Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,621 - 755,640 of 1,099,284 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are not 60 Democrat Senators, dumbass.
it was in quotations....DUMASS!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What you really mean is to kick out all the blacks. Typical republican. Each and every child deserves the opportunity to an education. You would have probably "purged" Barack Obama because he's black, thus depriving our country of one of the greatest leaders it has ever had. It's sad that racism is still so rampant in America.
Are you trying to say that Black kids are the only troublemakers in Public Schools?

I agree that each and every child deserves the OPPORTUNITY for an education - but if a child refuses to take advantage of the opportunity, and instead squanders it on acting the fool...white, black, or green, that kid shouldn't be allowed to continue lowering the educational standard for the kids who DO want an education, or to usurp valuable time necessitating repeated disciplinary action.

JMO
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dec 7th...

remember those that served...

Pearl Harbor...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50108719/ns/local...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obamahammed wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrat authored mortgage meltdown did it, how many times do you have to be told?
How about if we go back to the Clinton tax rates AND the Clinton spending levels, OK ?
The democrats have been on a revenge spending spree ever since they regained control of congress in 2007, had to make up for that miserly bastard Bush who wouldn't give enough money away to the "poor"..
Housing started collapsing in 2006. Your excuse of banks not being allowed to discriminate as the cause is ridiculous.

Think about unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars, unfunded expansions to Medicare,unfunded record earmarks, & think about three guys named Graham, Bailey & Leach.

Where is that list of legislation???? Don't have one? Not surprised.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't a walk in the park, I'll tell you that. First off, there's no entertainment budget, grocery lists tend to be rather repetitious from week to week, and renting one's housing, rather than buying it, is pretty much a necessity, since without the means to pay for utilities, ad velorum taxes, and homeowners insurance, in addition to the mortgage payment, there's little point to taking out a mortgage. One also learns to 'do more with less' regarding one's wardrobe, and hopes like heck they never get really sick or have a catastrophic accident. Living from paycheck to paycheck is a real challenge.
One does what one must.
Yes, all kidding aside it's no fun living paycheck to paycheck. Homer grew up poor and at various times we received foodstamps. Although back in the 70's it was actual food stamps, very embarrasing as a kid watching parents pay for food using them. But ya gotta eat.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obamahammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?'fraid I can't accept your delusional opinions.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/ne...

Now what??? This was not reform, this was an attempted power grab.

Even Republicans told Bush to shove it.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Feel her pain...

being a white rich woman married to a millionaire is tough...

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/07...

Hillary married to a man that earns $7.5 million to talk...

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-06-14/politics/b...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx I wrote:
<quoted text>
How many 6 packs have you polished off today, Minority?
She drinks directly from the still in her backyard.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Unions acting like unions...

In Michigan...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, all kidding aside it's no fun living paycheck to paycheck. Homer grew up poor and at various times we received foodstamps. Although back in the 70's it was actual food stamps, very embarrasing as a kid watching parents pay for food using them. But ya gotta eat.
you think sam walton popped out his mommy's vAAAA jj wearing Versace?

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You continue to prove the ignorance and the fact you are a coward. The question was and is why should American's be punished for success? Why because the make more monies should they be taxed at a higher rate than others? Fuckthe tax tables, no deductions. Lets make it fair. Flat tax all pay the same rate.
You are just an envioussonofabitch with your hand out. You talk about others being anti-American, big talk from a coward who has never served his country in any way.
Answer the question, why should any one pay a higher rate on their income than you do? You are special, not likely you are a cowardly piece ofcrap.
Peace
KMA
Its a graduated income tax.

We all pay from the same chart.

I pay more on some of my income as others. I am not being punished at all.

I support my country. I don't whine about it like you & consider supporting your government as punishment.

Anti-American Azzholes like you should be thrown out of this country if you don't want to support it.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Obammie has put granny back to work....

"...and a massive 67.8% went to America's baby boomers: those aged 55 and over (source), and who refuse to leave the workforce and make way for others."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-02/char...

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
A federal flat sales tax of 1 percent-would be far more effective than ANY other tax that could be implemented.
NO EXCLUSIONS.
Typical right whiner, tax the poor! Tax the poor!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A nation of zombies staring a computers so that Jeb Bush can pocket the education funds!! Send them to Jesus camp too!
Yeah, that is a big mistake, sounds as bad as home schooling. I have a co-worker that has 3 kids all homeschooled by the wife, who is not too bright herself, and these kids are complete social retards.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a graduated income tax.
We all pay from the same chart.
I pay more on some of my income as others. I am not being punished at all.
I support my country. I don't whine about it like you & consider supporting your government as punishment.
Anti-American Azzholes like you should be thrown out of this country if you don't want to support it.
you are 'probably' only paying 10ish percent in REAL taxes RealDave...

you have to have a 'law' make you and I pay more?

Its about envy...you are not going to pay more UNTIL you make others do it...

"...Congressional Budget Office data show that the poorest fifth of households paid an average of 4.0 percent of their incomes in federal taxes in 2007, the latest year for which these data are available — not an insignificant amount given how modest these households’ incomes are; the poorest fifth of households had average income of $18,400 in 2007.[6] The next-to-the bottom fifth — those with incomes between $20,500 and $34,300 in 2007 — paid an average of 10.6 percent of their incomes in federal taxes. "

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
it was in quotations....DUMASS!
so.

I get it, you're that guy.

If I post "Ole_47 is an dumbass", I didn't call you an dumbass.

"you are a dumbass"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
you think sam walton popped out his mommy's vAAAA jj wearing Versace?
I don't believe so but I wasn't there. Why do you think he did?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that is a big mistake, sounds as bad as home schooling. I have a co-worker that has 3 kids all homeschooled by the wife, who is not too bright herself, and these kids are complete social retards.
Naturally they are rightwingers. Fox News is gospel to them.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
havin babies is your excuse to not work...
Get out of the kitchen...the soup kitchen and get a job!
Before I even ask you this question, here's a brief summary. Yes my mother & father worked all my life. Both have been working since they were in their teens in factories, not no bullshit sitting on their asses all day jobs that get paid more than the laborers (folks who deserve it). Now I'm willing to bet your last comment is coming from a person who's father worked , but mother was a stay at home mom(if not my apologies). Had a nanny & all! See thats normal for white folks to have a household where the father works & the mother stays home, but for black folks you point the finger when the reality is the system is designed to lock the black fathers up & leave mother home alone in the world to fend for the family. Now you can turn a blind eye to the facts, but it's fact so before you point the finger know the facts or at least acknowledge them. I don't got to break down the% of black to white inmates in prison or the fact that crimes committed by blacks are targeted more by far & carry far worse penalties when white/blue collar crimes happens on a much larger scale & have the tendency to devastate whole communities. You people feel entitled, but just know that every action has a reaction. If the system wants to continue to make locking up black makes a business, then you will continue to have more women with babies on welfare & that goes for every minority. It gets deeper than that. Countless black males dont pay taxes because they're either locked up or on parole with a record so nobody will hire them. Now that forces them to repeat the cycle of committing a crime to survive & provide for their family, getting caught & locked up again, female left alone to provide for the family, can't affords childcare so they stay home & collect welfare, & the story never ends. THINK BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS!
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

What is:

skin in the game!

and

or

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/numbers/displa...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min More Important Th... 49,410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 177,272
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE