Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#818095 Dec 7, 2012
flack wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that we should just get out of the way and let the democrat/progressives have their way. Let them own it all. The fastest way to fix this problem is, maybe, to just let the democrats totally crash and burn the system. Then we can pick up the pieces and rebuild the country the way it's suppose to be. Rand Paul is right. Give it to them.
I agree. All those extra taxes collected will run the country for about what 8 days? Obammy will keep promising free everything and before you know it there will be Greek style protests when there's no one left to pay the bill and China won't lend anymore $$. I saw protestors yesterday. They were complaining about their $7.50 an hour wages at McDonalds and want to unionize and have "living wages." As if saying "do you want fries with that?" should earn enough to support a family in NYC. Get ready for the $20 Happy Meal.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#818096 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine, but we cannot participate in that decision in any way.
Nope. Just get out of the way. If the right doesn't vote they can pass anything they want.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#818097 Dec 7, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Hannukah!!
Thanks, someday I've got to clarify that ... maybe.

Meanwhile, what could Flack mean about "eating ramps"?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#818098 Dec 7, 2012
flack wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that we should just get out of the way and let the democrat/progressives have their way. Let them own it all. The fastest way to fix this problem is, maybe, to just let the democrats totally crash and burn the system. Then we can pick up the pieces and rebuild the country the way it's suppose to be. Rand Paul is right. Give it to them.
I agree!! Raising taxes is not the answer Republicans should just get out of the Way!! Like Colin Powell said 'you broke it you own it!!'
Jane Says

New York, NY

#818099 Dec 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sign of the apocalyspe, Homer going home to pack a bag, moving to higher ground.
I'm guessing that productivity in your office won't be affected when you don't report for "work" on Monday.

Location hidden

#818100 Dec 7, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'll have to agree with you there. Honest Pint?
Sound like a good pub name.
This is a great pub a friend only recently introduced me to. They allow smoking but must have great ventilation 'cause its never smokey and I won't sit anywhere smokey. Great fish & chips too.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#818101 Dec 7, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Just get out of the way. If the right doesn't vote they can pass anything they want.
they can consistently vote "present," does that ring a bell? its been known to be the start of a never ending presidential campaign.

Location hidden

#818102 Dec 7, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, gunner.
You fkn kkkoward.
I don't think its Gunner, I think its the Nostrilhair/DimNeutron bunny.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818103 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-English speaking students should be placed in separate classrooms in programs of total immersion in English, with qualified personnel.
And you're wrong if you think that transient populations do not occur elsewhere.
They don't appear elsewhere in the US (per capita) on par with Florida and particularly Central Florida.

Certain non English students are indeed placed in separate classrooms, but there are so many different languages/dialects that it's impossible to bring them to a place on par with so called traditional students. That is the fallacy of the FCAT test which is what I'm talking about.

You are apparently talking about Miss McGinty's third grade art class at Shamokin Elementary, home to the "Dusty Diggers."
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#818104 Dec 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Euro Area Pushed Into Recession as Trade Slows, Spending Drops
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-06/euro...
so when will we see an austerity success story?
Keep peddlin those 120in flat panels...
That'll give the chinese a shot of much needed economic adrenalin....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#818105 Dec 7, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. All those extra taxes collected will run the country for about what 8 days? Obammy will keep promising free everything and before you know it there will be Greek style protests when there's no one left to pay the bill and China won't lend anymore $$. I saw protestors yesterday. They were complaining about their $7.50 an hour wages at McDonalds and want to unionize and have "living wages." As if saying "do you want fries with that?" should earn enough to support a family in NYC. Get ready for the $20 Happy Meal.
Not to mention there are no numbers on the cash registers. Only pictures of food. I've seen them on tv. Where do they think that money comes from?
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#818106 Dec 7, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, gunner.
You fkn kkkoward.
Im gonna enjoy spendin tbe money obammie is gon get from you once dem dare bush cuts expire!

Danks dummie!

Can you tell us again how much you make a year....
$160 a year?

Thats gonna buy me a whole bunch of gub'mint cheese!
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#818107 Dec 7, 2012
*K*

Hahahahah!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#818108 Dec 7, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Allium tricoccum. The plant from which Chicago gets it's name.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818109 Dec 7, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hillbilly food, ramps and leeks and knucks and greens and snouts and azzholes and ears,inerds. tongues, brains etc. Wait__I forgot testicles__mountain oysters. Hah, breaded and with plenty of pepper and a pint of Gilbey's vodka for a chaser deep fried pig nuts are actually pretty tasty.

Location hidden

#818110 Dec 7, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have done/are doing your kids a disservice, that's for sure. But what they hey? You're an arrogant, self aggrandizing moron anyways. You see nothing wrong with your life, but believe me, others do. And your kids will pay for it, doofus.
You buddy Homer even told you all the ones he knows that were home schooled were Zombies. That's two of us, against one (you), doofus. Poor kids.
My kids are all grown moron, if I were going to fail them wouldn't they have already failed?

I was home schooled for High School and I'm not nearly the retard you are.

Location hidden

#818111 Dec 7, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. All those extra taxes collected will run the country for about what 8 days? Obammy will keep promising free everything and before you know it there will be Greek style protests when there's no one left to pay the bill and China won't lend anymore $$. I saw protestors yesterday. They were complaining about their $7.50 an hour wages at McDonalds and want to unionize and have "living wages." As if saying "do you want fries with that?" should earn enough to support a family in NYC. Get ready for the $20 Happy Meal.
Well, the "stimulus" Obama requested in his offer would only run the government for a little over four days so we might as well let him have it don't you think?

(Rhetorical question, already know you don't think.)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#818112 Dec 7, 2012
When someone is cooking a mess of ramps you can smell it for 5 miles around. Children routinely get sent home from school for having ate ramps the night before. The odor comes out though the sweat glands for a couple of days after consumption.

Location hidden

#818113 Dec 7, 2012
flack wrote:
When someone is cooking a mess of ramps you can smell it for 5 miles around. Children routinely get sent home from school for having ate ramps the night before. The odor comes out though the sweat glands for a couple of days after consumption.
Sounds like quite the treat! Think I'll just stick with opossum knuckles.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#818114 Dec 7, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids are all grown moron, if I were going to fail them wouldn't they have already failed?
I was home schooled for High School and I'm not nearly the retard you are.
I bet after four or five pints you are an embecile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Guru 181,859
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 24 min Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 46 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min mdbuilder 49,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 1 hr NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]