Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,808)

Showing posts 756,141 - 756,160 of1,078,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You continue to prove your inability to comprehend. You are one dumbshit. My question was and is, why should anyone be required to pay a higher rate than another. No discussion of current BS laws. Lets make it simple, no deductions, all pay the the same rate. Lets add another caveat, family of 4 income less than $30,000 per year, no Federal Income tax. Above the $30,000 level a flat tax. No punishment for success. As an example at a 15% percent rate, no deductions;
- Earn $30,000 you would pay $1500 per year
- Earn $100,000 you would pay $15,000 per year
- Earn $250,000 you would pay $37,500 per year
- Earn $1,000,000 you would pay $150,000 per year
Whats unfair about that? I know in your mind if some one earns $1,000,000 a year the tax should be $971,500 leaving a net of $28.500, so a one who is successful drops to your level, a loser.
Unlike you I have and do support my country, I served, Army, 2 years active, 7 years reserve. I have paid Federal income tax since 1956. Locally I sort foodstuffs at the local food bank, coached teen basketball for over 30 years and served as athletic director, all gratis, deliver holiday fixings for the less fortunate in my church. My wife delivers Meals on Wheels for shut in seniors, teaches a Sunday School class, and works with homeless teens thru her club.
You on the other hand just poss and moan. You do that well.
Peace
KMA
Nobody needs $1,000,000 a year. That excessive money should be used to help others. Too many of America's children are starving and dying from lack of health care so a priveleged few can live an excessive lifestyle.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
I've loved so many cats.
Buried them too.
When I no longer live within spittin' distance of a feral cat colony, I'll have another cat.
Til then, I'm bereft.
My 12-yr-old baby:
http://www.permescats.com/UserFiles%5CImage%5...
She looks like a baby still!
Team Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Go Obama go
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. I wonder why?
Susan Rice in 1986 book: Make white students learn black history:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/29/susan-rice-...
Do black kids learn white history?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sugarfoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Clinton have to deal with a 9/11? No, actually, Clinton bequeathed 9/11 to the next president with his repeated tepid responses to the numerous attacks on us and our interests by the islamofascists.
Clinton was also made to look good by a republican congress and the dotcom boom, which ended in 2000.
look it up.
How about the Clinton tax rates and the same level of spending?
Do you know how stupid you sound? Thats why your political republican counter parts/conservative pendants all praise Clinton right? He gave america the most favorable years of any recent president. He left bush dumass with close to a 6 trillion dollar surplus. Clinton didn't have a 9/11 on his watch because he wasn't doing backdoor deals with Osama bin Laden unlike bush. Wesley Snipes movie passenger 57, re watch it. Pay attention! It came out in like 93 & bin Laden was on americas top 10 terrorist list then. Dont believe me, watch the movie again. That being said, if the movie had him on the top 10 list & there was no 9/11 under Clinton, why was bush so laxidasical in his national security? There's also proof that Clintons defensive sect gave bush input from his intelligence agency that bin laden was planning on hijacking airplanes & flying them into american buildings. Don't blame Clinton for GWB incompetence. Bush was fully aware everything going on. HE DID NOTHING! Katrina destroyed the gulf coast. HE DID NOTHING! Bin Laden successfully changed america on 9/11. HE DID NOTHING! Oh yeah, he did something! He flew bin laden's family out of the US & invaded a country that had nothing to do with nothing. Clinton was overtly successful, bush failed horribly. END OF STORY!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Marc Paskin, San Diego Millionaire, On Billboard Seeking 'Latina Girlfriend For Christmas'(PHOTO)

Apparently all Marc Paskin wants for Christmas is a Latina girlfriend -- and the San Diego, Calif., millionaire doesn't care if the everyone knows it.

Now, due to a billboard advertising this fact, the whole world is well aware of Paskin's supposed holiday wish.

The billboard, which is located on Interstate 5 and 28th Street in Barrio Logan, a mostly Latino neighborhood, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The large sign includes Paskin's smiling face and his AOL email address.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/marc...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- It's official. For any future White House aspirant to become the greatest fundraiser of all-time, they're going to have to pass the current holder of that title, President Barack Obama, and his record of $1.4 billion raised by his personal campaign committee during his two successful runs for the White House.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts. Obama's tax plan will raise about $40 billion per year versus a budget deficit of more than $1.5 trillion.
Nothing but red meat for the mob.
If you approved of any of President Obama's it would be disturbing
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It might take him three terms to fix everything Bush screwed up.
It would take Obama forever, since he has already proven that he has absolutely no idea whatsoever how to solve the economic disaster he has continued for 4 years and has made sure will continue for generations with his massive non-stimulus failures and increasing debt.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dancing Queen is Newt Gingrich's ringtone! He loves Abba
Like you and obama, relying on abracadabra to solve the nation's problems.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you approved of any of President Obama's it would be disturbing
Art Basel this weekend in Miami
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Like you and obama, relying on abracadabra to solve the nation's problems.
Good morning dumbass

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- It's official. For any future White House aspirant to become the greatest fundraiser of all-time, they're going to have to pass the current holder of that title, President Barack Obama, and his record of $1.4 billion raised by his personal campaign committee during his two successful runs for the White House.
Ain't it great, The guy never had a job, now never needs a job, but banks $1.4 BILLION.. What's the poor people doin'? He's better than P.T. Barnum...Whata Country!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Crist signs papers to become a Democrat

Florida’s former Republican governor Charlie Crist signed papers changing his party from independent to Democrat.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/07/3132538...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it great, The guy never had a job, now never needs a job, but banks $1.4 BILLION.. What's the poor people doin'? He's better than P.T. Barnum...Whata Country!!
Imagine that? He never went bankrupt, never bilked the federal government out of millions, never went into business with the Bin Ladens...Thos Bushes are something else aren't they?

BTW way dummy, he did not bank $1.4 billion, that was the campaign money you retard.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the government unemployment numbers and the Obamacare financing.
Like your 5% number? And your claims as well?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. So what does that mean?
Mathematics for physics?
http://www.paperbackswap.com/Interactive-Chal...
let me know how you do.
If your score in abstract engineering is higher than mine, we'll talk.
Looking forward to it!!!
:)
lol! In other words, the application is different than the teaching and concept of it.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Crist signs papers to become a Democrat
Florida’s former Republican governor Charlie Crist signed papers changing his party from independent to Democrat.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012

/12/07/3132538/charlie-crist-s igns-papers-to
.html#storylink=cpy
A good move
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a lot of time lookig at those poll results and appreciate our bringig my attention to them.
However, after going all the way through the poll questions 3 times, I did not find the numbers you quoted.
On page 15, the question asked if the responder LIKE OR DISLIKED BLACKS OR NEITHER.
The results: like blacks - 45%
neither like nor dislike blacks - 45%
dislike blacks - 10%
Can you tell me what page you got your numbers from:
Just click on the website
http://surveys.ap.org/
and scroll down to the October 27 poll on the list.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imagine that? He never went bankrupt, never bilked the federal government out of millions, never went into business with the Bin Ladens...Thos Bushes are something else aren't they?
BTW way dummy, he did not bank $1.4 billion, that was the campaign money you retard.
Never went bankrupt, sh**.. how can you go bankrupt if all the money you steal, belongs to you. You better learn just a bit about campaign money, and who controls it, Dummy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 756,141 - 756,160 of1,078,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-23 7 min Pippa 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min truth 48,839
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min voice of peace 67,873
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Sublime1 97,514
Abby 7-23 24 min PEllen 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min loose cannon 174,462
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min gottondas 68,361
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••