Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,421 - 755,440 of 1,098,825 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how people do it.
It isn't a walk in the park, I'll tell you that. First off, there's no entertainment budget, grocery lists tend to be rather repetitious from week to week, and renting one's housing, rather than buying it, is pretty much a necessity, since without the means to pay for utilities, ad velorum taxes, and homeowners insurance, in addition to the mortgage payment, there's little point to taking out a mortgage. One also learns to 'do more with less' regarding one's wardrobe, and hopes like heck they never get really sick or have a catastrophic accident. Living from paycheck to paycheck is a real challenge.

One does what one must.
proud2bwhite

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike you bra, I was raised in the streets & my name speaks for itself out here so your forefathers didnt ensure me the freedom to do anything. I'm a grown man! I do & say what I please & I hope you do to. As far as thinking for myself, who else have you heard on this forum say what I say. NOBODY! But you on the other hand sound just like every other consecutive poster on here so you should learn to take your own advise. SWEEP AROUND YOUR OWN FRONT DOOR BEFORE YOU TRY TO SWEEP AROUND MINES!
you're story has been on here since day one. Under obama you have 2 choices .1 be a peasant living off the handouts of government ,or 2. Be a slave of government forced to provide the handouts they see fit to supply the peasants.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> you're story has been on here since day one. Under obama you have 2 choices .1 be a peasant living off the handouts of government ,or 2. Be a slave of government forced to provide the handouts they see fit to supply the peasants.
under any president. it's just framed differently when they're white.

you folks in TH. even the TV stations act like wingnuts.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
under any president. it's just framed differently when they're white.
you folks in TH. even the TV stations act like wingnuts.
LOL, yesterday he was in Columbus OH, my guess is a flame warrior using TOR, probably posts on half the political threads on topix.

The good news is that those cats are short posters.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

La Santa Muerte wrote:
Attention Progressives and Liberals!
You're needed here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden ...
No one is defending Councilwoman Watson's plea for Obama to bail out Detroit.
Link is inop...
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Folks, if you vote democratic, if you vote for Obama, if you vote for big government, this is where your money is spent.
Time to wise up.

Homeland Security grants went to zombie apocalypse training | The ...
dailycaller.com/.../homeland-security-grants -......
1 day ago – Most believe zombies are relegated to the movies and video games, but Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has highlighted the ...
Homeland Security grants went to 'zombie apocalypse' training ...
scottystarnes.wordpress.com/.../homeland-secu ......

3 hours ago – Obama still having a hard time cutting waste from all those spending bills he has signed over the past 4 years. I'm sure he will get around to it ...

Homeland Security Spending Money Preparing For Zombie ...
lonelyconservative.com/.../homeland-security -......
5 hours ago – Homeland Security Spending Money Preparing For Zombie Apocalypse ... was its highly-promoted “zombie apocalypse” demonstration. Strategic Operations, a tactical training firm, was hired to put on a “zombie-driven show”...

"Most believe zombies are relegated to the movies and video games, but Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has highlighted the Department of Homeland Security’s participation in a staged “zombie apocalypse.”

According to Coburn’s most recent oversight report “Safety at Any Price: Assessing the Impact of Homeland Security Spending in U.S. Cities,” first responders were approved grant funds for a $1,000 entry fee to a week-long HALO Counter-Terrorism Summit in San Diego where the “marquee” event was a demonstration of a “zombie apocalypse.”

“[Strategic Operations] performed two shows on Halloween, which featured 40 actors dressed as zombies getting gunned down by a military tactical unit. Conference attendees were invited to watch the shows as part of their education in emergency response training.[HALO president Brad] Barker explained that,‘the idea is to challenge authorities as they respond to extreme medical situations where people become crazed and violent, creating widespread fear and disorder,’” the report reads.

Coburn was not pleased by the event or much of the waste detailed in his report."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/05/homeland-se...
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

F ing off in sunny, warm San Diego on the taxpayers money, thanks Obama.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Jindal and the Balanced Budget Amendment
Jindal’s insistence on a balanced budget amendment makes the least sense of his first three proposals. He mentions that states have balanced budget laws, but he neglects to mention that it has been the cuts in state and local spending that have been a major drag on the recovery. He ignores that the reduction in public employment at the state and local level that these cuts required is one of the things that drove the unemployment rate so high. In the same op-ed, he insists that all actions taken by Washington should be viewed in terms of whether they help grow the economy, but then insists on pushing for a balanced budget amendment that would require the federal government to respond to economic contraction in the same way that the states have had to do for the last four years.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
amazing how a few facts in hand can make you sound like the smartest guy in the room.
In the general and norm I think 4 - and ups which really could include just about anyone Are that pretty wise in their wisdom...:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently they are still putting their trust in them (53% to 36%) this month as well.
53% of the parents of Hamelin trusted the Pied Piper, too.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Link is inop...
Detroit City? One of America's more badass ones or?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question wasn't deserving of a dignified answer.
Try again. Ask something a little more pertinent the next time.
new yawk is proficient in asking stupid questions. He has yet to even try asking pertinent, intelligent ones. Inexperienced, I'd say.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Obamahammed wrote:
F ing off in sunny, warm San Diego on the taxpayers money, thanks Obama.
Bams??? He's in San Diego?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, yesterday he was in Columbus OH, my guess is a flame warrior using TOR, probably posts on half the political threads on topix.
The good news is that those cats are short posters.
lol

though a jumping flamer response is much like their ip address.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I say Hilly For Governor unless she already held that title at one time before or she could become the NEW MAYOR of Wildomar ...

Since there has not been A guys with a doctrine a Dr. Achenm-mayor...

I think she could do an amazing job...

After all one can not raise a child alone a city is what children need and a city is not what Wildomar is yet at all...

So what is Bams doing in San Diego?

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

A filibuster how many Fillibusters or bastards are there?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
In the general and norm I think 4 - and ups which really could include just about anyone Are that pretty wise in their wisdom...:)
oh yeah sure.[?]

so you've evidently never met a 4 year old FOXbot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Outright lie__and for no reason other than to make a minute or two of what must be a dreadful life pass by.
Shame on your dumbazz!
You always amaze me with your fact-filled responses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAA......

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Patriot wrote:
Gallup Finds Unemployment Rate Soars Follwing Presidential Election
Thursday, December 6, 2012
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-06/gall...
Just wait until the first few months of 2013.
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Don't dems control the Senate?

Senate passes $631 billion defense bill
The bill would provide some $526 billion for the base defense budget,$17 billion for defense programs in the Energy Department and about $88 billion for the war in Afghanistan. House and Senate negotiators must reconcile their competing versions of the bill in the next few weeks.

I'd call $631 billion excessive, would Obama?
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Bams??? He's in San Diego?
Obama is in charge, isn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE