Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,961 - 754,980 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#817114 Dec 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, FO'$198 DEBIL CAN BUY AN' POINT A LASER AT YOU PICTURE WINDOW AN' SEE AN' HEAR YOU AS YOU SQUEEZE OUT FARTS WHILE EATIN' CHEETOES AN' WATCHIN' OPRAH RERUNS. YOU GOT NO SECRETS. GROW UP, YOU THE ONES CREATE ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP YOU SAFE. BE SAFE.
LOL! Debil's sure got a way with words!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#817115 Dec 5, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
System makes TOO easy already-and has for a long time--to be nothing but freeloading (more)parasite packers.
I told you, I was NOT nice about such issues.
fkoff dummy, no one cares if you're nice, we just know you're an imbecile
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817116 Dec 5, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in the Right to Life party, just ask Carol or read last twenty years :-) of her posts.
Ann Rand was on Medicare so you guys are phony when it comes down to it
That is WHY, the PAY scale CARTs of affordable (NOT free) options- should go BEFORE any more lame backassward broken back mules of just TAXING and fining...the WORKING class POOR more!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#817117 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the dividends get paid now instead of a month or two later. How dos that hurt the economy.
Why do corps care what the tax rate is on dividends, they aren't paying it.
Investors will adjust their strategies just as did they did when Bush lowered the rates.
You freakin morons act like no one ever got dividends or capital gains before 2001.
A lot of them are paying it out to 8 quarters. That's two years you know. That means they will pay out zero dividends till after the midterms. People are going to sit on their money even more tighter than they have the last four years. You libtards have screwed the pooch big time this time.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817118 Dec 5, 2012
THAT ANOTHER THING DEBIL LIKE ABOUT CONSERVATIVES... THEY IMAGINE THAT CREATIN' AN ALL-SEEING POLICE FORCE TO ENSURE THEIR SAFETY WILL RESULT IN THEY ACTUALLY BEIN' SAFE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... YOU MORONS.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817119 Dec 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma's gonna gitcha Janey, just wait and see
It's gonna get you worse, because you're not anything but nasty and e-vile.

Mark those words.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817120 Dec 5, 2012
DEBIL SLIP UP BEHIND LEO AS SHE TYPIN' AN' HE REACH AROUN' AN CUP HER SWOLLEN BREASTS. HE NUZZLE HER TOUSLED MANE AN' WHISPER, "HOW YOU DOIN', BABY? YOU EVER MISS ME ANYMO'?" LEO DON' SAY OR DO NUTHIN', SHE JUS' SIT THERE. BUT DEBIL CAN FEEL THE MILK START TO SOAK THROUGH HER BLOUSE AN' ONTO HIS FINGERTIPS.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817121 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Haven't you sucked yourself into oblivion yet?

STAY AWAY from my posts you eVILE sociopathic STALKER.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#817123 Dec 5, 2012
lily white wrote:
Make that the "13%" Black vote went against the white guy.
Hello, Floriduh.

Knew you couldn't stay away. LOL

What was it you were saying about who would win the election??

Too ashamed to come back under your old name??

Can't say I blame you, after you made a complete ass of yourself.

After all, it's your culture..........
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817124 Dec 5, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Naw that's territory over which you lay claim, Leo? You emmerge 5 days a week, to indoctrinate your charges with lieberal claptrap, thinly disguised teaching, reading, writing and arithmetic?
and she lies like a psycho too...must be related to that other bocaca rat mouth.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#817125 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Karma's gonna gitcha Janey, just wait and see
me thinks it already got you every time you look in the mirror and spend your whole Sunday night on Topix. you might as well live in a homeless shelter, as long as it has free Internet.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817126 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Carol is; so you're 70 then? 70 and still dumb as a rock. May as well just give it up
Yup, YOU might as well...because you'll never be anything but a loserTIC.

Stay AWAY from MY posts-you psychoTIC STALKER.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#817127 Dec 5, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna get you worse, because you're not anything but nasty and e-vile.
Mark those words.
K. I JUS' DID. I MARKED IT: STOOPID. DEBIL MAKE THE FOLLOWING PREDICTION, SIMILAR TO YOU OWN: THERE A 50/50 CHANCE DEBIL GET LAID IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS. TELL YOU WHAT, LES' GET TOGETHER NEXT WEEK AN' SEE HOW OUR RESPECTIVE PREDICTIONS WORKIN' OUT? IF HE DOES, THERE A 100% CHANCE DEBIL WIPE HIS DICK ON THE DRAPES IF HE DOES MANAGE TO GET LAID.
proud2bwhite

Coshocton, OH

#817128 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
this from a rat mouth ghetto queen who has fantasy of rape and abortion.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#817129 Dec 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did not "support" rape candidates. He adamantly condemned both statements and completely distanced himself from them.
But you just explained why Obama won more than I did.
So what was Obama's "immigration stance"? Except all talk and no action as was specifically pointed out to the president in that Spanish television show interview.
Bammy was waiting to spring AmnestyCare after the election. Even some libs don't sanction the invasion and siphoning of resources by those who need not bother to enter the US illegally.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#817130 Dec 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THAT ANOTHER THING DEBIL LIKE ABOUT CONSERVATIVES... THEY IMAGINE THAT CREATIN' AN ALL-SEEING POLICE FORCE TO ENSURE THEIR SAFETY WILL RESULT IN THEY ACTUALLY BEIN' SAFE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... YOU MORONS.
what duh anme dat river der whar you posting frum derbil....

Sum deez duhmazzes (not all-jest sum) shore gots a big case of it!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#817131 Dec 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they are. It has already stated. 2013 may see tax revenue at an all time low. This will further the debt and possible give us a third or fourth downgrade. That's the problem with libtards. They never factor in the laws of unintended consequences.
Like the unintended consequence that Obama would be re-elected?? The one you completely overlooked and were convinced wouldn't happen??

Well, one thing's for sure.

If Flake says something will happen, you can be sure it's another of his crazy predictions.

More of his 'mark my words' stupidity.

Like 'all hell was gonna break loose' before the election.

Gas will be over $5 by Sept.

Or so many other unmemorable predictions, none of which ever came close to being true.

Flake is the prototype for 'Republicanus Ignoramus', the second wave of Teabaggers, even dumber and older than the first!!

Too bad you won't have 'heavily armed' Retard Fred in your ranks!! LOL
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#817132 Dec 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did not "support" rape candidates. He adamantly condemned both statements and completely distanced himself from them.
But you just explained why Obama won more than I did.
So what was Obama's "immigration stance"? Except all talk and no action as was specifically pointed out to the president in that Spanish television show interview.
Romney had problems with Ryan's stand on abortion?
Rape candidates for the senate were provided by the tea party.
Libertarians in your party,eg: John Galt, may not support your party platform on abortion?
Romney was suppose to carry Florida according to Ras'msn and other polls as well as the assurances of the commentators on fox news.
Your party may be running out of old while men?
Peace

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#817133 Dec 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 23% Getting rid of the IRS by passing the fair tax would cause the greatest economic boom this country has ever seen. The revenue from that economy would be massive.
So, who makes up for the federal taxes corporations pay now that they don't under your plan?

Currently, what you pay into SS determines what you get out but not under the new plan. There is no payroll tax. SS comes out of the general fund.

Do foreign customers pay this sales tax when they buy products made i the US making anything we export cost 23% more or do foreigners get to buy it tax free where we don't?

Don't prebates still give us those that don't pay taxes only worse because they also don't pay payroll taxes?

Are investments taxed when purchased?

Who makes up the loss of tax revenue from the money the wealthy don't spend?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#817134 Dec 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 23% Getting rid of the IRS by passing the fair tax would cause the greatest economic boom this country has ever seen. The revenue from that economy would be massive.
A "fair tax" of 23% would not balance the Obama budget.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 21 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••