Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,759)

Showing posts 755,161 - 755,180 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analysis of Greece and social democracy was right on the mark.
However, your figure about the cost Medicare Part D was off the charts. The CBO estimated the cost at $724 billion. A far cry from $7 trillion.
Obamacare will cost $1.7 trillion. A far cry from $724 billion.
Obama increased the deficit by $6 trillion under his watch which exceeded Bush's entire 8 years.
The numbers always stack up against Obama far more than Bush. As much as some would like to believe otherwise.
you may want to read Conservative Bruce Bartlett's Book "Imposter".

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...

Obamacare is what is now paying for the Medicare Part D, Remember Medicare Part D was never paid, just added to the Federal Deficit and that is why now CBO is now coming out for the Medicare Part D because of Obamacare.

The PPACA(Obamacare) closes the Medicare Part D coverage gap. Over the 20132022 period, CBO now estimates that these changes will:

Increase federal spending for Medicare Part D by $86 billion (relative to what would have been spent without healthcare reform)
Reduce federal spending for medical services under Medicare by $35 billion (due to the beneficial increase in prescription utilization

http://www.drugchannels.net/2012/12/does-cbo-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a liberals because you do not get it!!!
See? Let me explain:
Bush was viciously attacked by ignorant liberals like you for high had prices. But in reality Bush had nothing to do with it, we conservatives understand the economy, liberals do not, but that did matter because Bush was nevertheless attacked for something he had no control over, but we conservatives knew better.
Liberals stand at gas stations interviewing motorist's hardship of high gas prices!!!
But we conservatives knows better!
Now, that gas is high, you see no liberal scum like you interviewing motorists on the hard ship of high gas prices and we conservatives, who knew all along the president do not control gas prices, were unmoved.
However, Obamas moratorium on the gulf and the killing of the oil pipeline DO brings the gas prices higher!!!
So what was the Gulf oil production in 2008? What is it now?

And how does a pipeline that will transport oil that the US will never see effect prices now?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And God, morality, decency and discipline had been removed from our schools by the irresponsible liberals.
When my grand father was a teenage that was no a problem!
Liberals are winning so our society is therefore failing !!!
They haven't won yet.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you got that right. Obamacare DOES do so much more - by increasing the deficit and costing more than we can even imagine and a rationing of health care.
You'll see grasshopper.
IT IS PAID FOR.

It does not add to the deficit.

Helping people purchase insurance is not rationing health care.

Is there anything you know about Obamacare that is actually true?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, who is buying these cars. According to sonic's sources only corporations are making any money.
1.14 retail deliveries if that helps.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Weren't the Bush tax cuts for the rich supposed to be temporary? Wasn't one of the selling points was that they would expire? Or did Bush lie to us about that too?
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. The only network that actually is bipartisan with as many liberals as conservatives IS Fox News.
I just asked a simple question. Are you now ready to admit mistakes and a lack of foresight was on the part of both Republicans AND Democrats - considering the article you posted yourself?
and Fox was first to predict the election for Romney.
Appears that Romney believed Fox, he may not now.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shazaam!
Obamacare is magic, covering tens of millions of people with free medical care and saving money at the same time.
Wow!
and your proposal is?
Your predicted Harry Reid would lost in 2010
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. The only network that actually is bipartisan with as many liberals as conservatives IS Fox News.
I just asked a simple question. Are you now ready to admit mistakes and a lack of foresight was on the part of both Republicans AND Democrats - considering the article you posted yourself?
I've admitted it before. So have you.

FOX.....

Fox News Abruptly Ends Interview After Guest Calls Out The Network For Hyping Benghazi Scandal
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/26/...

Bipartisan....

Conservative economist,We need to raise taxes. Fox Host,Youre a Communist.
http://freakoutnation.com/2012/11/17/conserva...

Fair and balanced 'if you don't agree with us then shut-up!'.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean 2010 shellacking old?
You must have missed election night on FOX. It was a real hoot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>1.14 retail deliveries if that helps.
Should read 1.14 million retail deliveries. It was a good month__it's been a good year__the bailout panned out.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Whatver happened to Fred?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News is a rightwing hack channel, a mouthpiece for the new rightwing Republicans. Homer doubts there is a true conservative on their station. Sonicfilter is probably more conservative in the true sense of the word.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They haven't won yet.
Sorry but I respectfully disagree!

We had reach the point of no return!!!

Liberals had finally won!!!

A construction crew in Sinclair college in Ohio must stop all construction work because they put a "men working sign" that is considered by liberals as "sexist".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22426...

A construction crew working on the campus of Ohio’s Sinclair Community College was forced to halt work until it removed a “Men Working” sign that was deemed “sexist” by a college administrator. A spokesman for the college told National Review Online that the incident, which occurred on November 21, stemmed from the school’s “deep commitment to diversity,” and that it takes that commitment “very seriously.” Read the original article at National Review.

WE LOST, LIBERALS WON, AMERICA LOST

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They haven't won yet.
We used to laugh about this stuff, sexist "men working" sign, but liberals are now here!!! It is a bad joke made real by the liberals!!!

Pilot female removed from airplane because male passenger does not want to be flown by female pilot.

"I am not flying with a female pilot at the control"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21488...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Weren't the Bush tax cuts for the rich supposed to be temporary? Wasn't one of the selling points was that they would expire? Or did Bush lie to us about that too?
If the cuts are only for the rich, why did Obama extended them?

Please answer!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I can almost hear the conversation when Bush and his cronies came up with the scheme to cut taxes for the rich.

"I know, I know, will say the cuts will boost the economy and increase jobs!" chuckled Cheney

"Hey what about this: We could also put an expiration date so as to give the appearance that they will end someday?" quipped Karl Rove

"That's great Karl, Hey, check this out, we'll set the expiration date until after I am out of office, assuming I can steal the election in 2004 of course!" said Bush
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

FOX....

"The average socially conservative pundit is far less charitable in evaluating people unlike themselves. The result is analysis less incisive and persuasive than it might otherwise be."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>and Fox was first to predict the election for Romney.
Appears that Romney believed Fox, he may not now.
Fox was assuming George Soros would not steal the elections with his hackers at the Philadelphia office while the Republicans were illegally removed from the voting center in the Philadelphia network connected voting machines.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/judge-issuing-or...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>I've admitted it before. So have you.

FOX.....

Fox News Abruptly Ends Interview After Guest Calls Out The Network For Hyping Benghazi Scandal
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/26/...

Bipartisan....

Conservative economist,“We need to raise taxes.” Fox Host,“You’re a Communist.”
http://freakoutnation.com/2012/11/17/conserva...

Fair and balanced 'if you don't agree with us then shut-up!'.
Where is the liberal media coverage of Benghazi? None!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 755,161 - 755,180 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]