Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
756,061 - 756,080 of 1,081,697 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that unusual to start out in one career and end up in another one. Life sometimes does that. Takes you in different directions.
I started out as The Man of Steel.

Now, they just call me Rusty.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

flack wrote:
'Second star to the right and straight on till morning!'
Later!!!
Think happy thoughts.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a teacher idiot box?
I am, and the pledge is recited every morning at rvery school I've ever been in.
You are full of shit,Mr. Tiny Url
Be still and know...Fool.

"Everything in life comes to you as a teacher. Pay attention.
Learn quickly."

-- Cherokee Saying

You haven't been paying attention.
A poor student makes a lousy teacher.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I started out as The Man of Steel.
Now, they just call me Rusty.
That's pretty funny.

As for me, the older I get the less I know.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nj"
Good answer? You gotta be kidding, a BS answer.
To start with I am far from rich, comfortable yes. Busted my ass for 50 years, still work part time. Sent my kids to parochial schools, with our assistance, scholarships and loans they graduated from college. Good colleges, GU and EWSU. One is very successful in real estate, the other died in what should have been the prime of her life In addition I saved some money, I am not dependent on Social Security, I do take advantage of medicare with secondary insurance. My 401k and personal investments did okay, only idiots or those who depended upon losers got wiped out. You are just an envioussonofabitch, it is the rich's fault. You are a sad sack of shit. You always have to find someone or something to blame. The rich, Bush. Keep your hand out, it's the one thing you do well.
Peace
KMA
Nothing you said had nothing to do with my response. Reading your response I can tell your an old piece of shit wrinkled ass white man too stupid to understand that you are 1 person telling 1 persons life story. I come from the projects & though my life wasn't half as bad I've seen some real people living some real hard times. You too stupid to realize you've been blessed. You busted your ass! You think your the only 1? You ain't got much longer on this earth anyway old man so you'll be 1 less asshole america has to deal. It's fitting you & those like you come on te internet to talk shit that nobody even takes seriously. For every 1 success story you present, I can present you with 10 true american horror stories. It's okay to bail out wall st, but fuck main st. Your all for unfunded wars & rebuilding other countries, but you have a problem feeding the poor. GO OVERDOSE old man, you aint even worth my time or tax payers dollars.
islam-cult of inferiors

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

yes ! Barrack Obama our next president !

Amend the constitution and he will run for a third ,perhaps 4th 5th term !
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship inside of academia is rampant. Not just in grade schools but all the way to the Ivory Tower. It ain't gettin' better, either, since the Boy Messiah got in.
Good people need to feel that "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
Winnie knew the feeling of fighting ignorance and evil. Fight the good fight.
It's probably going to get worse before if gets better. If it even gets better.

We've lost our bearings and become too prideful somewhere along the way. It will probably take being brought to our knees before we realize how fragile we really are.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll probably like this scene and song too then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's an interesting concept to build a play/movie around the musical works of someone or some group.

Pierce Brosnan plays that silent part well - a man being forced to listen to a woman spill her guts in angst and without uttering a single word in defense. Tough part:}

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny.
As for me, the older I get the less I know.
Can I modify that statement?

The older I get, the less I think know....

....I think...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably going to get worse before if gets better. If it even gets better.
We've lost our bearings and become too prideful somewhere along the way. It will probably take being brought to our knees before we realize how fragile we really are.
Pride goes before a fall.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If taxes go up on 98% of Americans, that's on the GOP.
As for consumer confidence, this is retail's best Christmas in 4 years.
You're an idiot.
If Obama gets what he wants and the CBO says everyone's taxes will go up if he does, how is it on the GOP?

Or is it just a knee jerk reaction now?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Christmas shoppers didn't get the memo, or weren't polled. Best retail holiday season in years.
Maybe it's because everyone knows it might be the last good one in a while?

Sure hope not.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an interesting concept to build a play/movie around the musical works of someone or some group.
Pierce Brosnan plays that silent part well - a man being forced to listen to a woman spill her guts in angst and without uttering a single word in defense. Tough part:}
I actually thought that myself watching it again tonight.

Very effective acting doing nothing and saying nothing but doing and saying so much at the same time.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because everyone knows it might be the last good one in a while?
Sure hope not.
Perhaps they mistakenly believe that Santa Claus has now moved into the White House. Boy! Are THEY in for a rude awakening!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I modify that statement?
The older I get, the less I think know....
....I think...
Either/or...probably...but, then again, maybe not.

See what I mean?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stock market back up too. Time to drag out the Benghazi story again.
Don't get too excited. January 1 is right around the corner. CBO predicts another recession in 2013.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure she can wrap her mind around chewing gum.
And you can?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the 45 percent of whites who said they strongly or somewhat approve of the tea party movement, the study report showed,“only 35 percent believe Blacks to be hardworking, only 45 percent believe Blacks are intelligent, and only 41 percent think that Blacks are trustworthy.”*****
http://newmexicoindependent.com/59394/naacp-c ...
*****If that study doesn't indicate racism within the tea party, what would it take?
Nobody has suggested that all tea partiers are racist. But the 35-45% who are racist, by their own admission, taint the majority who probably are not.
A recent Associated Press poll showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans) as did about half of political independents (49 percent).

http://surveys.ap.org/

Scroll down and click on "October 27: Associated Press Poll - Racial Attitudes Topline"

65% of those polled said we're on the wrong track too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Public high schools here expel students for part-time attendance. The alternative high schools, however, have higher academic standards than many of the regular ones - and the teachers are more invested (and less restricted) in educating, than in tenure or coffee breaks. Attendance is far better in the alt schools than it is in the regular schools, because the students ACTUALLY WANT TO BE THERE.
Many small school districts throughout the country have only one high school and cannot afford an "alternative high school."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here with that backwoods shit you dumb fk. An eighteen year old can sell three hundred fast food meals per hour with few if any mistakes. At McDonalds the order posts up before the preparation folks, is recorded on the managers log and at the Martin Brower commissary to compute tomorrows delivery.
Only a fkn moron doesn't understand that Flo the bad hungover chain smoking waitress left the building with Elvis.
Three hundred meals per hour is five per minute. The kitchen can't up with that, even if the kid can work the register that fast.

Big problem at McDonald's is favoring the drive-thru, resulting in long delays for in-store customers.

Big advantage for McDonald's is free WiFi in almost all restaurants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 6 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 11 min Pippa 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE