Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,161 - 755,180 of 1,084,975 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
THE DEBIL

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet I pay 100% more taxes than you.
I WOULD BET YOU CERTAINLY SUFFER 100% MO' THAN I DO... CLOWN.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet I pay 100% more taxes than you.
LMAO__the Carol school of math?

How is your history?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
And then there's Kathleen Sebelius, Obama's apointee as Health Secretary....
Sebelius won the governorship of Kansas with large donations from Tiller.
She appointed abortion practitioner Howard Ellis – who gave up his medical license in Missouri to avoid disciplinary action – to the Kansas Board of Healing Arts, the agency that is responsible for monitoring medical staff and centers to make sure they comply with the law. Ellis was later charged by the Board with attempting to persuade a physician to falsify records.
Sebelius also appointed a supporter of Tiller’s political action committee and pro-abortion activist to the Human Rights Commission which pro-life advocates considered an irony.
Sebelius’ hand-picked attorney general, Paul Morrison, who ran for office as a defender of the abortion industry. After only a few months in office, he was forced to resign amidst reports of having sex in public buildings with a subordinate and abusing his authority to obstruct the investigation of abortion practitioners.
http://www.lifenews.com/2009/02/26/nat-4860/
Yeah, we can rest assured this nation will be blessed...
Wow. So a guy who works to protect the abortion industry has recreational sex in public buildings with his subordinates. H-m-m-m....Abortion as Birth Control is necessary for these sorts of life styles.

And I have to pay for it.

The Jerk-In-Chief needs a good slap upside the head.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO__the Carol school of math?
How is your history?
what's wrong with my math? Any amount is 100% more than nothing.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd lose that bet, sammi.
who's sammi? And I doubt it.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD BET YOU CERTAINLY SUFFER 100% MO' THAN I DO... CLOWN.
after reading some of your post its hard to believe any suffer more than you.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DAT DERE RIBBER BE DEE POTOMAC, RASTUS, IT DE BIGGUS RIBBER IN DE CUNTRREE, LOR-DEEE.
Who you calling Rastus George....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what's wrong with my math? Any amount is 100% more than nothing.
Are you the same fkstick that was posting this morning as "child of god?" My oh my!

Losers around every corner on this thread these days huh???

So you assume that the other poster pays zero taxes of any kind then Hah, are real common mistake made by you purple ankled right wing tea party stooges.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OUT, OUT, DAMN SPOT. A MOMENT AGO YOU SAID DEBIL COULDN'T STRING TWO SENTENCE TOGETHER. SO, UM, HOW YOU THINK HE DOIN' NOW? OR DIN'T YOU NOTICE... CLOWN?
Oh,we see the two sentences, the structure and spelling leave something to be desired. Since you think it's smart to (act) stupid, we'll get out of the way, and let you get on with your schtick...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you make ends meet on less than 50k?
With B-U-D-G-E-T-S, and some actual intelligence...albeit a rare thing these days.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>after reading some of your post its hard to believe any suffer more than you.
UH-HUH. WELL, THAT BRINGS US BACK TO YOU CROSS...
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,we see the two sentences, the structure and spelling leave something to be desired. Since you think it's smart to (act) stupid, we'll get out of the way, and let you get on with your schtick...
UH-HUH. YES, DEBIL THINK THAT A GOOD IDEA: YOU GET OUT THE WAY. CLOWN.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Screw that, that's indentured servitude or slavery.
Well Homer, you should be very proud to know moi then...cause I am just THAT dayum good.(much to the vile distaste of low life ghetto gutter rat mouth covetuurs... no doubt, and that sloppy derbil potty words slinger...cause he knowz I'd poke his eyeballs out, AFTER I made them roll back in his head).
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. WELL, THAT BRINGS US BACK TO YOU CROSS...
Stop picking on the cross wearers, it's a God given right...or I'll poke yer eyeballs out again.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same fkstick that was posting this morning as "child of god?" My oh my!
Losers around every corner on this thread these days huh???
So you assume that the other poster pays zero taxes of any kind then Hah, are real common mistake made by you purple ankled right wing tea party stooges.
no I have allways posted under the same name.though I do know the poster, child of god and she may have been useing my pc.
As for other posters paying taxes , I'm sure there are many but as for as dumb ass dem who is on topix 24/7 and has the itelect of a goldfish, I doubt that he has any capability to do anything other than leach off the system.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You sure that's not every 1/2 hour? That has to be $7.50 every half hour.
That'd work too lol
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> another mindless fool who blindly stands in line waiting for his glass of toxic kool aid. Follow your master directly to hell.
Mindless huh! I ain't the one putting faith in a bunch of old white men in tights. Another mindless fool that can't seperate church & state. You the one that sat in line wasting you time voting for romney. You believed fox news & every other republican pendant that said romney was ahead in the race. I could keep going butt I dont want to give you brain freeze or data over load. I'll give you times to reboot!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's really your position on the issue then you've been misled by the right-wing propaganda mill.
Sorry 'bout that but I warn y'all all the time to use a skeptical ear when you hear noise from the right.
None of my business-just one of a growing MANY in this nation, that are sick of paying for others stupidity..and that actually and almost anmely INcludes females...specifically and mostly ones over 18.

Time to GROW the fuhell UP and take some personal responsibility for SELF then, duhmlazyarsedgreedypalmedbabyp ackerslackertics.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Mindless huh! I ain't the one putting faith in a bunch of old white men in tights. Another mindless fool that can't seperate church & state. You the one that sat in line wasting you time voting for romney. You believed fox news & every other republican pendant that said romney was ahead in the race. I could keep going butt I dont want to give you brain freeze or data over load. I'll give you times to reboot!
I voted to get the treasonous anti America bastard you blindly follow out of the white house. Unlike you and the other mindless libs ,I think for myself and do not need a master to tell me what to think or give me stupid lines to repeat such a "old white men"or yes we can
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Mindless huh! I ain't the one putting faith in a bunch of old white men in tights. Another mindless fool that can't seperate church & state. You the one that sat in line wasting you time voting for romney. You believed fox news & every other republican pendant that said romney was ahead in the race. I could keep going butt I dont want to give you brain freeze or data over load. I'll give you times to reboot!
Still stuck in last month? Not even doing that very well--or you missed the MANY times Romney WAS ahead in MANY places.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 12 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 17 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••