iraq, as he makes excuses for invading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here's one where he jokes about the non existant WMD's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Seeing as how you can't read, maybe it'll help if you hear him say the words, you nitwit.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818627 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
Guess I'm leaving sooner than I thought.
Later.
Don't leave yet!!

I'm not through pointing out all your lies yet!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818628 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Could've sworn you said we went to war with Germany to protect our allies the first time.
Guess you did some googling while you were gone.
Further proof you can't read or comprehend what you've read.

I said "we didn't go to war 'only' to protect our allies".

As usual, you twist the words to suit your dumb beliefs.

But you didn't know Germany declared War on us first, did you??

Of course not. You don't know shit from shinola.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818629 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't there. Big difference. He had the time it took the UN to give him 14 chances to hide them.
It's that sort of stupidity that is responsible for the Republiclowns getting their asses handed to them in the election.

Much like your lies about Romney distancing himself from Mourdoch after the dumb comments.

Except that Romney didn't. He allowed Mourdoch to run ads with Romney endorsing him.

But that's another thing you lied about.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818630 Dec 8, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody listens to him anymore anyway. People have wised up.
"nobama 2012"
While I am not one of them more than 14.5, per Arbiton, million folks listen Limbaugh every week. Cut the lying, just once post a fact.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818631 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
Guess I'm leaving sooner than I thought.
Later.
Better make it much later.

I will follow you with your pack of lies.

At the least, it will keep your time on Topix to a minimum.

Seeing as you have no life, that'll hurt you. You won't post for awhile, but you sure will be watching every message on here.

I'll bet you're smokin' like a chimney as you read this!! LOL

I'm lovin' it.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#818633 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that sort of stupidity that is responsible for the Republiclowns getting their asses handed to them in the election.
Much like your lies about Romney distancing himself from Mourdoch after the dumb comments.
Except that Romney didn't. He allowed Mourdoch to run ads with Romney endorsing him.
But that's another thing you lied about.
Look, I'm actually happy for Lorac and the other 25% if Americans that swallow up the FOX swill.
They are why Democrats won the election, handily.
They will always live in their angry, ignorant victim bubble. The Democratic Party will just grow stronger. By 2016 50% of Romney voters will have died if old age.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#818635 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Better make it much later.
I will follow you with your pack of lies.
At the least, it will keep your time on Topix to a minimum.
Seeing as you have no life, that'll hurt you. You won't post for awhile, but you sure will be watching every message on here.
I'll bet you're smokin' like a chimney as you read this!! LOL
I'm lovin' it.
Carol has threatened to quit Topix more times than Cher has has farewell tours.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818636 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get the crazy idea that Syria's WMD's came from Iraq??
Must be FAUX, because it's a lie.
So once again, Carol promotes lies wshe knows are lies.
Let's see your proof, Carol. You continue with the lie that Syria has Iraq's WMD's.
Where's your proof??
Remember, even Bush and Cheney admitted there were not WMD's in Iraq when we invaded. Remember??
You calling your hero a liar??
Put up or shut up.
"nutsucker"
In as much as you know all please advise as to where Syria's WMD's came from? Oh, that's right, I can hear you8r response, Bush provided them.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818638 Dec 8, 2012
The reason why smart consumers never buy a UAW product:

Chrysler workers canned for drinking on the job reinstated

Published December 08, 2012

Chrysler workers who were fired or suspended two years ago after an investigation found them drinking and goofing off during lunch break are back on the job.

The footage of the Chrysler workers was first aired in September 2010. Video showed them in a park during the work day, drinking alcohol from bottles covered in brown paper bags and smoking what appeared to be marijuana.

With the auto giant having recently received a federal taxpayer bailout, and President Obama having visited the plant where the employees worked just months earlier, Chrysler appeared to take a zero-tolerance attitude. The company fired 13 workers, and suspended two.

But following a union-backed arbitration process, the employees were reinstated. This week, they came back to work.

Chrysler said in a statement that it does not support the decision to bring back the workers but would like to move on.

“While the company does not agree with the ultimate decision of the arbitrator, we respect the grievance procedure process as outlined in the collective bargaining agreement and our relationship with the (United Auto Workers union),” the company said.“Unfortunately, the company was put in a very difficult position because of the way the story was investigated and ultimately revealed to the public. These employees from Jefferson North have been off work for more than two years. The time has come to put this situation behind us and resume our focus on building quality products that will firmly establish Chrysler Group's position in the marketplace."

The employees work at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant, which builds Jeep Cherokees.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818639 Dec 8, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
98%? How is that possible when 47% already don't pay federal income taxes?
"Eman"
leftwingliberalloonnut arithmetic.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818640 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever wonder where Syria got WMDs? Or why the media hasn't even asked this question?
And would you support Obama going into Syria now that they have the WMDs? Because the possibility is on the table you know.
Or maybe you didn't. The Team Obama Cheerleaders won't tell you that.
Weapons from either Russia, Iran, or Saddam Hussein.

Sure Obama can invade Syria, the situation being much different than Iraq, or so the cheerleaders will say.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818641 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact you WOULDN'T take the word of Saddam's #2 advisor and second command of the Iraqi Air Force under Saddam's reign of terror OR one of Saddam's nuclear scientists over The Team Obama Cheerleaders and the Propaganda Democrat Weasel Machine is all you need to say.
You just admitted you're a fool.
"carol"
What in the hell are you doing on this thread? "nutsucker" just posted that he ran you off.
Please continue to point out the fool and liar that "nutsucker" is I am lovin it.
Peace

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#818643 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
It depends on a lot of factors.
Even you should know that.
He asked for the "average ".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818644 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Could've sworn you said we went to war with Germany to protect our allies the first time.
Guess you did some googling while you were gone.
"carol"
Keep it up. One more time you point out "nutsucker" is a lair, he changes his story much more often than he changes his skivies.
I am lovin it.
Peace

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#818645 Dec 8, 2012
John Galt wrote:
The reason why smart consumers never buy a UAW product:
Chrysler workers canned for drinking on the job reinstated
Published December 08, 2012
Chrysler workers who were fired or suspended two years ago after an investigation found them drinking and goofing off during lunch break are back on the job.
The footage of the Chrysler workers was first aired in September 2010. Video showed them in a park during the work day, drinking alcohol from bottles covered in brown paper bags and smoking what appeared to be marijuana.
With the auto giant having recently received a federal taxpayer bailout, and President Obama having visited the plant where the employees worked just months earlier, Chrysler appeared to take a zero-tolerance attitude. The company fired 13 workers, and suspended two.
But following a union-backed arbitration process, the employees were reinstated. This week, they came back to work.
Chrysler said in a statement that it does not support the decision to bring back the workers but would like to move on.
“While the company does not agree with the ultimate decision of the arbitrator, we respect the grievance procedure process as outlined in the collective bargaining agreement and our relationship with the (United Auto Workers union),” the company said.“Unfortunately, the company was put in a very difficult position because of the way the story was investigated and ultimately revealed to the public. These employees from Jefferson North have been off work for more than two years. The time has come to put this situation behind us and resume our focus on building quality products that will firmly establish Chrysler Group's position in the marketplace."
The employees work at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant, which builds Jeep Cherokees.
Chrysler Auto Workers Caught Drinking & Smoking Pot



Auto Workers Busted - Chrysler executives view footage of workers drinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#818646 Dec 8, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has even just casually followed Detroit Black politics has figuratively thrown up their hands and walked away decades ago. The Public School board is so corrupt that it's been taken over twice(at least) by the State only to slide back into corruption again over and over again.
Brother Kwami, anyone? Brother Coleman and his racist Krugerrand fiasco?
The rest of the State of Michigan taxpayers have been subsidizing Detroit forever from Home & Auto insurance to internet service. You name it and the outlying taxpayers are stuck with Detroit's bills. And yet they still claim racism to this day.
This governor, and many prior governors have bent over backward trying to help Detroit come into this century but to no avail. Corruption continues like some backward tribal banana republic.
It is Leftist Liberal Socialism at its best:}
That sucks...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818647 Dec 8, 2012
Another company flips the bird to the Obamatax:

Revenue yield will be much less than expected.

D.R. Horton Accelerates Four Quarterly Dividends Ahead of Cliff

By Jennifer Booton

Published December 07, 2012

D.R. Horton (DHI) declared an accelerated dividend of 15 cents on Friday as the largest U.S. homebuilder becomes the latest attempting to avoid a potential doubling of dividend taxes should the U.S. fail to resolve fiscal issues by the end of the year.

The Fort Worth, Texas-based company said the payout is in lieu of and accelerates the payments of all quarterly dividends in calendar year 2013. It is payable on Dec. 21 to shareholders of record on Dec. 17.

D.R. Horton joins a slew of other companies that have either moved dividend payments to 2012 or declared special payments ahead of the fiscal cliff deadline that could more than double dividend taxes to 39.6% from 15% currently.

Other companies that have maneuvered their dividend strategies this month include Oracle (ORCL), Wal-Mart (WMT), Best Buy (BBY) and Carnival (CCL), among several others.

While D.R. Horton did not immediately respond to a request for comment, Wal-Mart, American Eagle (AEO) and Best Buy have specifically pointed to the cliff.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818648 Dec 8, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Chrysler Auto Workers Caught Drinking & Smoking Pot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hzyRjX_pX5cXX
Auto Workers Busted - Chrysler executives view footage of workers drinking
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Unions talk BS about worker job safety, and then promote drinking on the job.

Unions like the UAW are a cancer on the American workplace, defending negligence, incompetence, and defiance of safe work practices.

Not to mention that the buyer of a UAW product gets an expensive car built by a bunch of drunks.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818649 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Bush was not forced. Democrats gave him their full permission.
Of course, when the political winds changed, they became weasels leaving Bush to hang out to dry.
Thats what weasels do.
The Urban Dictationary defines these kinds of people this way:
Weasel - Shifty, schemeing person who will do whatever they need to to escape whatever they fear in the moment.
Not getting reelected is what they feared the most.
lol! Bravo! Yes, bushie was not FORCED to do anything. He made his OWN decision to invade iraq! The authority was given and it was at his discretion to use it!

Bravo! Bravo!

You finally get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••