Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,661 - 755,680 of 1,098,710 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Clear Channel...

clearing house...

"Clear Channel Communications today confirmed it cut several employees from Orlando-area radio stations"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-clear-...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive Education Movement peaked in the 1930s.
You have posted in historical error for years.
BS, What school are you employed or indoctrinated? It's may not be called that now, it is going on full force. My Grandson talked with me about a class in 'fairness' at his school. As we talked, I interjected a few questions? I was taken back by the answers. To say this country isn't going over a communistic cliff, if this 'fairness' BS isn't stopped, is laughable.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Taxes fix everything in a Liberals one-eyeball...

well...until its YOUR taxes...

"The Maine-Endwell school district is considering midyear layoffs as part of a strategy to address a $3.8 million structural deficit..."

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20121206...

tax them rich people...buy the kids a new bus!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that is a big mistake, sounds as bad as home schooling. I have a co-worker that has 3 kids all homeschooled by the wife, who is not too bright herself, and these kids are complete social retards.
Home school can be in groups, well organized and not just mom at home spreading ignorance
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rich,Evil, whitey banks feeling the pinch...

"Bank of America to shed 281 jobs in Glendale"

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-...

How will Glendale makeup the lost tax revenue?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain that Sam was born wearing OshKosh Overalls...
Later in life he switched to $4k suits...
ok
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

But....obamacare will solve things 'kinda' like this...

...wait....Legislation NEVER EVER causes anything bad to happen to good people...its the evil rich guys/gals...yep!

"Nine nurses and supervisors were shown the door when they arrived for work at the South Central Kansas Medical Center on Monday after they were laid off."

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/Hospital-...
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you teach or just preach?
I am willing to bet my gubermint peanut butter you are a "teacher"....
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
Rich,Evil, whitey banks feeling the pinch...
"Bank of America to shed 281 jobs in Glendale"
http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-...
How will Glendale makeup the lost tax revenue?
MAYBE THEY CAN PUT A $250 BOUNTY ON BANKERS?
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Home school can be in groups, well organized and not just mom at home spreading ignorance
ALTERNATELY, IT CAN BE A BIG, CHUBBY VAGINA PRETENDIN' SHE THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol, when did that attack take place? It was in 1988 when Ronald Reagan was in office and what exactly did he do about it? Nothing because at the time we were supporting Sadaam Hussein, he was our guy in the region. With the no fly zones established after the first Gulf War Sadaam was unable to mount any other attacks in that area.
It makes no sense that Sadaam would send his WMD to Syria. Syria has long been an ally of his archenemy Iran.
In the 1980s, Iraq invaded Iran with the support of the Arab states, the United States and Europe. Saddam Hussein was then considered "the defender of the Arab world" against a revolutionary Iran.

The entire international community shares the blame for Saddam's genocide against the Iraqi Kurds. For the duration of the Iran-Iraq war, Saddam was an important bulwark against the spread of Iranian-style Islamic fundamentalism.

http://www.gendercide.org/case_anfal.html

Saddam also massacred 8000 men and young boys from the Barzani in 1983.

We and they were wrong. And we will reap what we have sown.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer & Lincoln, two 'ignorant on the subject' posters, spreading total BS and ignorance. By the way, what students score higher in the ACT's?
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>ok
please alaborate on being poor...this fascinates me as I am in the 'Ole_47' percent club!

Lets compare homeless stories, stories of no heat and all that...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
Feel her pain...
being a white rich woman married to a millionaire is tough...
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/07...
Hillary married to a man that earns $7.5 million to talk...
http://articles.cnn.com/2006-06-14/politics/b...
HOMER wrote:
She drinks directly from the still in her backyard.
Tee-hee. Couldn't resist.

:)
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to bet my gubermint peanut butter you are a "teacher"....
you lose
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KIDS: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN OUR ROOM, MOM? AND WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON?

MOM: HA HA HA HA HA! TODAY WE'RE GOING TO LEARN ABOUT THE HU-MAN BODY! THIS! THIS, KIDS, IS THE IMAGE OF GOD!!!!

KIDS: HOLY SHIT, MOM, GOD HAS COTTAGE CHEESY THIGHS!
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MAYBE THEY CAN PUT A $250 BOUNTY ON BANKERS?
I knew you'd show....

you can't resist!

To hell with a bounty...

Lets give all the Rich, white, republican, jesus lovers, gun owners, the 'ole Pol Pot'...

(did I leave any off?)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
There's really no need to discuss further the progressive politically correct nonsense in our public schools. This pretty much sums it up.
A first-grade girl in West Marion, North Carolina, wrote a poem honoring her two grandfathers who served in Vietnam for a Veteran's Day assembly.
She had written about both of her grandfathers:“He prayed to God for peace. He prayed to God for strength.”
Another parent found out about this and complained to the school district.
The McDowell County Board of Education had a meeting...yes, you read that right...the Board of Education had a "meeting"...and the word "God" was stripped from this first-graders poem.
If we can't all agree this is nothing but politically correct unconstitutional nonsense which is decaying the public schools and society as a whole, we might as well surrender now. This is how it begins. Complacency is how it will end.
This is not the first time public schools have silenced children who exercise their freedom of speech and their freedom to express religion. It won't be the last.
Do any of us really believe this would have happened if this child had mentioned Allah or Buddha?
If not for that what would you have to be righteously indignant about this morning?
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
you lose
Dang!

School bus driver?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It will be interesting what they think in a year. I think it will only take six months for most. By May it should be apparent that they didn't get what they thought they were getting.
there will be a lot of shock, awe and dumbfounded looks evolving into anger when companies roll out their 2014 healthcare benefit plans at the end of 2013. other than that, i don't think the average person cares about or pays attention to the economy. when they do, it's the soundbites on "fairness" preached by Obama and his MSM lackies. maybe Americans can't think beyond Beyonce, Twitter and their favorite reality show. with Obama, it isn't about the economy, it is about his ideology, leftist agenda and remaking of the US through redistribution and eventual amnesty for millions of unskilled, government dependent illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,323
Amy 8-27 5 min Community Disorga... 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 177,226
Abby 8-27 11 min Community Disorga... 3
Blood on All Our Hands 42 min Truth be told 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,876
Amy 8-26 15 hr j_m_w 21

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••