Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,681 - 754,700 of 1,100,438 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#816803 Dec 4, 2012
Well, enough trying to bring some common sense to the forefront another day. I'm trying to revive it as best I can but it's not easy when some keep trying to strangle it to death.

Night.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816805 Dec 4, 2012
carol

Orlando, FL

#816806 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, anywhere outside your church the term "pro-life" is strong code language for the militant anti-abortion position.
Many conservative women would never consider (except under extreme circumstances) having an abortion, but nevertheless don't want some politician, particularly a man, telling them what to do.
In fact, most women don't want anyone telling them what to do about anything.
Besides, no politician can do a damn thing about abortion.
So, why shoot yourself in the ***** over an irrelevant issue.
When I'm being forced to pay for it, it becomes relevant.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#816807 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is Saddam was killing more of his own people than we could ever imagine - much less do.
And Democrats were saying he had to go even before 9/11.
That's my point.
lol! It doesn't matter what democrats said. bushie was give the "power" at his discretion.

That's all that really mattered. He should have acted like a CIC and not go traipsing into killing people for no reason at all. The only people who benefited was the war making machine.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816808 Dec 4, 2012
DEBIL THROW UP ON CAROL, WHICH MAKE HER FEEL WORSE BUT MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER... KISS IT... G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816809 Dec 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
phfft! i don't care. you're buying.
stupid question.
Well, we all know that those who don't pay federal income taxes don't care how the money is spent.

Why should the taxpayers pay for damage to private property?

Why should the taxpayers fund rebuilding on barrier islands, which is where most of the damage was incurred?

Why should taxpayers fund the rebuilding of the boardwalk in Atlantic City?

It's not a stupid question.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816810 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
SHIT, CAROL, YOU NOT BEIN' FORCED TO PAY FO' IT, DEBIL DOIN' ALL THIS FO' FREE!
carol

Orlando, FL

#816811 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So is North Korea. Not so much Iran.
You know, the Axis of Evil bushie spoke about?
And you haven't dredged up the Bosnian event either!
Has North Korea unleashed chemical weapons on its own people killing more than 5000, mostly women and children, lying dead in the streets where they once stood?

Do you have any concept how chemical and biological weapons could wipe out massive numbers of the population?

Saddam's WMDs are now in the hands of Syria. Where they've been all along. Obama is now beginning to sound very serious about another Iraq in Syria.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816812 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the ideal system but the best in the world so far.
We've just lost our grounding as decent human beings because of the spread of progressive secularism. It is making politics a blood sport. Win at any cost.
Using terms like "progressive secularism" also brands one as a religious fanatic and is unproductive.

Objecting to "progressive" politics is fine, but the "secular" part implies that you favor a theological government.

Believe it or not, religion is on the decline worldwide, and many Conservatives reject the mindless loyalty to religious yahoos.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816813 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, enough trying to bring some common sense to the forefront another day. I'm trying to revive it as best I can but it's not easy when some keep trying to strangle it to death.
Night.
AW, BABY, DON' LEAVE ON MY ACCOUNT... DEBIL PROMISE TO TREAT YOU LIKE A REAL LADY FROM NOW ON. NOW, KISS IT...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816814 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought he was helping the people of the state that elected him.
If you like politics so much, you should insist that he and all other republican governors tell agencies like FEMA to take a hike. That'll really make him infamous!
No, they should demand that agencies like FEMA do their job, without ass-kissing.

And FEMA has clearly dropped the ball, even worse than in Katrina.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816816 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using terms like "progressive secularism" also brands one as a religious fanatic and is unproductive.
Objecting to "progressive" politics is fine, but the "secular" part implies that you favor a theological government.
Believe it or not, religion is on the decline worldwide, and many Conservatives reject the mindless loyalty to religious yahoos.
OH, SHUT UP, JOHN. GO OUT TO THE BARN AN' WORK ON YOU STATIC ELECTRICITY MOTOR.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816817 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing assistance in natural disasters is one of the very few roles of the federal government.
Actually not, unless the natural disaster presents a threat against national security.

What has FEMA done in NY/NJ except provide some homeless shelters and process loan applications?
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816818 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Has North Korea unleashed chemical weapons on its own people killing more than 5000, mostly women and children, lying dead in the streets where they once stood?
Do you have any concept how chemical and biological weapons could wipe out massive numbers of the population?
Saddam's WMDs are now in the hands of Syria. Where they've been all along. Obama is now beginning to sound very serious about another Iraq in Syria.
OH, JESUS, SAVE ME! SAVE ME! THE WORLD IS AWASH IN EVIL AN' I AFRAID I GONNA RUN OUT OF DUCT TAPE! GO TO SLEEP YOU DUMB BITCH, NOT ONE THING YOU THINK, NOT ONE THING YOU DO WILL EVER MAKE THE SLIGHTEST DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD UNTIL YOU FINALLY DIE AND WE GET TO TURN THIS PLACE INTO A PROPER DATING SITE. ASK PASTOR BOB, HE'LL TELL YOU THE DEBIL TELLIN' YOU THE TRUTH... IF HE'S A MAN.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816819 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Most would be willing to bet that your position on abortion would change if a family member became pregnant as the result of a rape, particularly by an "undesirable" person.

And very few people would carry through a pregnancy when it was known that the child would be seriously retarded and/or handicapped, resulting in a short life with huge expenses and mental torment.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816820 Dec 4, 2012
THE THING ABOUT CHRISTIANS IS THEY ALWAYS NEED SOMEBODY TO BE AFRAID OF. IN THE RECENT GAZA CONFRONTATION DEBIL SEE A PIECE ON NBC WHERE THEY ROCKETS COMIN' IN AN' SIRENS GOIN' OFF AN' TERRIFIED JEWS RUNNIN' EVERYWHERE. "SAVE ME, SAVE ME," THEY YELLIN'. ALL EXCEPT FOR ONE WOMAN WHO STITTIN ON HER FRONT STEPS WITH A DRINK AND A CIGARETTE WATCHIN' HER TERRIFIED NEIGHBORS CHARGIN' BY. THE REPORTER ASK HER IF SHE WASN'T AFRAID? THE WOMAN SMILED, TOOK A DRAG ON HER CIGARETTE AND A SWIG OF HER DRINK AND SAID, "OH, WE'LL BE OK." DEBIL IN LOVE WITH THIS JEW. THIS IS A REAL WOMAN. TRY AN' BE LIKE HER, CAROL, BE A WOMAN FO' A CHANGE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816822 Dec 4, 2012
SCARBOROUGH: Youíre the historian, John, really quickly. And people may see this as being ideological on my part; itís not ideological on my part. A hundred years from now, no one is going to remember John Boehnerís name. No one is going to remember Harry Reidís name. Nobodyís going to believe for a second, twenty years from now that John Boehner and Harry Reid were the architects of any deal or any failure. When does the President realize that he is sitting in the chair of Thomas Jefferson? Of Abraham Lincoln, of Woodrow Wilson, of TR, of FDR, of JFK, of Ronald Reagan. When does he realize that and step up? And start doing what Abraham Lincoln did. And buy them off, charm them off, beat them up, build a bridge? When is he going to do that?
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816823 Dec 4, 2012
THEY USE CALL DEBIL, "NATURE BOY" CAUSE HE SPEND HIS CHILDHOOD IN THE WOODS. JOHN ZORBIS DOWN THE STREET GET A BB GUN AN' ONE DAY HE COME UPON THE DEBIL IN THE WOODS AN' HE SHOOT DEBIL IN THE LEG WITH IT. FIRST HE THREATEN TO SHOOT DEBIL, AN' THEN HE SHOOT DEBIL WHEN DEBIL NOT RUN LIKE HE SAY. THING ABOUT A BB GUN BACK THEN IS YOU GOT TO COCK IT EACH TIME YOU FIRE IT. BEFO' JOHN COULD COCK THE RIFLE DEBIL ON HIM. DEBIL TAKE A ROTTEN STICK TO JOHN'S FACE AN' AT 13 YEARS OL' DEBIL THE YOUNGEST DEFENDANT IN A MURDER CASE IN MASSACHUSETTS AT THAT TIME. HEY, CAROL, BABY, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? BETTER NOT BE MUCH...
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816826 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
SCARBOROUGH: Youíre the historian, John, really quickly. And people may see this as being ideological on my part; itís not ideological on my part. A hundred years from now, no one is going to remember John Boehnerís name. No one is going to remember Harry Reidís name. Nobodyís going to believe for a second, twenty years from now that John Boehner and Harry Reid were the architects of any deal or any failure. When does the President realize that he is sitting in the chair of Thomas Jefferson? Of Abraham Lincoln, of Woodrow Wilson, of TR, of FDR, of JFK, of Ronald Reagan. When does he realize that and step up? And start doing what Abraham Lincoln did. And buy them off, charm them off, beat them up, build a bridge? When is he going to do that?
HE KNOWS, JOHN, IT'S YOU THAT'S CONFUSED. WRITE YOUR OWN MATERIAL. COWARD.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816827 Dec 4, 2012
C'MON, JOHN, PLAY WITH ME. SHOW DEBIL HOW MUCH A GENIUS YOU IS... COWARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min JPL 177,402
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 3 min Facts4USA 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 31 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 35 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 49 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 54 min BOE Watcher 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••