Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,061 - 755,080 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
proud2bwhite

Coshocton, OH

#817236 Dec 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, the cretin Sam slithers back with the Manchester Methmouth Blondie...yep, Romney owes a debt of gratitude to all the "moranic" teabaggers that help get him defeated in a landslide.
obama owes his election to brain dead skancs like you that have no ability to think and only survive as a parasite off the labor of others.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#817237 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
Haha. What an idiot.
" House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said President Barack Obama’s budget for 2013, which got zero votes in Congress, Democrat or Republican, was “an excellent proposal” for talks dealing with the so-called fiscal cliff."
Eman Pelosi is about as bright as Chucky Schumer!! Chucky when ask about the Three Branches of Government his answer was Senate, House, President for a Liberal not bad!!
Homer

Effort, PA

#817238 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you listen to that lush?
"N ow let's consider the extreme case where you get $12,000 a year, but you get no paid vacation. In the previous case, we assumed 2 weeks of vacation, but if you worked the entire year without any breaks, that would be 52 weeks. Assuming 40 hours a week, that equals 2,080 hours in a year. Your annual salary of $12,000 would end up being about $5.77 per hour."
So using that total (2080)@$7.50 would be 15.6K a year, whoopdefriggindo.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817239 Dec 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!! The clowns are running the circus.
SO, UM, WHO YOU WANT RUNNIN' THE CIRCUS, THE ELEPHANTS?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#817240 Dec 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So we're 100 billion ahead, like I said it's a start. Cut spending, do it, we spend 600 plus billion a year on defense, more than the next 10 countries combined, Shirley we can find some cuts there? And then we can go after Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, wouldn't it be ironic if this administration cut their funding?
No homer, we're 1.2 trillion behind. The iraq war ended and we are still 1.2 trillion behind., increased taxes won't fix our spending problem. You wingnuts are so brainwashed by class warfare you can't see the 1.2 trillion tree forest.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#817241 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
Haha. What an idiot.
" House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said President Barack Obama’s budget for 2013, which got zero votes in Congress, Democrat or Republican, was “an excellent proposal” for talks dealing with the so-called fiscal cliff."
Do these people, La La Pelosi for one, ever ax about what they handed?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#817242 Dec 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So using that total (2080)@$7.50 would be 15.6K a year, whoopdefriggindo.
You doubled down on her stupidity and called it per 1/2 hour. Maybe we could just call the difference "a start"
Homer

Effort, PA

#817243 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No homer, we're 1.2 trillion behind. The iraq war ended and we are still 1.2 trillion behind., increased taxes won't fix our spending problem. You wingnuts are so brainwashed by class warfare you can't see the 1.2 trillion tree forest.
Calm down, I'm not in any class warfare. Ok chief, I'll bite, where do we cut 1.2 trillion in spending.
Homer

Effort, PA

#817244 Dec 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, WHO YOU WANT RUNNIN' THE CIRCUS, THE ELEPHANTS?
The elephants ran the circus into bankruptcy and ruin, Homer says why not let the clowns run it for awhile?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#817245 Dec 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman Pelosi is about as bright as Chucky Schumer!! Chucky when ask about the Three Branches of Government his answer was Senate, House, President for a Liberal not bad!!
Those folks don't scare me as much as the people who vote for them.
Homer

Effort, PA

#817246 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was 1.2 is better(ahead) of 1.3, capisch?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817247 Dec 5, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That why you live in that rent subsidized third floor walk-up? You can't put two sentences together without being crude. So much for so-called education in the minority community..... Get over yourself, at least on these threads use a little discretion.
Sir, ye lie. Art any more than a steward? Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes and ale?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817248 Dec 5, 2012
Yes, by Saint Anne; and ginger shall be hot i’ the mouth too.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817249 Dec 5, 2012
(WHATEVER DOES HE MEAN BY THAT, THE VILLAIN?) COULD IT BE THAT A LITTLE CIVILITY OFT CONCEALS A CLEVER CONSCIENCE?
Homer

Effort, PA

#817250 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You doubled down on her stupidity and called it per 1/2 hour. Maybe we could just call the difference "a start"
I can begrudgingly gree to this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#817251 Dec 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, I'm not in any class warfare. Ok chief, I'll bite, where do we cut 1.2 trillion in spending.
That's what politicians should be focusing on and not being stuck on 100 billion. Homer coming around.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#817252 Dec 5, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney should have publicly demanded that Akin withdraw.
Might have helped.
47% tape and social Darwinism may have been his major reason of losing
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#817253 Dec 5, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is a denier, like Soros.
Thinks it's necessary to gain acceptance in the black community.
Republicans don't need Blacks, Latinos, Women, Poor

Romney-Ryan 2016
carol

Orlando, FL

#817254 Dec 5, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>.... and of course GOP running pro rape candidates in two Senate elections.
GOP does not like poor people, Latins, Women or Blacks.
Just your white male country club.
Romney-Ryan in 2016. Lets do it again
Just because two men believe so strongly in the sanctity of life that they misspoke in the case of rape doesn't merit the tizzy you libs have worked yourselves into.

How many democrats ran for office who believe in partial birth abortion and killing a baby as it's coming out of the birth canal?

Besides this president?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817255 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't such a lying as shole, you would admit I said the vast majority of stock owned by the middle class is in 401k type programs.
You're still wrong with respect to individual stocks.

Most 401(k) assets are in mutual funds. Most individual stock holdings by the middle class are outside retirement plans.

Anybody who has the "vast majority" of their savings in retirement plans lacks the proper balance in their investment program.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••