Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,756)

Showing posts 755,101 - 755,120 of1,072,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have to work at least 24 hours a day in order to afford a normal existence.$7.50 per hour? Man that would suck.
Why do you listen to that lush?

"N ow let's consider the extreme case where you get $12,000 a year, but you get no paid vacation. In the previous case, we assumed 2 weeks of vacation, but if you worked the entire year without any breaks, that would be 52 weeks. Assuming 40 hours a week, that equals 2,080 hours in a year. Your annual salary of $12,000 would end up being about $5.77 per hour."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They already get some of my money. We gotta pay for those wars. We've dug such a deep hole that merely cutting spending will not get us out. I say rescind the tax cuts for the the weathly, call it their patriotic duty, cut military spending, close some overseas bases, cancel the war on drugs and go with some states have already done and legalize and tax marijuana, declare victory on the war on terror and break up the Dept. of Homeland security, wash and wax my car and cancel Christmas.
Ok, so we let them expire. We still spend 1.2 trillion more than we take on. From 1.3 to 1.2 trillion. Wow, that's one hell of a start
It doesn't fix a damn thing though. You're brain washed, homer.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They already get some of my money. We gotta pay for those wars. We've dug such a deep hole that merely cutting spending will not get us out. I say rescind the tax cuts for the the weathly, call it their patriotic duty, cut military spending, close some overseas bases, cancel the war on drugs and go with some states have already done and legalize and tax marijuana, declare victory on the war on terror and break up the Dept. of Homeland security, wash and wax my car and cancel Christmas.
Military spending should have cut itself considerably due our leaving Iraq, and then further as we finally make the escape from Afghanistan.

If we can stay out of large scale military conflicts for one or two Presidential terms perhaps we can settle on what size our military really needs to be.

Additionally, beyond military (Pentagon) spending, conflict creates additional spending in other government agencies, the State Department, NSA. CIA, VA of course and too many others to mention.

Hah, I love that Da Bammy has laid Syria off on Russia, Turkey and Lebanon and that those nations haven't a fkn clue about what to do.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Haha. What an idiot.

" House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said President Barack Obama’s budget for 2013, which got zero votes in Congress, Democrat or Republican, was “an excellent proposal” for talks dealing with the so-called fiscal cliff."
Nanomaly

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh, don't worry, honey, I'll fill you in. Basically, in the last 30 pages or so we've established that the republicans/makers lost this most recent election and can look forward to four more years of swallowing come and living in seclusion in the desert in France.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so we let them expire. We still spend 1.2 trillion more than we take on. From 1.3 to 1.2 trillion. Wow, that's one hell of a start
It doesn't fix a damn thing though. You're brain washed, homer.
So we're 100 billion ahead, like I said it's a start. Cut spending, do it, we spend 600 plus billion a year on defense, more than the next 10 countries combined, Shirley we can find some cuts there? And then we can go after Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, wouldn't it be ironic if this administration cut their funding?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dave claims that nobody other than the filthy rich own individual stocks.
If you weren't such a lying as shole, you would admit I said the vast majority of stock owned by the middle class is in 401k type programs.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, FO'$198 DEBIL CAN BUY AN' POINT A LASER AT YOU PICTURE WINDOW AN' SEE AN' HEAR YOU AS YOU SQUEEZE OUT FARTS WHILE EATIN' CHEETOES AN' WATCHIN' OPRAH RERUNS. YOU GOT NO SECRETS. GROW UP, YOU THE ONES CREATE ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP YOU SAFE. BE SAFE.
That why you live in that rent subsidized third floor walk-up? You can't put two sentences together without being crude. So much for so-called education in the minority community..... Get over yourself, at least on these threads use a little discretion.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, the cretin Sam slithers back with the Manchester Methmouth Blondie...yep, Romney owes a debt of gratitude to all the "moranic" teabaggers that help get him defeated in a landslide.
obama owes his election to brain dead skancs like you that have no ability to think and only survive as a parasite off the labor of others.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
Haha. What an idiot.
" House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said President Barack Obama’s budget for 2013, which got zero votes in Congress, Democrat or Republican, was “an excellent proposal” for talks dealing with the so-called fiscal cliff."
Eman Pelosi is about as bright as Chucky Schumer!! Chucky when ask about the Three Branches of Government his answer was Senate, House, President for a Liberal not bad!!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you listen to that lush?
"N ow let's consider the extreme case where you get $12,000 a year, but you get no paid vacation. In the previous case, we assumed 2 weeks of vacation, but if you worked the entire year without any breaks, that would be 52 weeks. Assuming 40 hours a week, that equals 2,080 hours in a year. Your annual salary of $12,000 would end up being about $5.77 per hour."
So using that total (2080)@$7.50 would be 15.6K a year, whoopdefriggindo.
THE DEBIL

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!! The clowns are running the circus.
SO, UM, WHO YOU WANT RUNNIN' THE CIRCUS, THE ELEPHANTS?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So we're 100 billion ahead, like I said it's a start. Cut spending, do it, we spend 600 plus billion a year on defense, more than the next 10 countries combined, Shirley we can find some cuts there? And then we can go after Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, wouldn't it be ironic if this administration cut their funding?
No homer, we're 1.2 trillion behind. The iraq war ended and we are still 1.2 trillion behind., increased taxes won't fix our spending problem. You wingnuts are so brainwashed by class warfare you can't see the 1.2 trillion tree forest.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
Haha. What an idiot.
Do these people, La La Pelosi for one, ever ax about what they handed?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So using that total (2080)@$7.50 would be 15.6K a year, whoopdefriggindo.
You doubled down on her stupidity and called it per 1/2 hour. Maybe we could just call the difference "a start"
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No homer, we're 1.2 trillion behind. The iraq war ended and we are still 1.2 trillion behind., increased taxes won't fix our spending problem. You wingnuts are so brainwashed by class warfare you can't see the 1.2 trillion tree forest.
Calm down, I'm not in any class warfare. Ok chief, I'll bite, where do we cut 1.2 trillion in spending.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, WHO YOU WANT RUNNIN' THE CIRCUS, THE ELEPHANTS?
The elephants ran the circus into bankruptcy and ruin, Homer says why not let the clowns run it for awhile?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman Pelosi is about as bright as Chucky Schumer!! Chucky when ask about the Three Branches of Government his answer was Senate, House, President for a Liberal not bad!!
Those folks don't scare me as much as the people who vote for them.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was 1.2 is better(ahead) of 1.3, capisch?
THE DEBIL

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That why you live in that rent subsidized third floor walk-up? You can't put two sentences together without being crude. So much for so-called education in the minority community..... Get over yourself, at least on these threads use a little discretion.
Sir, ye lie. Art any more than a steward? Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes and ale?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 755,101 - 755,120 of1,072,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,633
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min No Warming 45,492
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 57 min newpoly 1,830
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 3 hr edogxxx 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE