Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#817990 Dec 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I can only go by my own experiences when dealing with children/people that have been home schooled, social retards. I feel bad for them, it's going to be very tough getting by in the real world later in life.
It might vary by state and perhaps even state district__it's not all bad. Tim Tebow for instance was home schooled yet played high school at Neese High School, a public school in the St Johns County FL. The legal arrangement met all FHSSA requirements.

This would not have been legal in many states.

Home schooling is popular in my area, and can be affiliated with Christian schools for testing and the so called social experience.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#817991 Dec 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
The US added 146,000 jobs in November, official data shows, as the economy seemingly shrugged off storm Sandy.
The unexpectedly strong performance brought the unemployment rate down to
a four-year low of 7.7% of the workforce.
The jobs figure was well above most analysts' expectations and continued a recent surge that begun in July.
Weekly jobs claims registered a sharp but short-lived jump in the number claiming benefits in the states ravaged by the storm last month.
"Our analysis leads us to conclude that Hurricane Sandy did not substantively impact the national employment and unemployment estimates for November," said John Galvin, acting commissioner at the Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS), which produced the jobs report.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner folks! The first libtard to totally ignore the fact that 340,000 more people left the workforce.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#817992 Dec 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I like that idea. Many of our regular high schools are implementing it as well. I also support some type of community service requirement for graduation from high school.
WHO CARES WHAT YOU LIKE? LIE BACK AN' SPREAD YOU LEGS... DEBIL LET YOU HOL' IT HALFWAY UP TO CONTROL THE DEPTH OF PENETRATION.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#817993 Dec 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol can't wrap her mind around the whole Shia, Sunni, tribal, family, Arab, non Arab, Islamic loyalty thingy. She thinks they're all the same.
I'm not sure she can wrap her mind around chewing gum.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#817994 Dec 7, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you can't read. I said black crimes not common crimes & if you were born to a crackhead that sold their food stamps you would sell drugs or steal or do what you have to do for you and your siblings to survive. Don't sit up here self righteous talking about something you know nothing about. The the system been skewed since the beginning. nobody told the Wall Street bankers to run a scam on the American people sacrificing all their hard earned savings either, but you don't see not 1 of them locked up, yet a black kid gets caught with a $20 bag off rock & gets 5 to 10 yrs. I don't got to explain this to you unless your retarded. Anybody with a brain knows what I'm saying is true.
You "don't got" any common sense. Since when is ANY crime 'black crime'? I know plenty about poverty - it's not my fault your mama and your numerous 'uncles' were crackheads. Theft and selling contraband are committed by lazy people of all colors.
Get a real job. Throw newspapers, walk dogs, wash cars, mow lawns, babysit, read to the elderly. There are plenty of ways an enterprising young person can earn money, which don't involve breaking the law. I know, because I did them all when I was a kid. I never stole or sold drugs, even though I came from a poor family.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#817995 Dec 7, 2012
YOU LIKE THIS DEBIL BES', RIGHT, HOMER?

Location hidden

#817996 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We encourage the black genocide program started by Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood.
Yep, race certainly isn't an issue with teabaggers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818000 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. The perfect formula for mushrooming the debt.
Putting Bush/Republicans in charge?

Location hidden

#818001 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria next, because of Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons.
Oh you and your silly right wing myths ...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818002 Dec 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAW, HOMER. YOU TOO SMART TO PLAY THIS GAME. THEY NOT ABOUT REASON.. THEY ABOUT NOISE. THE INTERNET ALL ABOUT NOISE. THERE A SOUND LEVEL IN HERE AN' IT TENDS TOWARD BALANCE. THEY UPSET THE BALANCE TO AFFECT THE NOISE. IT SIMPLE. ALL YOU GOT TO DO TO CONTROL THE NOISE IS TO POST AN EQUIVALENT NOISE. IT NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. DON' BOTHER TRYIN' TO REASON WITH 'EM, JUS' FUCK 'EM.
Thanks Debil, always the voice of reason in an unreasonable world.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818003 Dec 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It might vary by state and perhaps even state district__it's not all bad. Tim Tebow for instance was home schooled yet played high school at Neese High School, a public school in the St Johns County FL. The legal arrangement met all FHSSA requirements.
This would not have been legal in many states.
Home schooling is popular in my area, and can be affiliated with Christian schools for testing and the so called social experience.
Duly noted. Like I said I can only guage from personal experience.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818004 Dec 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU LIKE THIS DEBIL BES', RIGHT, HOMER?
Absolutely, you have replaced the heretofore irreplacable Carmino Serrano.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#818005 Dec 7, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner folks! The first libtard to totally ignore the fact that 340,000 more people left the workforce.
DING!! Ding!! DING!!

We have yet another WHINER.

OMG OMG the unemployment rate is lower & we added more jobs than expected!! Lets hurry & look for something negative to cheer about.

You are one sad excuse for an American.

I have never seen anyone cheer so loudly for bad news more than you.

Pathetic

OMGH OMG the stock market is going to have a major sell off!!!!

OMG ONG ONG unemployment will skyrocket in the Spring.

OMG ONG OMG
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818006 Dec 7, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you and your silly right wing myths ...
He's got a million of em.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818007 Dec 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So instead we have the exact opposite. How about finding some middle ground or do the Waltons need a few more billion?
It's "Walmarts", not "Waltons", or is Homer a racist?

Many producers and taxpayers are now moving towards sitting on the beach and collecting from those still foolish enough to work.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#818008 Dec 7, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, race certainly isn't an issue with teabaggers.
Of the 45 percent of whites who said they strongly or somewhat approve of the tea party movement, the study report showed,“only 35 percent believe Blacks to be hardworking, only 45 percent believe Blacks are intelligent, and only 41 percent think that Blacks are trustworthy.”*****

http://newmexicoindependent.com/59394/naacp-c ...

*****If that study doesn't indicate racism within the tea party, what would it take?

Nobody has suggested that all tea partiers are racist. But the 35-45% who are racist, by their own admission, taint the majority who probably are not.

Location hidden

#818009 Dec 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I can only go by my own experiences when dealing with children/people that have been home schooled, social retards. I feel bad for them, it's going to be very tough getting by in the real world later in life.
My kids were all home/private schooled and they're all doing quite well thankyouverymuch.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#818010 Dec 7, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be a coward. You dance and dodge and do not answer questions posed to you. You try to change the subject. One more time here is the question. Please forget about tax charts, they have nothing to do with the question. Why should any American pay a higher or lower rate than you do?
No BULLMANURE, just answer the question.
Peace
KMA
I've answered you stupid question numerous times.

No one pays a higher rate or lower rate than I do on ordinary taxable income.

I pay the same on my first $17K as everyone

I pay the same on my income from 17K to 70K as everyone

etc etc etc

Wise up, dumbass & learn how the system works.

My God you are one stupid jerk.

Location hidden

#818011 Dec 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's it. The stimulus bill did it all.
Maybe Mr Galt would explain why we were discussing the need for a stimulus action????
Ummmmmm,what could it be???
Let me think.........
Oh the BUSH RECESSION??????
He also must never have noticed the size of the Defense budget ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818012 Dec 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News for the Democrats
The unexpectedly strong performance brought the unemployment rate down to
a four-year low of 7.7% of the workforce.
Only because the regime decreed that 540,000 people were no longer in the workforce, perhaps because they no longer see any value in working or need to work.

The regime continues to lie about the economy even after the election. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min well 50,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min jacques Ottawa 179,477
Amy 10-24 2 hr your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 6 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 6 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]