Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817281 Dec 5, 2012
THE KING: AH, MASTER DEBIL, YOU SHARE YOUR GRACE WITH US.

DEBIL: I AM, YOUR GRACE. I REFLECT THE KING'S TREASURES, NO MORE NO LESS.

THE KING: BY HEAVEN, DEBIL, THOU ART A SLIPPERY SOUL. HOW CAMEST THOU HERE, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

DEBIL: I CAME BY THE NORMAL CHANNELS, PINK AND BRIGHT, AS DID YOU M'LORD, BUT AS TO MY PURPOSE, WELL, LET US SIMPLY WATCH AND SEE.
PERHAPS THE GODS HAVE IDEAS OTHER THAN MY OWN OR YOURS?

THE KING: HA HA HA, THOU ART MY COMPLIMENT. WHEREAS I AM WELL READ, YOU ARE WELL RED INSTEAD.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#817282 Dec 5, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where did this screed originate? Something Leo penned in her spare time. Between indoctrinating her young charges with the one-for-all and all for one philosophy?
Could have answered your own question if you'd have checked the link. Your loss, embrace yet another nugget of ignorance. That doesn't really work as a metaphor but screw it, I gotta shut down and go home!
carol

Orlando, FL

#817283 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you have a discussion about abortion without implying all a abortions are partial birth abortions typically utilized in later stages of pregnancies & therefore performed for medical reasons.
Because not all partial birth abortions fall into that neat little compartment you've created to insulate your denial.

Shelley Sella, who worked as a late-term abortionist at Tillerís Womanís Health Care Services in Wichita, cancelled her Kansas medical license when another Tiller associate, Ann Kristin Neuhuas, was charged by the Board of Healing Arts for providing illegal late-term abortion referrals to Sella and other Tiller abortionists using phony mental health diagnoses. Neuhausí medical license was permanently revoked earlier this year.

The case highlights the dangerous nature of late-term abortions which are done using the Induction Method developed by Tiller in Kansas to avoid running afoul of the ban on partial birth abortions.. The method has been adopted by nearly all late-term abortionists and involves injecting the babyís heart with a drug that sends the baby into cariac arrest. Once no fetal heart tones can be detected, the woman is given drugs to send her into early labor. The baby is then delivered whole, or removed by dismemberment.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/30/how-is-it-...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#817284 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of americans who own stock outside of 401k is something like 46%. That includes the "1%". It used to be in the 50%+ range before the recession.
Numbers from 2007 say that 51% own stock whether in a retirement plan or not. So really, to claim that 46% own stock outside a plan is quite ridiculous.

furthermore 85% of the overall stock is held by those in the top 20 percentile in earnings.

Therefore my statements that few own stock outside a retirement plan is likely accurate & my other statements involving the bulk of the stock is held by the upper income levels is correct telling us that tax breaks put in place by Bush were targeted to the wealthier.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/t...
carol

Orlando, FL

#817285 Dec 5, 2012
And then there's Kathleen Sebelius, Obama's apointee as Health Secretary....

Sebelius won the governorship of Kansas with large donations from Tiller.

She appointed abortion practitioner Howard Ellis Ė who gave up his medical license in Missouri to avoid disciplinary action Ė to the Kansas Board of Healing Arts, the agency that is responsible for monitoring medical staff and centers to make sure they comply with the law. Ellis was later charged by the Board with attempting to persuade a physician to falsify records.

Sebelius also appointed a supporter of Tillerís political action committee and pro-abortion activist to the Human Rights Commission which pro-life advocates considered an irony.

Sebeliusí hand-picked attorney general, Paul Morrison, who ran for office as a defender of the abortion industry. After only a few months in office, he was forced to resign amidst reports of having sex in public buildings with a subordinate and abusing his authority to obstruct the investigation of abortion practitioners.

http://www.lifenews.com/2009/02/26/nat-4860/

Yeah, we can rest assured this nation will be blessed...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817286 Dec 5, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain
Money in retirement plans is not available if needed before age 59-1/2 without paying significant penalties.

A balance should be maintained between current assets and retirement assets.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#817287 Dec 5, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Money in retirement plans is not available if needed before age 59-1/2 without paying significant penalties.
Agree
Thanks

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#817288 Dec 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, ye lie. Art any more than a steward? Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes and ale?
At least we now know, you have some fetchins up and learnin... Wasn't in that...Lizzie said "Let them eat cake" So why all the ghetto jargon?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817289 Dec 5, 2012
(A SCULLERY MAID RUSHES IN STAGE LEFT): FORGIVE ME, YOUR WORSHIP, BUT LADY JANE SENDS HER REGRETS. SHE'LL NOT BE JOININ' HIS LORDSHIP THIS EVENING AND SHE BEGS HIS PARDON.

DEBIL (ASIDE): I FEAR IT IS NOT HIS PARDON SHE BEGS BUT HER HUSBAND'S BEGGERED PURSE.(AUDIENCE LAUGHS) M'LORD, DO NOT HOLD DINNER ON MY ACCOUNT, I AM WELL ABLE TO FEND FOR MYSELF AND IF YOUR GUEST COMES NOT...

THE KING: I IMAGINE LADY JANE COMING IS A RARE EVENT INDEED.(THE MEN CHUCKLE) BUT YOU MAY BE RIGHT, DEAR DEBIL. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND?

DEBIL: OF COURSE, YOUR GRACE. YOUR SERVANT ALWAYS.
proud2bwhite

Coshocton, OH

#817290 Dec 5, 2012
Cut the insane spending and waste ,no need to raise taxes.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817291 Dec 5, 2012
carol wrote:
Are there any liberals who believe life is precious?
Or just life that isn't inconvenient?
A LIFE IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE. FIRST YOU MUST CREATE IT, A HOLY EVENT, THEN YOU MUST SPEND 80 OR SO YEARS TRYING TO REDEFINE IT, AS NECESSARY, TO ENSURE THAT IT APPEARS AS IF IT WAS WORTH CREATING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"BRUNELLA WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHILD, A PRICELESS GIFT, THE GODS HAD SMILED. SHE BLESSED US ALL WITH HER LAUGHTER AND PLUCK, THEN SHE STEPPED IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK."

AAAAA-MEN....
proud2bwhite

Coshocton, OH

#817292 Dec 5, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you listen to the nonsense you spew from your ass, up your digestive track, & out your mouth? Basically you just admitted that romney had no chance at all. You just quoted all right wing correspondences. I told all who were putting faith in polls taken by small portions of americas 360 million plus people. Nobody I know were polled so you can't tell who will likely vote. Ya'll (right wing nuts) were so confident before election day. Now all ya'll do is make up excuses as to why the person you were backing was dominated sop thoroughly! DESTROYED! Ya'll call Obama the boy messiah, but he's more like a prophet how he predicted ya'll would cling to your guns in protest of his victory. Everything you stated may be factors of his victory, but it wasn't the deciding factor. Ya'll simply underestimated the power of his supporting cast (black power)! Ya'll also underestimated folks sense of logic. Ya'll thought you could blame the president for bush's failures, NOT! We lived through those years & seen what he seemingly did on purpose to this country. YOU GUYS WERE FOOLED! Give credit where credit is due& stop making excuses for your representatives short comings.
& GET OF THAT CONSTITUTION CRAP. THERE'S NO WAY POSSIBLE A BUNCH OF OLD WHITE MEN CAN INSTRUCT PEOPLE HOW TIP LIVED OVER 200YRS DOWN THE ROAD. THEIR BACKGROUNDS AS SLAVE OWNERS ALONE SHOULD DISCREDIT THEIR IDEOLOGY & ABILITY TO WRITE THE CONSTITUTION THROUGH THE EYES OF EQUALITY & FAIRNESS WITHOUT BIAS! IMPOSSIBLE!
another mindless fool who blindly stands in line waiting for his glass of toxic kool aid. Follow your master directly to hell.

Location hidden

#817293 Dec 5, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see..how many sates opting OUT thus far?
The Supreme Cuurt should get a few good weeks out of the brokeback mule before the half rotten apple barrel cart clustermess-AGAIN-- within the next few months!!!
If you mean "States" then kudos for at least trying to speak the language.
proud2bwhite

Coshocton, OH

#817294 Dec 5, 2012
Eman wrote:
Nj raider attacks carol then tenzing appears. How long until nutsickles appears? Lol
funny how that works.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817295 Dec 5, 2012
(THE DEBIL SITS AT THE KING'S TABLE, IN THE KING'S CHAIR IN FACT. HE CLOSES HIS EYES AND DOZES, THINKING OF WOMEN. A FIGURE APPEARS IN A GREEN VELVET CLOAK AND HOOD AND COMES AND STANDS TO THE DEBIL'S RIGHT...)

THE QUEEN:(WITH HUMOR) YOUR COUNTENANCE, M'LORD, REFLECTS SOME ADDITIONAL AGITATION.

DEBIL:(THE DEBIL OPENS HIS EYES AND LOOKS UP INTO THE QUEEN'S AMBER ONES. HE LAUGHS) YES, YES, M'LADY, I SUPPOSE I AM SOMEWHAT MORE RED IN THE FACE THAN USUAL.

THE QUEEN:(SLIPS OFF HER HOOD AND REMOVES HER GLOVES) OH, I SEE. IT IS YOU, LORD DEBIL AND NOT MY HUSBAND. WHAT A FOOLISH WOMAN AM I NOT TO NOTICED SOONER.

THE DEBIL: NOTICED WHAT, M'LADY? THAT I DID NOT BOW UPON YOUR ENTRANCE? IN TRUTH I DIDN'T NOTICE UNTIL NOW. FORGIVE ME.(THE DEBIL RISES AND THEN KNEELS AND KISSES THE QUEEN'S HAND. HE HOLDS IT FOR A BEAT LONGER THAN NECESSARY AND THE QUEEN BLUSHES IN SPITE OF HER STATION.)

THE QUEEN: RISE, SIR DEBIL. IT IS UNSEEMLY TO SEE YOU SO.

THE DEBIL: WERE IT IN MY POWER M'LADY YOU WOULD SEE ME THUS ALWAYS.

THE QUEEN:(TAKING HER HAND BACK AND TURNING TO CONCEAL HER FLUSHED CHEEKS) GOOD HEAVENS, THIS IS A DINNER OF A DIFFERENT SORT.

THE DEBIL: WE ARE HUMAN, M'LADY, AND MUST EAT...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#817296 Dec 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because not all partial birth abortions fall into that neat little compartment you've created to insulate your denial.
Shelley Sella, who worked as a late-term abortionist at Tillerís Womanís Health Care Services in Wichita, cancelled her Kansas medical license when another Tiller associate, Ann Kristin Neuhuas, was charged by the Board of Healing Arts for providing illegal late-term abortion referrals to Sella and other Tiller abortionists using phony mental health diagnoses. Neuhausí medical license was permanently revoked earlier this year.
The case highlights the dangerous nature of late-term abortions which are done using the Induction Method developed by Tiller in Kansas to avoid running afoul of the ban on partial birth abortions.. The method has been adopted by nearly all late-term abortionists and involves injecting the babyís heart with a drug that sends the baby into cariac arrest. Once no fetal heart tones can be detected, the woman is given drugs to send her into early labor. The baby is then delivered whole, or removed by dismemberment.
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/30/how-is-it-...
So why do you insist on bringing up late term abortions a if they are the norm? That is my question.

I guess you are thinking we should allow women to die because some doctor cheated?
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817297 Dec 5, 2012
A MINSTREL IN THE GALLERY TURNS TO THE AUDIENCE AND SINGS...

THE LOVE OF KINGS DEFINES A QUEEN
SHE LAYS HER EGGS IN CELLS UNSEEN
proud2bwhite

Coshocton, OH

#817298 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you have a discussion about abortion without implying all a abortions are partial birth abortions typically utilized in later stages of pregnancies & therefore performed for medical reasons.
how about this. As long as I am forced to fund abortion with my tax dollars ,all who get them get sterilized at the same time.

Location hidden

#817299 Dec 5, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah--that kind of stuff sure isn't right!!! Nothing right about it all.
(forgot about that one when I was thinking about other breaches!!)
Uh--that's why I kinder liked Bush.
Humane DECENCY.
???

Bush was the architect of the PATRIOT Act and there are numerous court judgements against the implementation of the Act. You really should check up on what Mayfield's been up to.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817300 Dec 5, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
AT LEAST UNTIL THE METEORITE STRIKES ERASING ANY EVIDENCE YOU EVER EXISTED. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, DEAR. IT'S ALL WE REALLY HAVE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 46,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Scrutiny 178,115
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
hy 3 hr badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr James 68,516
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs