Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,721 - 754,740 of 1,082,443 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816816
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using terms like "progressive secularism" also brands one as a religious fanatic and is unproductive.
Objecting to "progressive" politics is fine, but the "secular" part implies that you favor a theological government.
Believe it or not, religion is on the decline worldwide, and many Conservatives reject the mindless loyalty to religious yahoos.
OH, SHUT UP, JOHN. GO OUT TO THE BARN AN' WORK ON YOU STATIC ELECTRICITY MOTOR.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816817
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing assistance in natural disasters is one of the very few roles of the federal government.
Actually not, unless the natural disaster presents a threat against national security.

What has FEMA done in NY/NJ except provide some homeless shelters and process loan applications?
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816818
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Has North Korea unleashed chemical weapons on its own people killing more than 5000, mostly women and children, lying dead in the streets where they once stood?
Do you have any concept how chemical and biological weapons could wipe out massive numbers of the population?
Saddam's WMDs are now in the hands of Syria. Where they've been all along. Obama is now beginning to sound very serious about another Iraq in Syria.
OH, JESUS, SAVE ME! SAVE ME! THE WORLD IS AWASH IN EVIL AN' I AFRAID I GONNA RUN OUT OF DUCT TAPE! GO TO SLEEP YOU DUMB BITCH, NOT ONE THING YOU THINK, NOT ONE THING YOU DO WILL EVER MAKE THE SLIGHTEST DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD UNTIL YOU FINALLY DIE AND WE GET TO TURN THIS PLACE INTO A PROPER DATING SITE. ASK PASTOR BOB, HE'LL TELL YOU THE DEBIL TELLIN' YOU THE TRUTH... IF HE'S A MAN.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816819
Dec 4, 2012
 
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm being forced to pay for it, it becomes relevant.
Most would be willing to bet that your position on abortion would change if a family member became pregnant as the result of a rape, particularly by an "undesirable" person.

And very few people would carry through a pregnancy when it was known that the child would be seriously retarded and/or handicapped, resulting in a short life with huge expenses and mental torment.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816820
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

THE THING ABOUT CHRISTIANS IS THEY ALWAYS NEED SOMEBODY TO BE AFRAID OF. IN THE RECENT GAZA CONFRONTATION DEBIL SEE A PIECE ON NBC WHERE THEY ROCKETS COMIN' IN AN' SIRENS GOIN' OFF AN' TERRIFIED JEWS RUNNIN' EVERYWHERE. "SAVE ME, SAVE ME," THEY YELLIN'. ALL EXCEPT FOR ONE WOMAN WHO STITTIN ON HER FRONT STEPS WITH A DRINK AND A CIGARETTE WATCHIN' HER TERRIFIED NEIGHBORS CHARGIN' BY. THE REPORTER ASK HER IF SHE WASN'T AFRAID? THE WOMAN SMILED, TOOK A DRAG ON HER CIGARETTE AND A SWIG OF HER DRINK AND SAID, "OH, WE'LL BE OK." DEBIL IN LOVE WITH THIS JEW. THIS IS A REAL WOMAN. TRY AN' BE LIKE HER, CAROL, BE A WOMAN FO' A CHANGE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816822
Dec 4, 2012
 
SCARBOROUGH: Youíre the historian, John, really quickly. And people may see this as being ideological on my part; itís not ideological on my part. A hundred years from now, no one is going to remember John Boehnerís name. No one is going to remember Harry Reidís name. Nobodyís going to believe for a second, twenty years from now that John Boehner and Harry Reid were the architects of any deal or any failure. When does the President realize that he is sitting in the chair of Thomas Jefferson? Of Abraham Lincoln, of Woodrow Wilson, of TR, of FDR, of JFK, of Ronald Reagan. When does he realize that and step up? And start doing what Abraham Lincoln did. And buy them off, charm them off, beat them up, build a bridge? When is he going to do that?
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816823
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THEY USE CALL DEBIL, "NATURE BOY" CAUSE HE SPEND HIS CHILDHOOD IN THE WOODS. JOHN ZORBIS DOWN THE STREET GET A BB GUN AN' ONE DAY HE COME UPON THE DEBIL IN THE WOODS AN' HE SHOOT DEBIL IN THE LEG WITH IT. FIRST HE THREATEN TO SHOOT DEBIL, AN' THEN HE SHOOT DEBIL WHEN DEBIL NOT RUN LIKE HE SAY. THING ABOUT A BB GUN BACK THEN IS YOU GOT TO COCK IT EACH TIME YOU FIRE IT. BEFO' JOHN COULD COCK THE RIFLE DEBIL ON HIM. DEBIL TAKE A ROTTEN STICK TO JOHN'S FACE AN' AT 13 YEARS OL' DEBIL THE YOUNGEST DEFENDANT IN A MURDER CASE IN MASSACHUSETTS AT THAT TIME. HEY, CAROL, BABY, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? BETTER NOT BE MUCH...
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816826
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

John Galt wrote:
SCARBOROUGH: Youíre the historian, John, really quickly. And people may see this as being ideological on my part; itís not ideological on my part. A hundred years from now, no one is going to remember John Boehnerís name. No one is going to remember Harry Reidís name. Nobodyís going to believe for a second, twenty years from now that John Boehner and Harry Reid were the architects of any deal or any failure. When does the President realize that he is sitting in the chair of Thomas Jefferson? Of Abraham Lincoln, of Woodrow Wilson, of TR, of FDR, of JFK, of Ronald Reagan. When does he realize that and step up? And start doing what Abraham Lincoln did. And buy them off, charm them off, beat them up, build a bridge? When is he going to do that?
HE KNOWS, JOHN, IT'S YOU THAT'S CONFUSED. WRITE YOUR OWN MATERIAL. COWARD.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816827
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

C'MON, JOHN, PLAY WITH ME. SHOW DEBIL HOW MUCH A GENIUS YOU IS... COWARD.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816829
Dec 4, 2012
 
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding me. I DID say that...and nuc DID say that.
So do I get the points...or do you?
Okay, you can have them. You earned it.
Thank You most gracious lady:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816830
Dec 4, 2012
 
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
We can not fifty Santa Claus and the liberal media empire the lies to the Americans!
Who proctored the images of Zimerman on the Treyvon case?
You still believe Trayvon was the innocent victim because your own liberal media lie to you and you, as all liberals, are easy to fool.
You still believe the lies that NBC, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, et al were caught lying about it!!!
And they admit they did lie!!!
I ask you, do you believe the photos, videos and recordings of Trayvon Martin from NBC, CBS and MSNBC? Yes or not?
I bet you do still believe them!!!
It is just an example of how the Liberal Media lies to you and you fall for it!!!
Dud then lie to the American people, YES or NOT?
American Liberal media are shameless Wu Mao Dang. I just read recently that the dead punk's parents were brought north here somewhere to be "honored" by some racist black group!!!!

After he's released, poor Zimmerman is going to either have to get plastic surgery or find a Montana cabin out in the boonies and never set foot in an urban area again for the rest of his life.
Heck, a lot of people already stay out of urban areas but he'll still have to get that cabin.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816831
Dec 4, 2012
 
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You most gracious lady:}
YOU WELCOME YOU FOOLISH OLD MAN.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816832
Dec 4, 2012
 
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
American Liberal media are shameless Wu Mao Dang. I just read recently that the dead punk's parents were brought north here somewhere to be "honored" by some racist black group!!!!
After he's released, poor Zimmerman is going to either have to get plastic surgery or find a Montana cabin out in the boonies and never set foot in an urban area again for the rest of his life.
Heck, a lot of people already stay out of urban areas but he'll still have to get that cabin.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, GOOD LUCK, GEORGE, YOU GON' NEED IT.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816833
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

THA'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU KILL PEOPLE, SON: THEY FRIENDS AN' RELATIVES RESENT IT. DEBIL TELLIN' YOU SUMTHIN' YOU NOT KNOW? SAY, UM, DEBIL WONDER WILL THE OTHER GEORGE EVER GET TO SHOW HIS FACE OUTSIDE OF TEXAS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I GUESS NOT.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816834
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IF ONLY LIFE WAS AS SIMPLE AS "THE LAW." COP ARREST DEBIL'S KIN SOME YEARS AGO... WORST MISTAKE JOHN LAW EVER MAKE. LAST MISTAKE HE EVER MAKE. NEVER TAKE YOUSELF TOO SERIOUSLY, AND NEVER... NEVER EVER.. FAIL TO TAKE THE OTHER GUY SERIOUS ENOUGH. OH! AN' DON' FALL IN LOVE, CAUSE THAT JUS' A ROPE AN ANGRY MAN CAN HANG YOU BY.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816835
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DEBIL: "WHERE YOU HUSBAND, HONEY?"
HONEY: "HE'S AT WORK."
DEBIL: "WELL, AIN'T THAT JUS' TOO BAD..."
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816837
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You most gracious lady:}
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, THE HOOKER WITH THE HEART OF GOLD, HUH, CRACKER?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816839
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most would be willing to bet that your position on abortion would change if a family member became pregnant as the result of a rape, particularly by an "undesirable" person.
And very few people would carry through a pregnancy when it was known that the child would be seriously retarded and/or handicapped, resulting in a short life with huge expenses and mental torment.
I think that most individuals in this country agree that a womans body is theirs and so is the choice regarding abortion.

I think that what most taxpayers object to is having to fund said abortions.

Just as the womans body is thiers to do with what they like, so should the expenses of these choices.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816840
Dec 4, 2012
 
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that most individuals in this country agree that a womans body is theirs and so is the choice regarding abortion.
I think that what most taxpayers object to is having to fund said abortions.
Just as the womans body is thiers to do with what they like, so should the expenses of these choices.
Agree, but the Republican Party platform and idiots like Akin do not limit the issue to funding, nor do they allow for any exceptions.

The "pro-life" dogma forced on Republicans by evangelicals is a losing issue, the primary reason for the "gender gap."

(As an aside, Romney should have very publicly and very forcefully demanded that Akin withdraw from the race in Missouri. And the Tea party needs to nominate competent people, not wacko extremists.)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#816841
Dec 4, 2012
 
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, but the Republican Party platform and idiots like Akin do not limit the issue to funding, nor do they allow for any exceptions.
The "pro-life" dogma forced on Republicans by evangelicals is a losing issue, the primary reason for the "gender gap."
(As an aside, Romney should have very publicly and very forcefully demanded that Akin withdraw from the race in Missouri. And the Tea party needs to nominate competent people, not wacko extremists.)
I agree with you. The Republican party problem is that, just as the Democrat party, there are too many extremists with too much power in their respective parties.

I have no problem with individuals pursuing whatever endeavors that they like as long as it does not interfere with the freedoms of others or look to others to fund these endeavors. However it seems more and more frequent that we as taxpayers are being requested to fund such things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Nono 3,836
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,973
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 49 min Mr Magoo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,563
Abby 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 17
Am 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••