Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252410 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#817980 Dec 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In some areas students can enroll in community colleges in programs that allow them to complete high school and take college hours at the same time.
I like that idea. Many of our regular high schools are implementing it as well. I also support some type of community service requirement for graduation from high school.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#817981 Dec 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pure stupid.
Amen.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#817982 Dec 7, 2012
THAT BABE IS HOT. I WANT HER... SHE WENT TO SCHOOL JUS' UP THE STREET.... MMMMMMMMMM.... A RICE PUDDIN'...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#817983 Dec 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News for the Democrats
The unexpectedly strong performance brought the unemployment rate down to
a four-year low of 7.7% of the workforce.
Stock market back up too. Time to drag out the Benghazi story again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817984 Dec 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
December 6, 2012 - U.S. Voters Trust Obama, Dems To Avoid Fiscal Cliff, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Tax The Rich, But Don't Touch Medicare, Voters Say
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/...
Great. The perfect formula for mushrooming the debt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817985 Dec 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In some areas students can enroll in community colleges in programs that allow them to complete high school and take college hours at the same time.
Not much use when they can't read.

Besides, why reward troublemakers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817986 Dec 7, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>those who actually pay taxes have already started reducing their economic footprint. all the adjectives used as insults here by the Obamatrons like "pasty, old, white...." are also associated with the Protestant Work Ethic. sadly, that has been voted against this past November.
"Reducing their economic footprint" is a clever way of saying that they are structuring their work and investments to minimize their exposure to increased taxation and the uncertain future of the Obama economy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#817987 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
call your congress critter.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817988 Dec 7, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I said black crimes not common crimes & if you were born to a crackhead that sold their food stamps you would sell drugs or steal or do what you have to do for you and your siblings to survive.
That type of thinking, that crime is acceptable, is exactly the problem.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#817989 Dec 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Simply not true. I have friends, family, co-workers living in all of the effected areas, they will all tell you the fantastic job that has been done. Can you actually ever speak the truth? Just once? Come on give it a shot, I dare ya.
NAW, HOMER. YOU TOO SMART TO PLAY THIS GAME. THEY NOT ABOUT REASON.. THEY ABOUT NOISE. THE INTERNET ALL ABOUT NOISE. THERE A SOUND LEVEL IN HERE AN' IT TENDS TOWARD BALANCE. THEY UPSET THE BALANCE TO AFFECT THE NOISE. IT SIMPLE. ALL YOU GOT TO DO TO CONTROL THE NOISE IS TO POST AN EQUIVALENT NOISE. IT NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. DON' BOTHER TRYIN' TO REASON WITH 'EM, JUS' FUCK 'EM.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#817990 Dec 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I can only go by my own experiences when dealing with children/people that have been home schooled, social retards. I feel bad for them, it's going to be very tough getting by in the real world later in life.
It might vary by state and perhaps even state district__it's not all bad. Tim Tebow for instance was home schooled yet played high school at Neese High School, a public school in the St Johns County FL. The legal arrangement met all FHSSA requirements.

This would not have been legal in many states.

Home schooling is popular in my area, and can be affiliated with Christian schools for testing and the so called social experience.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#817991 Dec 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
The US added 146,000 jobs in November, official data shows, as the economy seemingly shrugged off storm Sandy.
The unexpectedly strong performance brought the unemployment rate down to
a four-year low of 7.7% of the workforce.
The jobs figure was well above most analysts' expectations and continued a recent surge that begun in July.
Weekly jobs claims registered a sharp but short-lived jump in the number claiming benefits in the states ravaged by the storm last month.
"Our analysis leads us to conclude that Hurricane Sandy did not substantively impact the national employment and unemployment estimates for November," said John Galvin, acting commissioner at the Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS), which produced the jobs report.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner folks! The first libtard to totally ignore the fact that 340,000 more people left the workforce.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#817992 Dec 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I like that idea. Many of our regular high schools are implementing it as well. I also support some type of community service requirement for graduation from high school.
WHO CARES WHAT YOU LIKE? LIE BACK AN' SPREAD YOU LEGS... DEBIL LET YOU HOL' IT HALFWAY UP TO CONTROL THE DEPTH OF PENETRATION.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#817993 Dec 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol can't wrap her mind around the whole Shia, Sunni, tribal, family, Arab, non Arab, Islamic loyalty thingy. She thinks they're all the same.
I'm not sure she can wrap her mind around chewing gum.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#817994 Dec 7, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you can't read. I said black crimes not common crimes & if you were born to a crackhead that sold their food stamps you would sell drugs or steal or do what you have to do for you and your siblings to survive. Don't sit up here self righteous talking about something you know nothing about. The the system been skewed since the beginning. nobody told the Wall Street bankers to run a scam on the American people sacrificing all their hard earned savings either, but you don't see not 1 of them locked up, yet a black kid gets caught with a $20 bag off rock & gets 5 to 10 yrs. I don't got to explain this to you unless your retarded. Anybody with a brain knows what I'm saying is true.
You "don't got" any common sense. Since when is ANY crime 'black crime'? I know plenty about poverty - it's not my fault your mama and your numerous 'uncles' were crackheads. Theft and selling contraband are committed by lazy people of all colors.
Get a real job. Throw newspapers, walk dogs, wash cars, mow lawns, babysit, read to the elderly. There are plenty of ways an enterprising young person can earn money, which don't involve breaking the law. I know, because I did them all when I was a kid. I never stole or sold drugs, even though I came from a poor family.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#817995 Dec 7, 2012
YOU LIKE THIS DEBIL BES', RIGHT, HOMER?

Location hidden

#817996 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We encourage the black genocide program started by Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood.
Yep, race certainly isn't an issue with teabaggers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818000 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting Bush/Republicans in charge?

Location hidden

#818001 Dec 7, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria next, because of Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons.
Oh you and your silly right wing myths ...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#818002 Dec 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAW, HOMER. YOU TOO SMART TO PLAY THIS GAME. THEY NOT ABOUT REASON.. THEY ABOUT NOISE. THE INTERNET ALL ABOUT NOISE. THERE A SOUND LEVEL IN HERE AN' IT TENDS TOWARD BALANCE. THEY UPSET THE BALANCE TO AFFECT THE NOISE. IT SIMPLE. ALL YOU GOT TO DO TO CONTROL THE NOISE IS TO POST AN EQUIVALENT NOISE. IT NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. DON' BOTHER TRYIN' TO REASON WITH 'EM, JUS' FUCK 'EM.
Thanks Debil, always the voice of reason in an unreasonable world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 192,509
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 99,923
aggy-6-30-15 6 hr Kuuipo 21
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,003
Amy 7-6-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 7-6-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Ariel Sharon 70,151
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages