Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,641 - 754,660 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
And McDonalds is the number one restarant, does that make it good for you?
O'Reilly's demographic is 55+.
So 25% of Americans are stupid.
I think it's great! Watch FOX, and stay stupid, and keep losing elections!
That's because older is wiser.

How old are you by the way?
child of god

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Obama is the antichrist. Repent for the time is short.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do, silly. That's what folks like Demos/Tenzing/Nucular live for.
Silly me. They DO like more spending, more taxes and more regulations.

...I knew that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to jog my memory. Who touted religious fundamentalism in this last election?
The liberal machine always pulls out the abortion issue when they have nothing else to run on. You actually pointed out the obvious - and the conundrum - in the Democrat Party.
A lot of black democrats ARE "church-folk" and many are against abortion and gay marriage. Yet, the majority still voted for Obama. Just like the "church-folk" Hispanics.
Two obscure republicans opened their mouths and put their foot in it. They were ostricized...by republicans.
There's nothing wrong with saying you're pro-life as a republican. And I don't recall any republican presidential candidate going any further than that.
When you say you are "pro-life", everybody understands that you are opposed to abortion under any circumstances. Very few reasonable people support that position.

How about just dropping any mention of abortion from the party platform and simply responding to any questions by saying that abortion is a personal choice?

Guys like Akin and Mourdock did not just "put their foot in their mouth."

They were religious fanatics blinded to reality by their religion.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As I've said before, cons like to use God as a political tool, then discard Him when He's no longer needed.
amazing....
That's pretty funny. Every liberal on here became a biblical scholar and claimed to know Jesus personally before the election.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As I've said before, cons like to use God as a political tool, then discard Him when He's no longer needed.
amazing....
Galt has never argued the cause of religion.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ironic that so many voted for Obama because of his "handling" of Hurricane Sandy.

Yet, thousands are still without power.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Morsi of Egypt made the mistake of thinking he was Obama, a dictator in a nation of sheep.

The people of Egypt may yet prove more dedicated to democracy than Americans.
Prophetic Bible books predicted the Arab Spring four thousand years ago!!!

Same predictions says that Egypt will become radicalize, Shariah Law, same with Iran, Iraq, Syria, lebanon, even ... FRANCE!!!

Yes, France WILL become a Muslim republic!!!

Liberals are ignorant making that happen!!! Taxing the professionals and businesses 60% tax they are leaning France in record numbers!!!

Just like people in America are leaving to the future Republic of TEXAS!!! Where no liberal will be allowed to enter!! They have guns and know how to defend themselves from the liberals which are parasites of the rich.

The Bible claims there will be a CALIPHATE in the Middle East.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say you are "pro-life", everybody understands that you are opposed to abortion under any circumstances. Very few reasonable people support that position.
How about just dropping any mention of abortion from the party platform and simply responding to any questions by saying that abortion is a personal choice?
Guys like Akin and Mourdock did not just "put their foot in their mouth."
They were religious fanatics blinded to reality by their religion.
Who said I'm opposed to abortion under any circumstances? Wasn't me. The majority of us pro-lifers take the same stance. Rape, incest and the mother's health are the only exceptions.

Abortion is a blight on this country. To not take a stand against it for political gain is cowardly. That's what liberals do.

Again, which republican presidential candidate took it any further than taking a stance and professing to be pro-life?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>

There's nothing wrong with saying you're pro-life as a republican. And I don't recall any republican presidential candidate going any further than that.
Why not say that you are in favor of individual choice, free of government restrictions, in all aspects of your personal life?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

President Obama’s re-election carries climate mandate

President Obama has been re-elected to his second term as president. Friends of the Earth President Action Erich Pica had the following statement in response:

"Congratulations to President Obama on his re-election and thanks for his acknowledgement in his acceptance speech of the ‘destructive power of a warming planet.’ It is ironic that the outcome of a campaign so marked by the climate silence of both candidates would be definitively influenced by Superstorm Sandy, but history will show that the winds of Hurricane Sandy blew President Obama back into office."

http://foeaction.org/blog/president-obamas-re...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Ironic that so many voted for Obama because of his "handling" of Hurricane Sandy.
Yet, thousands are still without power.
The endorsement of Judas Christie helped more than anything actually accomplished by Obama.

Now Christie wants a $40 billion payback from the taxpayers.

Republicans are fools if they give this traitor the time of day.

His nomination in 2016 would be the end of the Republican Party.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So load up your guns and ammo!
When their all mighty hope government goes bankrupt they will personally come for your stuff, like in China, and you must defend your stuff from those who think your hard earned money belongs to them liberals!!!
For me, personally, I'd rather fall back on the words of this hymn.

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

On Christ the solid rock I stand.
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

On Christ the solid rock I stand.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Yet they win elections. That's a fact you nitwits hate.
We can not fifty Santa Claus and the liberal media empire the lies to the Americans!

Who proctored the images of Zimerman on the Treyvon case?

You still believe Trayvon was the innocent victim because your own liberal media lie to you and you, as all liberals, are easy to fool.

You still believe the lies that NBC, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, et al were caught lying about it!!!

And they admit they did lie!!!

I ask you, do you believe the photos, videos and recordings of Trayvon Martin from NBC, CBS and MSNBC? Yes or not?

I bet you do still believe them!!!

It is just an example of how the Liberal Media lies to you and you fall for it!!!

Dud then lie to the American people, YES or NOT?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Al Gore calls on Barack Obama to ‘act boldly’ on climate change

In the view of Gore and others, Obama’s re-election in the wake of Sandy dramatically expanded the scope for action on climate change. So too did the endorsement from New York’s mayor, Michael Bloomberg, which singled out Obama’s efforts on climate, such as raising fuel performance standards for cars.

American public opinion also shifted, after a summer of punishing drought and record high temperatures. Two-thirds (67%) of Americans now say climate change is real, compared to 57% in 2009, according to a poll last month from the Pew Research Centre.

Then came last month’s superstorm. A sizeable percentage of voters invoked Sandy as a factor in their vote, according to exit polls. The storm put climate change on the map after an election in which Obama and Mitt Romney went out of their way to avoid even mentioning the words, Gore said.

The president also signalled in his victory speech that he saw climate change as one of the top three priorities of his second term.“We want our children to live in an America that isn’t burdened by debt, that isn’t weakened by inequality, that isn’t threatened by the destructive power of a warming planet,” Obama said.

http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/news/al-gore...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to jog my memory. Who touted religious fundamentalism in this last election?
The liberal machine always pulls out the abortion issue when they have nothing else to run on. You actually pointed out the obvious - and the conundrum - in the Democrat Party.
A lot of black democrats ARE "church-folk" and many are against abortion and gay marriage. Yet, the majority still voted for Obama. Just like the "church-folk" Hispanics.
Two obscure republicans opened their mouths and put their foot in it. They were ostricized...by republicans.
loL! And Bachmann thought slavery was "good" for the family...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophetic Bible books predicted the Arab Spring four thousand years ago!!!
Same predictions says that Egypt will become radicalize, Shariah Law, same with Iran, Iraq, Syria, lebanon, even ... FRANCE!!!
Yes, France WILL become a Muslim republic!!!
Liberals are ignorant making that happen!!! Taxing the professionals and businesses 60% tax they are leaning France in record numbers!!!
Just like people in America are leaving to the future Republic of TEXAS!!! Where no liberal will be allowed to enter!! They have guns and know how to defend themselves from the liberals which are parasites of the rich.
The Bible claims there will be a CALIPHATE in the Middle East.
The Bible makes just about as much sense, or lack thereof, as the foreign policy of Obama.

Obama replaced a secular dictator in Egypt with an equally ruthless Islamic dictator.

Good move, Barry. Probably following the wise counsel of Susan Rice.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny. Every liberal on here became a biblical scholar and claimed to know Jesus personally before the election.
lol! No, no, no! That was bushie.

After all, he's in the Bible! He said so!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

After Sandy, Global Warming Should Be the Top Priority in Obama’s Second Term

Americans went into the voting booth yesterday with horrific images of the fallout from Superstorm Sandy fresh in their minds. Pictures of homes ripped from their moorings, stories of children whisked away by rushing waters, reports of elderly people trapped on top floors of buildings — the true cost of ignoring science’s warnings about global warming are now all too vivid.

http://greenpeaceblogs.org/2012/11/07/after-s...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not say that you are in favor of individual choice, free of government restrictions, in all aspects of your personal life?
That's good too.

But as long as liberal progressives think killing unborn babies is more important than the ship going down taking all of us down with it and use the killing of unborn babies as a political tool for political gain, we have no choice but to at least take a stand.

Taxpayers being forced to fund abortions is part of the big government problem. It becomes a political issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 41 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs