Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,621 - 754,640 of 1,080,584 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>We definitely turned a corner in the last election. The same corner our founders warned us about.

Seems the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

All we can do is hang on to hope and keep on fighting the good fight.

But it's probably going to get really bad first.
So load up your guns and ammo!

When their all mighty hope government goes bankrupt they will personally come for your stuff, like in China, and you must defend your stuff from those who think your hard earned money belongs to them liberals!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney can be criticized for not saying enough about the dangers ahead...without mincing words and with fearless abandon.
He chose to play it safe. Unfortunately...for all of us.
One of the main reasons that Romney lost is because he scared women, including many true conservative women, by bending over for the anti-abortion zealots.

The Democrats just want you to think the problem is immigration, or taxes, or whatever else.

Time to simply say that abortion is a personal choice.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading Japan would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH

You filipinos are real light on American history, aren't you??

Remember when Teddy Roosevelt had thousands of your countrymen slaughtered in the Filipino uprising of 1899-1902?? Funny you don't mention that.

I believe that was under an American President, also. One who happened to be a Republican.

I know you're too stupid to realize this, but Americans do not quibble over such nonsense.

Truman did what needed to be done, as did Roosevelt.

Yout attempts to turn it into a political blame game shows how little you understand about your adopted country.

You belong back in the Phillipines, a banana republic. They have an active Communist uprising there. You'd fit right in.
Communist Phillipines?

You liberals LOVE big government!!!

You hate America and love Comunism, why are you attacking the "kill the rich" system you love so much?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading Japan would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH

You filipinos are real light on American history, aren't you??

Remember when Teddy Roosevelt had thousands of your countrymen slaughtered in the Filipino uprising of 1899-1902?? Funny you don't mention that.

I believe that was under an American President, also. One who happened to be a Republican.

I know you're too stupid to realize this, but Americans do not quibble over such nonsense.

Truman did what needed to be done, as did Roosevelt.

Yout attempts to turn it into a political blame game shows how little you understand about your adopted country.

You belong back in the Phillipines, a banana republic. They have an active Communist uprising there. You'd fit right in.
"An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading IRAQ would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH"

Are you taking about Bush?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Well, first of all, you still aren't seeking the truth and thinking for yourself apparently.

If you did just a little bit of research, you'd discover the numbers of viewers who watch O'Reilly - who have made it the #1 cable news source for almost a decade - consists of more independents and moderate democrats combined than conservatives.

You'd also discover that a university up in New England (where a lot of liberals live) did a study and Bill O'Reilly was voted the #1 trusted news commentator on cable television.

Them's the facts, Jack...er, I mean, Homer.
Liberals hate facts!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Well, first of all, you still aren't seeking the truth and thinking for yourself apparently.

If you did just a little bit of research, you'd discover the numbers of viewers who watch O'Reilly - who have made it the #1 cable news source for almost a decade - consists of more independents and moderate democrats combined than conservatives.

You'd also discover that a university up in New England (where a lot of liberals live) did a study and Bill O'Reilly was voted the #1 trusted news commentator on cable television.

Them's the facts, Jack...er, I mean, Homer.
Liberals hate facts like roaches hate insecticide!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Morsi of Egypt made the mistake of thinking he was Obama, a dictator in a nation of sheep.

The people of Egypt may yet prove more dedicated to democracy than Americans.
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DON' NEED NO HELP. YOU WATCH.
I'll beuh sendin' youz one o' dem dar democartic bills, slathered with sum o' dat dar republickin glue fer it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston Suffolk University's poll and findings of likely voters:
28% said they trust Fox News the most.
18% CNN.
NBC 10%.
MSNBC 7%.
CBS and ABC 6%.
Suffolk offered 28 different TV news personalities on the trust question. The top 10 most trusted new sources:
Bill O'Reilly 9%.
Anderson Cooper 6%.
Mike Huckabee 4%.
Sean Hannity 4%.
Wolf Blitzer 3%.
Chris Matthews 3%.
Tom Brokaw 3%.
Katie Couric 3%.
Diane Sawyer 3%.
I didn't conduct the poll. Suffolk University in Boston did.
It's just one poll. Take it or leave it.
OH! The pain of truth! GhostofRaygun turns in the wind crying!
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

oil_a_mans_back wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in bumfuck keeps me away from dipchitz like you...
Do you want us to stay where we are or...prod us into moving to your shithole? Make up yer mind...
whoduhhell wuld wanna live in a chithole with a ratmouth derbil.

Ewe.
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you change your screenname, IM??
The jerk in you shines through, regardless of which name you use.
For that total "affect". Next time, try and think before you ask a duhmmy type question.
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word is 'former', nitwit. Not current. Big difference and you know it, or should.
Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true. They were private contractors, working for the CIA. As in mercenaries.
What's with your dumb win/lose nonsense??
The only thing you've ever won is the most lies told on Topix. With the most frequency.
Tell us more lies about your skmoking addiction and your hatred for the 'war on smoking'. LOL
You win there!!
Wait till they get to the armament that the affiliates of al queada used in the (9/11) 3rd attack part...the one AFTER blowing holes previously.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
You still lose.
For the last time, Obama was only down for 2 weeks following the first debate. That changed after the secind debate. Nate Silver debunked the Sandy myth.
Karl Rove sent Gretchen off the set in disbelief, prompting her to ask, "Are you using some sort of Republican math?"
Classic.
As for Sandy, maybe it was because Mittens proposed privatizing FEMA.
Boston Globe - Before the destruction wrought by Hurricane Sandy along the East Coast, the candidates were deadlocked at 47 percent each. Pew researchers attribute Obama’s growth in popularity in part to how he handled the storm’s aftermath which earned a 69 percent approval rating among likely voters including the majority of swing voters.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012...

Swish...two points.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate people say stupid things. You are desperate.
carol wrote:
CNN - Two former Navy SEALs were among four Americans killed last week....
nuclur jerk wrote: "Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true."
Urban education, eh?
Move.
Thanks for reminding me. I DID say that...and nuc DID say that.

So do I get the points...or do you?

Okay, you can have them. You earned it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The Members Behind the Purge of Conservatives

"This is just the opening salvo in a long war. House leaders have made it clear that they will punish conservatives for standing by their election promises."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/04/the-member...

3 Parties.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Erick Erickson: As the sun rises this morning we can look at John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Kevin McCarthy and know the opposition is not just across the aisle, but in charge of our own side in the House of Representatives. All the time and energy I would otherwise have to spend to convince conservatives that these gentlemen would be a problem for the GOP has been spared. They’ve proven it themselves.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/04/i-am-thank...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do, silly. That's what folks like Demos/Tenzing/Nucular live for.
There ya go again.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That type of thinking is why the Republican Party needs to stop catering to evangelicals. Besides, most of you church-folk are Democrats who more than willing to soak up government benefits, but that abortion stuff keeps you from expressing your true feelings.
The future is in fiscal conservatism. There is no future in religious fundamentalism. Many conservatives are turned of by that illogical stuff. So they stay home, as in this election.
You'll have to jog my memory. Who touted religious fundamentalism in this last election?

The liberal machine always pulls out the abortion issue when they have nothing else to run on. You actually pointed out the obvious - and the conundrum - in the Democrat Party.

A lot of black democrats ARE "church-folk" and many are against abortion and gay marriage. Yet, the majority still voted for Obama. Just like the "church-folk" Hispanics.

Two obscure republicans opened their mouths and put their foot in it. They were ostricized...by republicans.

There's nothing wrong with saying you're pro-life as a republican. And I don't recall any republican presidential candidate going any further than that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hate facts!!!
Yet they win elections. That's a fact you nitwits hate.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That type of thinking is why the Republican Party needs to stop catering to evangelicals. Besides, most of you church-folk are Democrats who more than willing to soak up government benefits, but that abortion stuff keeps you from expressing your true feelings.
The future is in fiscal conservatism. There is no future in religious fundamentalism. Many conservatives are turned of by that illogical stuff. So they stay home, as in this election.
lol! As I've said before, cons like to use God as a political tool, then discard Him when He's no longer needed.

amazing....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,684
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min TRD 67,993
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min All better now 3,833
Abby July 25, 2014 18 min RACE 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min RACE 97,542
Abby 7-26 26 min RACE 6
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 39 min Pippa 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••