Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,601 - 755,620 of 1,079,409 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The teachers are not, for the most part, the problem. The problem is the system.
Teachers are amply paid and higher salaries will not improve anything. Instead, weed out the dead wood and hire some young people with new ideas and energy.
More than anything, run the system for the benefit of the students and not for the benefit of the employees.
you got that right, the problem is the system besides each state educational standards are different.
love

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

http://goo.gl/wZoX0
watch out guys

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news. Bush was President until Jan of 2009.
We lost one out of every three manufacturing jobs under Bush.
We doubled the debt under Bush
Bush started with a balanced budget & his last budget was over a trillion in deficit.
As you brag about the gains right up until the house of cards collapsed, you ignore the false gains hidden in the housing bubble.
You act like the kid who climbs to the top fa tree yelling "look at me Look at me" right before he fell.
Hey, Jerk! Isn't this what's called Bush-Bashing? Shame on you! Let's see now....this is nearly 2013 and you STILL go way out of the way to avoid blaming the Boy Messiah for anything.

You've worn it out, ImaginaryDave. And don't try the "You hate him because he's black" routine. That's older than Bush-Bashing.

Try something new and fresh, pal. Look at some old X-Files reruns. Maybe you can find something there.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who will the mob blame for the rotten economy in 2016?
George Bush.

The Boy Messiah told them so.
pinky

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

http://goo.gl/wZoX0
watch me
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
More losers clamboring for that which they did not have the intellect or the motivation to achieve themselves.
Most rich people stole it by cheating on there taxes like the Walmart family and Mitt Romney and not paying there slave laborers anything and not giving them health insurance and overpricing there products and selling to many guns to murderes and thus increasing crime rates in America but not giving health insurance to crime victims. Rich people sucks.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx I wrote:
<quoted text>Most economists agree that by 2016 the economy will be robust.
Where? In your closet? Under your crib?

Santa Claus loves you. Really!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats sounds great. Lets pay those with no skills even more for the skills that they do not have nor have the motivation to achieve.
If their was less people like Mitt Romney and the Walmarts and more people like Barack and Michelle Obama and no guns America would be a better place for all of mankind in which to live.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats sounds great. Lets pay those with no skills even more for the skills that they do not have nor have the motivation to achieve.
I know about economy an I know that if greedy CEOs shared there wealth with there employes the economy would stabilize and the deficit wouldnt fall off the cliff and it would cure the national debts. If every CEO would just sold just one of there vacation homes and shared it with there employees the physical cliff could be solved and President Obama could get back to the business of governing and getting rid of guns and hate radio.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance shows in the fact that you cannot spell ignorant.
You're ignorence shows that you cannot spell properly or correctly apostrophise.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wouldn't. It wouldn't even be a DENT in the DEBT of EVERYONE in this nation.
And ROMNEY's finances are his,NOT yours-- as should be peoples own PERSONAL business.
And YOUR fruedian slackertic robbinghoodtic type GREED is even more DISGUSTING, than a greedy hedge fund managers!!!
A presidental candidates personal wealth is every Americans business. Mitt Romney lost the election because he's is a crook an Americans throughout the world and coast to coast didn't fall for his shinanegens because we are informed enough to President Obama. He should be placed under investigaton by the FBI and CIA for his felonys and voter fraud.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever held a management position (above that of say a fast food restaurant) you would know that especially at the CEO level and similar their bonuses are part of their contract. Itís negotiated at the time they are hired.
If fast food resterants would pay there workers a fair wage and health insurance instead of CEO bonuses people could get ahead more in life.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The skill of being subjected to the IGNORANCE of greed.
Greed, greed, greed....never pays off.:-)
Yeah just ask Mitt Romney. Now he pumping his own gas and eating at Boston market.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not just CEO's.
Ask any NON-union, non BAILED-out FORD type dept manager that sucked it up and took the LOSSES right in their own pockets--alll the way back down to minimum wage for double and triple time duties--all through the recessive auto economy!
Fords are junk. They don't even build any green cars like the Chevy Volt or Nisaan Leaf. They don't care about the enviroment, just money. All they care about is money like Mitt Romney and the Walmarts. How many people have died in Ford Pinto explosions for the sake of profits? How many people died in Ford Explorers that rolled over for the sake of profits? How many people died in Ford factories before the UAW made them start following safety rules. And they still outsource everything to China.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Over the cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually all of Obumbles closet advisors and staff have never ran as much as a lemonade stand. Is it any wonder the economy still stinks?
President Obama turned Chicago's economy around when he was Senator just like he's doing now as President. He also reduced crime and made health care available to all Chicagoans, not just the privileged few. And he helped implemented the strictest gun control laws in the country. Gun crimes in Chicago dropped dramatically when he was Senator.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense. Predicting outcomes of elections is their field of expertise and contribution. The election is over.
Obama's "handling" of Hurricane Sandy surprised everyone.
Yeah Carol, and Rove and Morris were so spot on weren't they? Rove's meltdown on air was an embarrassment and signaled the end of his credibility.
No one with half a brain was surprised at the President's handling of Sandy you clueless twit. It's what happens when you put people in charge that actually know what they're doing unlike his predecessor who appointed a political hack with no experience in emergency management.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it enough to make all the slobbering and, thus, screwing with the election outcome worth it?
HEY STUPID! Obama was going to take New Jersey anyway.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Over the cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks are in business to make a profit, not give out pity loans to the un credit worthy, sad fact of life. When are you and some of the other liberal swells like Buffet,Clooney, Gates, etc. going to start your bank? The po' folks need loans.
Bank CEOs are overcompensated like all CEOs. That's why the economy was tanking. Fortunately President Obama's policies are turning things around
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing. Drop the concept that every child must attend school. Purge the schools of the troublemakers who have no interest in learning and who just prevent others from learning.
What you really mean is to kick out all the blacks. Typical republican. Each and every child deserves the opportunity to an education. You would have probably "purged" Barack Obama because he's black, thus depriving our country of one of the greatest leaders it has ever had. It's sad that racism is still so rampant in America.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
SEN. RAND PAUL: I have yet another thought on how we can fix this. Why don't we let the Democrats pass whatever they want? If they are the party of higher taxes, all the Republicans vote present and let the Democrats raise taxes as high as they want to raise them, let Democrats in the Senate raise taxes, let the president sign it and then make them own the tax increase. And when the economy stalls, when the economy sputters, when people lose their jobs, they know which party to blame, the party of high taxes. Let's don't be the party of just almost as high taxes.
LARRY KUDLOW, CNBC: Some people have called that the doomsday scenario. Others have said,'Look, it's a strategic retreat on the Republicans' behalf.' Would you vote present for that in the Senate if that came up?
RAND PAUL: Yes, I don't think we have to in the Senate. In the House, they have to because the Democrats don't have the majority. In the Senate, I'm happy not to filibuster it, and I will announce tonight on your show that I will work with Harry Reid to let him pass his big old tax hike with a simple majority if that's what Harry Reid wants, because then they will become the party of high taxes and they can own it.
Rand Paul is a bigger racist nutcase than his loony father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 4 min Sublime1 23
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 4 min Julie 351
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 min honeymylove 1,296
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 24 min Kuuipo 18
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min wojar 174,522
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min honeymylove 4,553
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••