Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#817476 Dec 6, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. The services you mentioned are paid for by the individuals insurance.
Abortions, however under planned parenthood ( A federally funded program) are performed and paid for by the taxpayers.
Liar.

The government funding to Planed Parenthood goes to their preventative services.

Loysville, PA

#817477 Dec 6, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You see, it is quite simple. Everything belongs to the government. What ever they decide you should keep is fair. Libtards are SO stupid!!!
Of course, only in Flacktard land does any believe everything belongs to the government.

It is just an excuse for cheapass Flacktards to avoid supporting their country.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#817479 Dec 6, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You see, it is quite simple. Everything belongs to the government. What ever they decide you should keep is fair. Libtards are SO stupid!!!
“I cannot in good conscience support a tax cut in which so many of the benefits go to the most fortunate among us,” McCain said in 2001.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ruth-m ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#817480 Dec 6, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. The services you mentioned are paid for by the individuals insurance.
Abortions, however under planned parenthood ( A federally funded program) are performed and paid for by the taxpayers.
If a woman has health insurance, abortion or any other procedure should be covered. But it's not. Why is that?
You're misinformed about Planned Parenthood.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817481 Dec 6, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been on here 24/7 and it's all gibberish; what's that a symptom of?
Projecting about yourself again?

Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).

Individuals who exhibit these characteristics may also fit the criteria for histrionic personality disorder (DSM-IV, 1994): demanding to be the center of attention, shallow expression of emotions which shift rapidly, and speaks in a manner that is overly impressionistic and lacking in detail.

* This is not to be confused with situations where a stalker claims to be a victim of stalking. Oddly, sometimes a stalker will feel victimized by the person he or she is stalking. This is referred to as projective identification.

Stay AWAY from my posts and I will stay away from yours.

Because I do NOT like the persona of your nothing but nasty posts, I find them to be shallow, evile, disgusting and ignorant, and MY personal philosophy on such then merits justifiable cause to IGNORE the likes of such.

So consider yourself warned.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817482 Dec 6, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
The government funding to Planed Parenthood goes to their preventative services.
Yeah Duh A Vey--another A fer you!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#817483 Dec 6, 2012
In Jennifers Room;

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/30/in-jenn...

Pregnant from rape.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817484 Dec 6, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
O C D
How'd you sleep Lincoln? Mine night was restfully blissful...like that of angels.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817485 Dec 6, 2012
flack wrote:
and unfortunetly, clueless sometimes.
Poor things.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#817486 Dec 6, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
That's what obama wants.he gets a tax increase from every one and will blame it on the republicans. Funny how obama demands that everyone comes to a bargin but is unwilling to bargin himself.
Wow, Sam, you're now claiming West Jefferson for your "bargin"? I'm think Port Jefferson would be more appropriate for this sock: Population 250; average IQ 65.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817487 Dec 6, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
O C D
* A notable problem with the False Victimization Syndrome (FVS) is that it wastes valuable resources. More importantly, FVS is rare and the few cases that do occur should not undermine the reporting and investigation of legitimate stalking cases.

* A conceptual model that categorizes false allegations was developed by Mohandie, Hatcher, and Raymond (1998). Three types of false victimization syndromes are delineated.

1. a. Hysterical paralysis: An example of this would be converting a psychological distress into physiological problems.

Examples:

b. Munchausen: An individual intentionally creates or feigns physical or psychological symptoms in order to assume the sick role.

c. Munchausen by proxy: The intentionally produced or feigned physical or psychological symptoms in another person, such as a child, under one's care and indirectly assuming the sick role.

2. Known perpetrator:

a. Single event

b. Multiple event (stalking):

3. Unknown perpetrator:

a. Single event:

b. Multiple event (stalking)

Loysville, PA

#817488 Dec 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not be aware that the top 2% pay the majority of taxes for the entire country already.
It's not about taxing the wealthy even more, it's about not cutting the massive waste and spending at the same time.
Heard someone say on TV Obama should start saying "successful" instead of "rich".
Kind of changes the context.
Carol doesn't get it.

The top 2% pay that much because their share of the income is that much and Carol doesn't see the problem with the rich getting richer & the middle class shrinking & the poor getting poorer.

Carol wants to tax the poor more & give tax breaks to the rich.

We have been experiencing redistribution of wealth for decades. And idiot right whiners don't get it as they want policies that push that redistribution in this direction.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#817489 Dec 6, 2012
Fastasyland expansion opens in 2 hours at WDW. Seven years in the planning and building it's said to be extraordinary even by Disney's standard.

The restaurant is already taking dinner reservations for March.

The economy is not affecting Orlando's theme parks.

Ariel has a new grotto and even skimpier outfits. Oh My!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817490 Dec 6, 2012
The Taliban are regaining land and power lost after they were toppled by U.S.-backed forces in 2001. Meanwhile, Karzai has gone from being a favorite of Washington under the presidency of George W. Bush, to a thorn in the White House's side with his criticism of American night raids and mounting civilian casualties at the hands of NATO troops. Many in Washington have also grown weary of Karzai, viewing him as ineffective and presiding over a deeply corrupt government.

In 2010, the country received $6.4 billion in official development assistance, representing more than 40 percent of its gross domestic product, according to humanitarian news site AlertNet. Two-thirds of the funds aren't channeled through the government because of concerns about corruption and the government's ability to use the money properly, AlertNet added....

Abawi, A. US, NATO behind 'insecurity' in Afghanistan, KATZAI says. NBCNews. 12/6/2012.

Duhhhhhhhhhh....

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry)Party

CAP, CURB, BUDGET and Cut the Foreign Aid to cutthroats and get back to governing AMERICA again!

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817491 Dec 6, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Fastasyland expansion opens in 2 hours at WDW. Seven years in the planning and building it's said to be extraordinary even by Disney's standard.
The restaurant is already taking dinner reservations for March.
The economy is not affecting Orlando's theme parks.
Ariel has a new grotto and even skimpier outfits. Oh My!
and Nativity scenes are being "allowed" back in public in California!!!

GOD bless America!

Loysville, PA

#817492 Dec 6, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say:
"... very poor people making around $100K..."
You are saying people that make six figures are poor?
Try to keep up.

The person to whom I responded with my post indicated that the change in dividend taxation would cause great hardship to those who depended on dividends to live.

I pointed out that those who make under 100k gross likely would pay less taxes on their dividends.

Loysville, PA

#817493 Dec 6, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and Nativity scenes are being "allowed" back in public in California!!!
GOD bless America!
Thank God. We would have all gone to Hell in a hand basket if we couldn't have a plastic Jesus on public display to look at as we ran each other over on the way to the Midnight Madness sale at Target.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#817494 Dec 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>
“I cannot in good conscience support a tax cut in which so many of the benefits go to the most fortunate among us,” McCain said in 2001.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ruth-m ...
McCain is a progressive loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#817495 Dec 6, 2012
Grassroots? Dick Armey’s $8 Million Payout

Being a patriot has never been so profitable.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/grassr...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#817496 Dec 6, 2012
Poll: Americans Trust Obama, Dems On Fiscal Cliff By Big Margins

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 38 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 40 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 1 hr Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]