Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,081 - 755,100 of 1,095,989 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
Haha. What an idiot.
" House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said President Barack Obama’s budget for 2013, which got zero votes in Congress, Democrat or Republican, was “an excellent proposal” for talks dealing with the so-called fiscal cliff."
Do these people, La La Pelosi for one, ever ax about what they handed?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So using that total (2080)@$7.50 would be 15.6K a year, whoopdefriggindo.
You doubled down on her stupidity and called it per 1/2 hour. Maybe we could just call the difference "a start"
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No homer, we're 1.2 trillion behind. The iraq war ended and we are still 1.2 trillion behind., increased taxes won't fix our spending problem. You wingnuts are so brainwashed by class warfare you can't see the 1.2 trillion tree forest.
Calm down, I'm not in any class warfare. Ok chief, I'll bite, where do we cut 1.2 trillion in spending.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, WHO YOU WANT RUNNIN' THE CIRCUS, THE ELEPHANTS?
The elephants ran the circus into bankruptcy and ruin, Homer says why not let the clowns run it for awhile?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman Pelosi is about as bright as Chucky Schumer!! Chucky when ask about the Three Branches of Government his answer was Senate, House, President for a Liberal not bad!!
Those folks don't scare me as much as the people who vote for them.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No homer, we're 1.2 trillion behind. The iraq war ended and we are still 1.2 trillion behind., increased taxes won't fix our spending problem. You wingnuts are so brainwashed by class warfare you can't see the 1.2 trillion tree forest.
What I meant was 1.2 is better(ahead) of 1.3, capisch?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That why you live in that rent subsidized third floor walk-up? You can't put two sentences together without being crude. So much for so-called education in the minority community..... Get over yourself, at least on these threads use a little discretion.
Sir, ye lie. Art any more than a steward? Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes and ale?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Yes, by Saint Anne; and ginger shall be hot i’ the mouth too.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

(WHATEVER DOES HE MEAN BY THAT, THE VILLAIN?) COULD IT BE THAT A LITTLE CIVILITY OFT CONCEALS A CLEVER CONSCIENCE?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You doubled down on her stupidity and called it per 1/2 hour. Maybe we could just call the difference "a start"
I can begrudgingly gree to this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, I'm not in any class warfare. Ok chief, I'll bite, where do we cut 1.2 trillion in spending.
That's what politicians should be focusing on and not being stuck on 100 billion. Homer coming around.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney should have publicly demanded that Akin withdraw.
Might have helped.
47% tape and social Darwinism may have been his major reason of losing
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is a denier, like Soros.
Thinks it's necessary to gain acceptance in the black community.
Republicans don't need Blacks, Latinos, Women, Poor

Romney-Ryan 2016
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>.... and of course GOP running pro rape candidates in two Senate elections.
GOP does not like poor people, Latins, Women or Blacks.
Just your white male country club.
Romney-Ryan in 2016. Lets do it again
Just because two men believe so strongly in the sanctity of life that they misspoke in the case of rape doesn't merit the tizzy you libs have worked yourselves into.

How many democrats ran for office who believe in partial birth abortion and killing a baby as it's coming out of the birth canal?

Besides this president?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't such a lying as shole, you would admit I said the vast majority of stock owned by the middle class is in 401k type programs.
You're still wrong with respect to individual stocks.

Most 401(k) assets are in mutual funds. Most individual stock holdings by the middle class are outside retirement plans.

Anybody who has the "vast majority" of their savings in retirement plans lacks the proper balance in their investment program.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what politicians should be focusing on and not being stuck on 100 billion. Homer coming around.
So you are looking for one thing to cut to get this, right?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer's been around, I've been saying this forever. I think rescinding the tax cuts and cutting spending should go hand in hand.
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/04/el ...

I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL: MY LACK OF "DISCRETION", COD, IS MORE THAN MATCHED BY YOUR LACK OF WIT. WHATEVER WOULD YOU DO IF THE SHOE FOUND THE FOOT WANTING?

FOOL: PRITHY, MASTER DEBIL, WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN BUT OFFENSE? ONE MORE WORD AND I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH, I SWEAR!

DEBIL: OH... I SEE. WHEN YOU SAY YOU SHALL 'RUN ME THROUGH' YOU CREATE A METAPHOR FOR MAKING ME ENDURE FURTHER BOREDOM.

FOOL:(DRAWS SWORD AND IN ANGER SLASHES WILDLY AT THE DARK ONE) DEFEND YOURSELF, DEMON!

DEBIL:(TAKING THE FOOL'S SWORD BY THE POINT, WHICH IS DULL INDEED) FROM WHAT, FOOL? FROM WHOM? FROM YOUR VIRTUE, YOU MEAN? DID I NOT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOU ARE AS STRAW IS TO MY SHIT? YES, YOU SERVE A PURPOSE, BUT WHAT A PURPOSE YOU SERVE.

FOOL:(THE FOOL LUNGES AND THE DEBIL BENDS A KNEE AND RAMS HIS LEFT ARM FAR, FAR UP INSIDE THE FOOL'S ARSE)

DEBIL: I FEEL YOU'RE HAVING A CHANGE OF HEART, FOOL. I SEE A LITTLE CRUDITY NO LONGER OFFENDS...

FOOL:(DIES) FECIT

DEBIL: SO IT IS WITH TYRANTS. THEY ARE FINE WHEN ARMED... YET UNWELL WHEN ARTFULLY HANDLED.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, I'm not in any class warfare. Ok chief, I'll bite, where do we cut 1.2 trillion in spending.
Adopt the budget for 2006 and limit spending for each function to that level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••